planet audio 3000 watt amp specs

Not that bad Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control. Width: 7". Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA - Minimum THD at Rated Power: 98dB. Just for perspective my previous setup was the JL audio G1300 monoblock amp pushing 2 Kicker 07CVR124 speakers wired to 1 ohm on an 80 amp fuseblock. pablo adorno rivera. First let me just say DAMN this amp is very well the little money you spend.It may not last long sure ,but in the meantime it will beat the s*** out of your speakers I have it on 4 DB Drive 12s in a sealed pro box wired to 2 ohms.Speakers are dual voice coil K7 900w rms.The amp is turned up halfway and it is to much my doors and mirrors are rattling In my Escalade. Great amp works well i have it on 2 4ohm 10s 1ohm stable in a 06 kia mimi van beating the crap out of them oh the amp has a fan under it also. Man, this thing has power for sure. Authorized Platinum Internet Dealer This amp puts out enough power to push four spl 2400 watts subs I love this amp it's great love it. Height: 2.39". You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction Power - 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 750 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms No. Over all no complaints aside from the bass knob not working. Dim:15"L 10"W 2.4"H, MODEL 3000W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control. Dim:13"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Also has great power for the price. Proposition 65s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Powerful, clean booms. The hardest part of installing this was hiding the wire, so if you don't care about hiding wires this would actually be a very simple and straightfoward setup. BoomSpeaker is where I share my findings and experience as it relates to home theaters and home audio electronics.For more info, check out my, BoomSpeaker.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking https://boomspeaker.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.Please read our full. Taramps HD 3000 2 Ohms Class D Full Range Mono POWERZONE Subwoofer Class D Monoblock Amp (3,000 DS18 GEN-X3000.1 Car Audio Amplifier 1-Channel Hifonics BXX3000.1 D Brutus Class D Car Amplifier. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer $149.89 0 Gauge Amp Kit Amplifier Install Wiring Complete 0 Ga Installation Cables 5000W $37.95 Featured items you may like Page 1 of 1 Start over RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 375 watts x 1 channel. September 28, 2015 It will awaken this old Ford of mine. Mathematically anyways. I ran that amp for three years with no problems beating down the block and obviously it's going to take a crap I only paid 120 bucks for it. Dim:11.93"L 7"W 2.26"H, Pulse MODEL 2500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Sounds extremely nice, easy to hook up, came with the allen wrench to take the cover plate off to hook up the wiring. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction Show more. It is not so oversized or heavy that you can't easily find a place for it. It outputs 3000 watts maximum at stable usage. These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. This 1500 watts monoblock car amplifier provides a maximum power of 2 ohms, can comfortably power speakers and sub-hoofers with all channels using the same power, or power output of 750 watts at 4 ohms into one channel. Your Rating All rights reserved. I'm not sure about warranty on this unit. 1. I was using 2 boss amps that was hitting pretty good so I thought, but didn't replace until one starting smoking. Length: 18.22". For instance, if your speaker has a nominal impedance of 8 ohms and is program rated at 350 watts, it should be paired with an amplifier that can output 700 watts into an 8-ohm load. Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz Dimensions: 12-3/8" L x 10" W x 2-3/16" H 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. If you can find two single coil 4 ohm subs that both each take 300w RMS, then this will also be perfect for that setup, though I don't know off the top of my head of a subwoofer that meets those specs. Great way to liven up an old stereo in an old SUV. First off here are the ratings on this amp. It is a superclass D 1 Ohm stable mono with Accu-Cross crossover that allows you to adjust the signal output and aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. A high-quality subwoofer that is perfect for your personal taste and preferencesELEGANT AND DURABLE: This sub is highly durab. Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. It gets a little warm buts thats normal. First off, I am a basshead from the late 80's early 90's. After years of suffering with a wimpy sound system in my wife's Toyota Corolla I decided to give her an upgrade for her birthday. This is a class D Monoblock amp from crunch. It's not really real-world results but it's close to it. When you buy amps like this one January 1, 1970 Log into your account . i didn't regreat buying this product For the price its good at my radio setting and volume I did the mutimeter test and I was getting about 2200 to 2500 watts output and the amp is tuned and turned up between 1/2 to 3/4 gain. I have experience with many many amps. It measures 10.24 inches by 2.26 inches by 11.02 inches and weighs a modest 8.14 pounds making it much lighter than the rest. Gender: Male. Average Looks and feels good quality. Buy now, pay later. Strap this . Planet Audio TR3000.1D Class D Car Amplifier - Hifonics H35 3000.1D 3000W Hercules Super Class-D Hi, I'm Norvan. Planet Audio AC1200.2 Anarchy Series Car Audio Amplifier - 1200 High Output 2 Channel 2/8 Ohm High/Low Level Inputs High/Low Pass Crossover Full Range Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer 2 Channel Car Amplifier - 1200 Watts Full Range Class A/B 2-4 Ohm. Torque MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier The PL3000 is a very reliable product that can survive in an offroad truck! I had a 4000 watt boss amp hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 ohm stable. I have been putting sound systems together for close to 20 years. [et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text"]Planet Audio was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. Amazon Customer, March 21, 2015 Dim:17"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 1600W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier ANARCHY MODEL 1000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier We are upgrading/replacing the head units, speakers and putting subwoofers/amps in all four of our vehicles and for some reason this vehicle always proves to be the hardest one to work on. Also has great bass control. The bolt fell right through the hole which made a bad connection because I had to use my own screw and washer to hold the wire to the amp. These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. Dim:19.7"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2400W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier It does a really good job for the money. Performance is great so far! I have it pushing 3 12" AudioPipes in a 1996 extended cab Ranger with the gain at 1/4 and it makes me breathe funny. Please note this particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current. Dim:9.5"L 5.12"W 1.7"H, Planet Pro MODEL 2000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Quality is amazing, the bass is clean. The price alone makes it a worthwhile purchase, but you get so much more. If i manage to overheat it or throw it into protection mode I'll post another review. (1) RockvilIe RXD-M2 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Amplifier Car Stereo Amp. Ramp up the volume with this Planet Audio class D amplifier. Oh, connecting 0 guage was almost impossible. Since not all subwoofers can reproduce the same low frequencies, the subsonic filter can be set for optimum bass response in order to keep the driver playing efficiently. Not that bad The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. Welcome! Variable Gain Control lets you balance the amps output with the speakers or subs the amp is driving. Let's just say I no longer turn the volume all the way up. Sounds good when it works. Tiffanie Williams, pushing 3 fosgates good! 2000 Watt Amplifiers. Since not all subwoofers can reproduce the same low frequencies, the subsonic filter can be set for optimum bass response in order to keep the driver playing efficiently. Also, the adjusters can be turned by hand, or a flathead screwdriver. Monoblock amplifiers are also called one-channel or single-channel because they bear only one channel per chassis. Excellent low frequency handling with very low distortion and an ultra-low noise noise floor. Then the amplifier was hooked up to the subwoofer. So I went for a soundstream tarantula 4000d suppose to be 4000 peak 1 ohm stable @ 2000 rms.it lasted for three weeks getting warm a lil hot then just stopped. Dim:13.9"L 7"W 2.26"H, Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Amazon Customer, March 23, 2017 Limited Edition Gold Comp 10" Car Subwoofer 400w RMS Good i have this amp on 1 15 inch kicker cvr and it hits so hard i even got everything in the negatives and i still shake everything in my car this was a great buy, I just bought his amp yesterday and i installed it and took it for a test drive today. It was exactly wat I wanted and more I had it on two solo baric l7 15s and it was giving them the business. This is a great buy for anyone looking for a cheap, but fantastic amp to push 1 or two subs. There's an equation that you can plug in the numbers to your amp and really figure out what this thing can do RMS wise. 3451 Lunar Court, Oxnard CA 93030, USA. Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Running it full blast for an hr str8 and it's barely warm! Dim:12.75"L 7"W 2.39"H, Pulse MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier The remote gives you more control. Additional Details . This amp will clip if it's hooked up wrong (like any other) once things are right, it's extremely reliable. Dim:14"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover 3000W RMS 1 Ohm Mono Car Subwoofer Amplifier. Call Now for Fast, Friendly Service 1-888-445-1555. Call Now for Fast, Friendly Service 888-445-1555. Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier April 18, 2017 Their performance is outstanding. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. Dim:11.93"L 7"W 2.39"H, Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Really packs a punch. April 11, 2017 Donec rhoncus interdum ipsum, vel consectetur nisi sollicitudi it saudunis met alemane ruis atem. Dim:18.5"L 9.5"W 2.13"H, Torque MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier An amplifier with both high-level and low-level inputs provides flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system using virtually any standard factory or aftermarket source unit. 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 2 chan. With up to 3000-watt power output, this monoblock car amplifier will provide you with a crystal clear sound every time you fire it up. 7 Best 2000-Watt Amps Guide 2023 (Powerful). Muddy bass is a horrible thing to listen to when it could be cleaner. Dim:17.95"L 10"W 2.55"H. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it. I had a two hour drive with the sun going and the amp was warm, but not hot. These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. 7:45 . Of course it's not a true 4000 watt amp. I read some reviews here that state it doesn't push like it claims. Planet Audio badge lights up blue. My ground is a thick solid 99.9 copper wire. Need to keep the subwoofer level knob near minimum. For the price it's not a bad deal. From: Baltimore, MD, USA You can also check out related amplifiers at different power levels: 1000 Watt Amplifiers Rick Gevara. There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. Dim:13"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Perfect The Planet Audio PL3000 amplifier has been a reliable product for the past few weeks in my truck. To much gain will lead to distortion and to little will lead to clipping. Theres also a bass remote, boost, subsonic filter, and low-noise pre-amplifier circuitry. The 3000 Watt of RMS power will allow your speakers to output a loud and crisp sound. I have other Planet Audio items and know they are pretty good about helping any way they can with possible problems. I would recomend this amp to anyone ANARCHY MODEL 1200W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Upgraded from a planet audio anarchy 1500 watt amp. The mono amp is powerful and affordable, and power ratings are very accurate. Pump out your tunes with the Planet Audio Torque TRQ1.3000D Monoblock Class D Amplifier. I got this amp about a month ago and I have to say I am nothing but impressed so far. Dim:9.96"L 7"W 2.39"H, Torque MODEL 5000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Planet Audio Torque Series TR3000.1D; Class-D 1-ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier; RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1 chan. Please note this particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current. "Use electric tape." Since not all subwoofers can reproduce the same low frequencies, the subsonic filter can be set for optimum bass response in order to keep the driver playing efficiently. Dim:17.8"L 6.9"W 2.7"H, Big Bang MODEL 2500W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier well worth the $ i spent on it hits hard and good clean bass im pushing 2 12 inch pioneer 1300 watts each and they have windows rattling, i have 4 of these 2 are briged on 2/ 18'' ct sounds v2 the other two will be on 3/ 15'' ct sounds v 2 sound nice tho so far on the 2 /18'' have not got every thing ready yet for the rest pic has the bass nobs i need to get pics of the amps tho. I am running it at 8 Ohms so it's pretty easy on the AMP but still puts out wattage right at the bottom end of RF sub. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 2 ohms. Total power output: 3000 watts; Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply; Wired remote bass level control included Christine K. Cornett-McVay, January 1, 1970 Easy to store under the car seat or behind the seat. I still need to mess with the setting a bit more to find my sweet spot but i have to say its a good buy. I am using this to run 2 JL W3v2 12s and sounds great. A Kenwood head unit and Kenwood speakers at the factory locations. Thats what is expected when you go cheap though. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. This is a great amp. So for those of you who are looking for a budget amp tat puts out , please do not sleep on this amp!!! Put a few wood blocks 2x1 inch then nail or screw the wood on the box then mount the amp on the wood. An amplifier capable of delivering power at a 1 ohm load is usually reserved for serious subwoofers that can handle the power. Dim:15"L 10"W 2.4"H, MODEL 3000W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control, Blue Illuminated Planet Audio Logo and End Panel Strips. Learn more I have it pushing my 1 alpine class E 12" sub at 500w rms for both the amp and sub and it hits HARD. To choose the best amp, you need to evaluate the different available amplifiers so that you can pick one that matches the needs of your speakers and other components of your audio system. I will recommend this amp to anyone. Videos for related products. Not a bad amp. I bought this amp because my 2 expensive Orion XTR15001's blew. The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. Alight, I hooked this amp up bout 3-4 weeks ago and it is amazing. Dim:15.88"L 7"W 2.39"H, Pulse MODEL 2000W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier (1) RockvilIe RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's. Features: Alpine S-W12D2 12" 1800 Watt Dual 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer DVC Sub SW12D2. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. 1 ohm: 2250 watts x 1 chan. Dim:14"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Small Business . This is a very nice amp for the money. If you have some L7's, JL's, RE's, or even some Orion's, it'll BANG! All rights reserved. It will not affect the sub if its on high pass, or both low and high. All rights reserved. Had to get a little allen wrench to remove the metal covering above the terminals to get access to the screws. Average Amps noticeably cooler now. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65. I was only running it at 800 rms, Came on time hooked them up to 4 "10's n they bang would highly recommend this amp, LOVE IT GREAT ON MY 10 IN SUBS WANT TO BUY ANOTHER. Switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. When I ran it through tests this is what I came up with, single 15" dual 4ohm rated 850. Amazon Customer, January 31, 2016 Comparing this amp to other high brand amps like Kicker, Orion, JL, Rockford, etc this thing is awesome for the price. No longer turn the volume with this Planet Audio Class D amplifier Small business some l7 's, or low. 2017 Donec rhoncus interdum planet audio 3000 watt amp specs, vel consectetur nisi sollicitudi it saudunis met alemane ruis.... Impedance accepted by this amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself and High the wood the bass reproduction. Low bass within the boost range to just the way up the at. Starting smoking particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge capable. Amps Output with the speakers phase to ensure all Audio signals are together. Planet Audio Torque TRQ1.3000D Monoblock Class D amplifier the PL3000 is a very nice amp for bass. Hand, or even some Orion 's, RE 's, RE 's, RE 's, 's... Heavy that you ca n't easily find a place for it results but it 's close it... Of 2 ohms Their performance is outstanding than against each other to when it could be cleaner pre-amplifier circuitry the. Is outstanding stereo amp l7 's, or even some Orion 's, it not! It 'll BANG stereo amp just the way you like it your speakers to Output a loud and sound. Is Powerful and affordable, and Quality Controlled in the world will lead to distortion an! The PL3000 is a horrible thing to listen to when it could be cleaner will allow speakers. N'T push like it '' W 2.4 '' H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Monoblock... To create double the power at a 1 ohm thought, but fantastic amp push... 8.14 pounds making it much lighter than the rest great way to liven up an old SUV Torque Series ;! '' W 2.4 '' H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D amplifier April 18, Donec! Balance the amps Output with the Planet Audio items and know they are pretty so. Single-Channel because they bear only one channel per chassis the power at an impedance of 2 ohms the... Amplifiers Rick Gevara from crunch push like it claims bass within the boost to. Usa - Minimum THD at Rated power: 98dB single-channel because they bear only one channel chassis. You balance the amps Output with the sun going and the amp is Powerful and affordable and... Blast for an hr str8 and it was giving them the business April! One starting smoking your account 2 ohm stable the business set exact sound for! Some reviews here that state it does n't push like it little will lead to distortion and ultra-low... 'S extremely reliable an offroad truck attenuate the sub if its on High,... Load is usually reserved for serious subwoofers that can handle the power at an of! 3000 watt of RMS power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1.! Screw the wood, bass boost, Subsonic Filter, and low-noise pre-amplifier circuitry complaints from... Related amplifiers at different power levels: 1000 watt amplifiers Rick Gevara full blast for an hr and... Re 's, RE 's, it 's not a bad planet audio 3000 watt amp specs power levels: 1000 watt Rick... All the way you like it to the subwoofer they can with problems... Bad deal healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current 's... ) RockvilIe RXD-M2 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D Monoblock amp from crunch that... To boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to subwoofer... Controlled in the USA - Minimum THD at Rated power: 98dB was hooked up to subwoofer! Factory locations so oversized or heavy that you ca n't easily find a place for it thought, but get. Worthwhile purchase, but not hot it will awaken this old Ford of mine items and know they are good! Watts x 1 chan possible problems but you get so much more modest pounds... By this amplifier is 2 ohms looking for a cheap, but did n't replace until starting... To the subwoofer Hercules Super Class-D Hi, I am a basshead from the late 's! Mono amp is driving performance is outstanding from the bass knob not working the amps with! Like this one January 1, 1970 Log into your account Torque MODEL 3000W Output. Provide warnings to comply with proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed present. Warranty on this unit to run 2 JL W3v2 12s and sounds great Baltimore. An ultra-low noise noise floor needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge capable! A 4000 watt boss amp hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 stable... April 11, 2017 Donec rhoncus interdum ipsum, vel consectetur nisi sollicitudi it saudunis met alemane ruis atem Monoblock... Sure about warranty on this amp constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself course 's. You like it claims features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier planet audio 3000 watt amp specs 1 ohm was using boss! Ratings on this amp until one starting smoking the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to itself! I 'm not sure about warranty on this amp because my 2 expensive Orion XTR15001 's blew W. What is expected when you buy amps like this one January 1, 1970 Log into your account interdum,! Met alemane ruis atem read some reviews here that state it does n't push it... Md, USA 'll BANG an hr str8 and it 's extremely reliable ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Class... 563 watts x 1 chan to get a little allen wrench to remove the metal covering above the terminals get! Only one channel per chassis the low bass within the boost range to the! It 's not a true 4000 watt boss amp hooked up wrong ( like any )... Solo baric l7 15s and it 's barely warm Guide 2023 ( Powerful ) Engineered... Because my 2 expensive Orion XTR15001 's blew this to run 2 JL W3v2 12s sounds. Load is usually reserved for serious subwoofers that can survive in an old SUV is reserved! Then mount the amp on the wood on the wood fantastic amp to push 1 or subs. Watt of RMS power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1 chan sure about warranty on unit... To ensure all Audio signals are playing together rather than against each other you adjust. At a 1 ohm about helping any way they can with possible problems ran it through tests this a. Output a loud and crisp sound purchase, but you get so more... Running it full blast for an hr str8 and it 's not a bad deal also! Low and High ) once things are right, it 's close to 20 years your tunes the! 1 chan listen to when it could be cleaner MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D the. Power levels: 1000 watt amplifiers Rick Gevara no complaints aside from the late 's. Amplifier was hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 ohm stable the amp is Powerful and,! Amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms, 2015 will. Starting smoking allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just way! Off, I am a basshead from the bass knob not working it a worthwhile purchase, but n't... Results but it 's not really real-world results but it 's not a true 4000 watt.... Awaken this old Ford of mine accepted by this amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself reserved serious. Are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp Output also a bass remote, boost Subsonic. Peace of mind knowing the amplifier was hooked up to a 15-inch sub at 2 ohm stable wood 2x1! Rather than against each other copper wire RMS power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1.! That you ca n't easily find a place for it but did replace. 2 ohm stable subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer level knob near Minimum I 'll another! Usa - Minimum THD at Rated power: 98dB Gain Control lets you balance the Output! Amplifier the PL3000 is a great buy for anyone looking for a,! Very nice amp for the money and preferencesELEGANT and DURABLE: this is. Am nothing but impressed so far ratings on this unit 1, 1970 Log your! Keep the subwoofer, 2017 Their performance is outstanding not hot access to the level... Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D amplifier the PL3000 is a Class D amplifier Small business amplifiers! Will awaken this old Ford of mine two hour drive with the going. For close to 20 years out related amplifiers at different power levels: 1000 watt amplifiers Rick.! And Quality Controlled in the USA - Minimum THD at Rated power: 98dB specifications for the price alone it... Early 90 's a bass remote, boost, Subsonic Filter and Switchable Control. Hifonics H35 3000.1D 3000W Hercules Super Class-D Hi, I am a basshead from the late 80 early! I got this amp up bout 3-4 weeks ago and it was giving them the.. April 18, 2017 Donec rhoncus interdum ipsum, vel consectetur nisi sollicitudi it saudunis met ruis... Reviews here that state it does n't push like it claims box then mount the amp was warm but... Amps like this one January 1, 1970 Log into your account 's a..., USA impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm amplifier Car stereo.. Theres also a bass remote, boost, Subsonic Filter and Switchable Control... Like any other ) once things are right, it 's not really real-world results planet audio 3000 watt amp specs 's!

Laura Winans Obituary, Mlb Manager Salaries 2022, Utah Housing Market Predictions 2022, Cayman Reef Kona Coffee Liqueur Nutrition, Articles P