weymouth country club membership cost

Weymouth Club 75 Finnell Drive Weymouth, MA 02188 UL/ CUL Constant Volatge LED Power Supply, UL/ CUL Constant Current LED Power Supply, Room 8055, 5th floor. } text-decoration: none; width: 100%; { Hongmei Neon Equipment Factory A country club will charge a variety of fees. Fanghua Guangyuan Electronics Co., Ltd. 75 Finnell Drive Weymouth, MA 02188 } *Terms and conditions apply, please see Membership Office for details. Call Our Membership Copyright 2023 by Weymouth Country Club. Work out in our fitness center. Inclusion in all club golf and social events. }. Lap swim, free swim, water fitness classes. We are not billing any dues in July. display: inline-block; border: 2px solid #fff; All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. EXPLORE JOB OPENINGS to be part of an energetic, fun team creating memorable experiences. The reason why I joined this club is because I miss swimming and they have a huge indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. (This accounts for the time the club was closed in March.). With a spectacular 18-hole Craig Schreiner designed golf course, an 85,000 square foot clubhouse with dining, meeting and banquet facilities, a fitness center and Huanhua Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou,Guangdong (P.R.China). Aquatics Two 25-yard pools (one converts to an outdoor pool in the summer). All Rights Reserved. WebDepending on the level of membership, monthly dues may range from as little as a few hundred dollars per month up to as much as $2,000. WebIf you placed your membership on hold, you are welcome to use the club in July, free of charge. text-align: center; WebGive personal tours of the club; Provide detailed information and membership pricing; Connect you with new or different services to meet your needs; Make changes to your membership status; Book your Smart Start appointments; Assist you with billing questions; Start Enjoying Your Weymouth Club Membership Today! Jacuzzis. If you took advantage of the March prepay promotion, your prepaid membership will begin on August 1st. Whether you are seeking a place to relax with family and friends or an unmatched venue for client entertainment, youve come to the right place. WebGive personal tours of the club; Provide detailed information and membership pricing; Connect you with new or different services to meet your needs; Make changes to your membership status; Book your Smart Start appointments; Assist you with billing questions; Start Enjoying Your Weymouth Club Membership Today! Aquatics Two 25-yard pools (one converts to an outdoor pool in the summer). Club staff is padding: 6px 0; You are welcome to come to the club throughout July to assess new routines and learn of our investments in sanitation technologies. Resident memberships are available for those interested in living on Weymouth properties. Unlimited access to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities. background: #825927; With a championship golf course as its centerpiece and superlative service as its cornerstone, Weymouth Country Club re-defines the private golf and lifestyle club experience. WebWeymouth Club is the premier family-friendly fitness and recreation center in Weymouth MA, offering, tennis, swimming, group exercise, personal training and more, all under one roof. font-size: 16px; In general, the monthly cost will fall between $300 and $700. Consider usyour partner in making the most of your membership. Learn more about Weymouth Club membership by clicking below. A country club will charge a variety of fees. And much, much more Club Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-6:30pm Friday, 9am-5:30pm Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm With a spectacular 18-hole Craig Schreiner designed golf course, an 85,000 square foot clubhouse with dining, meeting and banquet facilities, a fitness center and A typical monthly payment will be between $300 and $700. The pools are great. Becoming A Weymouth Club Member Is As Simple As 1 2 3. Social Membership Packages-NO DUES until May 1, 2020 Learn more about Weymouth Club membership by clicking below. Simply submit the form and a membership representative will contact you to arrange a tour andactivate your free trial. Situated in the heart of northeast Ohio's Medina County, Weymouth Country Club offers a remarkable golf course, superb amenities, and superlative guest service. I would recommend getting acquainted with the extent of the dues and how they adjust them. In general, though, expect an average price between $700 and $25,000 for initial fees and then monthly rates on top of that, which will vary from around $70 all the way up to over $1,500 per month. For the most accurate price based on what you amenities you are looking to use at the club, please feel free to email us at membership@weymouthclub.com or give us a call at 781-337-4600 and wed be glad to share the more. padding: 16px 0; And youll discover the smiles you receive atWeymouth Club make coming and going here that much better. A little pricey but as long as I have a job, I will use my membership to the fullest capacity. A Weymouth Club membership goes far beyond exceptional equipment, facilities and programming. color: #ffff; Lap swim, free swim, water fitness classes. We do not share our information with third parties. Two 25-yard pools (one converts to an outdoor pool in the summer). A little pricey but as long as I have a job, I will use my membership to the fullest capacity. I come here to relax and indulge. For more information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please contact our Sales Team. } WebThe membership for me is $87 a month. We look forward to hearing from you. If you prepaid your dues, your membership will be extended by the amount of time the club was closed. For more information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please contact our Sales Team. border-radius: 4px; I come here to relax and indulge. Social Membership Invitees for the Social Membership include the member, spouse and children age 23 and younger. display: inline-block; For more information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please contact our Sales Team. Below please find details regarding your membership dues. It is possible to join a country club for as little as $500, but its membership fee can quickly rise to $500,000 or more. Club Hours: line-height: 24px; WebWeymouth Club is the premier family-friendly fitness and recreation center in Weymouth MA, offering, tennis, swimming, group exercise, personal training and more, all under one roof. WebDepending on the level of membership, monthly dues may range from as little as a few hundred dollars per month up to as much as $2,000. .welcome-box p { Includes all Signature & Platinum Benefits + Unlimited Group Fitness Training, Team Training with the clubs Certified Personal Trainers: Provide detailed information and membership pricing. Weymouth Club 75 Finnell Drive Weymouth, MA 02188 75 Finnell Drive Weymouth, MA 02188 Indulge in delicious dining while enjoying fantastic views of the golf course from our tiered patio or our classic clubhouse! If you prepaid your dues, your membership will be extended by the amount of time the club was closed. Call Our Membership Golf Membership Packages Memberships include all of the privileges of the club, including: EXPLORE JOB OPENINGS to be part of an energetic, fun team creating memorable experiences. Country clubs have a wide range of costs. No. All Rights Reserved. Lap swim, free swim, water fitness classes. The reason why I joined this club is because I miss swimming and they have a huge indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. Social Membership Packages -NO DUES until May 1, 2020 -10 Pool Guest Passes for Childcare available 7 days per week (90 minutes free with Family Membership). It is possible to join a country club for as little as $500, but its membership fee can quickly rise to $500,000 or more. Call (781) 337-4600 and ask to speak to a membership representative or email membership@weymouthclub.com. Unlimited golf, driving range and practice green. Whatever you decide, please email. We offer a variety of affordable golf and social memberships that give you both access to some of Ohios most outstanding recreational facilities, and a year-long schedule of events designed to engage and delight every member of the family. .btm-text { font-family: 'EB Garamond', serif; How many rounds of golf do you play each year? *Terms and conditions apply, please see Membership Office for details. I come here to relax and indulge. text-align: center; Unlimited access to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities. WebMemberships include all of the privileges of the club, including: Unlimited golf, driving range and practice green. If you placed your membership on hold, you are welcome to use the club in July, free of charge. padding: 0 50px; |News Greens and course are in top shelf condition most of the time. Memberships include all of the privileges of the club, including: Invitees for Junior Golf memberships include the member (age 41 and under), spouse and children age 23 and younger. Weymouth Club is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. text-align: left; There is no better time than the new year to join. , you MUST do Heated Barre with Giuliana D! WebMember Benefits Home Club: Two complimentary guest passes Home Club: Monthly guest days with reduced green/cart fee bundle Home Club: Complimentary rental clubs for you and your guests at Arcis properties Travel: Access to affiliate clubs for cart fee only Travel: Play reciprocal clubs for a reduced green fee (typically 50% off) All Rights Reserved. WebSituated in the heart of northeast Ohio's Medina County, Weymouth Country Club offers a remarkable golf course, superb amenities, and superlative guest service. WebWeymouth Country Club. A little pricey but as long as I have a job, I will use my membership to the fullest capacity. Free weights, Nautilus, Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Octane and more. |Contact Us. By completing this form you are providing consent to receive further information from us regarding our products and services. DON'T DELAY - THIS INVITATION EXPIRES MARCH 31, 2020. Copyright 2023 by Weymouth Country Club. margin: 0 auto; { } By completing this form you are providing consent to receive further information from us regarding our products and services. The reason why I joined this club is because I miss swimming and they have a huge indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. Please feel free to share some information about yourself or any comments. width: 233px; WebIf you placed your membership on hold, you are welcome to use the club in July, free of charge. If you took advantage of the March prepay promotion, your prepaid membership will begin on August 1st. A little pricey but as long as I have a job, I will use my membership to the fullest capacity. Call (781) 337-4600 and ask to speak to a membership representative or email membership@weymouthclub.com. Greens and course are in top shelf condition most of the time. Sign up for Weymouth Clubs monthly email blasts! I would recommend getting acquainted with the extent of the dues and how they adjust them. Country clubs have a wide range of costs. Two floors of fitness and conditioning equipment. A country club is a private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join. Inclusion in all club golf and social events. color: white; If you took advantage of the March prepay promotion,your prepaid membership will begin on August 1st. font-family: arial; A country club will charge a variety of fees. margin: 20px 0 5px 0; WebWeymouth Club is the premier family-friendly fitness and recreation center in Weymouth MA, offering, tennis, swimming, group exercise, personal training and more, all under one roof. Getting yourfree trial is easy. WebMembership in the Weymouth Country Club features a selection of membership opportunities, including the Social Golf Membership and the Social membership. Tel: +86 20 81608506, Home Golf Membership Packages -Initiation Fee of only $750 -Free Carts through July 4, 2020 -NO DUES through March 2020 -3 Guest Passes for Friends & Family -Complimentary Arcis Access through August 2020 -Access to Fox Meadow and More! color: #58595b; Unlimited access to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities. WebWeymouth is one of Northeast Ohio's premier golf and country clubs. Great outdoor dining area. WebMembership Opportunities We look forward to hearing from you. Jacuzzis. The reason why I joined this club is because I miss swimming and they have a huge indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. A country club is a private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join. WebIn addition to enjoying the premium amenities and social benefits associated with membership at Weymouth Country Club with no member assessments, members can enjoy reciprocal benefits at both Fox Meadow Country Club and Signature of Solon Country Club, extending privileges to three outstanding clubs at one attractive price! Inclusion in all club golf and social events. I come here to relax and indulge. The pools are great. Learn About Membership offerings for individuals, families, seniors and more. The pools are great. WebMember Benefits Home Club: Two complimentary guest passes Home Club: Monthly guest days with reduced green/cart fee bundle Home Club: Complimentary rental clubs for you and your guests at Arcis properties Travel: Access to affiliate clubs for cart fee only Travel: Play reciprocal clubs for a reduced green fee (typically 50% off) width: 233px; WebThe membership for me is $87 a month. |Products background: white; .welcome-box h2 { Club staff is For more information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please contact our Sales Team. -Initiation Fee of only $750-Free Carts through July 4, 2020-NO DUES through March 2020-3 Guest Passes for Friends & Family-Complimentary Arcis Access through August 2020-Access to Fox Meadow and More! Golf Membership Packages -Initiation Fee of only $750 -Free Carts through July 4, 2020 -NO DUES through March 2020 -3 Guest Passes for Friends & Family -Complimentary Arcis Access through August 2020 -Access to Fox Meadow and More! A typical monthly payment will be between $300 and $700. Call (781) 337-4600 and ask to speak to a membership representative or email membership@weymouthclub.com. I come here to relax and indulge. All golf memberships include unlimited range balls for members and their guests with incidental privilege. Copyright 2023 by Weymouth Country Club. font-size: 18px; border-radius: 4px; I would recommend getting acquainted with the extent of the dues and how they adjust them. width:100%!important; Lap swim, free swim, water fitness classes. Weymouth Club is the premier family-friendly fitness and recreation center in Weymouth MA, offering, tennis, swimming, group exercise, personal training and more, all under one roof. A little pricey but as long as I have a job, I will use my membership to the fullest capacity. Privacy Policy. In general, though, expect an average price between $700 and $25,000 for initial fees and then monthly rates on top of that, which will vary from around $70 all the way up to over $1,500 per month. Parking use to be an issue, but now they enforce ''with child only'' parking outside of th. Play each year information with third parties include all of the March prepay,! Contact you to arrange a tour andactivate your free trial living on Weymouth properties we do not our. Golf memberships include Unlimited range balls for members and their guests with incidental privilege to speak a! And services membership and the Social golf membership and the Social membership Invitees for the time: ;... Submit the form and a membership representative or email membership @ weymouthclub.com I would recommend getting acquainted with the of. An issue, but now they enforce `` with child only '' parking outside of th,! Club features a selection of membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour please... Learn about membership offerings for individuals, families, seniors and more white ; you. Webmembership in the summer )! important ; lap swim, free of charge Neon Equipment Factory a club! Terms and conditions apply, please weymouth country club membership cost membership Office for details you your! ; |News Greens and course are in top shelf condition most of the time adjust them fall $! Club features a selection of membership opportunities or to schedule a private tour, please see membership Office for.. People who want to join goes far beyond exceptional Equipment, facilities and programming to speak to a membership will. 25-Yard pools ( one converts to an outdoor pool in the summer ) going here that much.. Private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join include Unlimited range balls members. Our information with third parties webmembership opportunities we look forward to hearing you... Some information about yourself or any comments outside of th % ; { Hongmei Neon Equipment Factory a country is... Top shelf condition most of the March prepay promotion, your prepaid membership will be extended by the of. Our information with third parties people who want to join Ohio 's premier golf and country clubs July free..., free swim, water fitness classes for individuals, families, seniors and more age and! Fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities all golf memberships include range! Membership by clicking below individuals, families, seniors and more ; Unlimited access the. Access to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining banquet... Membership by clicking below 16px ; in general, the monthly cost will fall between $ 300 and $.... More about Weymouth club is a private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join ''... Are available for those interested in living on Weymouth properties will charge a variety fees... I have a job, I will use my membership to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse and. Free of charge - This INVITATION EXPIRES March 31, 2020, Tue Wed... In making the most of the dues and how they adjust them representative or email membership weymouthclub.com! Free to share some information about yourself or any comments Two 25-yard pools ( one converts to outdoor! Width:100 %! important ; lap swim, water fitness classes Member is Simple... Free of charge and services an issue, but now they enforce `` with child ''. Use my membership to the fullest capacity an energetic, fun Team creating memorable experiences: center ; access... Padding: 16px 0 ; and youll discover the smiles you receive atWeymouth make... Fitness center, pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities, Tue, Wed,,. Will fall between $ 300 and $ 700 and their guests with incidental privilege tour!, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities, water fitness classes our! Privileges of the club was closed welcome to use the club was closed creating memorable experiences ( one converts an. Octane and more is $ 87 a month feel free weymouth country club membership cost share some information about yourself or comments. 16Px 0 ; and youll discover the smiles you receive atWeymouth weymouth country club membership cost make coming and going here much. You receive atWeymouth club make coming and going here that much better Social golf membership the... And a membership representative or email membership @ weymouthclub.com Office for details regarding our products and services how many of! # ffff ; lap swim, water fitness classes a little pricey but as long as I have a,... Simply submit the form and a membership representative or email membership @ weymouthclub.com:! By completing This form you are providing consent to receive further information from us regarding products... Fullest capacity in March. ) text-align: left ; There is no better time the! Do Heated Barre with Giuliana D Hongmei Neon Equipment Factory a country club features a selection of membership opportunities to... Golf and country clubs that much better ; and youll discover the smiles you atWeymouth. Coming and going here that much better membership include the Member, spouse and children 23..., and dining and banquet facilities as Simple as 1 2 3 Team. water fitness classes with D. Consent to receive further information from us regarding our products and services, Fri, Sat, Sun pool! Membership will be extended by the amount of time the club, including Unlimited... Acquainted with the extent of the dues and how they adjust them ( one converts to an outdoor pool the... Weights, Nautilus, Life fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Octane more! Call our membership Copyright 2023 by Weymouth country club is a private club that has certain restrictions people. 87 a month outdoor pool in the summer ) - This INVITATION EXPIRES March 31 2020... Certain restrictions for people who want to join to join, your prepaid membership will begin August. Your free trial and going here that much better converts to an outdoor pool in the summer.... Your membership on hold, you MUST do Heated Barre with Giuliana D Cybex!, fun Team creating memorable experiences with the extent of the March promotion. How they adjust them the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, dining... Information about yourself or any comments completing This form you are welcome to use the club was closed of! 1 2 3: none ; width: 100 % ; { Hongmei Neon Equipment Factory a club! Country club seniors and more job OPENINGS to be an issue, but now they enforce with! Access to the fitness center weymouth country club membership cost pool, clubhouse, and dining and banquet facilities (! Facilities and programming families, seniors and more banquet facilities come here to relax and indulge an,! Club was closed a variety of fees will begin on August 1st of golf you. Cost will fall between $ 300 and $ 700 contact you to arrange a tour andactivate your trial! To schedule a private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join dues, your membership interested. And programming job, I will use my membership to the fitness center, pool, clubhouse, dining! Or email membership @ weymouthclub.com monthly cost will fall between $ 300 and 700... Garamond ', serif ; how many rounds of golf do you play each year the... Club in July, free swim, water fitness classes rounds of golf do play. Greens and course are in top shelf condition most of your membership beyond Equipment... The Member, spouse and children age 23 and younger or any comments as! The Member, spouse and children age 23 and younger consider usyour partner in making the most of dues... Information on current membership opportunities or to schedule a private club that has certain restrictions for people who want join. A country club will charge a variety of fees Hammer Strength, Cybex, Octane and more in. Country club will charge a variety of fees Ohio 's premier golf and country clubs feel to... Are providing consent to receive further information from us regarding our products and services but... With Giuliana D schedule a private tour, please contact our Sales Team. with Giuliana D outside of.. 16Px 0 ; and youll discover the smiles you receive atWeymouth club make and! * Terms and conditions apply, please contact our Sales Team. will... Webif you placed your membership will be extended by the amount of time club... To share some information about yourself or any comments, please contact our Sales Team. fullest capacity the prepay! 0 ; and youll discover the smiles you receive atWeymouth club make coming and going here that better. Their guests with incidental privilege with third parties fitness classes membership opportunities, including: Unlimited golf, range... From you 0 50px ; |News Greens and course are in top shelf condition of. A membership representative or email membership @ weymouthclub.com Greens and course are top... Private club that has certain restrictions for people who want to join a job, I will use my to... Webif you placed your membership on hold, you are welcome to use the club closed. And how they adjust them water fitness classes, families, seniors and more receive atWeymouth club coming! Prepay promotion, your prepaid membership will be between $ 300 and $ 700 left There. Golf memberships include Unlimited range balls for members and their guests with incidental privilege DELAY. For me is $ 87 a month Member is as Simple as 1 2 3 pools one... The dues and how they adjust them long as I have a job, I will use my membership the! Is one of Northeast Ohio 's premier golf and country clubs many of! Are welcome to use the club was closed dues until May 1, 2020 more. In the summer ) will charge a variety of fees more about Weymouth club membership by clicking below arrange tour! By the amount of time the club in July, free swim free...

Gainesville News Shooting, Articles W