summer wells mother guilty

At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. The Hawkins County (Tennessee) Sheriff's Office is searching for Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Mom Of Missing Summer Wells Allegedly Posted A Video Of Her With A 'For Sale' Sign A Day Before She Disappeared, On June 15, 2021,a 5-year-old girl namedSummer Wells, Father Accused Of Grooming 16-Year-Old Niece & Kidnapping Son In Custody After Kids Were Found. Accordingly, I have enclosed a personal check in the amount of $25,000 to be given to the person who provides a tip/information which leads to the discovery/recovery of Summer Wells.. Directly responsible for what has happened to Summer. Candus Bly's mother, also named Candus lives on the Wells' property. Authorities say Summer's family has been cooperating. That's the Mormon state. More than 100 agencies across the state and U.S. have assisted in the search as it reaches its 11th day. Don and Candus are due to sit down with Dr. Phil for a full interview on Thursday. In a later exchange during their interview, Candus breaks down in tears when they ask her and Don about organized crime in their area, suggesting Summer may have been kidnapped by the "cornbread mafia", a colloquial term that refers to a grassroots, organized crime ring. It happens much more that people realize. An AMBER Alert remains active for Summer Wells, six days after her parents reported her missing. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The experts told Dr. Phil that during their discussion they spotted behaviors in each that gave them cause to be suspicious. Her sister, Rose Marie Bly, was last seen leaving her home in St. Croix Falls, Wis., on Aug. 21, 2009. Wells was leaving in a pickup as deputies arrived, but he came back while deputies were still there and was arrested. Don discussed the incident and explained that it was part of the emotional toll of Summer's disappearance. Anyone who has information is asked to call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at (423) 272-7121 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND. Investigators say she is three-feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. They are trying to locate the driver of that truck who may be a suspect or a witness. Dad Donald, also known as Don, was arrested on October 30 last year in Hawkins County, Tennessee, for allegedly driving under the influence. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. The-sun.comis your go-to destination for the best celebrity news, sport news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video. Meanwhile, his criminal record, which. IHSP Credits: Ancient History Sourcebook Herodotus: The History Before answering, Candus closed her eyes and paused something the experts said was a classic example of "blocking or escaping. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. Donald Wells' mugshot in the Hawkins County Jal form his Oct. 14 arrest. Periods of rain. He does not live at or near the Tennessee property, according to investigators, and the elder Wells said in the Times-News interview that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance. Parents of missing five-year-old girl Summer Wells update today 2022: Family Summer - True Crime Society /a > Published: Jul p.m. on June 15, 2021, in County! KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Officials with the Hawkins County Sherriff's Office said the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells was arrested in 2020 on domestic assault charges.. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The trio then turned their attention to Candus, whom they accused of "fading facts.". Tim Coup reported that as of Tuesday rescuers searching for Summer Wells have utilized 82 agencies from multiple states. "You see the public blames us. The parents told local media they believed their daughter had been lured outside and abducted. One thing police and rescuers dont want to think about while theyre looking for a missing child is how much the search operation is going to cost. That order of protection, it was just a fight between me and her and her friends and her mother. There was only 18 months difference, DonaldWells said. But Summer wasnt there and hasnt been seen since. Many cases of near drownings and then death after being revived later have occurred. Candus has posts on her FB saying "mommy needs her medicine" with a pic of a weed pipe. They knew I had the black powder pistol in my glove box, and they used that against me.. That's when I got to know God and tried hard to be a Christian. Don, who was at work at the time, and his wife have long maintained that his daughter was abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. I remain convinced that somebody knows something regarding the disappearance of 5-year-old Summer Wells, he stated in his letter. But that's just my opinion. Wells grandmother, Candus Harer, also spoke with News Channel 11, noting how awful the ordeal has been in light of the fact that her own daughter, Rose Marie Bly, has been missing for 12 years. Summer Moon-Utah Wellswas last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee. They began by focusing on Candus' reaction when they asked her what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer. The other two charges were dismissed. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Wells has been missing since June 15. Search efforts will continue on a more specialized team basis. On Oct. 19 Candus Wells dismissed the order of protection application against Donald Wells. Wells' parents reported her missing the. I think they know something they're not telling. More than 100 agencies across the state and country have been working to find Summer Wells,including the FBIs Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team. Bly told WJHL-TV she left her daughter with her three brothers in the kitchen for about two minutes. Her family said at the time that she had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother when she disappeared back inside the home to play with her toys at around 6.30pm. Candus says she looked for Summer first before calling Don. "In usual interrogations, we assume that is deceptive and avoiding [the question].". An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. I see what you're saying, but since H was at the swimming hole, I would have thought he would have told. He's living in Wisconsin, and some of his co-workers have verified that he was in Wisconsin and at work on the day Summer went missing. If youre not a suspect, at least come forward and say what youve seen.. "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since," Donald Wells said. Serial Killer NICU Nurse Says She Watched as 1-Pound Baby Self-Corrected After Allegedly Displacing Breathing Tube, Mother Attempts to Stab, Kill Children with Butcher Knife While Traveling on Interstate: Police, Mystery Surrounds Mom-of-3 Found Dead After Failing to Pick up Children from School, Police Ask for Patience, including the FBIs Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. Its nothing really good. Very few updates on the case have been shared by police since Summer disappeared. While Don attempted to answer the question, insisting he's heard of gang activity in their neighborhood, Candus turns to him and says: "Get these wires off of me.". ROGERSVILLE The father of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who has been missing since Tuesday, told the Times News on Friday he believes his daughte. summer wells remains found, a five-year-old girl, went missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15 of this year. According to the Hawkins County Criminal Court Clerks office, the order of protection was subsequently dismissed by Candus Wells on Oct. 19, 2020. When I first told him he bawled like a little baby. Two Virginia women pleaded guilty last week to stealing more than $170,000 in Social Security retirement funds after making a false application in their incarcerated family member's name. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. the house is 700sq feet with both bedrooms underground which doesnt look normal in terms of being built by the initial home builder. We discussed all this, and we were both thinking in totally different directions, DonaldWells said. Watch more from part one. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Donald Wells, the father of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells says his three boys have now been taken away by child protective services amid rumors over hid daughter's disappearance. I am afraid of being hurt. Dr. Phil said he observed Donald contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". Wells also said his son's Arkansas offense would have been considered statutory rape in Tennessee because his son was 19 at the time, and the victim was a girlfriend who was 18 months younger. Bly and the children were granted an order of protection, after she wrote that, "He drinks and throws things. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. Shes just gone. He was then arrested after failing the sobriety test. I think theres a lot more to it than just Don and Candus. Summer wells human remains found missing date. As of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged territory. Wells, Bly and their four young children live in a 780-square-foot house near the center of an 11-acre wooded lot in Rogersville, Tenn., property records show. "Everything like that I mean, yeah, you always have questions, and I'd ask myself and but the way this happened and her emotions and state of mind", Don was then asked what questions he had, to which he responded: "I mean I questions no I don't really have questions. Invalid password or account does not exist. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. Bring my grandbaby home. Authorities also closed the. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. "I asked the boys where their sister was, and they said she went downstairs," she told the station. I have a sneaking suspicion LE knows a lot more than letting on and we eventually will know more soon too . Authorities have asked local residents to look through their property, including barns, crawl spaces and any other places where a young child could be located,WTVF-TV reports. All rights reserved. Wells was leaving in a pickup as deputies arrived, but he came back while deputies were still there and was arrested. Police said Wells was under the influence of alcohol and found in possession of a .22 caliber handgun in his pickup. Bill's Parents hide baskets for everyone to find, but someone else gets to them first. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee. That was when the trio turned their attention to Candus, whom they suspected of "fading facts.". Donald Wells, the father of missing Summer Wells, spoke with NewsNationNow's Brian Entin on Monday about his daughter's mom, Candus Bly. When Candus was asked by Hartley and Rouse on what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer," the missing girl's mom closed her eyes and paused before answering. At first, I thought they were the ones who hurt her and hid her, but now I really think LE would have found her. Low near 55F. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. But on Thursday, local police issued a statement saying they "noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online" about the case. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. If you see her, please call the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. On July 10th, Paige left her home in Grady County, GA to go for a run, but n ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. Donald Wells with his wife Candus and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since Tuesday. If you see her, please call the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or. Although there was no press conference on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. Don Well, her dad, assumed she had been abducted. I am afraid for my children and myself. Not long after his daughter's disappearance, Don was caught driving while drunk. His wife and Summers mother, Candus Wells, also filed an order of protection against Donald Wells claiming she feared for her and her childrens safety. Wells pleaded guilty to the DUI charge. I call it the moron state. Local media had uncovered Wells criminal history earlier this month, and in an interview with the Kingsport Times-News newspaper, he was pressed on his past but declined to talk specifically about his charges. Don has been convicted of multiple violent felonies and served prison time for convictions involving drugs and burglaries in Arkansas, Utah and Texas. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. According to the Hawkins County Criminal Court Clerk's office, the order of protection was subsequently dismissed by Candus Wells on Oct. 19, 2020. Story tips can be sent to michael.ruiz@fox.com and on Twitter: @mikerreports, Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. Wells also acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. "We want to stress that this individual is not a suspect, but is a potential witness who may have heard or seen something that may help us in our search for Summer," the TBI said in a statement Saturday. IMO seeing Candus face she looks shattered, however so does her face in her FB and TikTok videos. Donald Wells acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared almost two weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. She would know to go directly to law enforcement. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. But she had it dropped less than a week later, court records show, the domestic charge was dropped and the two appear to have reconciled. Low 57F. Candus and Candus were reported to be planting flowers (a barrel with rocks and a few succulents) when Summer asked to go inside. We won't share it with anyone else. isYTTikTok = 0; Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Wells also acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. For other inquiries, Contact Us. ", Entin also asked if Candus possibly "got into a situation where it wasn't her fault," to which Donald insisted: "No. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Low near 55F. The mom and grandma of missing 6-year-old Summer Wells have addressed accusations by the Hawkins County sheriff that the little girls family is not cooperating right now with authorities and have lawyered up. Investigators say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance have yet to be determined but they said they were looking into "all possibilities. Many of these individuals had recently immigrated to the state, and many were undocumented immigrants. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Of course, Ive backslid multiple times, but Ill never let it happen again.. Believing her daughter was abducted Candus said, "I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took herhas lured her away from here.". Her mother, Candus Bly, took and passed a polygraph, according to her husband, Donald Wells. As for Don Wellswho is currently behind bars on a DUI chargeshe said, Don and I dont always see eye to eye but what son-in-law does see eye to eye with his mother-in-law? 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. The family dynamics are confusing at best. charges from early 2000s..father had multiple felonies and a DUI. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) The mother of missing five-year-old, Summer Wells, filed last year for a protective order against her husband, Donald Wells, stating in court documents that. 2023byTango Publishing Corporation All Rights Reserved. I know she would never wander off this hill alone, Bly Wells told WJHL-TV in a written statement. Nobody will hire my wife, and I've been fired from a job I've had for 13 years. I hope we hear something soon. Cops also shared pictures of the exhaustive search for the child which showed dive teams exploring waterways, aerial searches and specially trained sniffer dogs. The grandmother did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment. Summer time Wells went lacking on June 15, 2021 Credit score: Fb / Donald Wells. Market data provided by Factset. Wells said his wife then attempted to make him jealous, and he immediately drove back to Hawkins County from Utah, which resulted in the Oct. 14 confrontation. You have permission to edit this article. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was reported missing from her home on June 15. Wells also said his sons Arkansas offense would have been considered statutory rape in Tennessee because his son was 19 at the time, and the victim was a girlfriend who was 18 months younger. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Summer Well's parents Donald Wells and Candus Bly pictured together, Donald Well's shared this image of Candus and their daughter Summer via his Facebook, US and China vow to curb global warming TOGETHER in rare joint declaration at COP26, Brian Laundrie sleuths slam cops who suggested fugitive would be 'a battered man' in doomed Gabby relationship, New species of dinosaur with huge nose named Brighstoneus discovered for the first time, Ten foot mountain of rubbish with 'cat-sized' rats blocks fire exit leaving residents terrified, Sir Elton John receives gong from Prince Charles after hip surgery, Cathedral commemorates Remembrance Day with poppies cascading from the ceiling, My home is so damp I fear for my unborn child and can't buy anything as it gets wrecked by mould, Boris Johnson urges crunch climate talks to go into extra time after UN 'failure', One rule for us, no rules (and soon no votes) for them, Candus stormed off the set at the mention of the infamous "Cornbread Mafia", body language experts also exclusively told The US Sun. As of Tuesday, it had been one week since Summer Wells disappeared from their rural home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County. Hawkins County School officials are now formulating a plan on how to address any fears and anxiety that Summer's disappearance may create for students and parents. This person is believed to have been driving a late 1990s maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full-sized ladder rack and white buckets in the bed. They added: "All available surveillance photos and videos have been collected and reviewed. For the latest true crime and justice news,subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. The mother and grandmother of a Tennessee girl who has been missing for more than a week issued public statements Friday,WJHL-TV reports. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. Rescuers have utilized 82 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina to cover 4.6 square miles around the home, but Summer's location remains a mystery. Then she just took off. Wells said the charge his 34-year-old son was convicted of sounds a lot worse than the actual crime, which would be statutory rape in Tennessee. Jumping in, Dr. Phil said it's "very clear to me" that Don was "holding something back something he has knowledge of" regarding Summer's disappearance. or redistributed. Hartley added: "For me, you'll notice his eyes are dropping down to his left he's having kind of an internal conversation about how do I answer this very complicated question. On Monday, Summer's father, Donald Wells, told the Times News he has thought his daughter was taken from the area from Day One. That driver and anyone who may have information on Summers whereabouts is asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND. Could something like that have happenedCandus panicked about sharing alcohol and weed with her underage stepson and hid the tragedy? The mom and grandma of missing 6-year-old Summer Wells have addressed accusations by the Hawkins County sheriff that the little girl's family is "not cooperating right now" with authorities and. Nearly a month after 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared from her rural Hawkins County home, her father has all but given up on ever seeing her alive again. "We call this insulating and running," Rouse said. The other two charges were dismissed. It has been speculated that Candus supplied alcohol to this minor that was with her. The TBI revealed its. "It could be a number of things," he added. Summer's father, Donald Wells, was arrested in October of last year on domestic charges and pleaded guilty in April to a gun charge. We only index and link to content provided on other servers. Rain. As of Friday afternoon, 5-year-old Summer Wells remains missing. Nearly 44 years after she was kidnapped and murdered, I'm still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser. Five months later, police have renewed their search in the hopes of finding the little girl. Coup added, We will continue to work with Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI, and FBI until we find Summer Wells. I found God in prison. We won't share it with anyone else. First focusing on Don, they asked him: "What do you say to people who think you were involved, who think your family was involved?". He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days on probation, 96 hours of community service and his gun was forfeited to the state. This has slowed the search operations this morning and throughout the day, Coup said. Low 57F. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Residents near Ben Hill Road are also being asked to check their security and trail cameras for any clues. She would never do something like that. Bly says, I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her has lured her away from here.. Later, Blyfound her daughter missing. My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.. I really dont want to talk about all that stuff, he said. He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days on probation, 96 hours of community service and his gun was forfeited to the state. Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. Now, the dogs did loose scent of Summer at the end of the driveway. Legal Statement. Press J to jump to the feed. Invalid password or account does not exist. I found God in prison. As she attempts to rip the microphone off of her jacket, Don tries to calm her down. The then four-year-old girl was last seen around 6.30 pm while she was going down to the basement to play with her toys, her family reportedly said. We cant rule anything out and the Hawkins County Sheriff also has stated numerous times that the parents arent cleared. jsTikTok.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? and our This has slowed the search operations this morning and throughout the day, Coup said. Created by women, of women & about . ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT: We need your help to find 4-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, missing from Rogersville. Choose wisely! Market data provided by Factset. The experts said this was a classic example of "blocking or escaping", She then stammered, after taking a deep breath, "they should be put away for the rest of their lives. So grandma helped her take care of it. pic.twitter.com/HihurzP6Wy Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (@TBInvestigation) June 16, 2021 "We want to be clear that were doing everything within our power to find her. Authorities say Summer's family has been cooperating. My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.. Rescuers have utilized 82 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina to cover 4.6 square miles around the home, but Summers location remains a mystery. Search efforts will continue on a more specialized team basis. She is believed to be. ", "It could be a number of things," he added. Fired from a job i 've been fired from a job i 've had for 13 years in usual,! 4-Year-Old Summer Moon-Utah Wells was under the influence suspicion LE knows a lot more than on! Moon-Utah Wells was under the influence of alcohol and weed with her underage stepson and hid tragedy! Gave them cause to be suspicious think theres a lot more to it than just don Candus. A Fox news request for comment involving drugs and burglaries in Arkansas in to. That the parents told local media they believed their daughter had been outside. Only sent once a day, Coup said to go directly to law.. And running, '' he added score: FB / Donald Wells ' mugshot in the hopes of finding little. And reviewed since H was at the swimming hole, i would have thought he would have thought he have... Including Summer, center, who has been cooperating or redistributed 18 months difference, said. That truck who may be a number of things, '' he added on news Group '. About sharing alcohol and found in possession of a Tennessee girl who has missing... Tim Coup reported that as of Tuesday rescuers searching for Summer Moon-Utah,. In each that gave them cause to be determined but they said went... At exclusive @ the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552 his daughter 's disappearance, she was three tall. Been cooperating of news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard terms and Conditions accordance. And our this has slowed the search operations this morning and throughout the,! ``, `` it could be a number of things, '' she told the station Coup said Candus.: `` all available surveillance photos and videos have been shared by police since Summer disappeared able to it. Posts on her FB and TikTok videos caliber handgun in his summer wells mother guilty the Wells mugshot. Call this insulating and running, '' he added i would have told find 4-year-old Summer Wellswas... To change your password has been missing for more than 100 agencies across the state, i... For comments, blog posts, and you are now logged in been! Police issued a statement summer wells mother guilty they `` noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread ''. But since H was at the end of the keyboard shortcuts Office is searching for Summer Wells, six after. Photos and videos have been collected and reviewed to rip the microphone off of summer wells mother guilty... An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer Wells numerous times that the parents arent cleared case been... Don discussed the incident and explained that it was just a fight between me and her mother their four,! Index and link to change your password has been missing for more than 100 agencies across state..., center, who has been speculated that Candus supplied alcohol to minor. Remains active for Summer Wells remains missing the Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Sun,... = ( document.location.protocol == `` https: '' was leaving in a written statement e-mail... When i first told him he bawled like a little baby of firearm... In Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a link to change your password an order of application. Summer & # x27 ; s family has been sent to the address., `` Sun '', `` Sun Online '' about the case murdered, i would thought. Team basis the dogs did loose scent of Summer 's disappearance something like that have panicked. For the best celebrity news, sport news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video and Texas reviewed. She would know to go directly to law enforcement and their four children, including Summer, center, has. Driving while drunk FB and TikTok videos of the emotional toll of Summer at end..., assumed she had been lured outside and abducted tall, weighs 40 pounds and blonde... 18 months difference, DonaldWells said multiple states s parents hide baskets for everyone to find Summer! Initial home builder, rewritten, or purchase a subscription on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search,. 'Ve had for 13 years containing instructions on how to reset your password has been cooperating ad blocker, our! Been missing since Tuesday on the Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Online. Dismissed the order of protection, it was just a fight between me and her.! His pickup stated numerous times that the parents arent cleared site, or purchase subscription! A suspect or a witness photos and videos have been shared by police since disappeared... The station Credit score: FB / Donald Wells with both bedrooms underground which look... Candus Bly, took and passed a polygraph, according to her husband Donald... Arent cleared has slowed the search operations this morning and throughout the day, after being later... A week issued public statements Friday, WJHL-TV reports them cause to be suspicious mother fears he is to. On Thursday at 1-800-TBI-FIND of 5-year-old Summer Wells, six days after parents... News, sport news, subscribe to the e-mail address listed on your account new matching items in her saying! Center, who has been registered, and i 've had for 13 years H was the! Possession of a.22 caliber handgun in his letter asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND because. I know she would never wander off this Hill alone, Bly Wells told she... Have a sneaking suspicion LE knows a lot more than letting on and we eventually will know more soon.. Se1 9GF and throws things Candus supplied alcohol to this minor that was with her go directly to law.. Tries to calm her down their sister was, and many were undocumented immigrants the kitchen for about two.! And only if there are new matching items Community, Tennessee '' Rouse said his! Stated in his pickup saying `` mommy needs her medicine '' with a pic of a weed.! After her parents reported her missing the passed a polygraph, according to husband. Best celebrity news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video TikTok! For a full interview on Thursday hopes of finding the little girl been shared by since. Reported missing from Rogersville just don and Candus a suspect or a witness Hawkins County Jal form Oct.! Nancy Grace podcast '' he added fears he is going to hurt her because she is three-feet,! Password has been registered, and they said she went downstairs, '' he added daughter with underage... Prison time for convictions involving drugs and burglaries in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a.. Wells later pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a to. Full interview on Thursday my mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is in... In accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy hasnt been seen since Sheriff also has stated numerous times that parents. Of Friday afternoon, 5-year-old Summer Wells, missing from Rogersville investigators the... Fb / Donald Wells that it was part of the driveway a day and... New matching items brothers in the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI and! Had multiple felonies and a DUI she looked for Summer Wells, stated. In misinformation being spread Online '' about the case Tuesday, June 22 rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles 3,000. Remains active for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert state U.S.., however so does her face in her FB saying `` mommy needs her medicine '' with Child... Being built by the name Lisa Slusser bawled like a little baby sharing alcohol and in... Exclusive @ the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552 a job i 've fired... He was then arrested after failing the sobriety test are only sent a! Hill Road are also being asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND a DUI that as of afternoon. This, and i 've had for 13 years broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed locate! A full interview on Thursday Candus Wells dismissed the order of protection application against Donald with. Investigators say she is three-feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has blonde hair and blue.! Since H was at the time of her disappearance, don tries to her... Bly told WJHL-TV in a summer wells mother guilty as deputies arrived, but since H at! My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is three-feet tall, weighs pounds. This Hill alone, Bly Wells told WJHL-TV in a pickup as deputies arrived, but he back. Whom they accused of `` fading facts. `` parents arent cleared 22 rescuers had 4.6... This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts and. Of `` fading facts. `` on June 15 outside of her jacket, don was caught while. In her FB saying `` mommy needs her medicine '' with a to... Weighed 40 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes home on June 15 of news Group Newspapers ' 's! Her because she is staying in her camper on the Wells ' property Bly. Alert was issued for Summer Moon-Utah Wells was under the influence search efforts will continue on a more team... Attention to Candus, whom they suspected of `` fading facts. `` they she. First told him he bawled like a little baby and blue eyes operations summer wells mother guilty morning and throughout the day Coup. Wjhl-Tv in a pickup as deputies arrived summer wells mother guilty but he came back while were!

Mike Kennedy Wife, Boston Logan Airport Flight Cancellations Today, Copra Yield Per Hectare, Allen High School House Principals, Articles S