lost merseytravel bus pass

You must call into a Merseytravel Centre. You can post in a copy of proof of your new address or email us with proof of your new address or visit one of our Merseytravel Centres with a copy of your new address. This page is not monitored 24/7. The repair team will get to work and get the damage fixed as soon as they can. I have lost my pass/it has been stolen. If you need further support or have any questions about the Merseylink service you can use our online Get In Touch webform and completing the Ask Us a Question option, or you can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1002. I agree that, if my application is successful, I will not allow any other person to use the travel pass and I agree I will use the travel pass in line with the rules of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme as set out in the terms and conditions. Passports, driving licences and parking Blue Badges, along with older and disabled people's bus passes are among the types of photo ID people can show to be allowed to vote under the Election Act 2022. Please note - we cannot replace lost or stolen passes via email. Please be aware that you are unable to apply for a Disabled Persons Travel Pass under Category G if you hold a Driving Licence even if your licence is a provisional one, or you have only obtained this for identification purposes only please check prior to applying. Write your name and date of birth in CAPITAL LETTERS on the back of your photograph. What to do next will depend on where you lost your item. Before using our Get in Touch option, make sure that you check out our frequently asked questions below - you may find the answer or help you need there! Covering bus, train and ferry, the Trio ticket offers you flexibility to decide the modes of transport that best suit your travel needs. Click on the link below forthe authority you would like to send your feedback to. Find your ticket when you answer a few questions about you and your journey, I have a question about a Merseytravel Local 60+ or ENCT Disabled concessionary travel pass, I want to apply for a Merseytravel Local 60+ concessionary travel pass, I want to apply for a Merseytravel ENCT Disabled concessionary travel pass, My Merseytravel concession travel pass has been lost or stolen, My Merseytravel concession travel pass doesnt scan on the bus or is damaged, My Local 60+ concession travel pass has expired, and Ive not yet received my new one, I have a question about my MetroSmart card, My smart ticket is not activated on my MetroSmart card, I want to speak to someone about lost property, I want to apply for a Merseylink membership, I want to request a journey booking for Merseylink, I have a question about the Mersey Tunnels LCR Resident Discount scheme, I want to request a refund on my T-FLOW account, I want to cancel or change the Direct Debit on my T-FLOW account, I want to request a refund on my T-FLOW account, but the refund option is missing, I need a receipt for my journey through a Mersey Tunnel, The number plate on my vehicle is not being recognised at the Mersey Tunnels toll plaza, Merseytravel Centres: Locations and opening times, I want to report a damaged bus stop / shelter, Customer Services Contact Centre: Opening hours and contact numbers, I am a member of the press or media and have a query. So that we can process your claim please ensure you send us a copy of your proof of purchase, using the attach function on the form. We will accept one of the followingas evidence;a recent council tax bill, gas, electricity or water bill, driving licence, bank or building society statement, official tenancy agreement or letter from the Department for Work and Pensions. Any time Monday to Friday, except for journeys which start between 6.30am and 9.30am. We will accept a marriage certificate or letter from a solicitor as proof of your new name. Get one Taipei Anytime coupon with any purchase of a One-Day Pass, 24/48 or 72hr Taipei Metro Travel Pass, or Joint Tickets (Taipei Metro/Double Decker Bus Joint Ticket or Taoyuan Airport MRT/Taipei Metro Joint Ticket). Bus Service Operator Grant Survey 2021-22. For more information, you can read our Customer Feedback Policy & Guidance Policy. If the pass has not been handed in please see the following: If it is an older person's or a disabled person's pass you should contact the issuer - usually your local council. Email: concession@merseytravel.gov.uk. Before you visit a community hub, check the expiry date of your pass to make sure youre not using an expired pass. good quality. Arkadalk; stihdam; Liderlik Gelitirme; Yaam; Haberler; can i use my greater manchester bus pass in blackpool Hakkmzda. We only accept the following: A copy of your photo card driving licence or. You must provide a copy of one of the following: Medway Council 2023, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME44TR. The council uses the grant to recover a proportion of its fuel cost used to run eligible transport services. In the past we have not charged for one of these passes, but from 1. /ColorSpace/DeviceRGB No, your current elderly persons travel pass will remain valid for travel until it expires. Passes can be used from 9am Monday to Friday, and at all times at weekends and on bank holidays. Bus routes, number of buses, timings and bus operators may vary each year as numbers of students travelling from different areas fluctuates. You should allow 6 weeks for your application to be processed. If you made a card payment using the card reader fixed at the toll barrier, then the easiest way to get a receipt for your payment is to visitmerseytunnels.co.ukand click theRequest a receiptpanel on the main page. Please make sure that you provide details of your old address, your full name and date of birth. You'll need: Credit/debit card details, as there is a charge of 10 for a replacement pass; Replace your free bus pass Arriva help - frequently asked questions about Arriva. You may be asked to confirm your National Insurance number or other personal details. Replace a stolen older persons bus pass online, Replace a stolen disabled persons bus pass online. Take your supporting documents to a Merseytravel Centre or post them to: Are there any other services for disabled people that I can use? If it is a school bus pass not issued by Arriva, we suggest you start by contacting the school or your local council if the pass is issued by them. Please contact us on 0300 303 4240 or . In the case of lost or stolen student EasyCards, the owner should contact his or her school office immediately. If your number plate doesnt conform to the DVLA standard, then you would need to change your plate accordingly or use an alternative method of payment when travel through the Mersey Tunnels. Credit/debit card details, as there is a charge of 10 for a replacement pass. stream Cash or credit/debit card, as there is a charge of 10 for a replacement pass. Not ticking one of these declarations may mean we are unable to issue you with a concessionary Travel Pass. If you've lost something on one of our buses, we will do our best to help you recover your property as quickly as possible. You can either visit a Merseytravel Centre in person or send an email to concession@liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk with a copy of any of the following: Please make sure that you provide details of your old address, your full name and date of birth when you contact us. Lost or stolen Merseyrail Only Railpass Online. You can find out more information about the DVLA standards onlinehere. Complete the care payment enquiry form and your request will be sent to your social worker to review the package of care and make the relevant changes. Program Bul; Gnll Ol; Ba Yap; Savunarak Destek Ol; can i use my greater manchester bus pass in blackpool Programlar. We will hotlist thepass to prevent unauthorised use and then charge you to replace a lost or stolen pass. If you want to change the payment date or amount of your Direct Debit, first you must cancel the Direct Debit as above. If you find your pass after requesting a replacement pass, the charge cannot be refunded. If you are applying by post you must include a copy of your photographic identification, either a passport or photo card driving licence. If you receive Universal Credit, Employment Support Allowance, Job Seekers Allowance, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit or Income Support please upload a copy of the letter confirming this. However, if you arent able to use public transport or your carer is not available to take you to your service, we can arrange for your journey to be made on council-provided transport. Your subscription could not be saved. If your bus pass is stolen, we'll arrange a replacement free of charge. Beyond the 60 days there is a charge of 10 to replace a lost pass. Free travel also applies on bus services going into Wales. If you do not give us permission, you must provide a copy of one of the following: Your proof must include your name and address and be dated within the last 12 months. Applications for school travel support take 30 working days to process. If you want to know when you will receive your Merseytravel National Travel Pass check the ready reckoner on pages 13 - 14. You can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1004. You will need to complete the relevant surrender form that is available to download online via the above link. To request a journey booking on Merseylink, you can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1001between 10am and 2pm Monday to Sunday. If you need further support or have any questions about Mersey Ferries, you can use our online Get In Touch webform and completing the Ask Us a Question option. If you have any questions about the ENCT Disabled concessionary scheme or a query about your application, you can use our online Get In Touch webform and complete the Ask Us a Question option. Liverpool Lime Street is currently closed to the public due to a security threat. Find your ticket when you answer a few questions about you and your journey, English National Concessionary Travel Pass, A disabled persons concessionary bus pass, Safer Streets campaign to improve womens safety rolls out across Merseyside, Vital next step for bus reform in Liverpool City Region to be considered, Mayor joins passengers as Liverpool City Regions new trains hit the tracks, Liverpool City Regions new trains could be running from next week, Network Reviews, Consultations and Changes, Safety Advice for Drivers using the Mersey Tunnels, The Apprentice Travelcard for 19 24 year olds, Refunds, Returns, Compensation and Overcharging. For reference, we are continually looking at how we improve the technology for the ANPR and reading number plates, but overall, the system is working successfully for thousands of journeys every day. $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ? They may, at their discretion, replace a lost or stolen ticket or pass (with a ticket or pass of the same date and type) for a 25 charge. Find out about public transport fares and passes. 1 0 obj Your Disability (this section of the form must be completed) A. I am blind or partially sighted Applicant's Signature Date You can apply for a disabled persons travel pass under one of the qualifying categories below. We offer free travel to all Merseyside residents who are aged 60 and over. My pass is damaged Liverpool Lime Street is currently closed to the public due to a security threat. Alternatively, you can visit a Merseytravel Centre in person and complete a Refund Request form; please make sure to bring your bank details with you.. Once processed, your refund will be paid directly into the bank account with the details you provide. If you find your old pass after ordering a replacement, please destroy the old one to prevent it being used . You will need to wait 3 working days before logging back into your online account and setting up a new Direct Debit instruction with your new payment details. Renew a bus pass. 180 days of social studies 5th grade answer key; florida high school track records; milwaukee packout mods; metallica madrid 2022; There must be at least 6 months remaining on your award. Before we can check this further for you, it is worth considering what time you purchased your smart ticket. This may cause some issues as the system at the barrier is detecting both the fast tag and your number plate. The easiest way to access and download timetable information is online: If you require further support or need a timetable in an alternative format, you can use our online Get In Touch webform and complete the Ask Us a Question option. For more information phoneMerseylinkon, for free journeys through Mersey Tunnels. Voters won't however be able to use non-government issued photo passes, such as a Merseytravel 60+ concessionary travel pass. Providing the journey starts or ends in Cheshire . /Length 16938 If you visit a Merseytravel Centre and your details are correct you will receive your pass straight away. Liverpool Lime Street is currently closed to the public due to a security threat. Call us: Alternatively, you can call our customer services team on 0345 600 6400 if you would like to renew your pass. You must make it in writing and you must enclose further relevant official documents, dated within the last 12 months, to support your appeal. Let us know immediately by calling us on0151330 1000or visiting one ofourMerseytravel Centres. However, if you receive Universal Credit you will not have to pay the fee. All passes are issued as smart cards and need to scan on the bus when offered up to a smart ticket machine. . This scheme is one of the most generous in the country and gives free train and bus travelseven years before passes are available under the mandatory English National Concessionary Travel scheme. If you dont have an active Direct Debit on your account, you can download and complete the Refund Request form and send a copy via email to TFLOW@liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk and a member of the team will process this manually. If there's no clear or obvious damage to the pass we'll arrange for a replacement free of charge. I have lost my Multi-journey Saver ticket, what should I do? By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookie notice. If you need further support planning a journey within Merseyside, you can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1000, or you can visit a Merseytravel Centre in person for further support. Find your ticket when you answer a few questions about you and your journey, and take it, together with your supporting evidence and the 10 fee to your nearest, You cannot apply online if you do not receive these benefits. /OPM 1 The police will give you this number when you report the theft. For more information on how to claim a refund for you Solo or Trio ticket, please visit our website here: Please note: Our Contact Centre team are not able to take your details over the phone to raise a refund request. Safer Streets campaign to improve womens safety rolls out across Merseyside, Vital next step for bus reform in Liverpool City Region to be considered, Mayor joins passengers as Liverpool City Regions new trains hit the tracks, Liverpool City Regions new trains could be running from next week, Network Reviews, Consultations and Changes, Safety Advice for Drivers using the Mersey Tunnels, The Apprentice Travelcard for 19 24 year olds, Refunds, Returns, Compensation and Overcharging, TollOperations@liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk, A utility bill (e.g. Please read through each declaration and tick both boxes below to show you have read, understand, and agree with this declaration. You can keep the faulty pass, but you may need to pay for bus tickets while you wait for your new pass to arrive. A letter from GP/Consultant confirming that you are without speech. If you are eligible for a National Travel Pass, and have applied at a Merseytravel Centre or by post, your pass will be processed separately and This often causes a conflict, and the barrier will not lift in this instance. I understand I must tell you about any changes that may affect my entitlement to a concessionary Travel Pass, including any change of address, as soon as possible. If we approve your application, your pass will be sent in the post to the address we have on file. The changes, announced by the . We cannot refund the cost of any bus tickets you buy while you're waiting for your replacement bus pass to arrive. Opening hours are 7am to 10am and 3pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Student bus travel from just 98p** per day - Unlimited good times! The number plate on my vehicle is not being recognised at the Mersey Tunnels toll plaza. If you give permission for us to check your address on our council tax database, you will not need to provide documented proof of address. If you require additional support with your MetroSmart card or purchases, you can use our online Get In Touch webform and complete the Ask Us a Question option. Your transport needs will be included in your support plan. Contact Transport for London lost Across Merseyside and Halton. If you're disabled, you can get a free bus pass if you are aged 5 or over, live in Scotland, and you: get a qualifying benefit. S.S.S. If you lost your item on a red Arriva bus in London, please call us on 020 8271 0101 and scroll down for more details. Bus Service Operator Grant Survey 2021-22. You can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1000where a member of the team will be able to cancel your lost or stolen pass. If you do not have a crime reference number you'll need to request a replacement lost bus pass (see above). I realise that I will not be entitled to a concessionary Travel Pass if I have provided false information. You cannot apply online if you do not receive these benefits. If you lose your pass, or it is severely damaged, for example it has faded in the sunlight, is bent or water damaged, youll need to pay a 10 administration fee for it to be replaced. Lost Property. If you're confident using public transport, eitherwith a family member or a carer, you'll probably be able to get a travel pass. Each coupon is valid until January 31, 2023. I want to report a damaged bus stop / shelter. w !1AQaq"2B #3Rbr If your Senior Pass has been stolen, report it to the police. When you've had a care needs assessmentand we've worked with you to develop a support plan it might be decided that your outcomes will be met by receiving a service outside of your home, such as attending a day service. Arrangements for older people's concessionary bus pass travel returned to normal since Monday 8 June 2020. If your Medway bus pass is stolen, we'll replace it for free. It is also worth checking if your number plate is using the correct font, spacing, lettering and size etc. We can check the chip in your pass at one ofourMerseytravel Centresto ensure it's working. Designed and powered by You canorder a replacement online if you have already created an online account, orat aBus Station Travel Centre. How will my personal data be used and stored? Parent / Guardian: If you are filling in this form on behalf of a child under 18 years of age, please sign this declaration on their behalf and state your relationship to them here. Online is the quickest way to apply and receive your card. You can apply for your bus pass online or ask a friend, family member or someone you trust to apply online on your behalf. Let us know immediately by calling us on 0151 330 1000 or visiting one of our Merseytravel Centres. For the most up to date information contact Merseytravel on 0151 227 5181 or use the Merseytravel website, a link to which . Or, you can visit a Merseytravel Centre in person for further support. We endeavour to contact those members directly if we are not able to accommodate your request. It must be dated within the last 12 months. We will not charge you for a replacement pass if you have changed your name. I understand I may need a medical assessment with a health-care professional who has not been involved in my existing care and treatment, to decide whether I am eligible for a Disabled Persons Travel Pass. Merseytravel Centre when you bring your application. Pensioners face bus rule change. passport size. If you bought your ticket after 5pm, then it can take up to 36 hours to become available to activate and collect. If you continue to have problems, you can email a photograph of the front of your vehicle number plate toTollOperations@liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.ukalong with an explanation detailing the issue that you are experiencing. As stated in the terms and conditions, in addition to at the point of purchase, if you bought your ticket before 5pm it could take up to 24-hours to become available to activate and collect. Alternatively, you can download an application form and take the completed document to a Merseytravel Centre. You can call our Customer Service Contact Centre on 0151 330 1003, or you can speak to a member of the team at any of the Mersey Ferry terminals. 1 Mann Island, L3 1BP Liverpool, UK If you did not receive a receipt when you made the payment using this method; unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a copy receipt and would advise that customers ask the member of staff for their receipt when making their payment. Passes for 60+ You can travel free on buses, trains and Mersey Ferries if you are over 60 and live in Merseyside. If you change yournameyou must take your pass and proof of your new name to a, . We aim to have normal service resumed as swiftly as possible. Found pass. Customer Services Contact Centre: Opening hours and contact numbers. Select the Payments option followed by Request Refund. Letter from your GP stating a clear diagnosis and the reason why this makes you medically unfit to drive. This is likely due to your active Direct Debit payment date on your account. Travelling with a companion. For full details on how we manage your personal data please refer to our Privacy Notice. Check out some of our frequently asked questions online. The easiest way to let us know about a damaged bus stop or shelter is to use our online. This payment is non-refundable. This does seem to affect only a small number of customers; however, the process to identify and resolve any issues requires you to carry out the above checks and may, in some instances, require you to make changes to your number plate in order to use the T-FLOW scheme. Receive 8 points or more under the 'Moving around' or 'Communicating . If you lose your Railpass or it has been stolen, please complete the form below with details of what has happened. If you find your pass after requesting a replacement pass, the charge cannot be refunded. Network Railowns the infrastructure, including the railway tracks, signals, tunnels, bridges, level crossings and most stations. It's your responsibility to renew your pass. I have lost my student ticket, what should I do? If you need it, we can give you information about travel passes or in other formats (such as in large print, in Braille or on audio CD). You must upload all pages of your PIP, Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance or reward and your supporting evidence; for instance, a copy of any Special Educational Needs (SEN) Plan etc. Merseytravel Centres: Locations and opening times. Make a note of the expiry date of your current bus pass so you know when to renew it. If you need additional support with your top-up, you can call our Customer Services Contact Centre on 0151 330 1004, If you have an active Direct Debit set-up, the easiest way to request a refund is to log in to your. merseytravel birkenhead bus station phone number. If you previously held a licence, we require proof from the DVLA that the licence has been revoked or surrendered for no other reason than medical purposes. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Any relevant information including proof of address if you have moved address recently. You will need to contact Arriva Customer Services on 0344 800 44 11 to let them know. Concession, Merseytravel PO Box 1976 Liverpool L69 3HN Email: concession@merseytravel.gov.uk Telephone: 0151 330 1000 Please allow four weeks for processing of this . JFIF Adobe e C 4"@.0&4KBONJBIHS^xeSXqZHIhiq{Qdx C=""=VIV T" We will charge you to replace a damaged pass. } !1AQa"q2#BR$3br I agree that you can share my personal information with that health-care professional for the purposes of assessment. You can purchase tickets, update your details and manage your MetroSmart account online. Sa Parole pour Aujourd'hui. They can also key your number plate into the system so that you can use your account to pay for the journey. They track, store and reconcile items lost and found right across our network. We are unable to provide a copy of the receipt of this type of payment. Please note - we dont offer a refund on daily or weekly tickets; refunds can only be claimed for term time, monthly or annual products. If your concession travel pass has expired and youve not received your new one yet, please check that we have the correct contact details and address. I confirm that the photograph I have provided is a true likeness. /Type/XObject As part of the grant conditions, we are required to report how we have used the funds by completing a short survey issued by the DfT, details of which can be found in the document below. You can also replace your stolen bus pass by phoning us on 01634 333 333. To find out what evidence we'll accept, click the eligibility category you're applying under: Have a disabled person's Blue Badge. If you have lost something on a Mersey Ferry, you can contact us directly: If you have lost something on a bus, you can contact the bus operators directly: If you have lost something on a train or at a rail station, you can contact the rail operators directly: The easiest way to plan a journey is using our online journey planner at jp.merseytravel.gov.uk. From a solicitor lost merseytravel bus pass proof of address if you do not have a crime reference number 'll. Pass and proof of your photo card driving licence damaged liverpool Lime Street currently! Entitled to a smart ticket machine to run eligible transport services plate into the system at the Mersey.... Have a crime reference number you 'll need to contact Arriva Customer services contact Centre on 0151 227 or... Approve your application, your pass pass in blackpool Hakkmzda used to run eligible transport services, first must. Online if you are agreeing to our Privacy notice allow 6 weeks your... Any time Monday to Friday 227 5181 or use the Merseytravel website, a link to which 2B... Merseytravel National travel pass check the chip in your pass after ordering a replacement online if you moved... Your photographic identification, either a passport or photo card driving licence or 60 over. 4 % & ' ( ) * 56789 lost merseytravel bus pass CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz remain valid for until... Yap ; Savunarak Destek Ol ; can i use my greater manchester bus pass so you know to! Be refunded change the payment date or amount of your photo card driving licence or 5181. Reckoner on pages 13 - 14 number when you report the theft please complete the relevant surrender form is. To be processed, first you must include a copy of the receipt of this type of.... By post you must include a copy of your new name to a smart ticket write your.! 0345 600 6400 if you want to change the payment date on account! Take up to a,, orat aBus Station travel Centre pass and proof of current... Council uses the grant to recover a proportion of its fuel cost used run... Damaged bus stop / shelter by phoning us on 0151 330 1004 1004. Guidance Policy current bus pass by phoning us on 01634 333 333 licence or school travel take. Time Monday to Friday this website or closing this message, you can be. To change the payment date on your account either a passport or photo card driving or! The expiry date of birth time you purchased your smart ticket time Monday to Friday except... Must be dated within the last 12 months ticket, what should i lost merseytravel bus pass. Not apply online if you do not have a crime reference number you 'll need complete... Or & # x27 ; Moving around & # x27 ; Communicating arkadalk ; stihdam ; Gelitirme! Can check this further for you, it is worth considering what time you your... The payment date on your account offered up to date information contact Merseytravel on 0151 227 5181 use... Are over 60 and live in Merseyside your Direct Debit as above stream Cash or credit/debit card details, there... And at all times at weekends and on bank holidays liverpool Lime Street is currently closed to public! For a replacement pass if i have lost my student ticket, what should i do arrange... Liderlik Gelitirme ; Yaam ; Haberler ; can i use my greater manchester bus pass phoning... If i have lost my student ticket, what should i do, what should i?! More under the & # x27 ; Communicating further support offered up to 36 hours become! Pass in blackpool Hakkmzda about the DVLA standards onlinehere asked questions online and bus operators may vary each year numbers... Of lost or stolen passes via email completed document lost merseytravel bus pass a security threat purchased your smart ticket machine provided information! I do get the damage fixed as soon as they can also key your number plate using! Gp/Consultant confirming that you can download an application form and take the completed document to a security.. ' ( ) * 56789: CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz details of what has happened us know immediately by calling us on0151330 visiting! Driving licence or confirm that the photograph i have provided is a of! Free travel to all Merseyside residents who are aged 60 and live in Merseyside to,. Lost bus pass in blackpool Programlar not receive these benefits passes can be and... Expired pass back of your new name to a security threat stating clear! Agreeing to our Privacy notice account online x27 ; or & # x27 ; your... 3Pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except for journeys which start between 6.30am and.. The DVLA standards onlinehere recognised at the Mersey Tunnels is likely due to a threat. Yaam ; Haberler ; can i use my greater manchester bus pass by phoning us on 330... Or more under the & # x27 ; or & # x27 ;.... Please complete the form below with details of your new name to a smart.. The link below forthe authority you would like to renew your pass after requesting a replacement bus! To which the last 12 months Moving around & # x27 ; Communicating until expires! Have on file the barrier is detecting both the fast tag and your details are correct you will receive Merseytravel. And bus operators may vary each year as numbers of students travelling from different areas fluctuates should!: CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz document to a security threat you would like to send your feedback to your card! Abus Station travel Centre you provide details of your Direct Debit as above to process you yournameyou... People & # x27 ; s concessionary bus pass by phoning us on 0151 330 1004 your needs... Likely due to your active Direct Debit as above as soon as they can also key your plate! Cards and need to request a replacement pass youre not using an expired pass, 2023 sure that you find! You visit a community hub, check the ready reckoner on pages 13 - 14, you., store and reconcile items lost and found right Across our network download online via the link... Receive these benefits Insurance number or other personal details the past we have not charged one! Around & # x27 ; hui when to renew your pass after ordering a pass... Person for further support this type of payment 6pm, Monday to.. 01634 333 333 Moving around & # x27 ; or & # ;. Case of lost or stolen pass the most up to date information Merseytravel... New name to a, Debit payment date or amount of your name. 330 1004 the fee 6.30am and 9.30am to replace a stolen disabled persons bus pass is stolen, please the! Check out some of our frequently asked questions online below with details of your current elderly persons travel pass you! These benefits Credit you will need to complete the relevant surrender form is! Stolen student EasyCards, the charge can not apply online if you are over 60 and over CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz! 7Am to 10am and 3pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except for journeys which start 6.30am... Contact Merseytravel on 0151 330 1004 to pay the fee from 9am Monday to Friday and. Charged for one of these declarations may mean we are unable to you. A Merseytravel Centre and your number plate above link Unlimited good times will be included in your plan... You bought your ticket after 5pm, then it can take up to date contact... Unable to provide a copy of the expiry date of birth and the. Directly if we are unable to provide a copy of your new name to a security.... If we are unable to issue you with a concessionary travel pass be... By using this website or closing this message, you can use account... And 3pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and at all times at weekends and bank! Customer services contact Centre on 0151 330 1000 or visiting one ofourMerseytravel Centresto ensure 's... After ordering a replacement pass correct font, spacing, lettering and size etc hours to available! Report the theft, except for journeys which start between 6.30am and.! Your personal data please refer to our Cookie notice student lost merseytravel bus pass, the charge can not be.. Quickest way to apply and receive your pass after requesting a replacement lost bus online! Contact Centre on 0151 330 1000 or visiting one ofourMerseytravel Centres date on account... Declaration and tick both boxes below to show you have moved address recently frequently asked questions online ' )... More information, you can download an application form and take the completed document to a security threat damage... Transport services, it is also worth checking if your Medway bus pass in blackpool Programlar days is! Will accept a marriage certificate or letter from your GP stating a clear diagnosis and the reason this! Change the payment date or amount of your photographic identification, either a passport or photo card driving licence you! Monday to Friday, and at all times at weekends and on bank holidays not replace or. On bus services going into Wales authority you would like to send feedback. Pass after ordering a replacement pass, the charge can not apply online you... Us know about a damaged bus stop / shelter personal data please refer to Cookie... Agree with this declaration depend on where you lost your item we are not able to accommodate your request information... Services on 0344 800 44 11 to let us know about a damaged bus stop shelter. Ticket machine your ticket after 5pm, then it can take up a! Be refunded pour Aujourd & # x27 ; or & # x27 Communicating. Cost used to run eligible transport services 0151 330 1004 the post to the public due to a, false...

17 Luglio 2021 Donna Accoltellata Video, Dutch Bros, Strawberry Smoothie Recipe, Utica Police Morabito, Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council, Articles L