oxford exchange wedding cost

The couple hired Grant Hemonds James King as their DJ and he did not disappoint. When Matt saw her, it was hard to not get emotional! Originally constructed in 1891 as a stable, Oxford Exchange has a rich history that has lived many lives throughout its lifetime. Handicap Accessible Indoor Event Space Reception Area Covered Outdoors Space Dressing Room On-Site Accommodations Outdoor Event Space Bella Collina Wedding | Emilie & David | Montverde, FL , "Meaningful work gives life purpose and connects you to something bigger than yourself". Included with your special day are numerous amenities and stunning ambiance to truly give you a once-in-a-lifetime wedding day that you will never forget. My wife and I along with our Guests were WOWed at the professionalism of the staff, quality, experience. Our guests and I cannot stop talking about how perfect everything was! Additionally, Oxford Exchange takes care of the setup of all of these items to give you plenty of time to add your unique finishing touches. Through cultivating conversation and community, Oxford Exchange has become a landmark destination, since opening its doors in 2012. It's great for the creative juices to switch things up now and then, and honestly - this is what it's all about - giving the couple what THEY envision for their wedding photos. Leah & Riley wanted an elegant natural themed wedding and who best to create this design but Botanica International Design Studio. I cant help but feel the wedding day was, in fact, a glamorous dinner party that also included a meaningful ceremony, dancing, and a perfectly on point classic car exit! White bricks form a geometric pattern along the wall, and greenery criss-crosses it for a stunning effect. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Business. This space also has a retractable glass roof to bring even more of the outdoors inside. They have an in-house culinary team to help you customize every element of your wedding day from cocktail hour to fine dining. The Shaw Library is the second-story event space that can accommodate up to 175 guests according to the Oxford Exchange website. Her hair, a sleek updo, was perfect for both dresses - thanks to Madison Fenner. A lot of moving pieces go into planning a wedding day timeline and we know it can be overwhelming! Kathi was our wedding planner for the event and she was INCREDIBLE. After a lot of our weddings at The Oxford Exchange, our couples love to take their portraits at the University of Tampa. The Making of an Indian Fusion Wedding for Meredith and Eshaan. Sandra & Matts wedding at the Oxford Exchange in Tampa Florida was one of a kind! Watch us transform our space into your ideal ceremony & reception. Jenny was really into the aesthetics of the whole day - she's a Brand Identity Designer with a Masters in Fashion Commerce (check her work out at Jenny Rose Creative) - she really wanted a fashion-editorial look to her photos (perfect for The Oxford Exchange), and I was HERE FOR IT. Oxford House is comprised of many elements, part restaurant, tea room, bookstore, shops and most importantly wedding venue. 10 Card, Oriente Italiano Flat Dinner Plate - Iris, Oriente Italiano Flat Dinner Plate - Azalea, Oxford Exchange Portrait in Matte White Frame, Torta Fette Ciliege Slices Candle - Sold Individually. These classy details are swoon worthy to say the least. The groom, Jeff, is a reserved guy with a degree in Philosophy, who prefers to watch the craziness unfold from the sidelines. Sensing the potential for these kinds of multi-use spaces in his hometown, Casper began to conceive a place where people could meet, mingle, work in solitude, or simply pass a few moments outside of their hectic lives. Your email address will not be published. . Oxford Exchange - Venue - Tampa, FL - WeddingWire in Oxford Exchange 4.8 Excellent 51 reviews Tampa, FL $30k - $38k For 100 Guests Up to 200 guests Availability Check your date Responds within 24 hours Request pricing Pricing About FAQs Reviews 51 Real Weddings 1 Network View all 103 Pricing Information Peak season Off-peak season Reception Enter the full URL to your business Twitter feed. Every Oxford Exchange wedding package includes some awesome add-ons to make your wedding day stress-free. Oxford Exchange is a wedding destination as well as home to a restaurant, bookstore, lifestyle gift shop, coworking space and design studio. Practical Tips for Booking Your Oxford Wedding Wedding planners do a lot more than you think . 2023 OE was fabulous!! The exposed gray brick, modern art, and large windows create a light filled space that is equal parts classic and trendy. You HAVE to see the dress, so make sure you scroll all the way through. 420 West Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, Florida 33606 813.253.0222 info@oxfordexchange.com. Every staff member we met was so kind, helpful, and professional. The church ceremony was so special and something Ill never forget. Price: POA, typically around 95 per guest. In the 1920s an arcade of shops ran through the center of the building from Kennedy to Grand Central, a feature that is echoed in the current design. Celebrate the nuptials of your favorite couple with this collection of wedding gifts that will make them feel at home. It made the wedding day and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! The Oxford Exchange is a picture-perfect venue, staffed with employees who tend to your every need and provide nothing short of an unforgettable event for you and your Guests. The cocktail hour + reception took place in the atrium, which is a grand yet cozy feeling space with high ceilings, black & white checkered floor, and dark wood paneling - and of course the quintessential OE masterpiece - the wood paneled staircase decorated with old paintings and photographs of historic figures. Every corner contains a different aesthetic that is second to none. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Verified and vetted vendors, hand picked and approved by Lauren. You and Dan were so much fun to work with and your families are just the sweetest! View our space and see what Oxford Exchange has to offer, 420 West Kennedy BoulevardTampa, Florida 33606813.253.0222info@oxfordexchange.com, Copyright Marry Me Tampa Bay editor, Anna Coats, created Marry Me Tampa Bay in 2012 to showcase the area's best local weddings and vendors. This historic building, which dates back to 1871, combines an antique aura with a modern design to create a stunning setting for any wedding. Valet was done by 717 Parking. . Their Oxford Exchange wedding would begin just as the sun set on Tampa Bay, and just hours before their vows were exchanged and they were husband and wife, Stephanie and Phillip stood there on the steps of Le Meriden just seconds away from the moment they had long awaited. Show more Events Collections For these reasons and more, I write about the wedding industry, and I'm an event planner, designer, and floral stylist who will forever be in love with flowers, pink, and bows. Enter the full URL to your business YouTube profile. Dont even get started with the first look. The tropical design is fun and a great expression of A & Ks special day! All rights reserved. The rooms on the second floor of The Oxford Exchange are a really great space for couples to get ready. Photographer: $3,500-$6,500. It seems like just yesterday that we met Alexa and Derrek for their engagement session in Naples . I love the vintage meets modern look. The Oxford Exchange. Oxford Exchange This space features eye-catching black and white marble flooring to give your reception or ceremony a splash of elegance and luxury. The Restaurant About Menus Hours Reservations Afternoon Tea The Champagne Bar The Shop Collections Gift Guides Spring Collection John Derian Collection Engagement Zakarian Collection Living Home Decor Coffee Table Books Household Essentials Kitchen Dining & Entertaining Big hugs to you! Sandras day started a the Le Meridien Hotel in Downtown Tampa and her girls wore some of the cutest yellow pajamas. This ceremony was nothing short of special! Street parking is available for free on the streets surrounding the venue: West Grand Central Avenue, South Magnolia Avenue, South Cedar Avenue, and South Hyde Park Avenue. Wedding Dress Watters Wedding Suits & Tuxedos Ted Baker. Oxford Exchange is rarity in the world of wedding venues. Every couple has a special story, two lives and families are intertwining - sometimes from two different cultures and getting to witness unconditional love, is the greatest achievement. Their love and appreciation for one another is evident when you see them together. Up to 200 guests for a seated event, 300 guests for a cocktail-style reception The Food & Drink: Our Executive Chef holds a Grand Diploma focused in Culinary Arts/Chef Training from Le Cordon Bleu, London England. These elements combine to make your wedding day a unique experience with a mix of aesthetics giving you industrial and art deco feel.Check out my list of theBest Tampa wedding venuesto get inspired by more locations to have your wedding reception or ceremony. There are certain venues that I would like to move into and call home- one of them is Tampas Oxford Exchange. Painstaking restoration of the older elements, most notably the brickwork, was done alongside the creation of new features, such as the many skylights and the glass-roofed conservatory. Every wedding photographer seems to have their elusive dream venues which, for whatever reason, just never seem to get on the books. The food was fabulous! So one night, at a hotel in Orlando, an inquiry from a bride came in via email. Grab our free guide to plan the perfect timeline for your day. This is why, as you scroll through these images you may notice far less PDA, hysterical laughter, and running while holding hands than you might normally see. It was such a pleasure being a part of your Happily Ever After! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Located adjacent to the conservatory, it brings in elements from the conservatory, such as the black and white marble flooring, but also adds its own unique flare with antique brickwork, an overlooking second story, and Edison bulb lighting features. Wedding planner: $1,500-$4,750. There is also a food minimum per person for events at the Oxford Exchange. Sparkler Founatin: Nature Coast Entertainment, 2019-2022 kimberly hensley events | WEBSITE DESIGN BY VIVA LA VIOLET. Additionally event planning and set up is included as well. We had the best time together that evening, and could not wait for their wedding! With a dance floor, discos, fireworks, and marquees all permitted, this is one of the very best wedding venues in Oxford. The shrimp tacos and beef wellington cups were crowd favorites! A square image works best. With choices overwhelming us all these days, there is a great relief in having the field narrowed by those with the passion and expertise to help us find our way to wonderful new discoveries. But, you know, you book what you show, so they say! DAY!! The venue of choice was Oxford Exchange, this venue is one of a kind, no other venue around has the style & feel of this space which makes it a hot spot for weddings. The Oxford Exchange has three options for ceremony space, and A & K chose the Atrium! Great Gatsby Inspired South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange Posts navigation. Dancing the night away, this was a party to remember! With floor-to-ceiling windows provide natural lighting which bounces off the historic brickwork of the building. Not to mention how easy they made it on us! Oxford Exchange Contact OE Programming seeks to entertain our sense of curiosity, inspire new areas of interest, and ultimately contribute to Tampa's emergence as a cultural destination. They did all the setting up, cleaning up, packaged slices of cake for us, and everything was ready to go by the door at the end of the night. However, pricing can be customized based on your package selected and your needs. More recently, housed within the brick walls was an insurance company, photo studio, and dentists office. Featuring numerous artistic pieces throughout, an open kitchen layout, and natural sunlight with floor-to-ceiling front windows, the restaurant extends your special day to fit even more guests. Oxford Exchange opened its doors at 6:30AM on September 24, 2012. The reception at Oxford Exchange was perfect for their big celebration and I was so happy to work with the talented Elises Pieces and A Peachy Life Productions. Okay, Yall ready for a stunning couple, kickass floral & a unique venue hot spot!! More detailed information can be found at: Oxford Exchange. Reservations: Advance pre-paid reservations required. Beyond that, the ambiance is second to none. It's open during the day to the public, so if you're in the area it's a good place to grab a coffee or some lunch. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. My name is Carly, and I live for love whether its the love I witness between my family members and friends or the love I have for places and weddings. We had our wedding reception at Oxford Exchange and we couldn't be happier with our decision. The couples first dance was a live, acoustic version of You & I (Nobody in the World) by John Legend. The conservatory brings the outdoors indoors. | Website created by Oxford Creative Studio. Jackie had no idea of any of the musicit was all kept secret, even our first dance, Carmen says. Oxford Exchange Wedding Cake Hands On Sweets Wedding Hair & Makeup Style Hair And Makeup Wedding Band Phase 5 Band Willow by Waters. 420 West Kennedy BoulevardTampa, Florida 33606813.253.0222info@oxfordexchange.com, Copyright We love your comments, but please remember to keep them kind and positive, as this is a place for inspiration and sharing information. Absolutely stunning! Bar service is also available starting at $27 a person. Learn how your comment data is processed. She has been featured as a wedding expert on the national talkshow Daytime, Fox13, ABC Action News, Great Day Tampa Bay, and Bay News 9 (now Spectrum). A Vintage Elegant Oxford Exchange Wedding. Oxford Exchange sits across the street from Henry B Plant Museum and was originally built in 1891. Oxford Exchange was hand-built, using materials from over a dozen countries. She reminded me so much of photos I'd seen of my own mother (who has similar dark hair & eyes and petite frame) in a similar style dress the late 70's and early 80's that I did several double takes. Reservations; Parking; Careers; Shipping & Returns Policy Oxford Exchange has the most stellar service and exceptional food. Savannah and Jim, Even though we just met you, we feel like we've known you guys for a long time! Oxford Exchange is available for private wedding ceremonies after 6:30 pm to make your event an intimate and special occasion. Reservations; Parking; Careers; Shipping & Returns . We spoke on the phone right away, and I knew immediately that working together would be a really great fit. This venue was inspired by the many historic libraries and shops in London which makes it such a unique place in Tampa! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 420 West Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, Florida 33606 813.253.0222 info@oxfordexchange.com. What does a wedding cost at Oxford Exchange According to wedding wire, the starting cost for ceremonies is $1000 and the starting cost for receptions is $4000. . He is dedicated to creating timeless, authentic images to tell the story of each couple's wedding day makes him is second to none. There is also metered parking and the private lot paid parking available within walking distance of Oxford Exchange. 2019 LIFELONG Photography | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Best places for destination weddings in the United States, The Perfect Wedding Venue: Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, The Most Unique Wedding Venues in Florida, Orlandos Gaylord Palms: A Dream Wedding Venue. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have everyone involved to thank for that. Event planning is taken care of by One Fine Day Inc, with over 19 years of experience in event and wedding planning. Along with their guest, they couple sweated it out on the dance floor for hours! Message them to get to know more about their business. If you are comfortable responding, what range did your wedding budget fall into? Originally built in 1891 as a stable for the Plant Hotel, 420 West Kennedy Boulevard has gone through several transformations in its 122-year history. A stunning marriage. The ceremony took place in the Conservatory, which is also their restaurant when not being used for a wedding. This space gives your wedding day a bit more of an industrial feel with wooden flooring, high ceilings with exposed beams, and large windows for lots of natural light. Each area offers its own feel and personality, and yet each contributes to the whole, which is designed to fulfil a diverse range of needs, from coffee to conversation. Destination Wedding Photographer.Colorado, California, Florida, NY & Beyond. After the ceremony, guests snacked on staples like mini Cuban sandwiches while listening to jazz standards from a live band.Carmen selected all the music for the day. As a visual artist, Ledia feels compelled to give us a glimpse into our collective human experience through wedding celebrations and help us all feel connected in those experiences. Your email address will not be published. Let our readers know who they would be working with! This couple's vintage elegant Oxford Exchange wedding is absolutely stunning and filled with so much love. One of my favorite things about Oxford Exchange has to be the checked floors (youll see of my favorite pictures as you scroll down) and the staircase! Williamsburg sartorial put a bird on it craft beer. This incredible room is all white with light and greenery. Share any videos you would like to include in your listing! I just love all of the candlelight throughout the whole evening. As its name insinuates, the Conservatory has a glass pane ceiling that brings the most beautiful natural lighting into the room. It is hard to tell the new from the old, which underscores Oxford Exchanges mission to showcase the best of the contemporary and the classic. There are various parking options for your wedding day at the Oxford Exchange. A beautiful Tampa event space, Oxford Exchange at 420 West Kennedy Boulevard is the perfect place for a classy, sophisticated wedding. I love it. While on a visit to London, Tampa businessman Blake Casper found himself drawn to the architecture, feel, and use of English shops and clubs. And so, while I kept booking weddings at my other favorite venues like The Powel Crosley Estate, Palmetto Riverside Bed & Breakfast, Marie Selby Botanical Garden, and Edson Keith Estate, The Oxford Exchange continued to elude me. Oxford Exchange is really two buildings: the original four walls of Number 420, and a new structure that took the place of an older building next door. Shop Now. Leah & Riley were the perfect couple to partner with to plan their wedding day. Oxford Exchange is my top recommendation for wedding venues in Tampa Florida. Botanica doesnt leave one detail left behind which made them the perfect fit for this wedding. BEHIND THE SCENES. Not hiring professionals for your wedding is a recipe for disaster! And so, in 2011 Oxford Exchange began to take shape, writing a story that begins at the front door and continues throughout the building every day. As vintage lovers, they knew the moment that they saw the space that it was a perfect fit for their day. Intimate, Beautiful, Perfect! Please complete the questions below for your business. Telephone: 813-253-0222. This beautiful and historic place is has a sophisticated and truly elegant feel and was absolutely perfect for Sandra & Matts family! Their big day at the incredible Oxford Exchange in Tampa, Florida finally arrived and it couldn't have been more breathtaking! Wedding Flowers Botanica International Design & Decor Studio Wedding Videographer Voila Cinematic Photo booth was provided by ShutterBooth! Please enter only the URL to the video, not the embed code. We had so many compliments on how unique, historic, fun, and intimate the place was! Tampa's Premiere Venue for Weddings, Showers, Corporate Parties and Private Events hosted at Oxford Exchange. For the adventure of launching this novel concept, Casper assembled a team of architects, engineers, designers, and craftsmen to transform the old building into a state-of-the-art complex: Smith-Dalia Architects in Atlanta; EWI Construction in Tampa; Project Manager James Brearley; and Interior Designer Mary Beth Courier. You are both so warm and welcoming, as are your friends and family. Sandra wore a beautiful Pronovias wedding dress with a long cathedral veil which was perfect for the church ceremony at The Chapel of the Holy Cross at Jesuit High School . Beyond these natural elements, this portion of the Oxford Exchange is also full of colorful textures and fabrics to bring a pop to this space and a perfect photo opportunity. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 2,490 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 110 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 99 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 156 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 21 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 100 Reviews. Heirloom schlitz synth, humblebrag scenester tumblr plaid narwhal offal tofu authentic hell of umami. We have the right to remove or not approve any negative or harmful comments. keywords: hours, contact, parking, holiday hours . A lot of moving pieces go into planning a wedding day timeline and we know it's easy to feel like a hot mess! And these two have got it. Your email address will not be published. Destination Tea Tips: Don't leave here without stopping by the TeBella counter to take home some excellent teas for later, or as gifts. We want to help you relive and retell your love story because it is simply beautiful. Oxford Exchange is a European-inspired space inside of the historic building. The Chapel of the Holy Cross at Jesuit High School, Bella Collina Wedding | Emilie & David | Montverde, FL. They are actually a restaurant that has a seriously amazing brunch if you want to give them a try! Vintage elements reigned supreme at Carmen and Jackie's romantic bookstore wedding. According to wedding wire, the starting cost for ceremonies is $1000 and the starting cost for receptions is $4000. Ever since, I've coveted the unique venue as a wedding location to photograph. The Sadler can accommodate wedding parties from 80 - 120, and serves up a cracking post-wedding brunch the morning after. Sandra & Matt's wedding at the Oxford Exchange in Tampa Florida was one of a kind! Typically you see a first look with the bride and her groom, and sometimes her father, but we absolutely LOVE when a bride surprises her girls with her final bridal look! Curation is a key concept behind the food, goods, and programmed events at the OE. Happ, Classic Blush and Sage South Tampa Spring Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Luxurious Gold and Greenery South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Modern, Timeless Black and White South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Wine Country Inspired South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Elegant Neutral South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Romantic Greenery-Filled South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Sophisticated Tropical South Tampa Elopement | Oxford Exchange, Timeless Elegant White and Gold South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Modern, Soft Pink and White South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Timeless, White and Greenery Filled South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Ivory, Blush and Green Indoor South Tampa Garden Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Great Gatsby Inspired South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Black and Ivory Vintage Glam South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Elegant Black and White South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Elegant Black, Ivory, and Champagne South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Botanical, Beige and Blush South Tampa Wedding | Oxford Exchange, Gold & Green Sophisticated Southern Oxford Exchange Wedding, Oxford Exchange Bridal Show Sunday, January 19th, 2014, Oxford Exchange Engagement Session Hyde Park. Pricing: Ceremony Rental Fee: $500 Reception Rental Fee: $2,000 $119 per person package without bar $155 per person package with bar We are in love with these beautiful invitations. It is conveniently located across the street from the venue, and again the architecture is immaculate. What Are The Different Types of Weddings? Every space inside seems like it's magical, and today's wedding absolutely proves that notion just might be true. 2023, Lauren Grove. Every wedding photographer seems to have their elusive dream venues which, for whatever reason, just never seem to get on the books. Which engagement pose is your go to photographers? REQUIRED FIELDS ARE MARKED *. The layout is perfect for wedding guests to mingle and enjoy themselves. This beautiful and historic place is has a sophisticated and truly elegant feel and was absolutely perfect for Sandra & Matt's family! Bar packages are also available starting at $27 a person. Meet MiaDonna: The Ethically Sourced Diamond Brand You Need to Know, Give the Wedding Gift of Experience with Tinggly. The Champaign Bar features a variety of cocktails and wines to spice up your wedding day. We LOVED meeting new faces and seeing our members, Escape to your own piece of paradise Bar service is also available starting at $27 a person. Tailored Twig created the perfect florals for the space - white hydrangeas and roses with abundant greenery. Grab our free guide to plan the perfect timeline for your day. Italian marble, reclaimed white oak, leather panels on walls and ceilings, and brass fittings, are just a few of the details that enrich the experience. The OE is such an incredible place, the venue is one of a kind. I've adored The Oxford Exchange - a delicious marriage of bookstore + cafe + amazing restaurant in Tampa - with my book-loving little heart since the moment I walked through its large old . Ivory, Blush and Green Indoor South Tampa Garden Wedding | Oxford Exchange Wedding. Please upload your business logo. Required fields are marked *. Yes, it's fabulous and beyond beautiful - many can accomplish such. AhhhThe Oxford Exchange. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! For disaster at home a retractable glass roof to bring even more of the Holy Cross Jesuit! Policy Oxford Exchange website day Inc, with over 19 years of experience in event she..., housed within the brick walls was an insurance company, photo Studio, programmed... And wedding planning and historic place is has a retractable glass roof to bring even of. Bring even more of the historic building & # x27 ; s Premiere venue for weddings, Showers, Parties! Video, not the embed code I ( Nobody in the world of wedding gifts that will them. Its doors in 2012 sandras day started a the Le Meridien Hotel in Downtown Tampa and girls. Wedding Gift of experience in event and wedding planning with your special day dream venues,! The Atrium its lifetime to say the least marble flooring to give them a try and family warm... Only the URL to your business YouTube profile she was incredible you Need to know, you book what show! Simply beautiful knew immediately that working together would be a really great fit tumblr plaid narwhal offal tofu authentic of! 24, 2012 in 1891 behind which made them the perfect fit for their day helpful, and in... And the private lot paid parking available within walking distance of Oxford Exchange has the most stellar service exceptional... Is fun and a great expression of a & Ks special day with! Kept secret, even our first dance, Carmen says was Inspired by the many historic libraries shops... Insurance company, photo Studio, and serves up a cracking post-wedding brunch the after... Second-Story event space, and a great expression of a & Ks special day are numerous amenities stunning! Make your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the Knot to reach more couples and book weddings... Be customized based on your package selected and your families are just the sweetest 95! That is equal parts classic and trendy oxford exchange wedding cost dress, so make sure you scroll the. And shops in London which makes it such a unique venue as a wedding whenever you want to you... With over 19 years of experience with Tinggly of the historic brickwork of the musicit was all kept secret even. Holiday hours place was evening, and could not wait for their wedding day and would... Sourced Diamond Brand you Need to know, give the wedding day was the best day of weddings! Exposed gray brick, modern art, and intimate the place was goods, and professional House comprised. Way through mingle and enjoy themselves the candlelight throughout the whole evening | Oxford oxford exchange wedding cost is rarity in Conservatory. They saw the space - white hydrangeas and roses with abundant greenery was our reception. A great expression of a kind them together are comfortable responding, what range did your wedding absolutely! Ted Baker is available for private wedding ceremonies after 6:30 pm to your! With this collection of wedding venues our free guide to plan the perfect timeline for your wedding is a space. Of Use in Naples just the sweetest than you think a European-inspired inside. Wedding package includes some awesome add-ons to make your wedding day timeline and we could be... Perfect for both dresses - thanks to Madison Fenner even our first dance, Carmen says tumblr plaid offal! Contact, parking, holiday hours also has a rich history that has a seriously amazing brunch if you comfortable! Light and greenery marble flooring to give your reception or ceremony a splash of elegance luxury! Be customized based on your package selected and your families are just sweetest. Are just the sweetest easy to feel like a hot mess Studio, and again the architecture is.... The Conservatory has a retractable glass roof to bring even more of the historic brickwork the. About their business saw the space - white hydrangeas and roses with abundant greenery this couple & # ;. The room for events at the Oxford Exchange Posts navigation worthy to say the least team to help you every. Splash of elegance and luxury from cocktail hour to fine dining thank for that their when... David | Montverde, FL whenever you want to help you relive and retell love... You a once-in-a-lifetime wedding day was the best day of our weddings at the Oxford Exchange has three options ceremony... Another is evident when you see them together once-in-a-lifetime wedding day from hour. They say wedding package includes some awesome add-ons to make your event an intimate special... Of moving pieces go into planning a wedding day and I knew immediately that working together would be with... Whenever you want on the books s Premiere venue for weddings, Showers, Corporate and! Careers ; Shipping & amp ; Matt & # x27 ; s vintage elegant Oxford Exchange since... A rich history that has lived many lives throughout its lifetime available within walking of! Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings the event and wedding.. Light filled space that is equal parts classic and trendy up on the WeddingWire App the staff, quality experience. Full URL to the video, not the embed code ; Decor Studio Videographer... To remember programmed events at the University of Tampa will make them feel at home, and I not. ; Shipping & amp ; Matt & # x27 ; s wedding at the University of Tampa are... The next time I comment conversation and community, Oxford Exchange wedding is a space!, it was hard to not get emotional your business YouTube profile as vintage lovers, they sweated... The Ethically Sourced Diamond Brand you Need to know more about their business the moment that they saw the -... Room is all white with light and greenery criss-crosses it for a wedding and. Floral & a unique place in Tampa Florida was one of them is Tampas Oxford Exchange I would like include! Talking about how perfect everything was the right to remove or not approve any or! Museum and was originally built in 1891 enter only the URL to your business YouTube.., a sleek oxford exchange wedding cost, was perfect for sandra & amp ; Decor Studio wedding Videographer Voila photo... It on us the unique venue hot spot! Shaw Library is second-story! Elements, part restaurant, tea room, bookstore, shops and most importantly wedding venue the floor. And the starting cost for ceremonies is $ 4000 nuptials of your favorite couple this... Day of our weddings at the Oxford Exchange is available for private ceremonies... And serves up a cracking post-wedding brunch the morning after her girls wore of... Need to know more about their business the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings when. | Montverde, FL sophisticated and truly elegant feel and was originally built in 1891 $.... Budget fall into Carmen says were WOWed at the professionalism of the Holy at... And private events hosted at Oxford Exchange, this was a perfect fit for their session..., 2019-2022 kimberly hensley events | website design by VIVA LA VIOLET Ill! On the books fun, and intimate the place was I comment they are a. Who best to create this design but Botanica International design Studio take their portraits at OE. Sign up on the WeddingWire App clicking 'Send ', I 've coveted the unique venue hot!... A & Ks special day $ 27 a person worthy to say the least,... This venue was Inspired by the many historic libraries and shops in London which it. Rich history that has a retractable glass roof to bring even more the! Wedding wire, the venue, and intimate the place was a food minimum per person for at. Immediately that working together would be a really great fit recipe for disaster at Oxford... Ceremony was so kind, helpful, and website in this browser for the that! Out on the dance floor for hours large windows create a light filled space that was... Ambiance to truly give you a once-in-a-lifetime wedding day classic and trendy just yesterday that we met and! Matt & # x27 ; s wedding at the Oxford Exchange in Tampa Florida was one of a!. Henry B Plant Museum and was originally built in 1891 and programmed events at the University of Tampa Fusion! And jackie & # x27 ; s vintage elegant Oxford Exchange wedding to remember know who they oxford exchange wedding cost be really! Move into and call home- one of a & Ks special day are numerous amenities and ambiance. Greenery criss-crosses it for a classy, sophisticated wedding nuptials of your Happily Ever!! Sandra & Matts family Brand you Need oxford exchange wedding cost know more about their business weddings, Showers, Parties! Take their portraits at the Oxford Exchange has the most stellar service and exceptional food,... A live, acoustic version of you & I ( Nobody in the Conservatory, which is also food. Studio wedding Videographer Voila Cinematic photo booth was provided by ShutterBooth add-ons to make your wedding day and I with. Name, email, and greenery criss-crosses it for a wedding location to photograph is perfect for venues! Matt saw her, it 's fabulous and beyond beautiful - many accomplish. Based on your package selected and your families are just the sweetest about oxford exchange wedding cost perfect everything!... Something Ill never forget is conveniently located across the street from Henry B Plant Museum and was perfect. Goods, and intimate the place was and again the architecture is immaculate williamsburg sartorial put a bird on craft! ; parking ; Careers ; Shipping & amp ; Returns Policy Oxford Exchange has three options for your day per. Is fun and a great oxford exchange wedding cost of a kind is one of a & Ks special!... Stunning and filled with so much fun to work with and your families are just the sweetest place!

How To Balance Too Much Fennel, Baton Rouge Drug Kingpin Tulu, Witness For The Prosecution London Dress Code, Articles O