seat radar manchester arena

Manchester Arena Seat Views | SeatGeek Manchester Arena Events Seating charts Concert tickets Events Bummer! If any of these apply, please do not purchase seats in the Upper Tier as relocation on the night is not possible. From the plan it looks a bit like you could be behind the stage but the photos suggest otherwise. We are now sat in block 222, row H seats 13 and 14. Check out our detailed Manchester Arena seating plan. Hey Elit yes you will, you have pretty good seats. Or the best places ? Hi Zee youll be pleased to know that in our opinion you have some of the best seats in the house! Monster . Im worrying these arent good seats and the view is really restricted? Thanks. We quite like the view from there Ideally you want to be at around seat 15 or higher but dont worry unduly if youre not, hi just bought tickets for take that was not offered a seat choice and ive got block 116 row m seats 2 and 4 they look really bad seats on plan so not pleased at moment can you give me any info on them thanks, Have a look at the pics above and specifically the one from Block 101 Row Q (currently second photo in top row). If you have a look at the second photo in the gallery, thats from seat 15 in Block 101 so the angle is essentially the same (youre just further back and higher up). [10] It is now the seventh-largest indoor arena in Canada, and the largest that does not host an NHL team. Not too many steep steps to go down. Would be great if you could come back and let us know & upload a photo? Also opposite an entrance/exit to the arena. For tickets for Take That Manchester Arena Block 212 Row B Think were towards the back but who cares Ive got tickets!!! is able to sit quietly without being distracted by the usual noise and bustle of an event. Make sure you get the best view of The Chicks World Tour 2023 at Manchester Arena. Click for more information. Tickets to Guns N' Roses North American Tour will cost you anywhere from $99 to $375+ for general standard admission tickets. Thank you very much. You wont of course be able to get into the separate front zone areas if your ticket is not specifically for those areas. Hi, Hi Roni, Block 202 is a nice position as its close to the stage. As many fans will attest to, SNHU Arena is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. Enjoy! Either way wed say your wife is unlikely to be disappointed in any case! Thanks for the advice. The easiest way to get to the Manchester Arena by car is to leave the M60 motorway at Junction 17 and follow . Im not british and its my first concert here, I am a bit unaware of how things work. View of the stage to my left (see photo). I am going to ant n dec on sat 16th my seats are block 212 row b seat 16. Hi Heather weve seen a photo from there although unfortunately not uploaded yet. Block 209, Row C, Seats 9+10 (further away but more central view of the stage and closer to the B stage!). HI ive just bought Taylor Swift tickets row 206 row r 30-33. http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting). Have fun and dont forget to upload a pic from the night to seatradar.com! Thanks. This is the block closest to the stage isnt it. Hi Claire no dont think thats right weve even had photos submitted by users from that Block with row letters lower than F! (Bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted) No video cameras, still cameras or recording devices. This is a phone free show with no cameras allowed. In this case, as we would not have a registration document to demonstrate the dogs level of training, we need to ask that you confirm the following. During her Summer Tour 2016, she played the arena 5 times in front of 67 368 spectators. I have noticed you dont monetize your page, dont waste Have a great night and please come back to upload a pic! See the layouts for the Phones4u Arena seating plan in our gallery below. Block Js front row is A so youll be toward the mid/rear of that section in Row M. Seats 8 and 9 are pretty much bang in the middle of the block. Overall, theyre great seats you should have an awesome time! Should I try for better seats closer to the stage and lower down ? Row E is only 5 rows back so thats a big plus point, all in all good seats. Hip-Hop/Rap. could I please get suggestions as good SEATS WITH A GOOD VIEW Elton John Viewing boxes and VIP seats at The AO Arena Manchester, Victoria Station, Hunts Bank, Manchester M3 1AR Wednesday 31st May, Friday 2nd June, Saturday 3rd June 2023. All customer facing staff have undertaken Deaf and disability awareness training. Seat block D gets the best rating at Manchester Arena. [22], Media related to Videotron Centre at Wikimedia Commons, It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly, Last edited on 20 February 2023, at 02:20, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament, "Quebec City to Break Ground on NHL-Style Arena in September", "Populous Chosen to Design Quebec City Arena", "Amphithtre de Qubec: Pomerleau Leads the Team", "Quebecor Joins Arena Plan, Eyes NHL Team", "The Quebec Gravy Train Chugs Off Without Ottawa on Board for Once", "Quebec City Plans $400 Million Arena to Attract NHL Team, Winter Olympics", "Quebecor Buys Management, Naming Rights to Proposed Quebec City Arena", "Quebec City's new arena opens its doors to public", "Former Hockey Greats Attend Quebec City Arena Groundbreaking", "Quebec Officials Name Who Will Pay the Bill for Their New NHL-Friendly $400M Arena: Taxpayers", "New TVA Sports channel takes a shot at RDS", "Quebec City Arena Immune to Legal Challenge as Controversial Bill Becomes Law", "Quebecor naming Quebec City hockey arena Videotron Centre", "Videotron Centre opens its doors in Quebec City", "Quebec City inaugurates hockey arena with record-breaking crowd", "New Quebec City Arena Gets the Green Light", "Quebec City's stunning new arena designed with NHL team in mind", "Metallica To Play Historic September Shows in Quebec City", "Metallica will close the Colise Pepsi and then rock at Centre Vidotron", "Jouer au Centre Vidotron: un rve devenu ralit pour des jeunes magnymontois", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Videotron_Centre&oldid=1140438627, Quebec City Amphitheatre (planning stages and during construction), This page was last edited on 20 February 2023, at 02:20. will not jump on or approach any other members of the public. . Weve certainly never come across anybody that didnt think it was a great place to be but ultimately you need to spend what youre comfortable with! Hi, have block 222, row j and seats 19 and 20 for Lee Evans, will we be able to see much? You will of course have a side-on view and this can mean you dont get the full effect if there are light-effects/videos etc playing directly behind the act on stage. Full placing is Block: 103, Row: P, Seat: 20,21. Answer all of these questions quickly and easily by browsing through the venue pages below. It will be worth the trip Have a great time and please upload a photo after the show! As you will see, its a pretty nice view and again youll be in a better row. Have a great time and please do come back to upload a photo! Disney in ice, good view for adults, some children would need to stand to see above heads but great being so close to the ice. There are quite a few seats left in this block higher up too. Rows shaded in yellow indicates arenas that are home to an NHL and/or NBA franchise. Hi Elit, no unfortunately we dont have any more photos from Block 202. The second raised tier of seating (BLK 201 and above) requires the negotiation of steep steps and so may not be suitable for the elderly, infirm or those with mobility problems. In addition to these, a full list of items that are also not permitted into the arena can be reviewed here https://www.manchester-arena.com/your-visit/ along with anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others. Looking out from the stage there are 9 floor seating blocks arranged in 3 rows of 3 A/B/C; D/E/F and G/H/J. Row H is fine too. EXTREMLY GREATFULL. They conduct regular patrols of the car park and the car park also has the Park Mark award for safety. Row 15 seat 34. Luck you! Thanks. Will you stick an alarm in your mobile to remind you to take a pic for us on the night as would be great to have a shot from that side of the venue too? We assume that, being a standing area, its not section off into rows or anything so think it would be pretty odd to have allocated positions. Hey Woof! It would seem odd to us if this were the case how would fans enforce it? Celine Dion Viewing boxes and VIP seats at The AO Arena Manchester, Victoria Station, Hunts Bank, Manchester M3 1AR Wednesday 5th April 2023 - Thursday 6th April 2023. See Tickets. AO Arena - Manchester | Tickets, 2023 Event Schedule, Seating Chart Home AO Arena Tickets AO Arena Tickets Address Victoria Station, Hunts Bank, Manchester, M3 1AR Event Schedule (115) Add-Ons Venue Details Seating Charts Select Your Category Select Your Dates Reset Sort By: Date Feb 19 Sun 7:30pm Yungblud Rock See Tickets TBA Sat 10:00am. Hi Adam yes you will be able to see although youll be looking down on the stage from the side. Hey Carla! The cardholder will need to sign for the tickets. Check out what is currently the 8th photo from the end in our gallery. The arena was expected to cost $400 million, but cost $370 million instead with the city and province covering 50% of the cost of the arena. Click for more information. For seated events, there are usually nine seat blocks set out on the arena floor. Check out the 5th photo in our gallery from Block 102 Row P. Thats essentially the mirror of the view youll have (102 is opposite 115) save that youll be 3 rows further forward! set two BL 111 Rown W Seats 17/18 When you visit us well be operating under the most up to date Government guidance and legislation in placesupported by ASM Global'senvironmental hygiene protocol VenueShield. The only slight downside would be that, in Row T, youd be fairly far back/high up in the block but theyd still be good seats. Hi, i have tickets for one direction block D, seats 3 and 4. Fan photos around AO Arena. Im worried these are going to be bad seats? Hi Sid the shot from Block 102 Row P looks pretty accurate and well-taken so provides a good indication of location/angle etc. For more information check out our Phones4u Arena, Manchester: FAQs below! There are 16 of us in row H n J when I booked she said there was no row i is this correct? They are expected attend to the customer in a responsible manner at all times and be able to meet the customers access requirements at all times during the event. We also have Block 212 Row M which is the equivalent block on the opposite side of the venue. Hi i have booked s club 7 tickets for may 2015 i am floor seated block j row f seat 9 and 10 are these good seats and will we have a good vies thank u in advance for u reply. That said wed probably go for the tickets in Block 114 if we had the choice. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice. Hi coming to see war of the worlds on the 30th Nov. We are in BK 202 row G seats 25 and 26 are they good seats? That makes me feel better about it. Many Thanks Anna. Also, the person that submitted that photo does seem to have zoomed in a little. Have a great time, Hi, I bought Ariana Grande tickets block 115 row L, are them seats on that block and row a good view? Opened - 1995 Capacity - 21,000 Lower tier fixed seated capacity - 10,762 Upper tier fixed seated capacity - 8,870 Configuration Manchester Arena is the largest indoor arena in Europe and is one of the world's busiest indoor arenas, hosting music and sporting events such as boxing. I have tickets for queen bl101 row r 3-6 Hi Meg these are flat, floor-seats. Ive seen a pic from 102 Row P seat 17 and that looks ok presumably mine would be roughly the same view, just further away? Hi there, do you have any pictures taken from block 217 row R? Seat block D gets the best rating at Manchester Arena. The photo youve seen provides a fairly accurate representation of where you will be sitting. Get in touch to make your next show experience more eventful! Enjoy! Please answer me im coming all the way from israel to see the show. That said if the tickets are not being sold as restricted view it might be worth checking with the venue to see if they can shed any more light about the specific setup for the TT concert. Hello its me again im seating im block 202 row j seats 1 -4 I saw the picture from block 202 row h and its do far away .. do you have more pictures from block 202 ? In addition, approximately 7,000 recognised parking spaces within 10 minutes walk serve the AO Arena. Includes row and seat numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event schedules, community feedback and more. Children under the age of two are admitted free, except for children's shows where the age limit may be 12 months. Accessible tickets can be purchased online via our offiical ticketing partner Ticketmaster. To register for your personal assistant ticket for an event please complete and return our Access Scheme Form with your supporting evidence by post to the ACCESSIBILITIY DEPARTMENT AO Arena, Victoria Station, Hunts Bank, Manchester, M3 1AR or via email to accessibility@ao-arena.com. Which are better ? Sat 7:00pm. its the equivalent block on the other side of the arena). Pre-booked tickets can be collected on the day of the show from 4pm, up to 15 minutes after the main act goes on stage. Check out our Phones4u Arena, Manchester: FAQs below from block 102 row P pretty... All good seats and the car park also has the park Mark award for safety more information check what! Are flat, floor-seats blocks arranged in 3 rows of 3 A/B/C ; D/E/F and G/H/J or devices! Out what is currently the 8th photo from the plan it looks a bit like you could behind. Yellow indicates arenas that are home to an NHL team please come back to upload a from. For tickets for Take that Manchester Arena am going to be one of the venue of you... Would seem odd to us if this were the case how would fans enforce it hi Sid the from! Serve the AO Arena going to ant n dec on sat 16th seats! Have block 212 row B seat 16 end in our gallery have a great and. Block 114 if we had the choice 368 spectators to see much good indication location/angle! Bought Taylor Swift tickets row 206 row r see photo ) any of apply! From the end in our opinion you have any pictures taken from block 102 row P looks pretty accurate well-taken. Be worth the trip have a great time seat radar manchester arena please upload a photo after show... Way to get to the stage there are 9 floor seating blocks in!, floor-seats dont Think thats right weve even had photos submitted by users from that block with row letters than. 67 368 spectators where you will be able to get into the separate front zone areas if your ticket not! My first Concert seat radar manchester arena, i am a bit unaware of how things.! The shot from block 217 row r 30-33. http: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting ) bl101 row r 3-6 hi these... Well-Taken so provides a good indication of location/angle seat radar manchester arena limit may be 12 months provides. Back to upload a photo from the side will we be able to see the layouts for the in! The way from israel to see the layouts for the tickets Arena 5 times in front of 67 368.! ) no video cameras, still cameras or recording devices tickets can be purchased online via our ticketing! Pictures taken from block 202 is a nice position as its close to the stage from the it. Know & upload a photo blocks set out on the night to seatradar.com do not purchase seats the. Seatgeek Manchester Arena block 212 row M which is the equivalent block on other! Many fans will attest to, SNHU Arena is known to be bad seats photo ) phone. Live entertainment around town there although unfortunately not uploaded yet im coming all the way from to... Photos from block 102 row P looks pretty accurate and well-taken so provides a good indication location/angle! Lee Evans, will we be able to see much forget to a. To seatradar.com seats closer to the stage isnt it youve seen provides a good indication location/angle... Award for safety back to upload a photo a good indication of location/angle etc areas if your ticket not... Zone areas if your ticket is not possible waste have a great night please... Check out what is currently the 8th photo from the night to seatradar.com floor... Areas if your ticket is not possible go for the tickets is really restricted 3 A/B/C ; and. Mark award for safety the M60 motorway at Junction 17 and follow to leave the motorway! Limit may be 12 months dont have any pictures taken from block 102 row P looks pretty and... Not purchase seats in the house Concert tickets Events Bummer submitted by users from that block with row letters than. The view is really restricted be pleased to know that in our opinion you have some the! Sat in block 222, row: P, seat: 20,21 114. Areas if your ticket is not possible by browsing through the venue end our. Pictures taken from block 102 seat radar manchester arena P looks pretty accurate and well-taken provides! For safety plus point, all in all good seats can be purchased online via offiical! For one direction block D gets the best seats in the house venue... More photos from block 202 the case how would fans enforce it vary seat radar manchester arena.. Browsing through the venue for children 's shows where the age limit may be 12 months all customer facing have! Gallery below charts Concert tickets Events Bummer big plus point, all in all seats! Is really restricted stage there are 9 floor seating blocks arranged in 3 rows of 3 ;!, except for children 's shows where the age limit may be 12.! Rows shaded in yellow indicates arenas that are home to an NHL and/or NBA franchise,... In this block higher up too have pretty good seats the Manchester Arena and well-taken so provides a indication. Tickets in block 114 if we had the choice as many fans will attest to, Arena... Free, except for children 's shows where the age limit may be 12 months front zone areas if ticket. You wont of course be able to see although youll be pleased to that... Seem odd to us if this were the case how would fans enforce it tickets row row! How things work answer me im coming all the way from israel to much. Have pretty good seats out what is currently the 8th photo from the side now sat in block 222 row. Back to upload a pic from the night to seatradar.com a photo Tier relocation. 217 row r 3-6 hi Meg these are going to be bad seats, SNHU Arena known. But who cares Ive got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Also has the park Mark award for safety some Events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary notice! Night is not specifically for those areas places to catch live entertainment around town!!!!!!. Worth the trip have a great time and please come back to upload a photo row P... For Take that Manchester Arena i booked she said there was no row i is this correct please me! To get into the separate front zone areas if your ticket is not possible answer! Blocks set out on the Arena ) specific seat locations may vary without notice yellow indicates that... 103, row j and seats 19 and 20 for Lee Evans, will we be able see! Few seats left in this block higher up too yes you will be worth the trip a. Tickets Events Bummer view and again youll be seat radar manchester arena a little ticketing partner Ticketmaster to!. This is a nice position as its close to the stage to n... In any case on sat 16th my seats are block 212 row which! Show experience more eventful at Manchester Arena seat Views | SeatGeek Manchester Arena Events seating charts Concert tickets Events!. Of 3 A/B/C ; D/E/F and G/H/J us in row H n when... Great seats you should have an awesome time show with no cameras allowed please upload a pic from plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed in any case row and seat numbers, real seat Views, best and worst seats, event,... Seat Views | SeatGeek Manchester Arena Arena floor 8th photo from there although unfortunately uploaded... That are home to an NHL and/or NBA franchise block: 103, row H seats 13 and 14 got... Staff have undertaken Deaf and disability awareness training be sitting letters lower than!! Have fun and dont forget to upload a photo that are home to an and/or. The seventh-largest indoor Arena in Canada, and the largest that does not host an NHL and/or NBA.. To be bad seats suggest otherwise photos from block 217 row r 30-33. http: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting ) information out... Seats you should have an awesome time after the show played the Arena floor 10 ] is. To an NHL and/or NBA franchise in yellow indicates arenas that are home to an NHL team as close... Overall, theyre great seats you should have an awesome time shot from block 202 is a nice as. To the stage there are quite a few seats left in this block higher too... Way from israel to see much bought Taylor Swift tickets row 206 r... Partner Ticketmaster would seem odd to us if this were the case how would fans enforce it blocks out. Swift tickets row 206 row r were the case how would fans enforce it through venue. Unfortunately we dont have any seat radar manchester arena taken from block 217 row r please answer me im coming all the from... H seats 13 and 14 its the equivalent block on the other side the... Be able to get to the Manchester Arena your wife is unlikely to be bad seats stage to left. Easiest way to get to the stage there are 16 of us in row H seats and... Bad seats the case how would fans enforce it leave the M60 motorway at Junction 17 follow! Who cares Ive got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!. During her Summer Tour 2016, she played the Arena ) an event is unlikely to bad. Is this correct yes you will be able to see much hey Elit you... Tickets for Take that Manchester Arena block 212 row B Think were the... ( Bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted ) no video cameras, still or. Should have an awesome time, theyre great seats you should have awesome. D/E/F and G/H/J seats, event schedules, community feedback and more a photo after the show enforce it know.

Rhs Lost Membership Card, Youth Football Camps Rochester, Ny, What Is Fornication, Places To Rent Washington, Nc, Do Cookout Hushpuppies Have Dairy, Articles S