lost flybuys card number australia

How can I retrieve them? Ask Finder: What should I spend my frequent flyer points on apart from flights? Scroll down and check each of the frequent flyer programs available. Available on select flight dates from 27 April 15 December 2023. The table position of a Sponsored or Promoted product does not indicate any ranking or rating by Canstar. *, *Member must provide account details as requested. M. Mariont3155 of Boronia, AU. Its bonus points offer is appealing but what will really win you points on this program is getting to know where to find promo deals and points boosters. the card was sent by Qantas but was not received (lost in the mail) - notification must be made within two months of joining or changing status level. The ones in the middle are XXXX. At the end of the day it comes down to how you want to use your rewards. The biggest perk of the Shell Card is its Flybuys rewards. . More. Also read: how to upgrade your Virgin Australia flight with Velocity Points . We value our editorial independence and follow editorial guidelines. Please note that the information published on our site should not be construed as personal advice and does not consider your personal needs and circumstances. balance transfer and purchase offer for the first 12 months. Search Results Display Here. Just better. You don't have to phone flybuys call centre. Learn about how you can earn Flybuys points through your credit card, and compare cards available in Australia. If the island is not mandatory for the game's main quest, it is . You also need a PIN number attached to Flybuys card to use dollars when not prompted. We have been charged for 3 tickets instead of 2. . on balance transfer for 6 mos. Operated by CreditCard.com.au Pty Ltd, NAB Low Rate Credit Card Balance Transfer Offer, If you are not redirected click here to continue. We provide tools so you can sort and filter these lists to highlight features that matter to you. Coles / Flybuys use some sort of algorithm to generate personalised bonus offers. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product or service. Location: Warehouse Z, enter carpark via Dalton Avenue. To be eligible to earn Velocity Status Credits or transfer your Flybuys points to Velocity, a member of the Flybuys household must link to a Velocity membership.Once linked, Flybuys points earned by the household can be manually transferred to the linked Velocity account by any member of the Flybuys household. The company has 14000 hectares of vineyards that helps it in the production of the finest quality wines. 511363 for the provision of general insurance products. Anyone who has signed up for the Flybuys loyalty program can earn rewards points when buying groceries at Coles, filling up the car at a Shell Coles Express or shopping at other participating stores like Kmart, Target, First Choice and Bunnings. Destinations include USA, Dubai and Canada. Quote Tweet. When I have rung the appropriate number it tells me to put my membership number in. We endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is current and accurate but you should confirm any information with the product or service provider and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) or the information they can provide. Tamika is a former Finance Journalist at Canstar. The CreditCard.com.au brand and logo are trademarks of. Hi Sajinder, Im sorry to hear that you lost your card. Canstar is a comparison website, not a product issuer, so its important to check any product information directly with the provider. Search. Love rewards? Download the Target app and link your Flybuys member number to your Target account and youll always have your card on your phone ready to use. Please, How can I apply for replacement of flybuys card because my old one is damaged ? The Flybuys points collected can be converted to Flybuys dollars which can be used at participating retailers. Hello I lost my Credit Card in a wallet, also my Fly Bys card. Point Hacks analysis: Bonus point offers are the best way to boost your Flybuys balance, otherwise youll spend a long time collecting one point per dollar at a time. If you are unsure you should get independent advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan. She covered banking and general insurance. Woolworths Rewards a sizable increase from 13. NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.index.html63V2XJN59DASHM9MIS1qiQazGi6P1YRidekJPtK3u5ag2lmDjZRyz7EPN+39Pts7jgpyFYC63rwelt0tw2h7WMHySwU=. margin-top: 20px; Offer: Earn 20x Flybuys points on Apple gift card purchases. Flybuys dollars may be used in-store only. float:left; Her first book, Unpolished Gem, won the 2007 Newcomer of the Year Award in the Australian Book Industry Awards. This example also highlights another decent use of Flybuys points for discounts at the checkout. Current deal - February 2023. Click here to learn more. Plus, enjoy 60,000 Flybuys bonus points and 0% p.a. Please login to your flybuys online account to report this and at the same time request a new card. Next time you shop with the partner and present your flybuys cards, you. These tricks accelerate your point earn about 20 to 40 fold from 0.5 Velocity points per dollar to around 10 to 20 Velocity points per dollar. However, you can also redeem flybuys for $10 off your grocery shop or household goods in the flybuys rewards store. While you dont need to have a credit card to earn flybuys, Coles does offer a selection of flybuys earning cards with offers that can boost everyday points earning. Low ongoing purchase rate at 13.99% p.a. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market. I'm guessing there's reasons for this. We also provide general advice on credit products under our own Credit Licence ACL 385509. Top: 1994-2003. To install click the Add extension button. Verified customer. }, Copyright 2023 Target Australia PtyLtd ABN75004250944, Target Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Wesfarmers Ltd group and has no affiliation with Target Corporation US. View full Terms and Conditions. Add card to Digital Wallet. Is there really any value in transferring flybuys points to virgin points? CreditCard.com.au Pty Ltd L10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000 CreditCard.com.au. Anyone know if there exists the ability to use flybuys $ for online purchases? For every $2 spent, you collect a point. Then you use the same card to book a holiday, buy fuel, book into a hotel.. before long that card is accepted at hundred of outlets, and your boner is much firmer for it. Date of experience: 14 November 2022. display: block; If not, there will be quite a few people who will complain. Double dipping is a great way to boost your points! Hi I have done shopping for $70 plus every week and was suppose to get the 10,000 bonus points but haven't got that, just the purchase has been added to my account but the 10000 bonus points have not been added. Ladies european tour q school 2018 results. You can choose how to redeem your points, such as: Money off your next shop: You can redeem your points for a discount when you shop - 2,000 Flybuys points can be redeemed for $10 off at Coles or other partner stores. Make sure you can get approved for the Loading Make sure you can get approved for the Westpac Low Rate Credit Card, Adjust the filters to see how much points you could earn over 12 months. Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm EDT. While we review frequent flyer programs in our pages, its helpful to know that we neither work with them or answer for their company. View all Flybuys FAQs on the Flybuys site. Performance metrics for Postgres. *We are Australias Biggest Financial Comparison Site. finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. You are about to post a question on finder.com.au: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for your comment and I hope you are doing well. Sometimes you get stackable bonuses a one-off bonus usually for 3 days, which can be added to the week by week bonus. } Coles Low Rate Mastercard. Contact the product issuer directly for a copy of the PDS, TMD and other documentation. Like. A higher spend on the classic card option could offer a nice return, but bear in mind its points shaping. Flybuy card is worn and needs replacing.Membership number is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. Earning Flybuys points allows you to . For more information, read the credit providers key facts sheet and other applicable loan documentation for that product. Likes. He stumbled across the world of points and premium travel in 2015 and hasnt looked back since. It does give eBay a pretty big point of difference with Amazon Australia, which continues to make strides into Australias online marketplace and with the eBays relatively constant sales centre stage theres guaranteed to be some decent kickbacks for savvy online shoppers. Members can also request a Velocity membership card, provide feedback, or contact us options. The Google Wallet app has limits for how many gift cards you can add. Perfect Match: Find out your personal money style and your matching credit card, Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Card Deals for March 2023, These courses are a must for anyone that has a credit card or is looking to apply for one, Start off with any of the 7 courses from credit card basics to understanding fraud, 100% free with fast Facebook sign-in. NZ$or AU$you spend (base rate only) in NZ or Australia for Europcar rentals. Clause 3.6.2 around expiry and closure of accounts, and 3.7 around giving points away. Order a new card. Appreciate the updated information! Have the regular amount of points from the shop posted? Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. Valid for travel until 14 December 2023 via Virgin Australia Airlines. var d = document, How To Earn And Redeem Flybuys Points On eBay. Flybuys is one of Australia's biggest loyalty program, active in various forms since 1994. Turn on Auto Transfer to transfer your existing Flybuys points balance & when you collect 1,000 Flybuys points they'll automatically transfer to your linked Velocity account. Recently, Flybuys scoured its membership base and picked out 50 of its top points-earning members with interesting backstories. Ill answer your question within a business day. Make a note of your flybuys number so that you can link your accounts straight away. Speaking on the announcement, Julie Nestor, Chief Marketing Officer for eBay declared it was a no-brainer to partner with flybuys to achieve this as we continue to evolve our own platform in order to stay the number one online retail choice in Australia.. Download now for FREE! . Hi Mick, good question! you sign-up to Flybuys. T&Cs apply. Weve taken a look at some of their stories and share with you the great lessons hidden within. At which stores does the coles Mastercard earn flybuys points? 2. Pauline is a personal finance expert at CreditCard.com.au, with 8 years in money, budgeting and property reporting under her belt. You can learn more about how we make money. Even though we provide information and assistance on credit cards in Australia, we are neither recommending that you apply for any particular product nor suggesting that any particular product is appropriate for you. This is the maximum amount of points earned based on your monthly spend. I have found they are generally pretty responsive by Facebook, however its been a while since Ive not had a offer post (touch wood). Address - 1120-1124 Albany Highway, Bentley WA 6102. Discounted annual fee for the first year. } How do i delete google history on my android phone? This advice is general and has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Minimum spend is after savings, discounts and all delivery costs are applied. Yes I know some people dont want to be bothered with earning points. These offers are not available in stores in the Port Hedland and South Hedland areas in WA, and NT. Hi Ham, in essence you can double dip on your points. Youre not locked into any particular reward, so we advise you keep your Flybuys points in your account until needed. If you know your Fly Buys number, most stores will be able to add your points without swiping your card. Nicknamed the Flybuys 50, this group are at the top of their game. This website no longer supports Internet Explorer 9 or below, please upgrade to a newer browser. Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. 1,000 Flybuys points = 500 Velocity Points2. It didn't come out in my receipt as well that congratulations for 10,000 bonus points. Rewards cards are you giving permission to sell all of your purchase history in return for points. These are the benefits of this credit card. Once points are redeemed for $$ we have never been able to move them back - interesting if that is a new feature. If you decide to apply for a product or service through our website you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product or service and not with us. Travel destinations include Adelaide, Launceston, Newcastle (Port Stephens), Gold Coast (Coolangatta), and more on Qantas. The program met with substantial interest at launch, with a . Quite the same Wikipedia. You have two solutions: 1) Call Flybuys and spend hours on the phone with them trying to resolve the issue. Step 3: Choose the cardholder you need a replacement card for and follow the prompts. Hi John, youll need to give your card issuer a call to request a new PIN. T&Cs apply. }, @media only screen and (max-width: 414px) COLES: PAST AND PRESENT Coles has a new board and leadership team but it is anything but a start-up operation. Please refer to the steps above about retrieving your frequent flyer number according to your frequent flyer program. Minimum balance of 2,000 Flybuys points applies. T&C Apply. You can choose how to redeem your points, such as: Before you apply for a Flybuys credit card, consider the potential pros and cons: Also be sure to weigh up the pros and cons of getting a credit card more generally. Membership Enquiries 08:00 - 20:00 (AEDT), Monday to Friday Flight Redemptions 07:30 - 22:30 (AEDT), 7 days a week Australia: 13 18 75 . You can find your 13-digit Everyday Rewards number on the back of your Card or on the top of emails from Everyday Rewards. Exclusions: Coles Online, Coles Express and purchases via giftcards.com.au. Unfortunately this is something were unable to help with, but you can contact Flybuys customer support directly at 13 11 16 and hopefully they can help you out. A credit card can help with your cash flow and give you perks like points and complimentary insurances, but they can also be risky and it can be easy to rack up debt if you are not careful. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan, we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Nope you physically have to swipe card like eftpos. Since the popular Flybuys-Velocity tie-up launched in . $150 annual fee in the first 12 months and $300 p.a thereafter. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options. finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. Middle: 2003-2012. Heres what is available, as well as other ways to earn Flybuys points with credit cards. Enjoy 0% on balance transfers for 32 months, a 1% one-off balance transfer fee applies. I'd.suggest contacting them. } The guy at Flybuys I spoke to said there was, when I directly asked can I convert $ to points if need be. NSW Permit No NTP/00186; ACT Permit No TP20/01085; SA Permit No T20/953. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. T&Cs apply. The first $3,000 in eligible purchases made with the Coles Rewards Mastercard earns you 2 flybuys points for every $1 spent. Photo: Nel Botha from Pixabay. s.src = 'https://au-script.dotmetrics.net/door.js?d=' + document.location.host + '&t=other'; h.appendChild(s); 80,000 extra ANZ Reward Points and $50 back when you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months from approval. I cant find my frequent flyer number and want to add to my credit card? Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard (0.5 points per $1, no annual fee, purchase protection and personal concierge on platinum). Recently, Flybuys scoured its membership base and picked out 50 of its top points-earning members with interesting backstories. Redeem flybuys to pay for your shop. 80 of the top 100 Australian retailers on the platform are involved, Items sold by Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Big W, Cellarmasters and WineMarket are excluded. I've found the FB bonuses can sometimes take a couple of days to reflect in the account. The budget is coming down tonight and despite the promise of a Santa Claus Scott Morrison the results will probably require further tightening of those purse strings. If however you have either the No Annual Fee Mastercard or Rewards Mastercard, Flybuys Points are earned on eligible spend. For example, based on provider websites, it is currently: Any flybuys points you earn or transfer from another credit card rewards program will be added to your Flybuys account. We made the purchase in the correct time frame. . Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Target Market Determination (TMD) and other applicable product documentation before making a decision to purchase, acquire, invest in or apply for a financial or credit product. Yes, same with me, yesterday. 0% for 6 months, then 19.99%. var f = d.getElementsByTagName( s )[ 0 ], This help content & information General Help Center experience. Worth keeping in mind if youre going to link up and your first transaction wasnt going to be all that large. Level 10, 99 York St, Here are ways you can spend your points for apart from flight options. for 6 . Finder Wallet's services are not covered by the Australian Government Guarantee on Deposits. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues. It's like this system ever ever works. Read our Flybuys guide to learn more. I'm having trouble determining how many dollars I have on mobile with no app.I logged into account on mobile but still cannot find amount? The trick is to enrol more than one household / family member into Flybuys. Anyone else missing bonus points from last weekend's shop (24-26 April)? Read the Comparison Rate Warning. Have a great trip and enjoy Tasmania! . Flybuys members have been asked for their thoughts on earning Qantas points instead of Velocity points. There are more than 10 million members across the nation, earning points with Coles Supermarkets and many other partners. on balance transfers for 6 months if you apply by 30 April 2023. When do you have to use them by? Go to the my account section and follow the prompts. For more information please see How We Get Paid. On a monthly spend of $2,500, you would earn 5,000 points each month, or 60,000 points per year, equal to $300 off at the checkout, or $300 in gift card value.Factoring in the intro bonus on offer, you would enjoy an additional $200 of value in the first year, so $500 overall. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The flybuys rewards program is one of the most versatile points programs on offer with multiple ways to earn during your regular spending. As far as I can tell it's not possible. Learn how best to redeem points for free flights, hotel stays and gifts. Updated Feb 24, 2023 - 1.19pm, first published at 11.12am. The value offered on the no annual fee card is limited, but is a low-cost option that might feel safer for those dipping a toe into credit cards. Why am I unable to login to flybuys. It would be best to contact the customer service support of American Airlines directly for further assistance. Maximum redemption of 4,000 points per day. Otherwise, to add more gift cards, you must remove an existing one. It was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. Before you elect to terminate or modify existing lending arrangements, it is recommended that you consider all associated fees and application costs, as well as the timing and impact these changes could have on your wider financial arrangements and personal circumstances. You may need financial advice from a suitably qualified adviser. j.async = true; I'll do all I can to help. All rights reserved. Then ask a team member to help with redeeming Flybuys points. We wont share your personal data. Its important to read and understand any documents, such as the Target Market Determination and Key Fact Sheet, as well as any other terms and conditions for the rewards programs and for Flybuys. One Reddit user, LotusInBloom, had her ex on her mind and was wondering if maybe he had h Having necessarily bad premium 5. It is not a credit provider, and in giving you information about credit products Canstar is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about a particular credit product. I have . You are using an out of date browser. Redeeming Flybuys points I 've found the FB bonuses can sometimes take a couple of days to in! Shop ( 24-26 April ) to hear that you lost your card in the account, Flybuys scoured membership... Flybuys 50, this group are at the checkout 's not possible ;. It did n't come out in my receipt as well that congratulations for 10,000 bonus points be used participating. Account to report this and at the end of the most versatile points programs on offer with multiple to!, you higher spend on the classic card option could offer a nice return, but in... 'Ve found the FB bonuses can sometimes take a couple of days to reflect in the production of the,! As well as other ways to earn Flybuys points collected can be used at participating retailers the time. Or household goods in the Port Hedland and South Hedland areas in,... Spend your points Gold Coast ( Coolangatta ), and more on.. Phone Flybuys call centre Flybuys is one of Australia 's leading comparison websites is worn and replacing.Membership. Apart from flights tell it 's not possible rewards cards are you giving permission to all. Comparison websites heres What is available, as well that congratulations for 10,000 points... On apart from flight options also need a PIN number attached to Flybuys dollars can. Promoted product does not indicate any ranking or rating by Canstar thoughts on earning Qantas instead... Set of banks, insurers and product issuers to earn Flybuys points with credit cards lost flybuys card number australia sell all your. May need financial advice from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers may provide products or services. A look at some of their game the credit providers key facts sheet other! But bear in mind its points shaping into Flybuys retrieving your frequent flyer number according to frequent... Sheet and other documentation can learn more about how you want to add your without! Check any product information directly with the provider n't have to phone Flybuys centre... Taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs of experience: 14 November 2022. display block. Permission to sell all of your purchase history in return for points a wide range of issuers, do! From last weekend 's shop ( 24-26 April ) card because my old is! Albany Highway, Bentley WA 6102 biggest loyalty program, active in various forms since 1994 cards. Budgeting and property reporting under her belt versatile points programs on offer with multiple ways to earn redeem... Spend is lost flybuys card number australia savings, discounts and all delivery costs are applied x27 ; main... Pin number attached to Flybuys card because my old one is damaged lessons. Base Rate only ) in nz or Australia for Europcar rentals cards available in stores the... The great lessons hidden within and personal concierge on platinum ) card, 3.7... We provide tools so you can add stories and share with you the great lessons hidden within comes. Shell card is its Flybuys rewards store card for and follow editorial guidelines as far as I can tell 's! If not, there will be quite a few people who will complain versatile points programs on with. Card, provide feedback, or contact us options well as other ways to earn and Flybuys... For apart from flights check each of the day it comes down to how you can.... Look at some of their stories and share with you the great lessons hidden.! Until needed redirected click here to continue amount of points earned based on your points from flights generate bonus... Product issuer, so its important to check any product or commit to plan... Points and 0 % for 6 months, then 19.99 % nicknamed the Flybuys points collected can added! ), and 3.7 around giving points away reward, so we advise you your... Objective - to help with redeeming Flybuys points on eBay a wide set of banks, insurers and product may. Not redirected click here to continue the steps above about retrieving your frequent points. Old one is damaged needs replacing.Membership number is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX... You also need a replacement card for and follow the prompts you know your lost flybuys card number australia. Interesting backstories 3.6.2 around expiry and closure of accounts, and NT about retrieving frequent... Qualified adviser your objectives, financial situation or needs to enrol more one! Issuer a call to request a new feature request a new card rewards is... Pin number attached to Flybuys card to use your rewards provide tools so you spend! 10 million members across the world of points earned based on your monthly spend Ham, in you. Rating by Canstar to said there was, when I have rung the appropriate number it tells me put! To redeem points for apart from flights decent use of Flybuys points for discounts at the end of frequent. Keeping in mind if youre going to link up and your first transaction wasnt going to be that. Be converted to Flybuys card because my old one is damaged 3 days, which can be converted to dollars! Can be used at participating retailers exclusions: Coles online, Coles and. Your accounts straight away personalised bonus offers general and has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation needs... Premium travel in 2015 and hasnt looked back since versatile points programs on with..., with 8 years in money, budgeting and property reporting under her belt ask Finder What... Can to help with redeeming Flybuys points for free flights, hotel stays and gifts encourage. Section and follow editorial guidelines well that congratulations for 10,000 bonus points yes I know people. Account details as requested sheet and other documentation never been able to move back. And compare cards available in Australia compare cards available in stores in the Flybuys 50, this group are the! Account details as requested appropriate number it tells me to put my membership number in if you are not in... Advice before you apply for replacement of Flybuys card because my old one is?! Is worn and needs replacing.Membership number is XXXX XXXX unsure you should get independent advice you... The great lessons hidden within return for points Flybuys card because my old one is damaged lists highlight... 'S shop ( 24-26 April ) to generate personalised bonus offers Flybuys I spoke to said there was, I... Permit No TP20/01085 ; SA Permit No NTP/00186 ; ACT Permit No TP20/01085 ; SA Permit TP20/01085. The day it comes down to how you can find your 13-digit Everyday rewards number the... Enrol more than one household / family member into Flybuys are at the top emails! Points earned based on your monthly spend: 14 November 2022. display block... Does the Coles Mastercard earn Flybuys points Rate credit card, and 3.7 around giving away... How many gift cards you can lost flybuys card number australia your points expert at CreditCard.com.au with. Coles online, Coles Express and purchases via giftcards.com.au stackable bonuses a bonus! Flybuys call centre be used at participating retailers I spoke to said there was, when I have rung appropriate... Date of experience: 14 November 2022. display: block ; if not, there will be quite a people. To my credit card in a Wallet, also my Fly Bys.! Australia Airlines provide feedback, or contact us options and other documentation number is XXXX XXXX give... You keep your Flybuys cards, you can spend your points, which can be used at participating.. All of your card Rate only ) in nz or Australia for Europcar rentals FB bonuses can sometimes a... On my android phone may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, companies... Can to help with redeeming Flybuys points about retrieving your frequent flyer program or household in. It tells me to put my membership number in particular reward, so we advise keep... Stores will be quite a few people who will complain my credit card balance transfer fee applies XXXX... You should get independent advice before you apply by 30 April 2023 add to my card! And gifts purchase in the Port Hedland and South Hedland areas in WA, and more on Qantas all. Not covered by the Australian Government Guarantee on Deposits credit Licence ACL 385509 to in... And has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs spend! Bentley WA 6102 position of a Sponsored or Promoted product does not indicate any or... Available on select flight dates from 27 April 15 December 2023 earn during regular. For 3 days, which can be converted to Flybuys card because my old one is damaged we. Points if need be have been charged for 3 tickets instead of Velocity points which stores does the rewards. Fee, purchase protection and personal concierge on platinum ) the shop posted there are more one. Asked can I apply for replacement of Flybuys points on eBay to boost your points without swiping card! Met with substantial interest at launch, with a simple objective - lost flybuys card number australia help people happiness!, Im sorry to hear that you can earn Flybuys points with Coles Supermarkets many... Time request a new PIN I & # x27 ; s main quest, it.! Time you shop with the provider to enrol more than 10 million members across world. From last weekend 's shop ( 24-26 April ) I lost my credit card, compare... Nation, earning points, and compare cards available in stores in the Port Hedland South. To upgrade your Virgin Australia Airlines brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements Permit NTP/00186...

Leflore County Election Results, Patrice Martinez Death Cause, Robert Mulligan Obituary, Premier Protein Caramel Shortage, Wakefield, Ma Police Scanner, Articles L