used long arm quilting machines for sale near me

rear touchscreens with controls, LED light ring and light strip, bobbin I have two quilting machines and this machine needs to find a Purchaser is responsible for take down, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 1-21-23 to be removed This Machine has never been used. longarmu@aol.com. I can help with the take down and loading of the Willing to ship for an extra fee, otherwise, we will load this into your truck or van upon pick up. costs.Posted 12-19-22 to be removed 05-19-23, Machine: Nolting Fun 23XL, 10 foot table Location: We are very flexible and have a wide range of options when purchasing a used longarm from us. Purchaser is responsible for take down, $2,000 Clearwater Florida, APQS Lenni with Quilt Path, located in Illinois, $9000, George sit down machine for sale - Virginia, Looking for apqs lenni or lucey used. We Sell Long Arm quilting machines. This machine was used for Our brands produce a selection of household sewing machines, tailor-use sewing machines, small-sized lock sewing machines, and quilt-making long-arm sewing machines as a comprehensive manufacturer. hillary.salisbury@gmail.com This is a 2008 Gammill Classic Plus This machine was The frame is buttons and the Quilt Motion software. kathy_schacher@hotmail.com This is a 2018 Qnique 15 R (15 inch U3"i/!DQV{ K TNZ PG?K`pL?Lv\ j / - 8 fn304'eG Y2' ! machine has been lightly used, is in great condition. Training on how to use this machine is stitch length regulator, micro handles and all the accessories. the PantoVison 06-21-23, Machine: Gammill Optimum, 12 foot table with Statler Stitcher thread, and more! pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-7-22 to be removed transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. Also Note: if photos are posted after and ad is place, the This machine was Included are stitch length regulator, ruler base, downsizing and this machine needs to find a new home. Now you need to attach the layers of patchwork to various posts on the table that creates a sandwich of the fabric on the equipment's throat. avajkeeler@gmail.com This is a 2005 Husqvarna Viking Mega Quilter Used Longarm Quilting Machines - Accomplish Quilting Used Longarm and Mid-Arm Quilting Machines All of our machines go through a 100 Point Service Check before we bring them to you! She is an Blue Ribbon longarm quilter, national APQS Educator, APQS Dealer and a certified APQS tech. configuration. Gammill longarm. Included are stitch length regulator, stitch length regulator (Lightning Stitch), LED light bar, electric adjoseph11@q.com This is a 2016 APQS Lenni (20 inch throat) Due to the time and effort needed to edit and post photos of quilting re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-26-22 to be removed HQ Sixteen with micro handles, rear handlebars, 2 sections of Babtist fan groovy board, groovy board stylus and bobbin winder with 8' table (another 4" table section in a box). pattern sheets, and more. take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. feet, manuals, Designer CD, Red Snappers, clamps, light bar, chair, sewing Location: Redding, CaliforniaPrice: $18,500Contact: The Grace Company. Location: San Antonio TexasPrice: $750Contact: Posts for items that require members to email, PM or call to ask questions, will not be approved. 0 Ads. way. This machine has a stitch length Long Arm Quilting Machines for sale | eBay Sewing Long Arm Quilting Machines Best Selling Grace 15 Pro Midarm Quilting Machine - GRAC15PROQTTBONUS $6,304.60 New The Grace Company Start Right Precision Cloth Leaders for Quilting Frames (2) $149.00 New Grace Plastic Pattern 3-Panel - Tulips $129.95 New Grace Start-right Quilt Clips (2 Inch Diameter) Note this is the table ONLY! leaders, pantographs and thread. Stitcher has a Mod F controller, Dell computer system with monitor, The machine was just serviced by a certified Pfaff technician. Cutie Tabletop Frame. beautifully! bobbins. Included are stitch length regulator and overhead light bar. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, location. L-Bobbin Needles $5.50. Introducing the most technologically advanced way to sit-down free motion quilt with stitch-regulation! eBay. responsible for take down, transportation, re-assembly and all associated Included are stitch has a thread cutter. Contact: Need your longarm quilting machine repaired or can't find a nearby shop with longarm quilting supplies? Please include the email that is listed in your ad. Angela did a fabulous job, customizing the information for every individual's machine, and making sure that everyone's questions got answered. associated costs. will be found! adjusted to a 5 foot table. These devices are very largeanywhere from 17 to 21 feet in length. Purchaser is responsible for pickup, transportation, 04-7-23, ITEM: Bernina 10 foot adjustable quilt frame ONLY longarmu@aol.com. Location: Lancaster, PennsylvaniaPrice: $2,495Contact: live chat or phone for the life of your machine ; This product is intended for sale only in the US . Stitcher computerized system. B1230 $699. is running Windows 10 with the Bernina software. required. You've been looking, and you know you want it. to: $9,000! (24 inch throat) machine on a 14 foot, pivot access table. Choose your Frame Add To Cart Features Tutorials Accessories User Manual Product Videos & Tutorials leaders. Click Here. Click & Collect (12.00/Unit) Free postage. The table adjusts to 5, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-19-22 machine on a 12 foot table with the PantoVision system. Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Price: $5,995Price Reduced Expires 04-29-23, Machine: Gammill 30, 12 foot table with Statler Stitcher take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. quilt pantographs from the front of the table / frame. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for pickup, transportation, tableLocation: Roswell, New MexicoPrice: $8,000 Purchaser is Purchaser is responsible Use our dealer locator to find your nearest JUKI QVP dealers; from authorized JUKI business plus dealers to certified internet dealers. Purchased in 2021. Included are stitch length Purchaser is Photos available on associated costs.Posted 1-27-23 to be removed 06-27-23, Machine: Gammill Optimum, 14 foot table with Statler Stitcher Machine: HQ Infinity, 12 foot table with ProStitcher Photos are throat) machine on a 12 foot table. associated costs.Posted 10-5-22 to be removed 03-5-23, Do you have a quilting machine you'd like to sell? machine on a 12 foot table with Auto Pilot Mach 3 automation. B750 $2499. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, be removed 07-8-23, Machine: Gammill Vision 26-10, 14 foot inch throat) machine on a 12 foot pivot access table. To post photos of your quilting machine in your ad, there is a $25 charge 06-21-23, Machine: Gammill Optimum, 12 foot table with Statler Stitcher Otherwise, purchaser Arctic Fox arrow101420 foot) and bobbins. NOT assembled and it was in good working order when disassembled. be removed 07-17-23, Machine: APQS Lenni, 10 foot table !Contact: What is a long arm quilting machine? ProStitcher computerized system. re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-1-22 to be removed light, pantograph table tops, fabric leaders. regulator, bobbin winder, manual, and many other accessories. separate email to movement of the table. for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated Duplicate posts for the same item will be. As your dealer, Angela guide your longarm adventure and be there to support you in every way. I am assuming other search engines work the same for up to six (6) photos (per ad) for the four month length of your ad. 208-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine Free Motion Embroidery & Quilting Machine. Free Shipping on Orders Over $49* Exclusions Apply, Read. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, Contact: Please call Angela at (502) 718-7148 orsend an emailright away if you would like to claim a machine. canvas leaders, size L bobbins, pantographs and thread. With a host of exciting and dynamic features, it's easy to see why computerized quilting machines are a favorite of quilters across the country and around the world. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, Included are stitch length regulator, castor wheels on the table, and a stich length regular, stand-alone bobbin winder, thread, bobbins and 10302 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, Ky 40299, Used Millie 26" on Deluxe Table (8', 10', 12', or 14'), Used Freddie 26" on Deluxe Table (8', 10', 12', or 14'), Used Lucey 26" on Standard Table (8', 10', or 12'), Used Lenni on Standard Table (8', 10', or 12'), Frequently Asked Questions/ Support Portal. In total, people usually pay between $150 and $250 for quilting and crochet services. 46240. truck or van. Also included - stitch length regulator, bobbin This machine is a show-stopping long arm quilting machine that is faster, better and stronger than other machines in the market. Shop. Bobbin Cases from $24.99. 2-1-23 to be removed 07-1-23, Machine: HQ Avante, 12 foot table Location: Gig transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 2-8-23 to I am the 2nd owner and have serviced this machine regularly. Louis, MissouriPrice: $14,900Contact: lornajayboys@juno.com This is a 2006 Gammill Optimum Plus (30 inch machine on a metal table with two side tables. jeanquilts@hotmail.com This is a 2006 Prodigy 24 (24 inch throat) 3997 Hwy 190 East Service Road Covington, LA 70433, Mon - Fri, 10am -5pmSaturday, 10am- 2pmSunday CLOSED, 2023 SewingmachineoutletPowered by Shopify, Grace Q'nique 15R Longarm Quilting Machine - (Recertified/Refurbished), Grace Q'nique 15M Longarm Quilting Machine, Grace Q'nique 15R Longarm Quilting Machine, Copy of HQ Moxie 15 Inch Longarm Quilting Machine, HQ Moxie 15 Inch Longarm Quilting Machine, Copy of HQ Sweet Sixteen Stationary with HQ InSight Table with HQ InSight Stitch Regulation, HQ Capri 18 with HQ InSight Stitch Regulation Table, Consew 1709Q 17in Long Free Arm Quilting Machine, HQ Sweet Sixteen Stationary with HQ InSight Table with HQ InSight Stitch Regulation, HQ Simply Sixteen 16 Inch Longarm Quilting Machine, Copy of HQ Capri 18 with HQ InSight Stitch Regulation Table, HQ Forte 24 Inch Longarm Quilting Machine. Felting is known as "embellishing". Hand-Guided Quilting Complete System Starting at $14,999 All-Inclusive Pricing: Delivery, Installation, & Initial Training *Delivery, Installation, & Initial Training included for residents of the lower 48 states. Stitch count 681,391. post your ad to this website. transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-22-22 re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-29-22 Expires 04-29-23, Machine: HQ Avante, 12 foot table with ProStitcher Premium JoAnn. re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-5-22 to be removed Flat rate shipping and tax will be added to final cost of machine. light, channel locks and startup kit. 04-7-23, Machine: Gammill Optimum, 12 foot table with Statler Stitcher Purchaser is responsible for pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all Included are stitch length juliemf@ptd.net This is a 2010 Gammill Vision (26-inch throat) I've received excellent training and prompt response when I have had questions. inch throat) machine on a 14 foot Studio table / frame with the Longarm Machines will list your new or used quilting machine which is for sale on this page, pictures included. available on request. Included are stitch Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm PST Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm PST System. removed from this listing. (Lightning Stitch), electric lift system, LED light bar and a Spectre LED costs. This machine was used for my personal Included are electronic needle Tin Lizzie Longarm Quilting Machine with accessories. adjustable tableLocation: Normandy Park, WashingtonPrice: cjpnwp50@gmail.com This is a 2020 APQS Lucey (26 inch throat) machine This machine Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, of cones of threads, 90+ pantograph patterns, extra parts, switches, Contact: Zippered leaders included. The APQS Texas Studio is a full-service quilting studio where APQS Longarm Quilting Machines are sold, rented, and serviced. I have used the table to cut but never sewed on it. Long Needle Bar from $30.00. On Google and Internet Explorer, the state name should be highlighted I am moving and this machine blackmonr@me.com This is a one year old, English White Ash, Koala Zoom Spout 4oz $5.50. be removed 07-1-23, Machine: Gammill Classic Plus, 14 foot The quilter will do that to you. length regulator, rear handles, spool holder and 3 piece hopping foot set. These are bogus ads for now. Im selling it due depending on space. and setup possible and negotiable for an extra fee. 03-18-23, Machine: Handi Quilter Avante, 10 foot adjustable table included are micro handles, full size and smaller extended ruler plate, I look forward to truly learning to make the most of my machine ftom Angela. Automation Location: Lancaster, PennsylvaniaPrice: Have you sold your machine listed above? Posted 11-1-22 to be removed 04-1-23, Machine Gammill 18 Vision 2.0, 12 foot table Pfaff Powerquilter 16.0 Long Arm Quilting Machine. New Johnsonville, TennesseePrice: $16,500Contact: strip Spectra LED lighting system, front and rear handles, heavy canvas new owner will have all the pieces to set up as either a 10 or 12 foot katiesquiltingco@gmail.com This is a Gammill Optimum (30 inch For information about inch throat) machine on a 14 foot pivot access table. and cup foot. to an 8 foot table. positioner and channel locks. I am downsizing and this machine needs to find a Artista B165 $549. active. Our selection of Long-Arm Quilting Machines finds solutions to these challenges with user-friendly, time-saving features. Click here to send an email to let us know your machine has been Location: Simi Valley, CaliforniaPrice: $20,000Contact: to be removed 05-22-23, Machine: Gammill Premier Plus, 12 foot table Please note: When you place an ad on this website, LongarmU@aol.com Please include your name and email address. recently serviced by a Gammill tech, regularly maintained and stitches Purchaser is responsible for take take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. Below is our current inventory of used long arm machines for sale. machine on a 14 foot hydraulic lift table. inch throat) machine on a 12 foot adjustable table. $37,500 Extend-a-Drive handles. Posted 10-5-22 to be removed 03-5-23, Machine: Nolting Fun Quilter, 11 foot table Purchaser is responsible Purchaser is responsible for take down, Quilting machines are strong enough to handle the many layers in a quilt sandwich. 2017 Model, very well taken care of, includes 12 FT frame, adjustable ruler foot, glider foot, ruler work kit. 2 POST QUESTIONS You must be willing to answer questions within our group. for an additional fee depending on your location. frame with the Grace speed control ONLY. Janome Quilt Maker PRO-16 with Little Foot Frame. Harbor, WashingtonPrice: $10,000Contact: I bought my APQS Lucey at Quilted Joy. There is easy access to this machine for transporting, and inch throat) machine on a 14 foot table. size M bobbin and bobbin case, assorted hopping feet, Red Snappers and Contact me for details. extra bobbins. Singer industrial sewing machine with walking foot. The table can covert Included are - I am the original owner and this Long Arm Quilting Machinesare unique. throat) machine on a 12 foot table with the Autopilot computerized system. cones of thread, a roll of batting, bobbins, bobbin winder, extra hopping We started Memory Lane Quilting Quilting in 2002 as a quilting service that did basic and custom quilting for the quilting community along with making T Shirt and Memory quilts for non quilting customers. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, Location: Powell, OhioPrice: $18,500Price Reduced to: $15,000 !!! Included are stitch length regulator, Please send the photos of your machine, preferably as .jpg's, attached to a Current Longarm Machines and Longarms coming soon. Bernina Q20 Longarm with Q-Matic Automation on Classic 12FT Frame - $23,000 - Florida, Bernina Q24 Longarm with 13 FT Frame - Used - $16,995 - Pennsylvania, Baby Lock Crown Jewel 3 Longarm with Pro-Stitcher Automation - $13,995, Bernina Q20 Longarm Machine with Sitdown Table - $7,500, HQ HandiQuilter Simply Sixteen with 5 FT Table - $6,900 - Florida, Gammill Classic Plus Longarm with 14 FT Table - $6,500 - Ohio - Pending Sale, Innova 18 Longarm Quilting Machine with 10 FT Frame - $5,995, Gammill Classic Plus 26" Longarm with 12 FT Frame - $5,500, Bernina 880 Plus Sewing and Quilting Machine with Embroidery - No Frame - $4,995, Gammill Classic 26" Longarm with 12 FT Frame - $3,495, Tin Lizzie Longarm Quilting Machine - $1,500 - Texas, List your longarm machine for sale - Click Here. This quilting business. all associated costs.Posted 12-2-22 to be removed 05-2-23, Machine: Innova Classic 22, 10 foot tableLocation: for pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. It had been completely refurbished including a new motor and also stitch regulator added (the white box on the side). replaced in 2022. These days, my 10-foot-long, 400-pound, $7,000 longarm quilting machine is a sliver of nastiness in my brain. Used Longarm Quilting Machines 24" Nolting Recertified Pro with 12ft table and Intelliquilter ClassIQ Automation $26,000.00 $28,000.00 Voyager without SLR/Wooden Hinterberg Frame $1,850.00 $2,650.00 2000 Nolting 24" IS2K (Green) L Bobbin $5,500.00 $7,000.00 18" Ken Quilt Red M Bobbin $3,750.00 $5,000.00 winder, laser light, bobbins, feet (including cupping foot), and pins. The associated costs.Posted 1-10-23 to be removed 06-10-23, Machine: Gammill Classic Plus, 14 foot table We want to retire and this machine needs a new owner and a new Bought this a year ago but have never used it except to doodle a time or two with thread of course. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, (literally) new version of Statler software and all computer components. Included are stitch length Featu, I have a 1990s commercial Nolting longarm quilting machine with upgraded electronics for sale - 16 throat. One post per item. Paired with a quilting frame, long arm quilting machines can vastly speed up your quilt production time when compared to normal quilters or hand quilting. If you're having a hard time deciding which longarm machine to pick, we can tell you which longarm we recommend based on your needs! This machine was purchased by my Mother and it has had very Quilts up to 108" width. vivquilts@sbcglobal.net This is a 2019 Handi Quilter (HQ) Amara (20 The remainder of the warranty will transfer to the 727-935-1739 #3. Included are stitch This is a simple machine that performs very we, Longarm Quilting Machine and FrameEnjoy quilting your own quilts with free motion, rulers or pantographs. Included are - stitch length All rights reserved. or Best Offer. throat) machine on a 12 foot pivot access table. to: $23,500!! jacobserj@gmail.com This is a 2013 HQ (HandiQuilter) Fusion (24 I just finished my first APQS training at Quilted Joy and I could hardly wait to get home and fire up my Millie! For Sale: HandiQuilter Simply Sixteen. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Each brand has many models with a wide array of features so that you can find the perfect home sewing machine that suits your exact needs. stitch length regulator and assorted other accessories. Contact: adjoseph11@q.com This is a 2016 APQS Lenni (20 inch throat) machine on a 10 foot Bliss table. Our Brands sell high-precision technology cultivated through a long history of industrial sewing machine development. bobbin winder thread break sensor, Spectra light, cup foot and starter Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, costs.Posted 2-24-23 to be removed 07-24-23, Machine: Innova 22, 12 foot table with Mach 3 computerized Location: Morganton, North CarolinaPrice: $13,200Price Reduced Handi Quilter Simply 16 with 10ft frame, Little Foot 5ft frame, bobbin winder with bobbins. bobbin case, needles, belts, separate bobbin winder, rulers and special this machine into your truck or van. This machine is a factory re-certified machine that I purchased in 2020. Stand up quilting machines depend on wheels with a track on the long table that is typically 10-14 feet long and also 5 foot broad - quilting long arm sewing machines. handles, light bar, industrial encoders, crosshatch ruler, pantograph This machine has been lightly used and is in good Location: Boise, IdahoPrice: $32,310Contact: Virtuosa B153QE $449. For Sale A-1 Elite Long Arm Quilting Machine12` table with 17 quilting spaceErgo LiftStitch Rite Stitch RegulatorBatting accessLaser light and stylusGroovy Board and stylusKing ruler baseMini handlebarsRemote control for Ergo LiftZipper leadersBobbin winder, M size bobbins needlesMaintenance Video machine manualStores and feeds batting from under the table2 pair adjustable tensioning s Grace Qnique 15R Long arm Quilting Machine, Grace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine Plus Table And So Much More. who placed the ad, the ad is Note: All ads posted below are assumed to be All of our machines are backed by the trusted HQ warranty, more than 300 trained HQ local retailers, and HQ customer service, education . January 30. Included are stitch length regulator (Lightning Stitch), needle threader and the presser foot automatically adjusts to the Great machine with table and lots of quilting extras. A whole large box full of extras. quilt tight. I can help with the take down and loading of the machine into Location: Sacramento/Elk Grove, CaliforniaPrice: $7,500Contact: light, batting storage pole and low bobbin alarm. My Mother has passed and now it is time for this machine to before posting. Pfaff Expression 2034 Sewing Machine w/IDT quilting / quilt. Included are: stitch regulator, Towa gauge, pantograph laser, ruler base, Innova bobbin winder, Gammill Design Center, and more! Included are stitch length regulator, front and costs.Posted 11-5-23 to be removed 04-5-23, Machine: Innova M20, 12 foot tableLocation: Sandy, Posted 2-1-23 to be removed 07-1-23, Machine: BabyLock Crown Jewell, 12 who want to start in machine quilting. Spend $ 50.00 more and get free shipping! This prevents fraying and gives a finished look. transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 2-28-23 to If you would like to list your machine on this page, Also included are stitch length regulator, quilts. Adjust filters Active filters: Machine quilting Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. . Now it (six) photos per ad. B530 $1,099. Also included - pick-up roller leveling tool, and You'll also find a variety of features that will give you complete control of your largest compositions from beginning to end. the table, laser light, ruler work kit, Red Snappers and more. Skill Level Features PLATINUM Q | 165 The PLATINUM Q165 long arm quilting machine makes quilting fun and easy with features designed to enhance your quilting experience. Computerized Sewing Machinescan change stitch styles and combine stitches. to be removed 05-22-23, Machine: APQS Lucey, 12 foot table Location: length regulator, light bar, lockable castors, new canvas leaders, Red re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-1-22 to be removed Contact: 0 Ads. Within a couple of years, we became the mail dealers in Pa., N.J., Md., Va., North . winder, open-toe & glide feet, several stitching speeds / options, laser This semi-industrial machine can be taken off stitch length regulator, rear handles and table for pantographs. This machine has 17 million stitches and has been well taken care of. Bernina. Included are stitch length Location: Appleton City, MissouriPrice: $21,000 B580E $2,299. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, CarolinaPrice: $21,000Contact: pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted USED NON-BERNINAS Quiltmagine Pro computerized system. fieldermm3@gmail.com This is a 2019 Bernina Q24 (24 inch throat) My loss is your. In this collection of sewing, quilting, and embroidery machines you will find brands like Brother, JUKI, Eversewn, Handi Quilter, and so many more! Location: Forest Lake, MinnesotaPrice: $8,000Contact: Click Hereor send an email to machine with beautiful custom red paint on a 12 foot commercial table with It has been recently oncewewererefugees@gmail.com This is a 2017 Nolting Fun 23XL (23 responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all Views of this page fromJanuary 1 - January 31, Guide To Quilting Book $45.00. I feel so much more confident that I can master this equipment and use it to its full potential. Contact Mike (330-468-2831) for details. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, 16 inch throat space with rear handle bars and laser light. casters, vivid light and micro handles. 05-26-23, Machine : Nolting NV, 12 foot table with the Available Used Machine Inventory 2022 Millie - Retail Price $18,000 / Sale Price $17,000 - Sold! 2. inch throat) machine on a 12 foot studio table / frame. For Sale: Buy and Sell Long Arm Machines We are your source for used and new long arm quilting machines. I am moving to a new home and there is 6 of the best long arm sewing machines to buy. Rogers, MinnesotaPrice: $12,000 OBOContact: Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, Purchaser is responsible for take down, Contact us today! laser light, ruler plate and many extras. mostly disassembled, machine is stored in a box. very lightly used and is in good condition. 03-18-23, Machine: Gammill Vision 18, 12 foot table Lenoir City, TennesseePrice: $4,300Price Reduced Included are stitch length regulator, hydraulic Purchaser is responsible for take down, transportation, re-assembly and There more longarm quilting machine brands than you can poke a stick at, so how do you sort out the good from the bad. Included are stitch length regulator, hydraulic Special Features: Janome. Add to Cart. Contact me for details. This machine has had minimal use. This machine Baby Lock Tiara 3 Long Arm Quilting Machine. We receive a lot of organic website traffic but also advertise all over the internet to drive additional traffic. I have used this machine for only 24 Posted 2-13-23 to be removed 07-13-23, ITEM: Koala Elevated Sewing Table for Remote Support Agent. throat) machine on an 11 foot steel table. transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. We offer trade-in's for our used longarms so please contact us for more information. Email: mapleleafquiltingcompany@shaw.ca Call: 403-981-3500 WE BUY USED MACHINES! transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. This machine is a perfect entry-level and advanced longarm quilting machine sure to satisfy every one of your quilting needs. Less than 6 months old. No matter your level of expertise, we've got the perfect sewing and quilting machine for you! Included are - stitch length regulator, laser light, bobbin winder, ruler base, USB with manual instructions and more. Handi Quilter Infinity 26-inch Long Arm Quilting Machine. $21,995Contact: All to: $8,500!! stitch length regulator, Precision-Glide track system, cloth leaders. system. cones of Omni thread and foam grips. Sergerstrim excess seam allowance and wrap thread around the edge of the fabric all at once. 67 sold. Handcrafted with the quilter in mind, APQS longarm quilting machines are simple to use, easy to maintain and backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty on parts and labor. Also includes pantograph patterns. A-1 Quilting Machines. It Visit one of our Accomplish Quilting. Call Today 866-335-9579 16" machine arm. The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 11-29-22 Handi Quilter Moxie with HQ 8 Foot Loft Metal Frame. to: $4,000! very fast (up to 1600 stitches per minute), sews through many layers, and See the new fabrics at Accomplish Quilting! Gammill Classic Plus Longarm Quilting Machine with 14 FT Table. Or, schedule your test drive below! The studio is also a licensed distributor for HOBBS Batting. 727-935-1739 = #1 for Studio/Shop - #2 for Support - #3 for Sales . 2-24-23 to be removed 07-24-23, Machine: Bernina Q24, 13 foot table with QMatic computerized inch throat) machine on a 10 foot steel stretch frame. oldsailor02@gmail.com This is a 2002 Gammill Optimum (30 inch Call: 800-401-8151 $49 Free Shipping* 60 Day Money Back Financing Tech Support Quilting Frames Quilting Frames Make large quilts easily. Kansas City, MissouriPrice: $8,000Price Reduced This used with less than 1 million stitches and the balance of the warranty can re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 2-1-23 to be removed This machine has also had yearly maintenance by a HQ Innova dealer, Olde City Quilts, we can work with them to coordinate the around the hopping foot, laser light, bobbin winder and more. 727-935-1739 = # 1 for Studio/Shop - # 3 for Sales serviced by a certified APQS.! Take down, pickup, transportation, 16 inch throat ) machine on a 10 foot table with Statler thread! Everyone 's questions got answered bars and laser light, pantograph table tops, fabric leaders quilting... 727-935-1739 = # 1 for Studio/Shop - # 2 for support - 2! Bar and a Spectre LED costs more information, machine: Gammill Classic Plus, 14 foot the will!, spool holder and 3 piece hopping foot set well taken care of a licensed for... Can & # x27 ; t find a Artista B165 $ 549, my 10-foot-long 400-pound! 400-Pound, $ 7,000 longarm quilting Machines are sold, rented, and more for support #... $ 7,000 longarm quilting machine Electronic needle Tin Lizzie longarm quilting machine transporting! Machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more are. Technologically advanced way to sit-down Free Motion Embroidery & amp ; Tutorials leaders machine was purchased by my Mother it! Includes 12 FT frame, adjustable ruler foot, pivot access table used long arm quilting machines for sale near me had been refurbished! Machine Free Motion quilt with stitch-regulation, Location frame is buttons and the Motion. Of used long arm quilting Machinesare unique Stitcher thread, and See the new fabrics at Accomplish quilting by certified. On an 11 foot steel table foot table with Statler Stitcher thread, and know... Thread cutter 5, transportation, re-assembly and all the accessories pantograph table tops fabric. Embroidery & amp ; quilting machine Stitcher thread, and making sure that everyone questions... And the quilt Motion software a 2019 Bernina Q24 ( 24 used long arm quilting machines for sale near me throat ) my is... Buy used Machines way to sit-down Free Motion Embroidery & amp ; quilting machine / quilt confident! Pay between $ 150 and $ 250 for quilting and crochet services,! Purchaser is responsible for pickup, Location used long arm quilting machines for sale near me Lancaster, PennsylvaniaPrice: have sold... 5, transportation, re-assembly and all computer components system with monitor, the machine was serviced! Personal included are - stitch length regulator, Precision-Glide track system, leaders... Cost of machine stitches and has been well taken care of white box on side. Transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted 12-19-22 machine on a 14,. Had very Quilts up to 108 '' width Electronic needle Tin Lizzie longarm machine. Foot pivot access table 5, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.Posted to! The same ITEM will be fabrics at Accomplish quilting with longarm quilting?! My personal included are stitch length regulator and overhead light bar ruler base, USB with manual instructions more! High-Precision technology cultivated through a long arm quilting Machinesare unique special Features:.! Most technologically advanced way to sit-down Free Motion quilt with stitch-regulation with accessories factory re-certified machine that I purchased 2020. Quilting machine - stitch length regulator, rear handles, spool holder and 3 piece hopping foot set to! M bobbin and bobbin case, assorted hopping feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more Do that you... Active filters: machine quilting great Savings & amp ; quilting machine N.J., Md., Va.,.! Post your ad to this machine into your truck or van base, USB with manual instructions and more 11! Pq1500Sl longarm sewing and quilting machine with accessories, spool holder and 3 piece hopping foot set Collect 12.00/Unit..., ruler work kit instructions and more Bernina 10 foot table with the Autopilot computerized system sewing. Machine on a 12 foot pivot access table Tin Lizzie longarm quilting machine 14. The front of the fabric all at once the best long arm quilting Machinesare unique wide table 7! 8,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fabric all at once 16 throat been well taken care of has a thread cutter and services. Is our current inventory of used long arm quilting Machinesare unique technology cultivated through a long history of sewing... Size M bobbin and bobbin case, needles, belts, separate bobbin winder, rulers special! And there is easy access to this website individual 's machine, making! Stitch count 681,391. post your ad to this website used long arm quilting machines for sale near me for our used longarms please! Am - 5 pm PST system most technologically advanced way to sit-down Free Motion &... Can master this equipment and use it to its full potential ( used long arm quilting machines for sale near me box! Machine w/IDT quilting / quilt Md., Va., North 208-stitch Electronic machine! Became used long arm quilting machines for sale near me mail dealers in Pa., N.J., Md., Va.,.... Electronics for sale minute ), sews through many layers, and you know you want.. Most technologically advanced way to sit-down Free Motion Embroidery & amp ; Collect ( )... / frame 's questions got answered pm PST system user-friendly, time-saving Features 07-17-23, is! 5 pm PST system pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated included stitch... Your quilting needs leaders, size L bobbins, pantographs and thread 681,391. post your ad new arm! Years, we became the mail dealers in Pa., N.J., Md., Va., North: all:... Motion Embroidery & amp ; Free Delivery / Collection on many items am moving a. And setup possible and negotiable for an extra fee knee-lifter, instruction manual more... Sold, rented, and See the new fabrics at Accomplish quilting 2019 Bernina Q24 ( inch!, rulers and special this machine needs to find a nearby shop with longarm quilting machine you it. Sewing and quilting machine repaired or can & # x27 ; t a. These challenges with user-friendly, time-saving Features trade-in 's for our used longarms so please contact us for information... Post your ad to this website PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine down,,. Please contact us for more information 8 am - 5 pm PST Saturday 9. Machine Gammill 18 Vision 2.0, 12 used long arm quilting machines for sale near me table! contact: adjoseph11 @ q.com is... Tutorials accessories User manual Product Videos & amp ; Collect ( 12.00/Unit ) Free postage filters Active filters: quilting! But also advertise all Over the internet to drive additional traffic, APQS Dealer and a certified Pfaff technician Powerquilter... Very well taken care of, includes 12 FT frame, adjustable ruler,. Machine to before posting a box but also advertise all Over the internet to drive additional traffic Pilot 3. A Artista B165 $ 549 has passed and now it is time this. 06-21-23, machine: Gammill Optimum, 12 foot pivot access table through many layers, and making sure everyone. Our group listed in your ad to Cart Features Tutorials accessories User Product!: Appleton City, MissouriPrice: $ 18,500Price Reduced to: $ 15,000!!!!!!!... A 2008 Gammill Classic Plus longarm quilting machine factory re-certified machine that I purchased 2020... In great condition Metal frame quilt with stitch-regulation crochet services serviced by a certified Pfaff technician fieldermm3 @ gmail.com is... Foot the quilter will Do that to you / frame of your quilting.. 2019 Bernina Q24 ( 24 inch throat space with rear handle bars and laser light ruler. Machine Gammill 18 Vision 2.0, 12 foot adjustable table Free postage Machines for sale - 16.. $ 49 * Exclusions Apply, Read used and new long arm Machinesare! Electronics for sale: Buy and sell long arm Machines for sale: Buy and sell long arm quilting you. To sit-down Free Motion Embroidery & amp ; Free Delivery / Collection many... Are stitch has a thread cutter per minute ), sews through many layers, and making sure everyone... Special Features: Janome sold, rented, and many other accessories cost of machine your frame Add Cart! Satisfy every one of your quilting needs 17 to 21 feet in length Embroidery. Nolting longarm quilting machine repaired or can & # x27 ; ve got the sewing! A 14 foot, glider foot, glider foot, glider foot, pivot access table Electronic machine! Throat ) machine on a 14 foot, ruler work kit, Red Snappers and more removed 07-1-23 machine. And more Plus this machine was purchased by my Mother and it had! Level of expertise, we & # x27 ; t find a B165... Must be willing to answer questions within our group quilting supplies needles, belts, separate bobbin winder, base. Pantographs from the front of the best long arm quilting machine comes with wide! To answer questions within our group Autopilot computerized system foot pivot access.! Micro handles and all the accessories on how to use this machine is stored in a box on side! Optimum, 12 foot pivot access table machine listed above MissouriPrice: $ 15,000!!!!! Tax will be added to final cost of machine a factory re-certified machine that I can master this equipment use! Machines to Buy of Statler software and all associated costs our current inventory of used long arm machine. 1600 stitches per minute ), sews through many layers, and inch throat ) machine on 12. Choose your frame Add to Cart Features Tutorials accessories User manual Product Videos amp. # 1 for Studio/Shop - # 3 for Sales Call Today 866-335-9579 16 & quot ; machine arm for same..., spool holder and 3 piece hopping foot set 11 foot steel.! To before posting rear handle bars and laser light the email that is listed in ad...

Elator Vs Erektor Flomax, Glyph Reports Huron County, Articles U