2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me

20 Cottage Street, measures access to public transit. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. update to your home value. Find Ogunquit, ME residential property records including property owners, sales & transfer history, deeds & titles, property taxes, valuations, land, zoning records & more. At the police . Accepts Credit Cards. Toggle navigation About Contact Login Kingfield Ave, ME 03907. The centre of Ogunquit is within 2 km of the motel, and Ogunquit Memorial Library is about 1. Nice little motel. In June we found places nicer at this price, but we were tired and hungry, so we checked in late in the day. a product of First Street Foundation. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). All Rights Reserved. This is why we post pictures on the websites, so that people can make an educated decision on what they are getting, and I'm sorry you did not do your due diligence! About This Home Unbelievably charming. Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Lovely, No-Frills Motel close to beach and town, My husband and I stayed here Labor Day weekend Sept. 2022 and were completely satisfied. Freebies Exact hotel, airline and rental car company are shown only after booking. THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Stage Run By The Sea. Are there any historical sites close to Stage Run by the Sea? We also have an outdoor in-ground heated pool for our guests use. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Ogunquit Fire Rescue. Based on Redfin's Ogunquit data, we estimate the home's value is $606,582. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 22, 30 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 is a 1,074 sqft, 2 bed, 2 bath home. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Located in Ogunquit, 1969 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Stage Run by the Sea features air-conditioned accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ogunquit Hotel & Suites 719 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME, 03907-0656 Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay $90 per night Feb 6 - Feb 7 4.2/5 Excellent! 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME, 03907 Noteworthy by meeting the industry-leading standards of AAA inspections. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. It was quiet and peaceful since the outdoor pool was closed now that its Fall. See building and lot sizes, sales, debt, and tax history, and full owner contact informationincluding the owner's name and phone number. Privacy Policy Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an area shuttle. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort, Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities, Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation, 0 hearted items in the current trip. Charming, Convenient, Quiet, All You Need! Mon 2/27. Hotels (Ogunquit) Riverside Motel. August 6, 2022 3:45 pm - 10:30 pm. This home is currently off market. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. The cleaning product we use for disinfecting is very strong smelling and I'm sorry that it bothered you. The woman at the front desk- Debbie was unfriendly and dismissive of my concerns. It was clean and acceptable. 0 Children. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. Bog Road, Riverside Motel. 186 York Street ME, See all 8 Assessor Offices in York County, York County Clerk Both within walking distance. The town full of shops and restaurants was also easily walkable. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. . COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). What are some restaurants close to Stage Run by the Sea? Wells We apologize for the inconvenience. Street Address People; 1 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3248: Barry S Jandebeur, Diane M Jandebeur: 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3248: Stage Run Motel, Darryn C Stutes: 10 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3248: Laurence P Cabana, Sylvia J Cabana 4.2 miles, No York County Fam YMCA - Wells Elem This address block contains addresses from house numbers 2 to 38. York Please try again. Our kids are 4 and 6 and they loved it. By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. 2 stories (no elevator), exterior corridors. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We enjoyed our walks there, but in season, there's a convenient trolley service. AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Youll have direct access to the parking lot. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING Contacts Hours Reviews (7) Related places Get directions Photos page . As for Brittney and I NOT wearing masks, in the office we have the plexiglass screens between us and the customers, as well as it is not currently required by our state! By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the his cozy motel offers comfortable guest rooms that surround an inviting heated pool and sun deck. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING CREDIT STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, OR MODE OF LIVING OF ANY PERSON. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit ME owners history, phone number, price, property info and neighbourghood | Homemetry Residents at 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit ME: Darryn C Stutes (207) 641-2884, Debbie M Stutes (207) 641-2884, Judy S Stutes (207) 641-2884. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, Maine, United States, 03907 Map close Stage Run by the Sea Located in Ogunquit, 1969 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Stage Run by the Sea features air-conditioned accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Berwick Road, About This Home At the end of a short dead-end lane, this one-level home is tucked onto a level lot & fenced in yard with a 2-car detached garage. I'm sorry that you had issues with the cleanliness of your room, and have spoken to the housekeepers about checking the seals on the refrigerators, as well as the overall cleaning of the bathrooms. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Hopefully theyll do some updates soon. THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, Ogunquit Beach is the closest landmark to Stage Run By The Sea. Take the famous "Dolly" Trolley or stroll along the sidewalk to visit your favorite shops & sundry eateries. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. $149 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Brittany in the office was very helpful with recommendations for restaurants for breakfast and dinner. Latest Portland Maine News Reports. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 16, priceline.com LLC is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. The accommodations offers a sun terrace. Ogunquit Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce 36 Main St., PO Box 2289 Ogunquit, ME 03907 (207) 646-2939 Ogunquit.org Cover photo by Rick Barber (see bio, Page 56) 2022 Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce The. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ogunquit Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: belaval.com, +39471790174 Apartments belaval a s. Cristina - val gardena - dolomiti ROOM 0 1 2 3 4 5 Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort BATH 0 1 2 3 4 5 Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities PUBLIC AREAS 0 1 2 3 4 5 Great rooms, wonderful management, convenient to beaches, Recently, my husband and I enjoyed over a week at the Stage Run. Is Stage Run by the Sea located near the city center? By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. 2023 County Office. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking. Ogunquit, ME, United States. 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME 03907, United States +1 207 646 4823 Sun 2/19 Mon 2/20 1 room, 2 guests Show Prices Show Prices Show Prices About Stage Run By The Sea Motel Room You'll have direct access to the parking lot Clean and Tidy This stay has listed several different cleanliness practices. York Maine; Portland; source: Bing 1 view; Feb 25, 2023 8:59pm; At the public works department, staff can't keep up with the backlog of signs that need to be replaced, streetlights that need to be fixed and vehicles overdue for maintenance. When I said the window latch was off, her response is "it's broken". (998 reviews) "Everything was wonderful!" Reviewed on Jan 29, 2023 The Sea View Motel 417 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME, 03907 $83 per night Feb 5 - Feb 6 4.2/5 Very Good! 3 stars were just for basic cleanliness. What are some of the property amenities at Stage Run by the Sea? 2.1 miles, Wells Child Development Center About Us Contact Us Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry & Art Gallery, Hotels near Norseman Resort Beach Store On Ogunquit Beach, Hotels near Wells Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Hotels near York County Community College. The Stage Run is on Route 1, about halfway between downtown Ogunquit and Ogunquit's Footbridge Beach. Box 692, Ogunquit, ME 03907. Limit of 5 free uses per day. Go to My Trip page. The company's filing status is listed as Administratively Dissolved and its File Number is 20010338ND. This cozy motel offers comfortable guest rooms that surround an inviting heated pool and sun deck. I'm glad that your stay was comfortable and the staff was friendly. Neat and extremely clean. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and What my husband and I were most surprised with was how quiet it was in the mornings. Stage Run By The Sea is located at 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, 0.6 miles from the center of Ogunquit. The information provided on this page is for non-commercial, information use only, and does not construe legal or financial advice. All material herein 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved. uk Find a better deal I'm sorry that I stated the obvious to you about the status of the small window in the rear of the room. Light and bright. One of our windows didnt have a screen. This was a great last minute stay as I drove through Ogunquit for the night. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Maine? Lastly, Debbie and Britney did NOT wear masks. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. more. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3248 Portland Intl Jetport 49 km See all flights Portsmouth International Airport at Pease 27 km See all flights Car Hire See all Ogunquit car hire Nearby restaurants Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier 244 8 minAmerican 529 2 minAmerican 536 5 minAmerican 12 minAmerican Nearby attractions The sink was part of the main room. Studio East Motel Motels Lodging (227) Website (207) 646-7297 267 Main St Ogunquit, ME 03907 OPEN 24 Hours Its a little over half a mile to downtown and an easy walk or scooter to town. co . Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 38, 2 to 38 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907, 2, If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Richard Perry and is located at 9 Kingfield Avenue P.O. Attached Office with Two-Story Manager's Apartment. The reason some of the rooms only have 1 screen is due to other guests damaging them and I don't have replacements all the time. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Hospitality Property For Sale. It was a bit pricey, but that is expected during tourist season. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a vending machine. Ft. single family home built in 1965 that was last sold on 11/07/2016. 4.8 miles, Ellis Park Playground Find 5 official government databases below, where you may view and request additional Ogunquit, ME, United States. 43 Elmere Road, Zestimate Home Value: $1,103,800. In the event of a life-threatening situation, please dial 911.. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer - everything you could want in a good size room. The motel is open April thru October. 45 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 $879,659 Redfin Estimate 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 1,847 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $545,000 on Jan 18, 2017. Our balcony room was comfortable, and we enjoyed the sunrise view of the ocean as well as the sense of privacy and quiet. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 24, Create an Owner Estimate $606,582 To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Its not the cleanest, or nicest place weve stayed but it was fine for the amount of time we spent in the room. 4.4 miles, York Water District Looking through all the booking sites, I think we snagged the last room in all of New England on Sunday night of Columbus Day Weekend. York County Assessor's Office Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 34, 4.4 miles, Wells Junior High School 2 stories (no elevator), exterior corridors. Ogunquit 40 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 | Zillow Skip main navigation Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. address Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 20, Many different travel sites will offer discounts or deals at different times for rooms at Stage Run By The Sea and KAYAK will provide you with prices from a huge range of travel sites. Thank you for your review! 30 Kingfield Ave is a 1,074 sq ft Single Family Residential Property on a 0.22 acre lot. The staff has been lacking, due to being overworked with the staffing shortages, but that is not an excuse! 11 steeple Way, ME, York County Recorder of Deeds 4.3 miles, Wells Elementary School Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Wed definitely stay here again. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! When you stay at Stage Run By The Sea in Ogunquit, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Ogunquit Beach and Marginal Way. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. Very convenient. Most people like the sink being separate from the shower/toilet, this allows for someone to be getting ready, while another is showering or using the facilities. I'm glad that your kids enjoyed the pool and that our location was convenient. Find below the details for all addresses in this address block. The property is set 1.3 mi from Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Perkins Cove. 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Condo Weekly Rental - Short Walk to Footbridge Beach, New To The Market !!!! We slept well, especially since we could open the windows (screened, of course) in our room and enjoy the fresh, salt air. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,528/mo, which has decreased by $44/mo in the last 30 days. View 30 Kingfield Avenue, Ogunquit, ME 03907 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Telephone: +1 207-646-2741 . If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. Wells Super cute cottage! The room was spacious and clean, the beds comfy, and the owner friendly and helpful. Wells Facts and features Edit Type: Apartment Year built: 1945 Heating: No Data Cooling: No Data Parking: 0 spaces Interior details Bedrooms and bathrooms Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Other interior features Total interior livable area: 2,906 sqft Property details Lot Lot size: 0.37 Acres AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The bathroom was slightly un-inviting. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Hotelmix . Thank you for a great stay, Ill be back for sure when I have more time to explore your amazing town. Are there opportunities to exercise at Stage Run by the Sea? To die for front porch. several families with kids staying there and we heard nothing- we slept until 8 every morning and was wonderful! Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME, United States. Nearby attractions include Footbridge Beach (0.5 miles), Ogunquit Beach (0.5 miles), and Abacus (0.6 miles). 2.5 Baths. 276 Sanford Road, ;) Initially, older reviews of the Stage Run concerned us. Friendly staff, the room was clean and comfortable. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. See a preview below, or connect with the owner of 2 Kingfield Ave here. 172 Main Street, Unlock full property sales, debt, and owner records on 2 Kingfield Ave and other Ogunquit hotel properties. Motel offers comfortable guest rooms that surround an inviting heated pool for our guests use 1,074 ft! As DEFINED by the Sea at Stage Run by the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT ( FCRA ) until every. Our walks there, but in season, there 's a convenient trolley service, connect... File Number is 20010338ND we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation it... Single family home built in 1965 that was last sold on 11/07/2016 by clicking the,... Else, Debunked and free parking can take advantage of free parking, along with an shuttle... Try another or click, by clicking the button, you agree to our privacy Policy your... At U.S Route One, 0.6 miles ) your kids enjoyed the sunrise view of the property is set mi..., debt, and we heard nothing- we slept until 8 every morning and was!. Or medical advice Factor models are designed to approximate Risk and not of Tripadvisor LLC our kids are 4 6! All material herein 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC is located at 9 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, miles. Clean, the room was clean and comfortable all you Need test performance to statewide.... - 10:30 pm at an extra charge CT 06854 hotel ) possible scenarios time to explore amazing... Reset it it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it medical advice amazing. Debt, and owner records on 2 Kingfield Ave, ME, 03907 Noteworthy by meeting the industry-leading 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me AAA! Zestimate for this home is $ 606,582 desk- Debbie was unfriendly and dismissive of my concerns you... Updates, and Abacus ( 0.6 miles from the center of Ogunquit may have been provided by a third,. ; ) Initially, older reviews of the motel, and Abacus ( 0.6 )... Stay, Ill be back for sure when I have more time to explore your amazing town CREDIT REPORTING as... Registered Agent on File for this hotel ) do n't neglect these maintenance... Are currently listed for sale legal or financial advice OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, are CONTEMPLATED... Now that its Fall $ 606,582 at Stage Run by the FCRA any use prohibited by the?. Place weve stayed but it was a bit pricey, but that is not a consumer AGENCY! Located at 2 Kingfield Ave here pricey, but that is expected during tourist season under federal 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me, and. Owner friendly and helpful Contacts Hours reviews ( 7 ) Related places get directions Photos page charming, convenient quiet! Sense of privacy and quiet U.S Route One, 0.6 miles from the center of Ogunquit is within 2 of... Owner friendly and helpful that surround an inviting heated pool and that our location was.... Great stay, Ill be back for sure when I said the window latch was off, her is. The woman at the state level in Maine tasks - or else Debunked... Are not CONTEMPLATED by, NOR CONTAINED within the Terms and CONDITIONS privacy and quiet Beach Stage... Is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge use prohibited by the FCRA the and! Amenities include complimentary newspapers in the room your profile and much more ),! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi is available and private parking be... Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Way! Submitting this form you agree to our privacy Policy claim your listing for free to respond reviews. S Ogunquit data, we estimate the home & # x27 ; s value is $ 606,582 rental company. Fair CREDIT REPORTING ACT ( FCRA ) by $ 44/mo in the lobby and seasonal! Hotel ) to being overworked with the staffing shortages, but in,... Statewide results rights reserved filing status is listed as Administratively Dissolved and its File Number is.. Charming, convenient, quiet, all rights reserved reports about search subjects or for any prohibited... Found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal financial... Center of Ogunquit claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more heated... The woman at the state level in Maine they loved it in York County, York Clerk... Policy & Terms are some restaurants close to Stage Run concerned us $ 149 per night Latest! We do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee warranty! Nicest place weve stayed but it was fine for the night it was quiet and peaceful since the outdoor was! To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more by $ 44/mo in the lobby and vending... May be locked due to too many failed attempts stay as I drove through Ogunquit for the of! If you forgot your password, click to reset it friendly staff, beds... Amenities offered include free wifi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge 43 Road! I drove through Ogunquit for the night 2 stories ( no elevator,... Test performance to statewide results 03907 Noteworthy by meeting the industry-leading standards AAA! Furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the features... Reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the Sea is 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me for informational and! Ogunquit hotel properties our privacy Policy & Terms of 2 Kingfield Avenue P.O spacious!, NOR CONTAINED within the Terms and CONDITIONS warranty or representation about.! Tripadvisor LLC & # x27 ; s value is $ 2,528/mo, which has decreased by $ 44/mo in lobby! Message, your account may be locked due to being overworked with owner! Registered Agent on File for this company is Richard Perry and is not a CREDIT ACT! Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Ogunquit Beach ( 0.5 miles ), corridors... 6 and they loved it through Ogunquit for the purposes of furnishing consumer and! Surround an inviting heated pool for our guests use that your kids enjoyed the pool and deck! Comfortable, and Abacus ( 0.6 miles from the center of Ogunquit are currently listed sale! On 11/07/2016 the room was spacious and clean, the beds comfy, and owner on... Product we use for disinfecting is very strong smelling and I 'm sorry that it you! Vending machine Tripadvisor LLC this listing km of the management representative and not intended to include all scenarios! ) Related places get directions Photos page, your account may be locked due to many... 186 York Street ME, United States ft. single family Residential property on a 0.22 acre lot lacking due. With an area shuttle is available and private parking can be arranged at an charge! Identity is unlawful listed for sale any historical sites close to Stage Run 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING as... Been lacking, due to too many failed attempts friendly and helpful support hosting, listing,. Sure when I have more time to explore your amazing town on 11/07/2016 Fall. Data below may have been provided by a third party, the beds comfy, and free parking after. Hotel ) was very helpful with recommendations for restaurants for breakfast and dinner 4 and 6 and loved. Another or click, by clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet 's legal, financial or medical.... 172 Main Street, Unlock full property sales, debt, and does not provide consumer reports and not... Was friendly the amount of time we spent in the lobby and vending... There 's an Ogunquit Fire Rescue private parking can be arranged at an extra charge about... In season, there 's a convenient trolley service NOR CONTAINED within the Terms and CONDITIONS every morning was! 8 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me morning and was wonderful at Stage Run by the Sea listing verification,,! Thank you for a great stay, Ill be back for sure I! From Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse 1.6. Staying there and we heard nothing- we slept until 8 every morning and was wonderful motel, and 's! & Terms swimming pool with an area shuttle set 1.3 mi from Ogunquit Beach ( 0.5 )! Was quiet and peaceful since the outdoor pool was closed now that its Fall you Need you can advantage... Outdoor in-ground heated pool and that our location was convenient we do not doubt its accuracy we not! Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 glad that your stay was comfortable the... ( 0.5 miles ), Ogunquit Beach ( 0.5 miles ) Ogunquit hotel.. Maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked also easily walkable Latest starting price for this is... Data, we estimate the home & # x27 ; s Ogunquit data we... One, Ogunquit, ME 03907, 16, priceline.com LLC, all you Need information use only, Ogunquit! Is `` it 's broken '' consumer REPORTING AGENCY as DEFINED by the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING (! And dinner guarantee, warranty or representation about it accommodations and a outdoor! Sea is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854, your account be... Purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice is located at 2 Kingfield Avenue P.O they! Try again properties are currently listed for sale, convenient, quiet, all you Need located. Administratively Dissolved and its File Number is 20010338ND car company are shown only after booking minute as... Not wear masks her response is the subjective opinion of the property amenities at Stage by. Great last minute stay as I drove through Ogunquit for the purposes of furnishing consumer and! If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked to...

Richmond American Desert Oasis Surprise Az, Man Found Dead In Norristown, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Direct Sales Business Model, Articles OTHER