richmond american desert oasis surprise az

Ft. MLS# 6488848 Price Insights List Price $483,995 Est. We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. We were treated with respect and we appreciate the Richmond team. Richmond American Homes features these quality brands in their new homes. Finished & unfinished areas may vary 3 - 5 bed 2 - 4 bath Richmond American Home Gallery When you contract on a new home, your Home Gallery appointment is not far behind. I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. We are pleased. We can truly say the process was seamless. Want to know more about a neighborhood? The finished product let me tell you! Richmond American Homes features these quality brands in their new homes. 17690 W. Buckhorn Trail Surprise, AZ 85387 . All details was covered. Thank you. View community features, available floor plans, and builder information on Zillow.com. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. Want to know more about a neighborhood? Enter your address to request your free cash offer. Sunstone. The 1,707 sq. Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information. Estimated Mortgage: $2,823/month Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. Get Directions from: Please enter a valid location or select an . Very good from start to finish. The best experience from the entire Richmond team! Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information. Request tour. They may soon be listed for sale. Right on 173rd Avenue. I loved my team! To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. We'll pay thousands this month. The staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. MLS# 6526028. We love the layout of our home. 2023 The MLS - Combined L.A. Westside MLS (CLAW). Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 607. Best experience I could ask for! I loved my team! Save on closing costs! I saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing. Homes similar to 2505 S 180th Ave are listed between $350K to $1,250K at an average of $225 per square foot. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. Everyone was professional, informative and friendly. Copyright 2023 Central Texas MLS, All Rights Reserved. Support Most iptv box. This community does not have a dedicated Sales Center. 2.5 Baths. Several options was given during the Home Gallery visit, so we built the house how we wanted. Seasons at Desert Oasis is a new construction community by Richmond American Homes located in Surprise, AZ. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Listing information Copyright 2023 MLS of Southern Arizona. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. Take the next steps! Features and options may not be available on all plans or at all communities. $226 Street View Directions Ask Redfin Agent Shelly a Question Shelly Dickenson Surprise Redfin Agent My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . Having trouble accessing our site? From the start to the buying process, always given us the time to answer all questions. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Thank you Team Richmond for being so efficient, caring, and providing quality service. 17650 W. Bajada Road Surprise, AZ 85387. The staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. and right on N. 173rd Ave. to community on the left. Our overall experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes. Every person that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us exactly what we were looking for. Everything was explained to me. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. The phone number you provide will not be saved, sold, nor utilized for any marketing purpose. The people are amazing. 24/7 365. contact. Save on closing costs! Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Thank you. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. The entire process was smooth and consistent. Move-in dates are not guaranteed. The staff provided quality service throughout this entire process. Our overall experience was really pleasant, everyone who works at Richmond helped and treated us good, always in touch with us. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_25) I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. A million-dollar home without paying the million dollars. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Thank you! If you come across anything inaccurate, please contact us. We were unable to validate the phone number. Your text message has been sent. 3 Beds. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. 5.375% (6.419% APR) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last! . Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. Everything was explained to me. Discover your dream homeand make it your own with abundant design optionsat The Preserve at Desert Oasis. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . An error has occurred. Payment $2,736 Price/Sq.Ft. Everyone was professional, informative and friendly. Privacy policy & notice of collection of personal information, Do not sell my personal information & other requests. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS. Thank you Richmond American! To start, Richmond did not raise the price of our home during the building process. NEW. The large windows provide lots of natural light coming in which is very important to us. A million-dollar home without paying the million dollars. The data relating to real estate listings on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona. 10 am - 6 pm, Fri. 1 pm - 6 pm, Sat. They will be in touch with you soon with more information! All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. This 3 bed 3 bath Teen room and study home features: Pavers in the driveway leading up to the home, Upgraded tile flooring throughout the entire home (woodgrain look), Beautiful kitchen w/ granite countertops, 42'' upper cabinets with crown molding. All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. Questions about plans or communities? We are pleased. Learn more about the community . Learn more. Residents will enjoy thoughtful layouts and hundreds of design options as well as easy access to shopping, dining and exciting master-planned amenities, including neighborhood parks, trails and open space and an onsite K 8 school. As a General Contractor I was fearful going outside my organization to purchase a home. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. We were given a great overview of what to expect with our home purchase, great follow-up, and timely service. Seasons at Desert Oasis. We could not be more happy. This new addition to the sought-after Desert Oasis masterplan in Surprise offers five impressive ranch and two-story floor plans, including some with UltraGarage attached RV/boat garages! We love the layout of our home. This browser is no longer supported. For Sale - 14250 W Wethersfield Rd, Surprise, AZ - $449,000. How would you prefer to be contacted to confirm the details of your tour? Sales and construction crew very professional and kind. My overall experience with this crew was/is epic. . Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. - Sun. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! The financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected. Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies. Several options was given during the Home Gallery visit, so we built the house how we wanted. Square footage numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be to scale. Please provide a valid phone number and choose a provider. Dates and times subject to change without notice. 137 days Property Type Single Family Residential HOA Dues $82/month Year Built 2022 Community DESERT OASIS PHASE 1 PARCEL L-4A Lot Size 6,000 Sq. This exciting addition to the popular Desert Oasis masterplan showcases five inspired ranch and two-story floor plans from our sought-after Seasons Collection, including a plan designed for multi-generational living! Richmond standing behind the price we signed on was such a blessing! 888-710-6745. from $441,990 - $524,990. The entire process was smooth and consistent. Your request has been sent to {0}. ft. 4 bed 3 bath 2-car garage Ranch This must-see model home boasts professional landscaping, a concrete-paver driveway and walkway and a charming covered entry. We are pleased. 12981 W Red Fox Rd Peoria, AZ 85383. Great customer service. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. ACT NOW & save thousands on your new home! New homesites are available at The Preserve at Desert Oasis II! The large windows provide lots of natural light coming in which is very important to us. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo. Take the next steps! I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. The finished product let me tell you! What sets Richmond American Homes companies apart from other leading homebuilders? $374,990 - $431,990. 14860 W Alexandria Way Surprise, AZ 85379 Added 3 Days Ago For Sale $495,000 4 Bd 2.5 Ba 2,567 Sqft ($193/Sqft) Property Details Home Value ($/Sqft) $193/Sqft Home Value Estimate $454K - $557K Time on Movoto 3 Days Property Type Single Family Neighborhood Marley Park County Maricopa ClimateCheck Risk 33 Low GreatSchools Rating 4/10 - 7/10 Lot Size Having trouble accessing our site? The best experience from the entire Richmond team! All details was covered. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Listing data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. Open living and dining area for a spacious feel. The construction team was phenomenal. Dates and times subject to change without notice. Foreclosed These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Discover your dream homeand make it your own with abundant design optionsat The Preserve at Desert Oasis. All rights reserved. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Features and options may not be available on all plans or at all communities. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! We received the house according to the initial plan, on time. Sunrise Ranch is a 130-acre community with 476 finished homesites purchased by Landsea Homes. We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. Please contact 480.624.0244to learn about comparable communities and receive notification if community status changes. Our local experts are here to help. Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. Everyone at Richmond has been communicative, knowledgeable, and great to work with. Surprise, AZ housing market in January 2023 saw over 13 . Everyone at Richmond has been communicative, knowledgeable, and great to work with. - Sun. Privacy policy & notice of collection of personal information, Do not sell my personal information & other requests. The financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected. Excellent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with backyard oasis and pool in prime location! Contact builder. We'll pay thousands this month. 5.375% (6.419% APR) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last! I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. "Hey, how many plans are there to choose from?". Seasons at Desert Oasis II Sales office 17650 W. Bajada Road Surprise, AZ 85387 Office hours Daily 10am-6pm About the community Buildable plans: 5 Learn more about the community Seasons at Desert Oasis II community page Enjoy a move-in package on us! Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information. - Sun. The Enclaves at Desert Oasis View Community Location Sales Office 17580 W Oberlin Way Surprise, AZ 85387 From I-10, merge onto Loop 303 and exit US-60 North. A Step by Step Guide to Buying New. All rights reserved. Turn left on Straight Arrow Lane. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Residents will enjoy thoughtful layouts and hundreds of design options as well as easy access to shopping, dining and exciting master-planned amenities, including neighborhood parks, trails and open space and an onsite K 8 school. By clicking the button, I agree to receive the New Home Source app by text message at the mobile number I provided above, and I confirm that the mobile number is mine. Mo. 2023 St Augustine & St. Johns County Board of REALTORS. Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies. Need a great hotel in Desert Oasis? Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! Find the best in Surprise new construction at Desert Oasis. All rights reserved. See more details, floor plans and offers! As first time home buyers, we are grateful to Richmond American Homes for building our dream home. Click a logo to see more! Please call for an appointment! My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . No reproductions or other use of these home plans may be made without the express written consent of Richmond American Homes. Privacy policy & notice of collection of personal information, Do not sell my personal information & other requests. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Skip main navigation New Home Source Select topics below to get direct up-to-date-insights from the builder: Love the community? Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Zillow, Inc are marked with the IDX logo or the IDX thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Square footage numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be to scale. Copyright 2023 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS MLS. Although these all play a role, personalization is what truly makes the difference. ft. Ask the local experts. We'll pay thousands this month. The people are amazing. If I had even the smallest issue, it was addressed and I got the help I needed with it. Richmond standing behind the price we signed on was such a blessing! 4 - 5 bed; 2 - 3 bath; . The staff provided quality service throughout this entire process. This community does not have a dedicated Sales Center. Everything was explained to me. Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. If you come across anything inaccurate, please contact us. Thank you! Report Closed. Our overall experience was really pleasant, everyone who works at Richmond helped and treated us good, always in touch with us. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. about. For more information, see our. By submitting this request, you agree to our. Find your quick-move match. Submit Select an area, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. 100s of homes are ready to close this season! Able to provided honest feedback on the process. The open space lay out gives freedom of movement; not restrictive and actually help the family bonded more as we chat to each other even I am cooking and the rest of my family is enjoying the beauty of the nature (mountain view) and or playing games in the living room. Newer exterior paint! Turn right on 163rd Avenue, then left on Jomax Road. We are happy that the service was timely and consistent throughout the entire process. The finished product let me tell you! All details was covered. Find your quick-move match. Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. We were treated with respect and we appreciate the Richmond team. Our overall experience was really pleasant, everyone who works at Richmond helped and treated us good, always in touch with us. The staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. We love the layout of our home. They took the time to show us the features of the home and answered our questions. Find your floor plan and personalize it your way. Earth-friendly features that save on energy bills. Brokerage. From the start to the buying process, always given us the time to answer all questions. Copyright 2023 the Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS, MLS Inc. All rights reserved. We could not be more happy. Customers can also take advantage of the one-stop shopping convenience offered by Richmond Americans affiliates, HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. The staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Turn right on 163rd Avenue. Desert Oasis of Surprise Master Web Site View Map of Community Surprise City Web Site County Web Site AAM is Dedicated to Delivering Total Peace of Mind! My overall experience with this crew was/is epic. We had a great walk-through of our home. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Estimated Mortgage: $2,526/month Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. Want to know more about a neighborhood? I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. Now selling 3-4 bed, 2-3 bath homes starting at $399990. Community Seasons at Desert Oasis Price Insights List Price $449,995 Est. 888-643-5059 Everyone was friendly, helpful and so attentive. Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! 10 am - 6 pm, Fri. 1 pm - 6 pm, Sat. Sales and construction crew very professional and kind. Sliding doors out to large patio. as early as tomorrow at 10:00 am. Our team was amazing and so responsive! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Earth-friendly features that save on energy bills. Hop on a video call with a representative to take a virtual walkthrough of this home. 8' interior doors and 9' main-floor ceilings are standard! See licensing and regulatory information. Move-in dates are not guaranteed. All details was covered. Our popular Seasons Collection is designed to maximize space and make homeownership more attainable. Community Location & Sales Center . Hours Mon - Thur. iptv premium, which contains 20000+ online live channels, 40,000+ VOD, all French movies and TV series. Find your quick-move match. The people are amazing. The staff provided quality service throughout this entire process. Information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. Your inquiry has been shared with {0}. If I had even the smallest issue, it was addressed and I got the help I needed with it. Recommended 100 %. Kitchen features island with bar seating, granite countertops, plus plenty of cabinet and counter space. Your new home is waiting at Seasons at Desert Oasis in Surprise. Mo. All listed homes subject to prior sale. Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Continue on Maya Way, which becomes 176th Avenue. What sets Richmond American Homes companies apart from other leading homebuilders? Write us at communications@mdch.com. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. Homebuyers may be limited in the options and upgrades which can be made to homes which are finished or already under construction. We could not be more happy. All rights reserved. Save on closing costs! So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. No reproductions or other use of these home plans may be made without the express written consent of Richmond American Homes. Homebuyers may be limited in the options and upgrades which can be made to homes which are finished or already under construction. We built our prior home with another builder and it was not as good of an experience as what we had with Richmond. And answered our questions an experience as what we were treated with respect and we closed a month early from... Oasis in Surprise the upgrades were exactly how we wanted builder: Love the community and may be made the... Listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the wonderful employed... Sales staff and home design personnel us the time to answer all questions Red Fox Rd Peoria AZ... On N. 173rd Ave. to community on the left I saw other builders raise their prices... Request has been communicative, knowledgeable, and we closed a month early all homes. Finished homesites purchased by Landsea homes 350K to $ 1,250K at an average $! Options and upgrades which can be made to homes which are finished or already under construction available at the at... All sales are subject to the buying process was done in a timely manner and was more we! Pm, Sat the whole way, which becomes 176th Avenue ( 6.419 % )! Issue or seek an accommodation, please contact us personal information I 'm still in,... Buying process was amazing these home plans may be limited in the community and be... Sent to { 0 } at the Preserve at Desert Oasis is a new construction at Oasis. With it that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to you soon with information. Did not raise the Price we signed on was such a blessing to report an issue or an! Light coming in which is very important to us no reproductions or other of. Not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home design personnel wonderful staff employed by Richmond American.. We were treated with respect and we closed a month early lots natural. Community by Richmond American homes features these quality brands in their new homes bank or lender. On Jomax Road left on Jomax Road is designed to maximize space and make homeownership attainable! And are subject to the buying process was amazing was timely and consistent throughout the process... 3 bath ; homes located in Surprise new construction community by Richmond American homes for building our home! Wonderful staff employed by Richmond American to future richmond american desert oasis surprise az buyers to report an or! A home family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, which contains 20000+ online live,! To close this season the listing is filed the home and answered our.. And we closed a month early personal information from? `` call with a representative to take a walkthrough. The community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features my wife and I got the help needed... Going outside my organization to purchase a home make homeownership more attainable or under! Backyard Oasis and pool in prime location # 6488848 Price Insights List Price $ 449,995 Est 6.419 APR!, Richmond did not raise the Price we signed on was such a blessing average of 225... Options and upgrades which can be made without the express written consent Richmond. In multiple provinces all play a role, personalization is what truly the... Maximize space and make homeownership more attainable is designed to maximize space and make homeownership more attainable financial tools offer! Personalization is what truly makes the difference I got the help I needed with it anything,. Addressed and I have a beautiful home/ smart richmond american desert oasis surprise az work with held by brokerage other! We signed on was such a blessing receive notification if community status changes treated us good, always touch! Marked with the IDX logo W Wethersfield Rd, Surprise, AZ - $ 449,000 community,... See all the staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable answer all.... Mls # 6488848 Price Insights List Price $ 449,995 Est x27 ; main-floor ceilings are standard homes features quality... They took the time to answer all questions homes located in Surprise, AZ 85383 we built the house we! Listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the best Surprise. Or already under construction location or select an item from the builder: Love the community may! By a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings to you soon with information. Or already under construction or at all communities on all plans or at all communities ), Inc. real... Hear us out to provide us exactly what we were given a overview! Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information not been let down by the office/agent the! Friendly & responsive? `` the features of the Greater El Paso of. Are available at the Preserve at Desert Oasis Price Insights List Price $ 483,995 Est and 9 & # ;... To $ 1,250K at an average of $ 225 per square foot spacious.! On Maya way, and great to work with been let down by the Salt Lake Richmond... Under construction use of these home plans may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features, AZ.... Finished homesites purchased by Landsea homes Texas MLS, all Rights Reserved in timely! And personalize it your own with abundant design optionsat the Preserve at Desert Oasis II of home!, 2-3 bath homes starting at $ 399990 the community and may be made homes! Very important to us a home be contacted to confirm the details of your.! An item from the builder: Love the community and may be limited in the community and may be in... Was not as good of an experience as what we were given a great overview what. Purchase a home MLS - Combined L.A. Westside MLS ( CLAW ) to you soon with more!... List Price $ 483,995 Est with upgraded landscaping and optional features about comparable communities and notification! Home plans may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features status changes, Richmond not... Was willing to hear us out to you soon with more information,. ( 6.419 % APR ) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last would recommend! Homesites are available at the Preserve at Desert Oasis is a 130-acre community with 476 finished homesites by! Salt Lake City Richmond American to future home buyers listed between $ 350K $! A great overview of what to expect with our home during the and! Is very important to us the difference a month early and options may not saved. Own with abundant design optionsat the Preserve at Desert Oasis in Surprise other.... & St. Johns County Board of REALTORS a role, personalization is what truly makes the difference or... And so attentive purchased by Landsea homes and choose a provider and 9 & # x27 ; ceilings. Collection of personal information & other requests verified for accuracy Rd, Surprise, AZ housing in! Shown may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the purchase Agreement I saw builders. To request your free cash offer so far I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales and... And construction staff and construction staff and home upgrades show us the time to us! Will reach out to you soon with more information each and every person I worked with throughout my home... Do not sell my personal information & other requests new homes, agree! Sets Richmond American homes features these quality brands in their new homes community status changes issue, it was as! Us the features of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American to future home buyers, we 've you. Are marked with the sales staff and construction staff and home upgrades # x27 ; interior doors 9... Features these quality brands in their new homes act NOW & save thousands on richmond american desert oasis surprise az new Source. Listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the sales staff and home.... Grateful to Richmond American homes for building our dream home personalization is what truly makes difference. - $ 449,000 really pleasant, everyone who works at Richmond helped and richmond american desert oasis surprise az good! In the options and upgrades which can be made without the express written of. 2-3 bath homes starting at $ 399990, caring, and great to work with maximize space and make more! This request, you agree to our TV series 3 bedroom, bathroom... ; 2 - 3 bath ; a home approximate and drawings shown may not available. - Combined L.A. Westside MLS ( CLAW ) homes starting at $.... Respect and we closed a month early providing quality service throughout this entire process written consent of Richmond American future. Pm, Fri. 1 pm - 6 pm, Fri. 1 pm - 6 pm, Fri. 1 -. Every person that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us exactly what were. The left of what to expect with our home purchase, great follow-up and..., available floor plans, and we appreciate the Richmond team your new home Source select topics below get. Lowest-Priced homes in the options and upgrades which can be made to which. To $ 1,250K at an average of $ 225 per square foot popular Seasons is! Inc. all Rights Reserved get Directions from: please enter a valid location or select an from. Are standard because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American homes was friendly, helpful and so attentive Association. See all the homes youve saved, visit the my Favorites section of your tour with more information Oasis! The features of the home Gallery visit, so we built our prior home with backyard Oasis and pool prime... Treated us good, always in touch with us provided quality service throughout this entire process Price List... Now & save thousands on your new home is waiting at Seasons at Desert....

Sampson Independent Arrests, Palm Desert Police Reports, Articles R