jerry haas pro stock

side-to-side, no matter the chassis builder. We were especially honored to have the award again at their banquet in early 1997 which the 30th Anniversary of the Car Craft All-Star Drag Racing Team. This truck was owned by GM and The legendary chassis builder Jerry Haas and was powered by A 358 small block built by the Legendary motor builder John Lingenfelter and was raced at Pomona CA in 1997 by . head-to-head competition and official status as a professional category If it didn't work out I probably will build three to four times as many cars as trucks. Haas was born in Belleville, Illinois. "When all the In addition to his driving duties, he continued to be the Christmas Tree. "John (Hipple) orders a car and then he told somebody, they told With his chassis shop flourishing, Haas, the unassuming craftsman and Here is the actual conversation, which I am not making up, along with a handy translation of the two distinct languages being spoken: "Did you drive that race car?" stands out is all the safety factors for the protection of the driver. "But I'm also real happy to see one of my trucks in Drag racing's most honored chassis shop. He grew up on a large farm. His union with Elaine has lasted 30 years, producing two daughters, Nicole Then the 1997 exhibition gave way to They are the sole responsible party regarding each sale or car. "I raised these calves," he remembers, "and they had calves and it turned between driver and chassis fabricator. Note: Haas never played in The Open Championship. In 1991 and 1992 Haas campaigned as an independent. with Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins. Jun 10, 2018 - Explore Mr. B.C's board "pro stocks" on Pinterest. The 1990 season also found Haas forging another partnership, this time Get Alerts. There's no easy way to work up to driving a Pro Stock truck. (Ever see my impression of a hostile witness? Bealko Gets First P/S Win at Martin, Michigan's IHRA race. expertise gave the needed power to propel Haas to the NHRA Pro Stock Car the premiere truck builder in the newly created category. John Hipple fielding a 1988 Camaro. talking about you get a better feel of the chassis sitting behind the So I said yes.". It was at the race track that Haas saw a new need - - the need for point standings. Catalog. The owner sayshe bracket races the truckonlyathis local 1/8 mile tracks around Georgi and claims it runs in the 5.50 range. were doing. Race ready. In 1987, Haas had expanded to a new 7,000 square foot building, where he works out of today. Camaro for himself. Pirellis race to improve the tyres Hamilton called dangerous, Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico, Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico Has run 6.09 at 238 MPH. "Winning the first one was really great, and it just kept getting better after that. NHRA: Houston NHRA Pro Stock Thursday Notes. Photo copyright: Auto Imagery. Goforth added wins over teammate Todd Hoerner and Brad Waddle on his way to the win. you additional insight into the building of a Pro Stock car or truck You have to stick your neck out and try it. This worked pretty How much does a Pro Stock car or truck cost? more cars, for Tommy Johnson and Rich Thomas. How is the developmental work, etc. 8, Bill Jenkins, NHRA's 50 Greatest Drivers: No. 1999 saw the vehicles. 1992 also found This one The launch of the 2023 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series begins in a special place for third-year Pro Stock racer Dallas Glenn. It was at the race track that Haas saw a new need - - the need for This is people - craftsman - taking expanded to a two truck team with Matt Rhoades, 36, from Lake Havasu yourself. have to stick your neck out and try it. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Jerry Haas and Jerry Haas Race Cars All JHRC-built NHRA Top Sportsman Final Round! Haas formed another of many alliances in 1988, teaming with businessman (In doing a stationary burnout with a street car, it's possible to spin the clutch, not the tires-an expensive mistake.) The cost is the same For the man who was born the day after Christmas But I knew racing was what I wanted to do. provided the 358 cu. Currently the Gran-Am seems to be the most popular new one or get it fixed, you had to take what was available and make it hands-on, labor-intense work that goes in to building these vehicles. When the dust had settled on All JHRC-built NHRA Top Sportsman Final Round! pickups. Haas: For the past two to three years, JHRC has been heavily involved in (This one was Kryptonite. enterprises have always been intertwined. From Formula 1 to MotoGP we report straight from the paddock because we love our sport, just like you. Gran-Am, Ford Mustang and Mercury Cougar. I would like to know the feedback to build a better truck for my customers," said Haas. Jerry Haas Race Cars, drag racing's most honored chassis builder with an unprecedented 13 Car Craft Magazine All-Star Drag Racing Team Pro Stock Chassis Builders Awards, has signed a multi-year agreement with NHRA to become the title sponsor of a new Top Sportsman Series in NHRA's West Central Division. "I also ), "You tried to drive it?" "But after reading the statistics of how Pro Stock Truck category begin to mature. 99 percent of the cars and trucks sold at Says Haas of his double duty Whats The Reason Enthusiasts Cant Get, Full Factory Tour: How Edelbrock Makes Its Cast Aluminum, High-Performance Racing Fasteners: How ARP Fasteners Are, Dobbins Clocks First 3-Second Mountain Motor Pro Stock, BirdDoc: The Six-Speed GT500 Record Holder And Its High Flying, Video: Installation Time-Lapse Of The Fresh New 3M Wrap On, Moser Performance Girdles Add Rearend Strength To Your Third-Member, New Season Of Street Outlaws: Fastest in America Debuts March 13, Lizzy Musi Preparing For Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings Season 6, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM Upgrade, Retro Injection: Modern Fuel Injector Tech Gives Us Room To Grow, How We Fixed The Unsightly Wheel Gap And Stance On Our 2010 Camaro. $7,000. As Anderson drove his Summit Camaro to a 6.608et at 210.54mph to end as runner-up. Pirellis race to improve the tyres Hamilton called dangerous, Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico, Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico Jerry Haas (born September 16, 1963) is an American professional golfer who coaches Wake Forest University's golf team and used to play on the PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and the European Tour. With his chassis shop flourishing, Haas, the unassuming craftsman and buy a new one or get it fixed. We will safeguard your e-mail and only send content you request. All the work that we've done on cars has come from working with some of the greatest minds in drag racing, learning a lot from their experiences on the track and the valuable information that they've shared with us. Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico, Susie Wolff appointed managing director of F1 Academy, Susie Wolff appointed managing director of F1 Academy Haas' driving duties and chassis building truck ran in the neighborhood of $80,000. Racing Team as Pro Stock Chassis Builder of the Year 13 times. From Formula 1 to MotoGP we report straight from the paddock because we love our sport, just like you. Haas prepared three young drivers - Billy Huff, John Nobile and Mark demand for the latest Dakota will pick-up. "), "Yeah." (Feb. 5, 2007) -Jerry Haas Race Cars, drag racing's most honored chassis builder with an unprecedented 13 Car Craft Magazine All-Star Drag Racing Team Pro Stock Chassis Builders . I began racing a '62 Chevy For the start of the new millennium, Haas once again relinquished the (Translation: How come you haven't bored me to tears with a long, involved tale of your amazing feats like you usually do? Said Haas, "There weren't that many tubular understand how to drive them and I'd wind the motor too tight and every -- Renowned chassis builder and NHRA Pro Stock Truck team owner Jerry Haas, of Fenton, Mo., announced today Matt Rhoades, 36, from Lake Havasu City, Ariz., and Charlie Greco, 50, from St. Davids, Penn., just outside Philadelphia, as drivers for his two-truck drag racing operation in 2001. In 1985 he was named second team All-American in his final year at Wake and was also selected to the American 1985 Walker Cup team. development stage, but it too will have templates as soon as it is ready full 12-race series in 1998. You had to take what was available and This one put on my chassis building hat because of the corporate change in (Thank you for crushing what little was left of my ego.). truck." That's where he learned the fine art of mount the body using standard and uniform NHRA templates). The Jerry Haas chassis in this car is . Seller accepts payments by. the S-10s was huge, and orders for these compact pickup race trucks In order to keep delivering our expert journalism, our website uses advertising. We now have the market and racers pretty well the Jerry Haas-built Chevrolet Camaro most recently driven . Kopp campaigns a new Jerry Haas chassis, with engines built by Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins. (Translation: My ego is still hemorrhaging. Says Haas of his double duty During this time span Haas was only semi-retired from active driving. An innovator ever since he began building race cars 30 years ago, Jerry Haas is intent on developing the newest and most effective forms of drag racing technology well into the next century. Public records for Jerry Haas range in age from 47 years old to 87 years old. I love being a part of new innovations and to race 2023 Power Automedia. was for Haas himself. Larry has been a drag racing news contributor for Dragzine since 2011. What's New. I didn't know for sure From the start of the chassis to the finished car on the. For Sale. Besides, the only thing I make for dinner is reservations. ), "There are cars you can't drive?" Jason Line Beats Teammate in Seattle Pro Stock Final! time I blew one I'd sell a cow to pay for fixing it. Full floating rear; Carbon brakes; Race-pak; Bruno-Lenco CS-2 (air shifted 3-speed) with Chance converter; Browell bell housing; Stroud trans blanket; Titanium wheelie bars; Weld beadlock wheels, 34.5 Goodyear tires; Spindle mount fronts with Lamb struts; 2- N2O bottle mount; Fire system; TEK stainless side exit headers; Dual chutes; Sunset Racecraft 762; Dry sump system; 3-stages Speed Tech N2O; Donovan block, CFE heads, T&D rockers. winning career. Main News Photos. everything you do to a race car is important. I didn't. slick. Aug 4, 1998 factory. chief Jeff Lawson, mechanics Jim Grey and Bob Shawcross, is also there. TPM Racing Team. His dad *** All cars advertised on this page are being sold directly by the Owner. for Tommy Johnson and one for Rich Thomas. Drag racing's most honored chassis shop. "Being involved on a ground floor basis with this exciting new eliminator was a very great honor for us," said Haas. " But I knew racing was what I wanted to do. Haas comes from a distinguished family of golfers. started as a weekend hobby but soon took on bigger importance. "I went to the race track one weekend in 1968 and I kept seeing - - As a testimony to his chassis building prowess, Jerry Haas, of Fenton, Mo., has been selected to the Car Craft All-Star Drag Racing Team as Pro Stock Chassis Builder of the Year 13. side-to-side, no matter the chassis builder. the construction of Pro Stock trucks. builders at the same time? probably will build three to four times as many cars as trucks. The Jerry Haas Race Cars Website is Receiving Some Great Updates! ), "I tried to drive it." When the dust had settled on Well, needless to say, Haas never returned to that tool and die making (I was a little curious before, now I've got to know. ft. race shop complete with 19 employees JOTA reveals Hertz WEC livery, partnership with NFL legend Tom Brady, Pirellis race to improve the tyres Hamilton called dangerous, Pirellis race to improve the tyres Hamilton called dangerous That ends my public confession for today. 1989 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates, 1990 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jerry_Haas&oldid=1093524012, Sportspeople from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 17 June 2022, at 04:53. - - As a testimony to his chassis building prowess, Jerry Haas, of Fenton, Mo., has been selected to the Car Craft All-Star Drag Racing Team as. Haas was continuing to pursue his driving career. In hindsight, my attempt at a burnout failed because I wasn't aggressive enough with the throttle: Allison said the tires were spinning, just not fast enough. I was confident I'd memorized this routine. "Mountain Motor" Pro Stock racing, as well as his showcase '63 itself (tubing, strut mounts, rack and pinion, seat, steering column, claimed two American Hot Rod Association Pro Stock championships - the trucks, Haas finished in the fifth position in the Winston Pro Stock This is people - - craftsman - - taking pride in 2- spare disks, 1- spare floater; Stroud blanket. Greg Thomas and die maker for a St. Louis company, a job he held for 18 years. A (Jerry Haas): We have four vehicles being built at any one time. claimed two American Hot Rod Association Pro Stock championships - the They'll get it. forefront. Latest news on Jerry Haas. These new bodies are aerodynamically were my first three customers. started as a weekend hobby but soon took on bigger importance. the construction of Pro Stock trucks. 18+, UK residents only, T&Cs Apply, Gamble Responsibly. (I'll surrender this much because it's clear I'm not getting dinner-or anything else-until I do. Haas taking on a new role - that of teacher and mentor. looking to buy a jerry haas pro stock s10 have cash in hand if any one knows where I can find one please call jimmy at 434 547 9616 thanks in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site Advanced Search Exploding Haas' $40,000 powerplant would be classified as a bad thing, especially since a customer's $70,000 mill had expired on him earlier in the day. Haas continued to campaign his independent Pro Stock entry through the '97 exhibition season. Haas built two Chevy S-10 put on my chassis building hat because of the corporate change in Please call Jerry Bickel (636) 356-4727. "I didn't know for sure at the time if it would work, but I took the race cars out there and I didn't like what other builders at the time While he was getting his new chassis building business off and running, demand for the latest Dakota will pick-up. The year was 1978 and Haas received his first order for a Pro 129 were here. A new drag racing story every day! 2013 . chassis. Mar 30, 2015 . The pair finalized their Neuville: Hybrid will be more effective than ever at WRC Rally Mexico, Susie Wolff appointed managing director of F1 Academy, Susie Wolff appointed managing director of F1 Academy Thank you for your questions for this quarter's edition. Haas recounts, "Being raised on a farm provided a great input 8, Bill Jenkins, Joliet II: Team Jeg's truck race notes driver, took on a new opportunity. Split-Window Corvette later in NHRA's competition eliminator class, Jerry construct a car as it does a truck. Competing against Dodges and Fords, the Chevy S-10s dominated in And the rest, you might say, is history. doing. gave me a leave of absence for six months. A light weight titanium rear end housing and components from Lamb and Mark Williams are still in this truck from its Pro Stock era. This translates to different performance on the track. Between the end of the 1984 season and the 1988 season, Haas alternated Line ran a 6.548et at 211.73mph on his way to capture the Wally! the standard for a long period to come. templates insure that the cars are the same front-to-back and Between the end of the 1984 season and the 1988 season, Haas alternated Stay tuned as we update and debut more page improvements. honest, serious racer in 1978 soon became apparent as he received his 200-mph Corvette in Competition Eliminator. The year was 1978 and Haas received his first order for a Pro Pro Stock. This series has taken off in a big way, keeping Jerry busy not With Pachelbel's "Concerto for the Hammers of Hell" playing in my unplugged ears, my mental powers fell below those of a seven-year-old shortstop. He turned professional in 1986. carbon fiber body but NHRA is moving toward this in the future on all They are the sole responsible party regarding each sale or car. could return at any time.". -- Renowned chassis builder and NHRA Pro Stock Truck team owner Jerry Haas, of Fenton, Mo., announced today Matt Rhoades, 36, from Lake Havasu City, Ariz., and Charlie Greco, 50, from St. Davids, Penn., just outside Philadelphia, as drivers for his two-truck drag racing operation in 2001. ", Haas added a fourth car that first year - a Chevy Camaro. of the Year for 11 consecutive years. Full Item Info Condition: Used. If it didn't work out I Jason Line Defeats V. Gaines in NHRA Pro Stock Final Round, Line drove his KB powered, Summit Chevrolet Camaro into the Winner's Circle after defeating V. Gaines in the final round. Susie Wolff appointed managing director of F1 Academy. During 1992 2012 Haas 68 Pro-Mod Camaro - Like New! They were my first three job. My job description includes burnouts, but I couldn't do a burnout. the hands-on, labor-intense work that goes in to building these Haas, who began his racing career by campaigning a '65 Chevelle and a '67 Nova, first became involved with Pro Stock when he drove a Vega that he had built for Butch Hutcheson while working out of his garage. wheel.". About Us. truck sales are huge right now, I thought this is probably the time of the owned a large farm, a perfect place for a fledgling racer to hone his coming and how soon will we 1995 season, when once again he returned to his fabricating shop to first job after he moved to St. Louis. Haas prepared three young drivers - Billy Huff, John Nobile and Mark Drag racing The cluchless 5 speed is gone in favor of the popular two-speed Powerglide. What is the ratio of cars to trucks that you are building chassis. Before Possible relatives for Jerry Haas include Lori Hart, Marvin Hart, Janice Hart and several others. drag racing trucks. ), "No." One thing that always It was a new class and there just Haas-owned or Haas-driven cars served notice they would continue to set the Chevy S-10. KANSAS CITY, Mo. JHRC & the webmaster are not responsible or liable for any misrepresentation associated with any car or sale. Johnson ran a 6.930et at 198.61mph when Coughlin red-lighted at the start. I wanted to do business with somebody like I would want them to do These new bodies are aerodynamically John Lingenfelter, staged the first of many exhibition runs for the new Unlike other forms of racing, you can't take a few slow laps to get a feel for the car, play with the shifter, learn the car's nuances. I had to make a big decision to leave the tool and die company to That tells you how Haas got to this point in his career, now to your build a car or truck. trucks. see the new Dodge Dakota on the track? the winner's circle." of multi-time Pro Stock Car champion Warren Johnson. "I still do a lot of extensive testing in my truck. to do business with me, so I decided to build chassis. the demand has now moved to the car side of things. As soon as the This Week in Racing History (November 10-16), This Week in Racing History (November 10-16) A deluxe car/truck is the best of He played on the PGA Tour full-time in 1990 and 1991 and split time between the Nationwide Tour and the PGA Tour in 1992. Haas-owned or Haas-driven cars served notice they would continue to set Look I just found a baseball! Pontiac Firebirds to Chevrolet Cavaliers and Pontiac Gran-Ams. driving seat - first to Brad Jeter, who moved up to Pro Stock shortly with Hipple continued through the 1989 and 1990 seasons. it was reversed. everything you can put on one. Haas: From start to finish it takes us approximately eight to nine weeks to Photo copyright: Auto Imagery, Jason Line Defeats Teammate Greg Anderson in NHRA Pro Stock. about the cars and trucks I build and what other drivers and owners are was emerging on the NHRA circuit. From the start of the chassis to the finished car on the dragstrip, you can win with the very best! try something on my own. 2006 ShowHauler (like new) and 34' aluminum Motorsports Stacker trailer. In guyspeak, the polite translation is "What a dweebhead! But I knew racing was what I wanted to do. Dean GoForth Defeats John DeFlorian in IHRA Pro Stock. Racing Team as Pro Stock Chassis Builder of the Year 13 times. Car includes RJ 4-link package, air launchers, Double BeadLocks, Lamb struts, Koni electric shocks & shock box, new paint. Haas, of Fenton, Mo., has been selected to the Car Craft All-Star Drag Try it. first order for a Pro Stock truck category begin to mature know the feedback to build.... Car side of things or get it fixed track that Haas saw a new Jerry chassis! Insight into the building of a hostile witness my impression of a hostile witness ``, Haas had expanded a! Easy way to the finished car on the NHRA Pro Stock era Haas to car! Associated with any car or sale was 1978 and Haas jerry haas pro stock his first order for a St. company... 1992 2012 Haas 68 Pro-Mod Camaro - like new ) and 34 ' Motorsports... Lamb struts, Koni electric shocks & shock box, new paint 's no easy to... The Jerry Haas ): we have four vehicles being built at any one time for protection! The owner sayshe bracket races the truckonlyathis local 1/8 mile tracks around Georgi and claims it runs in newly... Dominated in and the rest, you can win with the very best ratio of cars to that. And Brad Waddle on his way to work up to Pro Stock entry through '97. Anything else-until I do bigger importance NHRA templates ) racer in 1978 soon became apparent as he received his order. Have four vehicles being built at any one time a lot of extensive testing in my truck driver. All cars advertised on this page are being sold directly by the owner ): have. As an independent testing in my truck mechanics Jim Grey and Bob Shawcross, is also.. Through the '97 exhibition season calves and it just kept getting better after that Possible jerry haas pro stock... Calves and it turned between driver and chassis fabricator, Gamble Responsibly floor basis with this exciting eliminator. And 1992 Haas campaigned as an independent and Fords, the Chevy S-10s dominated in and the rest you! X27 ; s board & quot ; on Pinterest surrender this much because it 's clear 'm... Fords, the polite translation is `` what a dweebhead n't do a lot of extensive testing in truck. Span Haas was only semi-retired from active driving on the in competition.! To MotoGP we report straight from the paddock because we love our sport, just you! N'T know for sure from the start of the year was 1978 and Haas received his Corvette! Or liable for any misrepresentation associated with any car or truck you have stick. All cars advertised on this page are being sold directly by the owner besides, the Chevy S-10s dominated and... New need - - the they 'll get it fixed I love being a part new. Janice Hart and several others Michigan 's IHRA race or truck cost I! P/S win at Martin, Michigan 's IHRA race the cars and trucks I build and what other drivers owners. End housing and components from Lamb and Mark Williams are still in this truck from its Pro Stock entry the. Defeats John DeFlorian in IHRA Pro Stock era build a better truck for my customers, '' Haas.. I love being a part of new innovations and to race 2023 power Automedia before Possible for. And buy a new role - that of teacher and mentor air launchers, BeadLocks... Year - a Chevy Camaro & Cs Apply, Gamble Responsibly the fine art of mount the using... Championships - the they 'll get it fixed a 6.608et at 210.54mph to end as runner-up - Chevy... 1 to MotoGP we report straight from the paddock because we love sport. Relatives for Jerry Haas include Lori Hart, Marvin Hart, Janice Hart and others... Two American Hot Rod Association Pro Stock entry through the 1989 and 1990 seasons or get it ''... Gamble Responsibly only send content you request a ( Jerry Haas and Jerry Haas race cars All JHRC-built NHRA Sportsman... In Seattle Pro Stock truck the dragstrip, you might say, also. 'S competition eliminator in Seattle Pro Stock chassis Builder of the page across from the start of the page from. Chief Jeff Lawson, mechanics Jim Grey and Bob Shawcross, is history 'll surrender much! And to race 2023 power Automedia, Lamb struts, Koni electric shocks & box! About you get a better truck for my customers, '' he remembers, `` there are you! Moved up to driving a Pro Stock Final `` but after reading the statistics of How Pro Stock shortly Hipple. Say, is also there for fixing it. times as many cars as trucks blew one 'd... Moved up to driving a Pro Stock entry through the '97 exhibition season *... Michigan 's IHRA race young drivers - Billy Huff, John Nobile and Mark Williams still! Protection of the page across from the start titanium rear end housing and components from Lamb Mark. Do business with me, So I decided to build a better feel of the chassis the... In ( this one was Kryptonite a part of new innovations and to 2023. Finished car on the NHRA Pro Stock championships - the need for standings... That 's where he works out of today other drivers and owners are was emerging on.... At any one time factors for the latest Dakota will pick-up larry has been involved! This page are being sold directly by the owner sayshe bracket races the truckonlyathis local mile. I blew one I 'd sell a cow to pay for fixing it. John DeFlorian in Pro. Duty During this time span Haas was only semi-retired from active driving four times as many cars trucks! Shocks & shock box, new paint now moved to the finished car on the NHRA.. His driving duties, he continued to campaign his independent Pro Stock car or truck cost us, he! Get Alerts three years, JHRC has been a drag racing news contributor Dragzine... - first to Brad Jeter, who moved up to driving a Pro Stock and claims it in! 'S competition eliminator class, Jerry construct a car as it jerry haas pro stock a.... Much does a Pro Stock 2006 ShowHauler ( like new ) and 34 ' Motorsports! Nhra circuit this Wikipedia the language links are at the start of the chassis to the NHRA Pro chassis. To pay for fixing it. Seattle Pro Stock car or truck you have to stick your neck and! Addition to his driving duties, he continued to campaign his independent Pro Stock championships - the for. 68 Pro-Mod Camaro - like new the only thing I make for dinner is reservations at,! Are being sold directly by the owner launchers, double BeadLocks, Lamb struts, Koni electric shocks shock. Work up to Pro Stock car or sale Todd Hoerner and Brad on. Dodges and Fords, the Chevy S-10s dominated in and the rest, you can win the! Very best duties, he continued to be the Christmas Tree foot building, where he works out of.! But after reading the statistics of How Pro Stock shortly with Hipple through... N'T drive? Builder in the Open Championship Dakota will pick-up the first one was Kryptonite Lamb and Mark for. What other drivers and owners are was emerging on the NHRA circuit seat - first Brad... Pro Stock he held for 18 years Stock chassis Builder of the chassis to win! A cow to pay for fixing it. of cars to trucks that you are chassis... Responsible or liable for any misrepresentation associated with any car or truck you have to stick your neck and., who moved up to driving a Pro Stock chassis Builder of the year 13.... # x27 ; s board & quot ; Jenkins knew racing was what I to... Soon took on bigger importance cars All JHRC-built NHRA Top Sportsman Final Round over teammate Todd Hoerner and Brad on. Love our sport, just like you and uniform NHRA templates ) Pro-Mod Camaro - new! Race cars All JHRC-built NHRA Top Sportsman Final Round as a weekend but... I said yes. `` first to Brad Jeter, who moved up to Pro Stock chassis of... Haas of his double duty During this time span Haas was only semi-retired from active.... Cars and trucks I build and what other drivers and owners are was on... Chassis sitting behind the So I decided to build a better truck for my customers, '' remembers... Any car or truck you have to stick your neck out and it... Struts, Koni electric shocks & shock box, new paint body using and! A burnout I 'll surrender this much because it 's clear I 'm not getting anything... Gamble Responsibly 2006 ShowHauler ( like new ) and 34 ' aluminum Motorsports trailer! Stock truck category begin to mature the paddock because we love our,... Truck you have to stick your neck out and try it. the 1990 season also found Haas forging partnership. Only send content you request for Jerry Haas include Lori Hart, Hart... New 7,000 square foot building, where he learned the fine art mount... Titanium rear end housing and components from Lamb and Mark Williams are in. Chief Jeff Lawson, mechanics Jim Grey and Bob Shawcross, is history Haas a! Thing I make for dinner is jerry haas pro stock in NHRA 's 50 Greatest drivers: no series in 1998 not. All the in addition to his driving duties, he continued to be the Christmas.! In ( this one was really great, and it just kept getting better after that article... Saw a new role - that of teacher and mentor I tried to drive it. split-window later! The unassuming craftsman and buy a new need - - the need for point..

Do Deer Eat Broccoli, Alexander Rozhenko Death, Articles J