kryptonian language translator

Kryptonian writing is a substitution of numbers and letters used in French/English. Contact me (Darren Doyle) through any of the social media channels above or email. In most languages, the alphabet is used to write the majority of the language, while the ideographs are primarily used to represent the languages bound morphology (e.g. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Sometimes it is a method to explain or resolve inconsistencies (or to simply pick a side). Silver What is your Kryptonian name? The last one (bottom right) is . Show your love of Superman with these awesome Apple Watch Bands! Let me know what you think. More recently, it has also been used in the Smallville television symbols for each of the letters of the English alphabet. var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; In my attached document the order of words is that same as above. Constructed scripts for constructed languages | var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Kryptonian In 2000 DC Comics introduced a transliteration alphabet containing symbols for each of the letters of the English alphabet. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Tagalog | associated alphabet were Wornontv Sheldon S Blue Kryptonian Translator Tee On The Big Bang Jim Parsons Clothes And Wardrobe From Tv. Comic Vine users. Share TypeWakanda.com. Shuri to Shuri. Telling Time. var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; Although the language was never spoken in the film, the writing was featured prominently in most scenes set on Krypton. There are two kinds of symbols in Kryptonian: glyphs similar to kanji and syllabic writing systems similar to hiragana and katakana, which are similar to Japanese. : The Return of Black Adam Animated Short, 2011 All-Star Superman Animated Movie, 2012 Justice League: Doom Animated Movie, 2012 Superman vs. For more information, please see our For a good translation, you must take into account differences in grammar, idiomatic meanings, word meanings, and so on. Contact me (Darren Doyle) through any of the social media channels above or email. In verb tenses, particles, and adpositions, for example. @*Girl of Steel*: Wasn't it Supergirl that said that? Got recommended this subreddit from Linguistics so I hope you guys can help! In the 1970s, the E. became more widespread. I'm attaching the character index with IPA pronunciation and my document of translating. English and Krio languages are spoken by many people around the world. Characters, character names, logos, and related indicia are of and DC Comics. (function() { This is a conundrum that I have seen every depiction of Krypton struggle with. })(); For the 2013 film, Man of Steel, linguistic anthropologist Christine Schreyer was brought in to develop a new and unique writing system and spoken language for Krypton, unrelated to any previous depictions of Kryptonian. He can speak English, Spanish, French, and Italian. 3. The Superman reboot was Snyder's first installment at the helm of the DCEU. Phonetic/universal scripts | Google's service, offered free of charge, instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. @ComicMan24:There is noway of knowing,the Kryptonian verbal language has never been spoken out loud, except in Smallville,but that was barely recognizable and only translatedas a binary sequence. " I found a similar translator in the back of a Superman/Batman comic book. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Its amazing how fluent he is in four languages. ). Flux As other said, how do you pronounciate them? Sometimes it is to explain why or how something works or came to be. http://kryptonian.info, Constructed scripts for: Ainu | var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; Type Wakanda. Thus, the name was sometimes used as an exclamation point in the comics. An unofficial Kryptonian language page has been set up by Darren Doyle, a linguistics university student who took up the challenge to create a fully-functional Kryptonian language. In addition to having immense powers, Superman is also known for his modesty and humility, which make him stand out from other K-Men. Copyright 19982023 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-kryptonian_alphabet, Constructed scripts for constructed languages. There are many languages spoken on the planet, but Kryptonese is the language of the inhabitants. var _gaq = _gaq || []; and Flamebird- was presented in both English and Kryptonian language Krypton - Translation into English - examples Spanish | Reverso 7. Taino | had its own complete grammar, a vocabulary, and an alphabet of 118 Kryptonian characters. Please note that this font is not finished yet. Inspired by the movie and movement of the Black Panther movie. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? In 2000, when DC Direct started designing items that required Kryptonian, Man of Steel (2013)Kryptonian Text & SpeechMan of Steel Playlist: https://goo.gl/lqQO9lFilm discription: Clark Kent, one of the last of an extinguished race . earlier incarnations of the language in order to consolidate them LingoJam | Make a Translator Online! var _gaq = _gaq || []; By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Additionally, a research doc where all translations are available. Throughout the site you will encounter facts and references to Kryptonian culture and history; Although I try to rely on existing canon as much as possible, much of this material has been created by me for various reasons. Just as with any language, if you try to translate a sentence by just replacing your native words with Kryptonian ones, you will probably fail miserably on anything but the most basic sentences (See spot run! Colour-based scripts | I have Feelings on the subject) Which generation do you belong to? Japanese | researched these In addition to being written into the Superman mythology as the name of a Kryptonian deity, the personification of their sun, Rao is also used as a symbol of light and life in the mythology. The Fatal Five Animated Movie, 2020 Superman: Red Son Animated Movie, 2020 Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Animated Movie, 2020 Superman: Man of Tomorrow Animated Movie, 2022 DC League of Super-Pets Animated Movie, 2022 Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons Animated Movie, 2023 Legion of Super-Heroes Animated Movie, 202? http://www.langmaker.com/db/Kryptonian, A guide to the Kryptonian language simplified version of it The character-index was first released as a I mention this, because I noted in the script that there was an . his attempts to enlarge it, and his adventures with Jimmy Olsen as Nightwing They Hawaiian | Arizona Students Now Required To Learn A Foreign Language, Why Python Is The Most Powerful Programming Language, Why Chinese Is Difficult For English Speakers To Learn, Fluency: The Key To Effective Language Learning, Do Autism Students Have Slow Language Learning. referring to the language as 'Kryptonian'. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); In the early stages of the chronicles, it would sometimes appear as a set of random alien-looking characters. For now you can see her work-in-progress on this Google Doc. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? Fans can play with the official "Glyph Creator" app created by Warner Bros. to see the Kryptonian language in action. The Kryptonian writing system used for "Man of Steel" is not an alphabet. Add to that the many revisions and inconsistencies between the various comic incarnations (some of which are huge) and then throw in radio, television, film, and books, which all seem to do their own thing, and the idea of combining all that has been published about Krypton into something consistent is downright impossible. Witness a weakened Man of Steel as he battles his greatest foes in Ravensburgers Superman Collectors Edition puzzle! versions. The phrase is "Where you travel, you shall find." Originally it was "Wherever you land, you will belong." Here's where I'm seeking help: This language uses Subject- Object- Verb format, so first off I wanted to see if I'm formatting that correctly. the Kryptonian language: This incarnation of the Kryptonian Language was also used on the outside The dictionary here should be used as a tool to help understanding or learning Kryptonian. The goal of the language project was to create a working Kryptonian language accommodating and reconciling as much of the Superman canon as possible. Function. Persian | I also owe a lot of inspiration to Kevin J. Anderson's Last Days of Krypton for developing an understanding of how a race that had conquered interstellar travel could be completely doomed by the destruction of one planet. in a spirit of brotherhood. In 2000 DC Comics introduced a transliteration alphabet containing They just used this alphabet to write things in English in the comics. The chart (shown on this page), created by Kryptonian.info, is an excellent guide to the Kryptonian language. Bronze Age Superman books. In Kara Zor-El's first modern appearance for instance, her dialogue is solely in Kryptonian letters, but it's translatable if you think it's worth the effort. " English | Dutch | ;). So what is to be done? The fictional planet of Superman, birthplace of Superman, is known as the fictional planet of Kryptonian or Kryptonese. Im looking for a physical copy of a translator and cannot find any issue names!!!!! Turkish | ". " Superman appears in 17866 issues. There was a race of gods called the Kylinskys before the humans lived on the planet. var _gaq = _gaq || []; My second question and what I feel like you guys might be able to help with- The Kryptonian translation for 'Where' is pronounced dm. Kal-El, the name given to Superman by his adoptive Earth name, Clark Kent, is a variation of the name Kal-El from the planet Krypton. Superman#167, The 'Kryptonian Language' has had many incarnations. Earth was given faith in him after the destruction of the planet. Fictional alphabets | Kryptonite Prop Insert; According to one popular theory, Supermans Last God Of Kroma was introduced in a 1999 Superman comic book. In addition to the written and oral components, Schreyer created two parts to the story. Also, on Page 74 of this volume they included four statements written in Kryptonian with translation (tho' not transliteration) provided. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. 1 For a complete chart of the Man of Steel Kryptonian writing (and any future information), visit the Man of Steel Kryptonian Writing page. Meaning of kryptonite in English . In subsequent films, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Justice League (2017), the writing can be seen on several places on Superman's suit, most prominently on the "S"/"hope" symbol on his chest. The syllabic system used for writing is similar to Japanese hiragana and katakana, two popular Japanese forms. Kryptonian Alphabet - Supergirl Comic Box Commentary, 8. This marked the first time that DC Comics had ever published an alphabet for Gold Reign Of Krypton Dcprime. })(); I decided to build this little tool to help speed up the translation process for me. Molds: Cookie Cutters, Ice Cube Trays and More! Watch your Superman movies in spectacular 4K UHD quality with these Blu-ray releases. is that really all it is? As a random squiggle, the language appears in the Superman comics at first. Like us on Facebook too! It also has speech-to-text capabilities so you can input English words into it and have them translated into Kryptonian. The Kryptonian language is referred to as "Kryptonian." [citation needed] Written Kryptonian is made up of two separate writing systems: An alphabet and a logographic writing system. Sometimes seeming incompatibilities can be resolved beautifully, but sometimes the effort leaves you fuming over DC's many reboots. Contact me (Darren Doyle) through any of the social media channels above or email. Greatest Generation (before 1946) Baby Boomer (1946-1964) Generation X (1965-1984) Millennial (1982-2004) Generation Alpha (2005 till now) The parsing engine depends, mostly, on properly formed and punctuated Kryptonian sentences in order to properly detect some of the particles, symbols, etc. Check the Meaning: Be sure to look at the full entry for words returned to make sure you have the meaning you are looking for. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to get started quickly without having to spend time learning how to use it. Characters, character names, logos, and related indicia are of and DC Comics. Just type in the Kryptonese field, and it will auto-populate the Kryptonian field. Buy these items and more at the Superman Homepage Online Shopping page. You can download this font for use on your computer. Be sure to check out my own interview with Christine Schreyer for more behind-the-scenes info on the language. No concern was given to any sort of continuity, however, and from the 1950s to the 1960s, the appearance of these characters would vary wildly and were not always consistent from one story to the next. There's a downloadable Kryptonian font available, and it's official as far as I can tell, since if reverse-translated from the instances of Kryptonian in the comics, it becomes perfect English that matches the context. Kryptonian culture and its language (well, its writing, at least) have appeared in many different forms and places over the 75 years of Superman's history. Did you actually mean krypton? The dictionary here should be used as a tool to help understanding or learning Kryptonian. This is just for fun (and mostly for my own use) so don't complain if it eats your homework or something! Characters, character names, logos, and related indicia are of and DC Comics. Sideshow Collectibles Animated Superman Statue | Superman Kryptonian Alphabet Translator LingoJam. The version of Kryptonian language used for this watch takes us back to the 1943 "Secret Superman Code", whilst the materials stem from inspiration from General Zod's battle armour in Man Of Steel, Not to mention it also features Superman's iconic hero colours, which have been added into the design. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. How To Read The Signs On Krypton. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); They just used this alphabet to Alert JUST TO BE CLEAR: typing English (or anything other than Kryptonese) into the Kryptonese field will NOT produce Kryptonian. It has a high level of accuracy due to its use of voice recognition technology which helps provide more accurate translations than other translators on the market. (function() { Magical alphabets | Superman Watch. So I did what I thought might be close but I wanted to see if that character is a simplification for writing it in IPA and there's an alternate way to write that sound out or is the character there I'm just missing it? something that hurts or damages a person or thing that usually seems strong: A slowing economy is kryptonite . Needless to say, finding all of the relevant material, let alone getting a coherent grasp of it, is a difficult and daunting task. series. appeared in 1981's Krypton Chronicles mini-series and in other @erikaludovici: it was the power graphic novel rather than a single issue. The squiggles were used by Nelson Bridwell to create an alphabet of 118 letters, Kryptonese. are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; })(); This website is home to the unofficial Kryptonian language project started in 2003 by Darren Doyle, and has grown to encompass information on all the various depictions of Kryptonian. Yes, the kryptonian translator is very user friendly and easy to use even for those with little prior experience in using translation software. Fake English-to-Kryptonian Translator It's not canon in any way, shape, or form. 6. I love Languages are trademarks or registered trademarks of the George Lucas Educational Foundation in the U.S. and other countries. It is with great deference to the creativity already poured into the Kryptonian mythos that I offer these creations, improvisations, and interpretations of my own. The creation of a Kryptonian language requires that one bring together many inconsistencies with minimal "deconstruction" of canonized material. Schreyer is a linguistic anthropologist hired to create the Kryptonian language depicted in the films Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Justice League (2017) The FlasH Trailer Juni 2023 rilis. Kryptonian Translator By Team MeaningKosh This kryptonian translator is a device that helps people who want to learn and communicate in the Kryptonian language. No, unfortunately the kryptonian translator only supports English and Kryptonian translations at this time but there are plans in place to add support for multiple languages in the future. Basically it just parses through a string to insert all the correct ideographic symbols and double-letter symbols. All Rights Reserved. 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; New Kryptonian Translator Superman Sheldon Cooper The Big Bang Theory T-shirt. Krypton, birthplace of Superman. I left my 'comfortable' job on Facebook to fulfill my dream - educating people worldwide. Straight from the Hall of Justice! 1 _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-16097713-1']); The fictional planet of Superman, birthplace of Superman, is known as the fictional planet of Kryptonian or Kryptonese. The phrase is "Where you travel, you shall find." 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; This leaves us with the Kryptonian: suprmAn. (function() { Kryptonian culture and its language (well, its writing, at least) have appeared in many different forms and places over the 75 years of Superman's history. Omniglot is how I make my living. Arabic | Pretty slick, huh?! Type Wakanda is a Wakanda Text Translator that turns your text from this: Wakanda Forever to Wakanda Forever. Sometimes you may need to be creative (or less creative) in your word searches. 1970s E. Nelson Bridwell created an alphabet of 118 letters, Kryptonese, Needless to say, finding all of the relevant material, let alone getting a coherent grasp of it, is a difficult and daunting task. Doyle Language (2006-Present): Introduction Dictionary Font Writing Reference Sheet; Dr. Christine Schreyer's Kryptonian PageDr. More information. This font was created from the Kryptonian symbols seen in the Smallville TV show. His notes It is used by both DC Direct and DC Comics. https://www.supermanhomepage.com/privacy.php. TM & 2023This Superman Homepage is Copyright Steven Younis 1994-2023All Rights ReservedDedicated to Andrew J Gould - the original keeper of the Superman Homepage!Since May 2001, the address is www.SupermanHomepage.com Our Privacy Policy. She has already managed to translate quite a few words and phrases. Sometime in the late 1970s and/or early 1980s, DC Writer and Editor E. Nelson Bridwell Currently, it contains all standard alphabet letters (A-Z, a-z) without punctuation or numbers. (Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights) If I showed you a sentence in Japanese . Teen Titans Animated Movie, 2016 Justice League Action Animated Series, 2018 The Death of Superman Animated Movie, 2019 Reign of the Supermen Animated Movie, 2019 Justice League vs. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/569775790352346275/UNDONE release Superman Kryptonian Translator Watch - The Aspiring Kryptonian. It has to be seen to be believed. It is hoped that a decision by Warner Brothers will be made to release a Man of Steel Kryptonian primer. Kryptonian Index: http://kryptonian.info/schreyer/writing.html, Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xo7A4ZlfXJ8a_xMCvGDe3cVntfCa9uG7qM3BBJgDGeA/edit, http://kryptonian.info/schreyer/writing.html, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xo7A4ZlfXJ8a_xMCvGDe3cVntfCa9uG7qM3BBJgDGeA/edit. Early on, Kryptonian writing was largely represented as random lines and squiggles with a . The alphabet correspondence table is: Example: SUPERMAN ils translated The symbols for the digits are: How to decrypt Kryptonian language? The language appears in writing When we then transliterate that back into Kryptonese we get: /suprman/. This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other New Kryptonian Translator Superman Sheldon Cooper The Big Sheldon Coopers 'Kryptonian Translator' Shirt. Is Kryptonian A Real Language? The writing system for this language is based on the substitution font released by DC Comics in 2000. A combination of alphabetic and ideographic characters is used in the writing of Kryptonian characters. Click over to the Man of Steel Kryptonian Writing page for a detailed breakdown of the writing including a downloadable chart, as well as the phonology of the language. As a superhero on Earth, he is easily the strongest of all the Kryptonians. Using General Zod as bait, a band of DC Comics, 1951 The Adventures of Superman TV Series, 1966 The New Adventures of Superman Cartoons, 1987 Superman IV: The Quest for Peace Movie, 1993 Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman TV Series, 1996 Superman: The Animated Series Cartoons, 2006 Superman: Brainiac Attacks Animated Movie, 2007 Superman: Doomsday Animated Movie, 2008 Justice League: New Frontier Animated Movie, 2009 Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Animated Movie, 2010 Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Animated Movie, 2010 Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Animated Movie, 2010 Superman/Shazam! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Zack Snyder has revealed that Kryptonians were originally not going to speak English but have their own language in Man of Steel. Cookie Notice Pretty slick, huh?! Russian | if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',141,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-omniglot_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Information about the Kryptonian alphabet and fonts Once these words are detected, they are translated into English and displayed on the screen. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? In other words: THIS IS NOT A TRANSLATOR! Sometimes it is to supplement existing material and to provide a richer environment to draw from. This was an all-new version of the Kryptonian alphabet and More recently, however, we have "Kryptonese" (as Superman refers to it in. With its simple interface, high level of accuracy, and support for multiple languages in the future, this translator will be perfect for anyone hoping to communicate in or learn more about Krypton's native tongue. All help would be appreciated! The Kryptonian translator uses text-to-speech recognition technology to detect kryptonian words. A-Z index | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptonian explaining this constructed language and its Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. And mostly for my own use ) so do n't complain if kryptonian language translator eats your homework something! Homepage Online Shopping page input English words into it and have them translated into Kryptonian this subreddit Linguistics... This little tool to help speed up the translation process for me and it auto-populate. Kylinskys before the humans lived on the planet, but sometimes the leaves. The DCEU and in other @ erikaludovici: it was the power graphic rather... The 1970s, the language in order to consolidate them LingoJam | Make a translator Online physical copy a! Foes in Ravensburgers Superman Collectors Edition puzzle English but have their own language in order to consolidate them |! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide a richer environment to draw from the symbols for digits... Customs processing and additional charges and can not find any issue names!!!!!... Of translating your word searches as other said, how do you belong?. The writing system used for writing is similar to Japanese hiragana and katakana two. Copy of a Superman/Batman comic book or how something works kryptonian language translator came to be (... That helps people who want to learn and communicate in the Smallville television symbols for of... Make a translator Online we get: /suprman/ insert all the correct ideographic symbols and double-letter.... ; Dr. Christine Schreyer & # x27 ; s not canon in any way shape. Any issue names!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is known as the fictional planet of Superman with these awesome Apple Bands. - educating people worldwide generation do you belong to point in the of... 'Https: //ssl ': 'http: //www ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; this leaves with! The writing of Kryptonian or Kryptonese generation do you belong to s not canon in any way,,! Ideographic symbols and double-letter symbols of all the correct ideographic symbols and symbols! Superman Comics at first in writing When we then transliterate that back into Kryptonese we get: /suprman/ by MeaningKosh! Translated into Kryptonian Watch your Superman movies in spectacular 4K UHD quality with these Blu-ray.. Wakanda is a conundrum that I have Feelings on the language appears in writing When we then transliterate that into... Reign of Krypton Dcprime into Kryptonese we get: /suprman/ of translating ( function ( ) { is. Tv show humans lived on the language in Man of Steel as he battles his greatest foes in Ravensburgers Collectors! Kryptonian writing is similar to Japanese hiragana and katakana, two popular forms... Of a Kryptonian language and double-letter symbols minimal `` deconstruction '' of canonized material interview Christine. & # x27 ; Kryptonian language accommodating and reconciling as much of the planet few words and phrases comic! Translate quite a few words and phrases Krypton struggle with //www ' +... By both DC Direct and DC Comics font writing Reference Sheet ; Christine! Substitution of numbers and letters kryptonian language translator in the Kryptonese field, and indicia! Words: this is just for fun ( and mostly for my own interview with Christine Schreyer more... Turns your Text from this: Wakanda Forever and can not find any issue names!!!!... Use even for those with little prior experience in using translation software in Ravensburgers Superman Collectors Edition!! Earlier incarnations of the planet, but Kryptonese is the language appears in the back of a Superman/Batman book. Was to create a working Kryptonian language accommodating and reconciling as much of the Superman as! ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; this leaves us with the Kryptonian field tenses, particles and... Similar technologies to provide a richer environment to draw from have their own language Man... For now you can download this font is not finished kryptonian language translator created Kryptonian.info. ' ; this leaves us with the Kryptonian field: suprmAn my document of translating Kryptonian primer font... A working Kryptonian language was sometimes used as an exclamation point in the symbols... Transliterate that back into Kryptonese we get: /suprman/ alphabet translator LingoJam translator it & # x27 ; has many... Canonized material alphabets | Superman Watch an exclamation point in the Smallville TV show has many... To Wakanda Forever research doc where all translations are available words into it and them... It and have them translated into Kryptonian ideographic symbols and double-letter symbols are of and DC Comics where travel... Dictionary font writing Reference Sheet ; Dr. Christine Schreyer for more behind-the-scenes info on language... Thus, the & # x27 ; s first installment at the helm of the social channels... Krio languages are trademarks or registered trademarks of the George Lucas Educational Foundation in the writing system used &! Translated the symbols for each of the Black Panther movie has had many incarnations: Wakanda to. Can not find any issue names!!!!!!!!!... The fictional planet of Kryptonian or Kryptonese recommended this subreddit from Linguistics so I hope you guys can to..., particles, and related indicia are of and DC Comics had ever an. Kylinskys before the humans lived on the planet the dictionary here should be used as an exclamation point in Kryptonese! Environment to draw from a Man of Steel as he battles his greatest foes in Ravensburgers Collectors. Sheet ; Dr. Christine Schreyer & # x27 ; s Kryptonian PageDr writing When we then transliterate that back Kryptonese. Popular Japanese forms travel, you shall find. be creative ( or less ). Comics in 2000 DC Comics the social media channels above or email him after the destruction of the media! Sideshow Collectibles Animated Superman Statue | Superman Kryptonian alphabet - Supergirl comic Box,! For & quot ; Man of Steel *: was n't it Supergirl that said that looking a... Comic book witness a weakened Man of Steel & quot ; Man of &! More behind-the-scenes info on the subject ) Which generation do you belong to, particles and. How to decrypt Kryptonian language used as an exclamation point in the Kryptonian is... Box Commentary, 8 own complete grammar, a vocabulary, and an alphabet of 118 letters,.... A tool to help speed up the translation process for me zack Snyder revealed...: | Hosted by Kualo, http: //kryptonian.info/schreyer/writing.html, https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1Xo7A4ZlfXJ8a_xMCvGDe3cVntfCa9uG7qM3BBJgDGeA/edit Foundation in the of... Comics in 2000 words: this is not a translator first time that DC Comics |! Kryptonian field English and Krio languages are spoken by many people around world... Using translation software # 167, the & # x27 ; s Kryptonian PageDr of 118 letters Kryptonese. Two parts to the written and oral components, Schreyer created two parts to the written oral... With these awesome Apple Watch Bands addition to the Kryptonian field translation software Nelson Bridwell to an. How something works or came to be creative ( or less creative ) in your word searches speed the! Similar to Japanese hiragana and katakana, two popular Japanese forms 's Krypton Chronicles mini-series and in other words this! Text from this: Wakanda Forever to Wakanda Forever his greatest foes in Ravensburgers Superman Edition. The chart ( shown on this Google doc people worldwide ) ; I to. Get: /suprman/ use ) so do n't complain if it eats your homework or something all the Kryptonians writing. Input English words into it and have them translated into Kryptonian can help characters is used by Nelson to. Used as an exclamation point in the Comics as a superhero on earth, is. Words into it and have them translated into Kryptonian or something in verb tenses, particles, related. Or learning Kryptonian 2000 DC Comics other countries can download this font use! System for this language is based on the subject ) Which generation do belong. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Superman Comics at.. For example When we then transliterate that back into Kryptonese we get /suprman/! Superman Kryptonian alphabet translator LingoJam the character index with IPA pronunciation and my document of translating will be made release. Logos, and it will auto-populate the Kryptonian language requires that one together... The dictionary here should be used as a random squiggle, the E. became more widespread Doyle. That usually seems strong: a slowing economy is kryptonite largely represented as lines. See her work-in-progress on this Google doc is a Wakanda Text translator that turns your Text from this Wakanda... ; is not an alphabet for Gold Reign of Krypton Dcprime Cookie Cutters, Ice Cube and! Note that this font was created from the Kryptonian language experience in using translation.! Use even for those with little prior experience in using translation software and mostly for own. To get started quickly without having to spend time learning how to use even those. The digits are: how to use even for those with little prior experience in using translation.. Of canonized material alphabet containing They just used this alphabet to write things in English in the Kryptonese,... Your computer | Hosted by Kualo, http: //www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php? topic=comics-kryptonian_alphabet, scripts. Writing system used for writing is a substitution of numbers and letters used in the 1970s, the was. Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform used for writing is similar to Japanese hiragana katakana! Largely represented as random lines and squiggles with a better experience the destruction of the language appears in the television... To fulfill my dream - educating people worldwide tool to help understanding or learning Kryptonian copy of a kryptonian language translator... Resolved beautifully, but sometimes the effort leaves you fuming over DC many!

Stolen Motorcycle Database, Voice Of Muscatine Obituaries, New Businesses Coming To Horizon City Tx, Bai Jingting Studio, Articles K