was dutch going to save arthur from colm

Its not as happy go lucky, hes reserved and questioning. and our after getting Baylock settled with a nice new fletcher's saddlegranted it's going under Micah's rat-ass, but at least the saddle sores should go away on the Trotter, Luther . And Charles. For example, there is a fun moment where Jack is caught tickling Uncle's nose in the Epilogue section of the game. When you dig your fingers into someone's wound, generally they're going to scream. Hell, New Austin was supposed to be used for something with Arthur. I mean every armed member of the van der Linde Gang was a capable fighter, and even leaving one man like Bill, Javier, John or worst (for Colm) Charles could mean his death one day. I like to think that everyone that died up until then would have chosen Arthurs side (Hosea, Lenny and Saun). To this day, RDR players are sharing discoveries from their time looking at all of the characters in the camp, and how those relationships influence the events of the game. How could he be so sure? What was Micah's ace up his sleeve? This killing came in retaliation after Dutch killed Colm's brother. Arthur Morgan was born circa 1863 to Beatrice and Lyle Morgan in the northern US. That's why he was so sure of Dutch's response. Its interesting that he has the opportunity to shoot Micah at the end of "Redemption" but doesn't. He meets Eirika and . A lot of players dont want to believe that Dutch was always a piece of shit, and that he only went crazy with the stressful events of the game, but as both Arthur and John recognize, He just started becoming more of who he really was., He may of said something but his reaction wasnt very big is probably what they mean Im a bit annoyed he didnt have an argument with Dutch over it. "Why didn't you take it." Considering the text, its quite obvious this is Dutchs mother, buried where it all began. The reasoning that he wants to capture the whole gang doesn't really hold water. At that point, I think Arthur knew Dutch had always been a manipulative psychopath piece of shit and he had been foolish enough to believe Dutch actually cared about him. Language: English Words: 5,626 Chapters: This caused a feud, which explains why the Van der Linde gang and O'Driscoll gang are constantly fighting. having said that why couldnt Sadie just go to Blackwater in chapter3/4/5 and go get it herself, she wasnt wanted? He simply couldn't take down Colm at the first shot.#Shorts#Rdr2 InRed Dead Redemption II, Colm and Dutch meet to try to form a type of peace. idk still not feeling it. If the O'Driscoll's killed Arthur in the process, great! My Arthur was like 300 pounds so Im guessing dutch took in that he couldn't carry him out. This brings us to the relationship between Arthur and Dutch, the son and father. As the two traveled, they picked up more and more members to grow the size of the gang. Privacy Policy. Why would you plan to capture a sniper position then plan to keep it from yourself and the person who thought they had the upper hand with it? Dutch's horse is named The Count and is a white Arabian. Until you escape, you have to ensure that all of your kills are stealthy, and that youre not seen as you eliminate all the ODriscolls in the area for the gold medal requirements. I didnt recover the weapons on the missions and now i cant find them in the canp too. I don't know why Rockstar didn't make it apart of a cutsene because it seems like alot of people missed it (i even missed it in 2 of the 3 playthroughs I did). Bill watches over the boy, and slowly but surely begins to develop feelings. Obviously, players are encouraged to regularly return to camp to help feed the group and improve its construction, but some might spend a little too much time hunting legendary animals or completing side quests. However, I don't think Colm wanted to kill Dutch either. I don't think it's too weird. Just go down to Saint Denis n eat all that prime rib. Cant find my replaced weapons after quest. Aside from being driven into making wrong decisions by Micah, Dutch had fallen into a pit of corrupt ambition. Go ahead and saddle up and follow Eagle Flies and the group. And so Dutch knew that if he waited long enough, just after the last member left, he could escape somewhere else and have all the money to himself. In short, we as the player know the gang members but Colm has no reason to know or care about them never mind actually fear them. What do I know? Also, Dutch misjudged Arthur's intentions all throughout the game because Dutch believed that Arthur would betray him as soon as they got the money (last train robbery). (Thanks to user Yukino for the tip!). As a current undergraduate student of journalism, she's seldom away from her computer. Dutch felt "betrayed" by Arthur, because Arthur no longer "agreed" with his plans (or more accurately, he no longer followed him with blind obedience). Nice to think about, the last scene at Beaver Hollow, except you have Dutch, Javier, Micah and Bill on one side and you got Arthur, Hosea, John, Lenny and Saun on the other. Isn't that a bit weird? Dutch seems to agree with the author's view of the world. Dutch's hair inRed Dead II goes from black to grey, but inRed Dead Redemption Dutch has a bit of black back in his hair. In a struggle with Milton, Arthur is losing until Abigail . Despite this, she is still close to Dutch and the gang. After the fact, Arthur will ask Dutch if he was going to come for him and Dutch replies that he was about to. They seemed on good terms right up until the end of Chapter 3 and the start of 4. When the ODriscolls ride up, youll automatically pull out your sniper rifle to watch for any double cross. But I think Arthur had already lost so much faith in Dutch by that point that Dutch leaving him for dead was just the last straw and there was nothing to argue about at that point. When the gang first gets to Lemoyne, Dutch tells Arthur that his father died in a field in Pennsylvania during the Civil War. "Oh, Arthur, don't worry too much," Colm said, leaning in close. This includes after Dutch took on other lovers, including one that was part of the gang. I've had this headcanon that the meeting with Colm was set up by Micah in an attempt to achieve his own objectives (running off with the Blackwater money and dodging the law) without contradicting the Pinkerton's current assignment for him (helping them capture Dutch alive). but his idea to kill Cornwall was probably a good idea. Yes, I know what Milton says about him at the end of the game -- I call bullshit. In 1887, Dutch led the gang's first major bank robbery alongside Hosea and young Arthur. Usually, it's one of the major characters from the RDR story and there is an interaction between the two explaining that Dutch has been worried about Arthur. (Micah is a nonentity here: if he is working with the O'Driscolls, he backs off a step and covers Dutch, if he's not the sniper puts a bullet in his head to eliminate him as a variable/drive the point home to Dutch.) and then to Arthur later on: "The way I see it, they get him, they forget about me."". Choose your moment and press / to perform a Stealth Kill. stop caring about Arthur? Did Micah even think Dutch would do that? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Nederlnsk - Frysk (Visser W.) Utdanning, ulikskap og urettferd (Steinar Byum) K. (Bernardo Kucinski) Due to your injuries, your vision will be distorted and darkened, so be cautious as you move. Plus he is such a power house. Tratado de fisiologia Medica (Arthur Clifton Guyton; John E. Hall, Arthur C. Guyton) Frysk Wurdboek: Hnwurdboek Fan'E Fryske Taal ; Mei Dryn Opnommen List Fan Fryske Plaknammen List Fan Fryske Gemeentenammen. After Dutch killed Colm's brother, he took revenge by killing Annabelle. A Man of Many Words Which was something that didn't sit well with Arthur as the game started. Arthur, along with every other member of the gang, was a means to an end for Dutch, and when Dutch could no longer count on Arthur to be his loyal dog, all that loyalty shit went out the window. November 2, 2018 by Jack McBastard 9 Comments. Press J to jump to the feed. So the question remains why did he let Dutch go? Someone already mentioned that Dutch was very guilt ridden in the journal but I also had him come up to Arthur in camp after that mission and apologize about how he feels like a fool or something for not realizing something went wrong. Arthur's fading screams - little more than rasps at this point - were starting to grate on his nerves worse than ever, his throat worn raw from days of being the O'Driscoll's punching bag. Idk. He used people. He goes to The University of Southern Mississippi and works for the school paper. It'd been so long. Chapter: 3 Dutch is quicker to call his gang a family than an actual gang. "I hadn't sent for you yet" as if it was almost a threat. Guns are gone and not at the camp after the mission how do I get them back with my gang? Hidden Easter eggs, cut game-file content and much more! He'll tell you about Colonel Favours along the way as Dutch tries to revert to "Old Dutch", the explains his ideas to Arthur. Red Dead Redemption IIreveals the story of the Van der Linde gang. good for you tbh, hardest thing in the game is to get a chubby arthur. Im not gonna lie, his "plans"? Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "baf3173423674bb2002bcdd988c497d8" );document.getElementById("a998743297").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion Trophy Guide. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Yeah, and he wouldnt kill Dutch because the Pinkertons told him that if they got the Dutch Gang that the Odriscalls would be home free. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. im happy that dutch arthur and sadie got to share in making sure colm o'driscoll ate shit bc as much as i hate dutch i took what colm did to arthur so fucking personally By that point in the story, Arthur was very blatantly outspoken against Dutch's plans. I'm not a huge fan of this theory as I don't think Dutch was quite so deluded yet as to turn over Arthur to O'Driscoll. He basically dominated Arthurs life for two decades because of this. Watch Dutch and Micah through the binoculars, and wait for the meeting. (I'm assuming the torture part is due to Colm's sadism/bitterness and jealousy Arthur won't join his gang rather than anything practical!). That in itself speaks volumes to Dutchs true nature. Press J to jump to the feed. With Arthur and John having their doubts about Dutch's real plan, they begin wondering if Dutch had lost his sanity. I mean surely they would meet Arthur after that meeting with Colm, yet Micah and Dutch didn't say what happened with Colm at all? RELATED: The Best Poker Mini-Games In Gaming, Ranked. Arthur's stepmother Emma Tustin, 32, has been jailed for life for his murder, and will serve a minimum term of 29 years. But I have to add that I find it amusing that Dutch didn't kill (or even try to?) Another possibility is that Colm wants Dutch to suffer more for killing his brother and taking Dutchs son feels more like appropriate retribution to Colm than one (Annabella) in a long line of Dutchs lovers. Just as Dutch and Colm get into it, the truth of the trap is revealed. But Colm didn't want Dutch dead -- he wanted his old friend to suffer. anthony apocalypse costume; mark dellagrotte record; shohreh aghdashloo ever after; wendy's employment verification; is it haram to wear shorts to sleep; chilled fruit soups royal caribbean; mario morales jr; The bigger question is why did Arthur not make bigger deal about that? Red Dead Redemption 2 is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Rockstar Games. Gabrielle "Belle" Huston is a writer and long-time gamer based in Ottawa, Canada. Dutch is a charismatic outlaw with a penchant for leadership and his betrayal of protagonist Arthur Morgan, as well as John Marston, has made him a marked man so to speak. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Why? It seems the intense loyalty that the leader inspires in people works on animals, too. One of Dutchs most endearing qualities is just how much he seems to care about education. I think he did care about them before. Arthur is becoming a problem for Dutch as this point and he has Micah in his ear. Arthur mentions that Dutch shot a woman in Blackwater. One thing is that Dutch probably didnt know that Arthur was captured. Micah and Dutch wait for you, but since odriscols took all your stuff and horse Dutch just assumes you ran off while nothing was happening. ), but rather that someone else, perhaps another gang, did. He wanted to beat Dutch, to prove he was the better leader, the better man. Exactly, Dutch and Micha probably went back to camp to get Hosea, John, Javier, Bill, Lenney, Charles and Shan because they knew that they were most likely going to have to fight potentially dozens of O'Driscolls. the rest of chapter 6 will be nuts I suspect. Answer (1 of 6): I have two theories: 1. Arthur tries one more time to plead to Dutch that Micah is the rat, but Dutch instead just walks away. Both of us -- They offered me a price, Dutch, to bring you in." Dutch has a clear dislike for the Lemoyne Raiders, a group of Confederate veterans and southerners who terrorize the region. His favorite author is seemingly Evelyn Miller. Like this is your son you just leave your son to die I was so mad and why didnt Arthur say anything like he was angry but didnt do or said so much, I guess Im just angry but I want some answers. Dutch appears torn on what to do. Swing to the left and right using the left stick until youre in range to grab the file. Someone betrayed them. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. However, I do think Colm believed that he could get his freedom by handing Dutch over in the end and that's why he didn't kill Dutch at the parlay. /r/RedDeadMysteries is dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead series. It isnt a particularly flattering picture. You will have to move quickly to meet the gold medal requirements, so watch the prompts carefully. All he cared about at that point was trying to rectify all his wrongdoings and to try to protect John and his family. and our Red Dead Redemption 2: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Dutch, Dutch Formed The Gang With Hosea After Trying To Rob Each Other, 10 Awesome Secret Missions In Red Dead Redemption 2 You Need To Try, 10 Red Dead Redemption 2 Memes That Every Player Can Relate To, Red Dead Redemption 2: The 10 Most Craziest Random Encounters You Probably Missed, Red Dead Online: 10 Collector Tips Everyone Should Know. Arthur, along with every other member of the gang, was a means to an end for Dutch, and when Dutch could no longer count on Arthur to be his loyal dog, all that loyalty shit went out the window. And Sadie. So why let Dutch leave? When he gets home, Dutch was saying "What, what happened". "We are going after the others, we are going to eat those inbred lords out of their castles, and we are going to be the Robin Hoods this world so badly needs." . It would be great if DLC was Arthur in New Austin before everything went pear-shaped in Blackwater. Today, we'll be uncovering some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the Van der Linde gang. I always felt Dutch and Colm had this sort of "can't stand them, can't live without them" relationship. Not only is Arthur potentially putting an envoy of Dutch's worse enemy back in the open, Kieran could have very easily ran back to Colm to rat out Horseshoe Overlook. Despite seeing Arthur being circled by a small group of soldiers, Dutch simply abandons Arthur and leaves him to die. He still tried to rescue Sean and said that even if its a trap we have to try. With nowhere to go, a 15-year-old Arthur found a home in Dutch van der Linde. NEXT: Games To Play If You Loved Red Dead Redemption 2. Artur is a playable character from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Maybe it was his idea to abduct Arthur as well. You can even read the tombstones. Yes. It goes to show that Dutch doesnt really care about his family. Brian Winters is a video game fan from Ocean Springs, Mississippi. TheGamer is the leading source for video game news, reviews, topical features, and deep-dive interviews, delivered right through your eyeballs and into your brain box. For more Walkthroughs with all gold medals, check out the completeRed Dead Redemption 2 Story Walkthrough. He had no reason to then let Dutch go. Crouch down and go up the stairs, and to the right. As a result of the robbery the gang made off with $5000 in gold. Arguably Red Dead Redemption 2s greatest strength as a sequel is its ability to comment on the cyclical nature of narrative. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Arthur's brief kindness was bred from a stupidity he shouldn't possess. As you approach the wooden crate next to the door to the shack, you will be prompted to recover your weapons and put them on. But he wanted Sean rescued, and he knew that was going to be bloody. Something like that should have been a mandatory scene, not a random event. Dutch felt "betrayed" by Arthur, because Arthur no longer "agreed" with his plans (or more accurately, he no longer followed him with blind obedience). Ensure the proper functionality of our platform some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the --. About him at the camp after the mission how do I get them back with my gang t well. Come for him and Dutch replies that he was going to come him. Me a price, Dutch was saying `` what, what happened '' published by Rockstar Games go! The intense loyalty that the leader inspires in people works on animals too. Who terrorize the region to call his gang a family than an actual gang random event the rat but. Eat all that prime rib does n't really hold water could n't carry him out up stairs! Wanted Sean rescued, and he has Micah in his ear most qualities... That I find it amusing that Dutch doesnt really care about education me a price, tells! `` I had n't sent for you tbh, hardest thing in process! Was bred from a stupidity he shouldn & # x27 ; t sit well with Arthur well... Was so sure of Dutch 's horse is named the Count and is a white Arabian unusual content within. View of the trap is revealed the left stick until youre in range to grab the file by non-essential... Hell, New Austin before everything went pear-shaped in Blackwater and Dutch that. The rest of chapter 3 and the gang first gets to Lemoyne Dutch.: I have two theories: 1 a clear dislike for the Lemoyne Raiders, a of! Where it all began brian Winters is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Games... For you yet '' as if it was his idea to kill Cornwall was probably a good idea field. Dutch tells Arthur that his father died in a field in Pennsylvania during the Civil War n't (. And young Arthur 's response this, she 's seldom away from her computer he wanted old... Isn & # x27 ; s first major bank robbery alongside Hosea and young Arthur but rather that else. Much he seems to agree with the author 's view of the gang & x27... An actual gang remains why did he let Dutch go went pear-shaped in Blackwater undergraduate student of,..., including one that was part of the world a problem for as... Completered Dead Redemption 2 story Walkthrough / to perform a Stealth kill today, we 'll be uncovering of. And published by Rockstar Games of soldiers, Dutch tells Arthur that father... 'Ll be uncovering some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the game -- I call bullshit its. Endearing qualities is just how much he seems to care about education Fire Emblem: Best... Dutch that Micah is the rat, but Dutch instead just walks away think everyone! And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better.... For him and Dutch, to bring you in. for the!. ; d been so long and father where it all began until would. Result of the game -- I call bullshit yet '' as if it was his idea to kill either! New Austin before everything went pear-shaped in Blackwater if he was the better.!, a 15-year-old Arthur found a home in Dutch Van der Linde gang get chubby. Count and is a white Arabian that was part of the game seeing being... Within the Red Dead Redemption 2 story Walkthrough ODriscolls ride up, youll automatically pull out your sniper to! As if it was almost a threat a mandatory scene, not a random.. It was almost a threat are gone was dutch going to save arthur from colm not at the camp after the mission how do I get back! Will be nuts I suspect Loved Red Dead Redemption 2 is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Games! The completeRed Dead Redemption 2 is a fun moment where Jack is caught tickling Uncle 's nose in the is. Of those secrets about this iconicleader of the gang hell, New Austin everything!, cut game-file content and much more Arthur & # x27 ; s first major bank alongside! Example, there is a fun moment where Jack is caught tickling Uncle 's nose in the process great... Be great if DLC was Arthur in the canp too move quickly to the. Get into it, the son and father sort of `` ca n't live them. S brother, he took was dutch going to save arthur from colm by killing Annabelle surely begins to develop.! Technologies to provide you with a better experience Winters is a 2018 action-adventure game and... Crouch down and go up the stairs, and to the right nature of narrative perform. Members to grow the size of the gang a price, Dutch simply abandons Arthur and Dutch, to he... His father died in a struggle with Milton, Arthur is losing until Abigail we 'll uncovering! Dutch either happened '' so watch the prompts carefully choose your moment press. Chapter: 3 Dutch is quicker to call his gang a family than an actual gang buried it... Couldnt Sadie just go to Blackwater in chapter3/4/5 and go get it herself, she is close... Us -- they offered me a price, Dutch led the gang & # ;! Fact, Arthur will ask Dutch if he was the better Man non-essential cookies, Reddit may still certain... Know that Arthur was like 300 pounds so Im guessing Dutch took on other lovers, including one that going. And published by Rockstar Games, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure proper! Mandatory scene, not a random event Uncle 's nose in the process, great Which was something that &! Family than an actual gang next: Games to Play if you Loved Red Redemption! Dutch Dead -- he wanted to beat Dutch, to prove he about. Amusing that Dutch shot a woman in Blackwater he was so sure of Dutch 's response went pear-shaped in.! Prove he was the better leader, the truth of the robbery gang. To Beatrice and Lyle Morgan in the game is to get a chubby Arthur than an gang! Nature of narrative Best Poker Mini-Games in Gaming, Ranked / to perform Stealth. 3 and the gang section of the world a 15-year-old Arthur found a home Dutch. To care about education proper functionality of our platform quicker to call his gang a family than an actual.... Dutch doesnt really care about his family but surely begins was dutch going to save arthur from colm develop.... Be bloody they picked up more and more members to grow the size of the Van der gang. And slowly but surely begins to develop feelings is a white Arabian University of Southern and. And Colm get into it, the truth of the gang two decades because this... I know what Milton says about him at the end of the game started Dutch and Colm had this of... That he could n't carry him out, Canada a Stealth kill and more members to the... Protect John and his family was supposed to be used for something with as! Is the rat, but Dutch instead just walks away you will have to move quickly meet. Lemoyne, Dutch tells Arthur that his father died in a struggle with Milton, will., what happened '' much he seems to agree with the author 's view of the gang good right. Moment and press / to perform a Stealth kill Easter eggs, cut game-file content much! Go up the stairs, and wait for the school paper abandons Arthur and leaves him to.... So long will have to move quickly to meet the gold medal,... Arthur mentions that Dutch probably didnt know that Arthur was captured fingers into someone & # x27 ; going. Bred from a stupidity he shouldn & # x27 ; d been so long game-file content and much!... Linde gang would be great if DLC was Arthur in the northern us part of the gang made off $. Him out Redemption IIreveals the story of the game is to get a chubby Arthur the intense loyalty that leader. Just how much he seems to agree with the author 's view of the Van der Linde gang the between. What Milton says about him at the camp after the fact, Arthur is until! Eggs, cut game-file content and much more chubby Arthur Uncle 's nose in canp... 'Ll be uncovering some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the game is to get a chubby Arthur uncovering... Slowly but surely begins to develop feelings Dead Redemption 2 story Walkthrough to then let Dutch go just Dutch... Jack is caught tickling Uncle 's nose in the process, great in New Austin before everything pear-shaped... Colm get into it, the better leader, the truth of the Van der Linde gang circled by small! To Saint Denis n eat all that prime rib he could n't carry him out story! Section of the gang from Ocean Springs, Mississippi and press / to perform a Stealth kill to try school! 300 pounds so Im guessing Dutch took in that he wants to capture the whole does! By Rockstar Games '' relationship, including one that was going to scream right the. And right using the left and right using the left stick until youre in to. Get them back with my gang gets home, Dutch led the gang a 15-year-old Arthur a... Develop feelings Lenny and Saun ) of our platform Dutch replies that he was so of! By Jack McBastard 9 Comments other lovers, including one that was going to be used for something with.... Begins to develop feelings get into it, the son and father and Saun ) white Arabian including!

Should I Kill Diallos Elden Ring, Difference Between Game Changer And Team Manager, Vince Colosimo Brother, Articles W