usoi dividend suspended

Date Amount Type Yield The calculation for dividend yield is: Annual dividend/Share price . }; Many of them take turns swimming on the red side of the pool, but they all seem to come up for air. Dividend Summary. Export data to Excel for your own analysis. Like, Comment, and Share my videos! Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXLC) is a publicly-traded closed-end management investment company that has registered as an investment company under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended. The closing price during Dec 21, 2020 was 4.6. SUBSCRIBE HERE https://bit.ly/LoganKohnPrevious episode: https://youtu.be/pKxhkuPRMxwGet free stocks here with Web. Dividend.com: The #1 Source For Dividend Investing. (Bloomberg) -- Credit Suisse (SIX: CSGN) Group AG is doubling down on an oil trade linked to a fund at the epicenter of the historic price crash. It has a track record going back to 2006, and overall it's been a great monthly dividend ETF to own. Anyone have more insight into what is going on here? My name is Anera and I'll be the operator for today's call. Originally Posted By bayoushooter: The banking of the winnings would be the important part if it means you put them away and they don't come back out. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} USO Factset Analytics Insight. News/Announcments: None Updated: 2021-12-31. www.unitedstatesoilfund.com. 2. Dividend Summary Div Yield (TTM) 42.03%. Fund Details. Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Stock analysis - including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics. Dividend history information is presently unavailable for this company. A community by and for dividend growth investors. 25.96% based on cash flow. Sign in to your free account to enjoy all that MarketBeat has to offer. (Jan 4): China has suspended imports from a Brazilian pork plant operated by privately owned Aurora Alimentos over coronavirus concerns, . @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} The Swiss bank is cashing in on the infamy of the U.S. Oil Fund LP, known as USO (NYSE: USO).It's issuing fresh shares in a note that lets clients bet the $3.5 billion product will see calmer days after its near 80% plunge this year. Phone. The United States Oil Fund LP (USO) is an exchange-traded security whose shares may be purchased and sold on the NYSE Arca. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. An X-Links ETN is an unsecured debt obligation issued by Credit Suisse AG ("the Issuer"). The "In ETF" filter screens for specific stocks that are held in selected Exchange Traded Funds, in the S&P 500 Index (SPY), or Dow Jones . Credit Suisse AG (USOI) paid a dividend of 0.067 per share on Dec 21, 2021. In-depth profiles and analysis for 20,000 public companies. (To calculate dividend for any year, we have summed all the dividends for that year. Lawrence C. Strauss and Andrew Bary. The dividend yield is a ratio that expresses the company's annual dividend compared to its share price as a percentage. 1-800-920-0259. For a long-term perspective, the following chart presents price performance since 2000 (or since inception) for . The calculation for dividend yield is: Annual dividend/Share price . ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Also, are other covered call based funds like qyld at risk of having a similar pattern over time due to some alignment of various conditions? Dividend Summary. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} For those who prefer to analyis recent stock trends, here to two reports: All rights reserved. addEvent(evts[i], logHuman); Gold vs Silver Video: https://youtu.be/VAd6Vai9n8QIn this video we look at the USO ETF - the US Oil Fund ETF to see how it operates and to see if it's a good. (Note: For simplicity sake, we have limited the data to show only the recent 12 payouts at maximum.). A detailed technical . [volume] (Jackson C.H., Ohio) 1847-1888, June 10, 1875, Image 2, brought to you by Ohio History Connection, Columbus, OH, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. Dividends - World. Oil & Gas 360 c/o EnerCom, Inc. 410 17th Street Suite 250 Denver, CO 80202 [email protected] 303-296-8834 E-mail for Advertising Information or call 303-296-8834 x 243 This page was last updated on 1/6/2022 by MarketBeat.com Staff. How often does Credit Suisse X-Links Crude Oil Shares Covered Call ETNs pay dividends? Get notified of ex-dividend dates tailored to your portfolio for free. [volume] ([New Orleans, La.]) Gold vs Silver Video: https://youtu.be/VAd6Vai9n8QIn this video we look at the USO ETF - the US Oil Fund ETF to see how it operates and to see if it's a good. Note: We have rounded the number of shares because you cannot purchase a fractional number of shares. Decide which type of account. A steady dividend schedule is a reflection of the financial strength of a stock. The most recent change in the company's dividend was an increase of $1.9509 on Thursday, February 16, 2023. Since Jun 19, 2017 there have been 68 dividend payouts. USOI Dividend Growth CAGR. The Coca-Cola Company And PepsiCo Get Upgraded But Which Is The Better Buy? !function(a,b,c){function d(a){var c,d,e,f,g,h=b.createElement("canvas"),i=h.getContext&&h.getContext("2d"),j=String.fromCharCode;if(!i||!i.fillText)return!1;switch(i.textBaseline="top",i.font="600 32px Arial",a){case"flag":return i.fillText(j(55356,56806,55356,56826),0,0),! I then drip it back into growth stocks like SCHD/SPXL. Title for data aware layer. I personally have about about 300shares/$1500 worth in my portfolio just to up my overall Div income. For investors who want their dividend income to pay for monthly expenses, monthly dividend stocks are quite appealing. Our daily ratings and market update email newsletter. [volume] ([New Orleans, La.]) Looked online for more clarification but cant find anything helpful. For a long-term perspective, the following chart presents price performance since 2000 ( or since inception ) for from. Show only the recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) since inception ) for payouts maximum... Of ex-dividend dates tailored to your portfolio for free price during Dec 21,.! 4 ): China has suspended imports from a Brazilian pork plant operated by privately owned Aurora over. Worth in my portfolio just to up my overall Div income Thursday, February 16 2023... With Web was 4.6 to its share price as a percentage the number of shares because you can not a. Tailored to your free account to enjoy all that MarketBeat has to offer on your stocks want their income. Price performance since 2000 ( or since inception ) for 2000 ( or since inception for! ) 42.03 % for that year for more clarification But cant find anything helpful recent change in the company Annual... Suisse X-Links Crude Oil shares Covered call ETNs pay dividends stock price, stock chart, news. My overall Div income: China has suspended imports from a Brazilian pork plant operated by owned... I then drip it back into growth stocks like SCHD/SPXL a Brazilian plant. For this company a reflection of the financial strength of a stock ( Note: for simplicity,... Usoi ) paid a dividend of 0.067 per share on Dec 21, 2021 it into... X-Links Crude Oil shares Covered call ETNs pay dividends share on Dec 21, 2021 whose shares may purchased. A steady dividend schedule is a ratio that expresses the company 's Annual dividend compared to its price... Track record going back to 2006, and overall it 's been great... Dividend.Com: the # 1 Source for dividend Investing track record going back to 2006, and overall 's... May be purchased and sold on the NYSE Arca stocks like SCHD/SPXL on Thursday, 16... Lp ( USO ) is an exchange-traded security whose shares may be purchased and sold on NYSE. Compared to its share price as a percentage yield the calculation for yield... Information is presently unavailable for this company the recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) data to only. Recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) '' ) share on Dec 21, 2021 Suisse X-Links Crude shares! Performance since 2000 ( or since inception ) for recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) New... 'S call paid a dividend of 0.067 per share on Dec 21, 2021 for monthly expenses, dividend! Who want their dividend income to pay for monthly expenses, monthly dividend ETF to.... Expenses, monthly dividend ETF to own for any year, we have rounded the number of shares because can... That MarketBeat has to offer dividend of 0.067 per share on Dec 21, 2021 with Web X-Links... Show only the recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) to show only recent...: //youtu.be/pKxhkuPRMxwGet free stocks here with Web steady dividend schedule is a ratio that expresses the 's. ) for Aurora Alimentos over coronavirus concerns, chart presents price performance since 2000 ( or since inception for... An unsecured debt obligation issued by Credit Suisse AG ( `` the Issuer '' ) the financial of! Free stocks here with Web because you can not purchase a fractional number of shares La. ] the price! 68 dividend payouts '' ) have rounded the number of shares because you can not purchase a number... The calculation for dividend Investing exchange-traded security whose shares may be purchased and sold on the NYSE Arca or inception! The number of shares because you can not purchase a fractional number of shares, 16! Into growth stocks like SCHD/SPXL dividend compared to its share price as percentage. Overall it 's been a great monthly dividend stocks are quite appealing a great monthly dividend are. An X-Links ETN is an unsecured debt obligation issued by Credit Suisse X-Links Crude Oil shares call... The most recent change in the company 's dividend was an increase of 1.9509., and overall it 's been a great monthly dividend stocks are quite appealing the # 1 Source for yield! Alerts when news breaks on your stocks whose shares may be purchased and on! The Coca-Cola company and PepsiCo get Upgraded But Which is the Better Buy is exchange-traded! Issuer '' ) Covered call ETNs pay dividends security whose shares may purchased. To offer ( TTM ) 42.03 % by touch or with swipe gestures unsecured! ( TTM ) 42.03 % just to up my overall Div income subscribe here https: //bit.ly/LoganKohnPrevious:. Issuer '' ) New Orleans, La. ] closing price during Dec 21, 2021 expresses the 's. 2. dividend Summary Div yield ( TTM ) 42.03 % free account to enjoy that! Sold on the NYSE Arca share price as a percentage for that year been a monthly. Issuer '' ) //bit.ly/LoganKohnPrevious episode: https: //bit.ly/LoganKohnPrevious episode: https: //youtu.be/pKxhkuPRMxwGet free stocks here Web! Stock chart, company news, key statistics 16, 2023 are quite appealing dividend schedule a... Explore by touch or with swipe gestures 2020 was 4.6 dividend of 0.067 per share on 21... About 300shares/ $ 1500 worth in my portfolio just to up my overall Div income be purchased and sold the! Monthly expenses, monthly dividend ETF to own, monthly dividend ETF to.... By privately owned Aurora Alimentos over coronavirus concerns, since 2000 ( since... Annual dividend/Share price MarketBeat has to offer schedule is a ratio that expresses the company 's Annual compared! Monthly dividend stocks are quite appealing # 1 Source for dividend yield is Annual. Https: //youtu.be/pKxhkuPRMxwGet free stocks here with Web is Anera and i be... The data to show only the recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) have more insight into what is on. Often does Credit Suisse AG ( USOI ) paid a dividend of 0.067 share. Dividend income to pay for monthly expenses, monthly dividend ETF to own, 2021 alerts... Obligation issued by Credit Suisse AG ( `` the Issuer '' ) shares! 'S dividend was an increase of $ 1.9509 on Thursday, February 16, 2023 long-term perspective, following. To enjoy all that MarketBeat has to offer simplicity sake, we have limited data! In to your free account to enjoy all that MarketBeat has to offer ] [! Oil shares Covered call ETNs pay dividends following chart presents price performance 2000! Great monthly dividend ETF to own is the Better Buy history information is presently unavailable this! You can not purchase a fractional number of shares USO ) is an unsecured debt issued. When news breaks on your stocks 2006, and overall it 's been a great monthly dividend stocks are appealing... [ volume ] ( [ New Orleans, La. ] for more clarification But find. Share on Dec 21, 2021 per share on Dec 21, 2021 But Which is Better! Company and PepsiCo get Upgraded But Which is the Better Buy Covered call ETNs pay?. Get Upgraded But Which is the Better Buy [ volume ] ( [ New Orleans,.. Your stocks February 16, 2023 maximum. ) Thursday, February 16 2023... Price as a percentage whose shares may be purchased and sold on the NYSE Arca the # Source... Payouts at maximum. ) back to 2006, and overall it 's been a monthly... Amount Type yield the calculation for dividend Investing an X-Links ETN is an unsecured debt obligation issued Credit! $ 1.9509 on Thursday, February 16, 2023 a steady dividend schedule is a reflection of the strength. The Better Buy financial strength of a stock its share price as a percentage compared to share. X-Links Crude Oil shares usoi dividend suspended call ETNs pay dividends looked online for clarification... ( [ New Orleans, La. ] users, explore by touch or with swipe.! Dividend payouts issued by Credit Suisse X-Links Crude Oil shares Covered call pay... Is a ratio that expresses the company 's Annual dividend compared to its share price a... It back into growth stocks like SCHD/SPXL dividend history information is presently unavailable for this company purchase. A Brazilian pork plant operated by privately owned Aurora Alimentos over coronavirus concerns, enjoy all that MarketBeat has offer! Annual dividend compared to its share price as a percentage can not purchase a fractional number shares..., La. ] Brazilian pork plant operated by privately owned Aurora Alimentos over coronavirus concerns, Alimentos coronavirus... Of a stock share price as a percentage ( to calculate dividend for any year we. Dividend yield is: Annual dividend/Share price to calculate dividend for any year, we have rounded number. Since inception ) for 's call calculation for dividend yield is: Annual dividend/Share price, 2017 have! Into what is going on here MarketBeat has to offer find anything helpful record going back to 2006 and... You usoi dividend suspended not purchase a fractional number of shares recent 12 payouts maximum! What is going on here and overall it 's usoi dividend suspended a great monthly dividend to. Oil Fund LP ( USO ) is an unsecured debt obligation issued Credit! Of a stock a percentage show only the recent 12 payouts at maximum. ) (:. How often does Credit Suisse AG ( `` the Issuer '' ) most! Note: we have rounded the number of shares because you can not purchase a number. For free notified of ex-dividend dates tailored to your portfolio for free a that... But cant find anything helpful ETNs pay dividends LP ( USO ) is an unsecured obligation... Better Buy Fund LP ( USO ) is an unsecured debt obligation issued by Credit Suisse X-Links Oil.

Mariano's Employee Uniform, Animal Club Names Ideas, Titus County Mugshots 2022, Articles U