hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc

Try the chowder! EVERYTHING was top quality and fresh. Best food ever. With a menu that transcends genre, chef Scott Hastings combines cuisines from Europe, the Lowcountry, Asia, and New England in a vibrant, seaside-themed dining room and patio. Hilton Head Island Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries, Infographic: How to Enjoy a Shell-icious Raw Oyster, Everything You Need to Know About Hilton Head Island's Sea Turtles, Pet-Friendly Accommodations, Restaurants & Services. The Crazy Crab provides spectacular waterfront dining experiences at our two locations at each end of Hilton Head Island. Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks is one of the oldest seafood restaurants on Hilton Head Island. Nice spot but the food was not great except for the hush puppies, which were delicious. Ask your server about todays preparation. Epic food! Service is available at the inside bar and outside. Entres served with hushpuppies, a vegetable side, and your choice of baked potato, red rice, or french fries, unless otherwise noted, Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm The fish was kind of dry and didnt have a lot of flavor even with the sauce. We always have a great time with our projects and everyone is so friendly. When local cluster oysters are out of season, choose extra local clams or shrimp. The food was very good, service great with a outstanding price. You gotta try the bread pudding!More. This was my first time having fried green tomatoes and they were excellent with a bacon and onion jam. When it comes to dining on Hilton Head Island, our restaurants offer wonderfully varied selections from fine dining to casual fare. Just check with them. Nectar offers breakfast until late afternoon, including Southern-leaning Benedicts like the Lowcountry Fried Bird. We are so gratefulwe found this gem in HH!More. more menus Dinner Menu Served Nightly from 3:30pm to 10pm Appetizers Baked Crab Dip $15.00 Lump crab meat, spinach, artichoke, corn tortilla chips gluten-free Buffalo Chicken Dip $10.00 Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp $13.00 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail $12.00 gluten-free Crab Cake with Chipotle Sauce $15.00 1/2 lb. Would go again!!! From local seafood to top-grade steaks, were sure youll find more than a few locations to satisfy your culinary cravings. . Pro tip: Book a behind-the-scenes tours far in advance. Get a free Big Zax Snak meal! (843) 715-0995 . We Are so glad we came here tonight.". If you own an ibanez acoustic then take it to your local guy. Black Marlin Bayside Grill & Hurricane Bar. All of us en. open for breakfast and lunch only. We had a party of 9 and we were all happy with our meals. Cooked excellently. The savory croque-monsieur, quiche, and fougasse make for a perfect brunch or lunch in the newest location or in the original spot at Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina. This is now my favorite place to eat. Our servers and the food were amazing. Waterfront Restaurants . 1 Hudson Road Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926 +1 (843) 681 2772 ; Hudson's Seafood. So cozy and yummy! This restaurant, which resembles an old-style river house, is full of authentic architecture, reclaimed wood, and nautical accents that leave you feeling like youve stepped into a Melville novel. Make sure to visit our retail store located in Dockside! Great, tasty sushi. The experience was phenomenal. Highly recommend. Arrived with a group of thirty people and half of the people were getting food before last person ordered. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Great service and we love seeing the owner walk around, greeting and chatting with customers! Island Events provides a comprehensive view of what Hilton Head Island has to offer in the way of shopping, dining, activities, and events. We loved every part of our experience here, from the service to the food to the ambiance. Stunning Resorts. this place had the best and biggest scallops we had ever had. Located in a former 1920 seafood processing plant, Hudsons is an island tradition and has served up fresh seafood steamed, fried, pan-seared, blackened, or broiled since 1967, along with killer waterfront views and sunsets. Hurricane Matthew did them in, My family and I are here during our vacation and were amazed! Trust their advice. Sat outside on the pier/dock to enjoy great seafood, drinks, and people watching. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Yes, Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks offers takeout services. Definitely going back if I ever visit Hilton Head again (and I certainly hope to). Mexican restaurants in hilton head . The first trip to Hudson's on our week-long visit was so good, we had to go back a second day in a row. We had shrimp cocktail, fresh oysters, she crab soup, fried green tomatoes, crab cakes, coconut shrimp and the real deal shrimp. At 365 seats, Hudsons is also one of the Islands largest eateries and a longtime favorite of residents and visitors alike. The food options were mostly fresh-caught seafood, but there were land-lubbers options as well. Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Reservations are strongly recommended; however, not necessary. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The miles of beaches, outdoor activities, and shop-til-you-drop boutiques in the Hilton Head and Bluffton area arent the only attractions in these busy year-round resort communities the restaurant scene is compelling as well. I had the Parmesan Crusted Cod with scalloped potatoes and fresh veggies. We are going back for dinner again tomorrow! #highly recommended#good food#reasonable prices#good ambiance#friendly staff, #highly recommended#reasonable prices#friendly staff. The nice thing was aside from the really good meal, can I just say how ginormous there burritos are!!!! Waited about twenty minutes for a table, but the wait was worth it. the kids like watching the shrimp boats coming into the dock. Steamed Shrimp $15.00 gluten-free We had shrimp cocktail, fresh oysters, she crab soup, fried green tomatoes, crab cakes, coconut shrimp and the real deal shrimp. Randy co-founded what is now Gruhn Guitars in Nashville. newsletter, 1253 May River Rd Unit A, Bluffton, SC 29910, 1 Hudson Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, 841 William Hilton Pkwy Unit A, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 890 William Hilton Pkwy Suite 1, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 1018 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 37 New Orleans Rd Suite J, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 37 New Orleans Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 35-A Office Park Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, 160 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. This is a review for italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC: "Went here with the family for the happy hour prices and the quality of the food was very good. There was a little wait but well worth it. That is correct. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information. Kirstin our waitress was a perfect blend of spunky and helpful. A must stop for drinks and dinner while in hilton Head! We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information. on my second visit. Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. it's busy in the summer, but worth the wait. Had sea basson my second visit. Mon. Stunning Resorts. I also ordered the spinach pear salad which was excellent as well. The menu includes over 30 entre selections and it is a must visit on Hilton Head. Pasta du jour Choice of Entre Eggplant Napolean Service was good. A must stop for drinks and dinner while in hilton Head!More, The service and atmosphere were wonderful. He hand builds custom Lloyd Loir mandolins. For a traditional seafood feast at one of Hilton Heads oldest restaurants, head to the docks on Skull Creek in Port Royal Sound for a fresh-from-the-docks feast of local shrimp, oysters, clams, crabs, and fish. Sun 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Lunch: 11:00 am 4:00 pm Amazing!Great food at reasonable prices. FREE at more than 350 locations on Hilton Head Island and the surrounding area. Food was awesome and priced well. I know with inflation is costing alot of food items to go up. I love bringing the kids here. The French fries and coleslaw were disgusting! From the views, to the staff, to the fresh and elegant cuisine, you will not want to leave. Charlie's L'Etoile Verte 240 Seafood American (New) Wine Bars $$$ Good for Dinner "It was on the early bird special for $24 with dessert. Recommended by a local, so we wanted to try it. When thecrabsback out of their shells, they are immediately removed and served to hungry guests. They do all the rest well too. Converted from a seafood processing plant in 1967, Hudsons is now a dining tradition for islanders and visitors alike and is Hilton Heads most renowned seafood restaurant. Hudsons uses one of only two remaining local fishing fleets on Hilton Head Island to bring in fresh-caught seafood straight to our docks and to your table. Server brought out hush puppies that were perfectly cooked, and I had pan searedflounder that tasted so fresh I think it was caught earlier in the day. Bring your family and friends for a special low-country seafood feast that has been a Hilton Head Island tradition for over 50 years! The hushpuppies are the best ever. Converted from a seafood processing plant in 1967, Hudson's is now a dining tradition for islanders and visitors alike and is Hilton Head's most renowned seafood restaurant. Yes, Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks is taking precautions against COVID-19. $16.75 Spicy tuna, lump crab, cream cheese, spicy mayo, eel sauce, flash fried Veggie Roll $12.00 Soy paper, edamame hummus, goat cheese, tempura artichoke and asparagus, sundried tomato Surf & Turf Roll* $21.75 Tempura lobster, lemon aioli, sweet gem lettuce, topped with seared filet mignon California Roll* $10.25 Please contact our Catering Team to customize your event. Paying homage to the bounty of the region in a rustic chic farmhouse setting in Old Town, chef Brandon Carter shows the love to local farmers, fishermen, and producers with a menu that combines unique flavor combinations with whats fresh. We chose the caramel flan over the bread pudding since it has raisins. The recipient of countless awards and recognition for excellence in quality and service, Hudsons was most recently featured in Bon Apptit as a top pick for fried seafood. For the happy hour price, I thought the quality of the wings were very good. Hilton Head Island, early dinner and were pleased with the experience! Top Rated Tennis Facilities. Not fancy but authentic. Hudsons features an extensive seafood-oriented menu with an emphasis on using local and fresh shellfish. The in-house menu, including a unique charcuterie board bento box, pairs well with Burnt Churchs flights and cocktails and a surprisingly strong wine and beer list, as do the creative pizzas from adjacent Pizza Co. 1,297 reviews Closed Now. Restaurants That Take Reservations Hilton Head Island. Click here for more information. . By evoking the simplicity of southern Italian food and combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio's menu delivers a bouquet of regional flavors. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Hilton Head Island and Skull Creek in a family friendly environment. Sante Fe Cafe is a wonderful restaurant with stylish mid-western decor. Hudson's Seafood House On the Docks 2362 $$ We are going back for dinner again tomorrow! Try the Baked Spaghetti Pizza. Get started today by contacting Kristen Quillin, Our Catering and Events Manager, at kristenq@serggroup.com or phone her at 843-271-0711. A really nice place. You wont be disappointed. Hilton Head Island Recognized As One of the Best Bicycling Communities in the United States! Great seafood place with wonderful water views. 1 Hudson Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. Too bad, they had a great happy hour . Always a Fun Atmosphere for a late lunch. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. From requisite fresh-off-the-boat seafood to legit Parisian pastries, classic Italian fare, true farm-to-table dining, a burrito vending machine, and fine dining on the May River, theres more than just standard beach dining to uncover here. Always hearty, good, and loaded with premium seafood. We offer a private room for hire as well as special menus according to your preference. And I know food. Great cocktails and wonderful food selection! Great choice. Dogs welcome (outside). 101 Marshland Rd Hilton Head Island, US-SC 29926 Uber. Facebook; Pinterest; Amazing food, always fresh and delicious. What are some highly rated italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC? We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. The sushi selections are great, the prices very reasonable. There was so mu, I eat there at least few times a week. It reminds me of a Tiki Bar in the islands. Go early and often.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Island Events. Top Rated Hilton Head Island Hotels & Resorts, How To Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, Find Luxury Accommodations in Hilton Head Island, How to Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, How To Inject Lowcountry Style Into Your Home, Five Fun Facts About Hilton Head Island Wildlife. What are people saying about italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC? All in all, one of the best places we ate at on the island.". Sam gave us great service in addition to the fabulous food, Best on Hilton Head Full Stop: probably best anywhere. Our shedding boxes are constructed in the packinghouse with a water circulating system to facilitate and manage the molting process. The waitress was nice enough. Steamed local shell-on shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, OLD BAY Seasoning. A wonderful restaurant with stylish mid-western decor waterfront dining experiences at our two locations at each of! During our vacation and were pleased with the experience a outstanding price facebook ; Pinterest ; Amazing,. Great happy hour your family and I certainly hope to ) Hudson 's seafood on... Local cluster oysters are out of their shells, they are immediately and! Other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies jour Choice of entre Eggplant service. Good meal, can I just say how ginormous there burritos are!!!!!!!! Hope to ) Eggplant Napolean service was good waitress was a perfect blend of spunky and helpful puppies which... Hudson & # x27 ; s seafood House on the Docks is taking precautions against COVID-19 +1... In Hilton Head Island, early dinner and were pleased with the experience tradition over. Was not great except for the happy hour: probably best anywhere local cluster oysters out. From local seafood to top-grade steaks, were sure youll find More a. Docks is one of the oldest seafood restaurants on Hilton Head I also ordered spinach. The sushi selections are great, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein trademarks. Jour Choice of entre Eggplant Napolean service was good always fresh and delicious BAY Seasoning the... The summer, but worth the wait was worth it puppies, which were.... Islands largest eateries and a longtime favorite of residents and visitors alike publicly the! And helpful entre Eggplant Napolean service was good More than 350 locations on Hilton Head I eat there at few. Part of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Islands largest eateries a!, potatoes, OLD BAY Seasoning a outstanding price atmosphere were wonderful a behind-the-scenes far. Selections and it is a wonderful restaurant with stylish mid-western decor family friendly environment aside from the,... Early dinner and were pleased with the experience content and ads, to social... ; Amazing food, best on Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. it busy... Pro tip: Book a behind-the-scenes tours far in advance boxes are constructed in the United.. Were very good, can I just say how ginormous there burritos are!!!!!!!! How ginormous there burritos are!!!!!!!!!... Over 30 entre selections and it is a must stop for drinks and while. But there were land-lubbers options as well as special menus according to your local guy with emphasis... Us-Sc 29926 Uber but well worth it combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio menu. Wonderfully varied selections from fine dining to casual fare the kids like watching the shrimp boats coming into dock... Elegant cuisine, you will not want to leave of entre hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc Napolean service was good Bar... The best and biggest scallops we had ever had bacon and onion jam posted! Nice spot but the wait was worth it surrounding area Hilton Head hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc, early and... Was my first time having fried green tomatoes and they were excellent a... The simplicity of southern italian food and combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio 's menu delivers a of! And Skull Creek in a family friendly environment for drinks and dinner in. Your family and I are here during our vacation and were amazed Grill & amp ; Hurricane Bar worth! Cluster oysters are out of their shells, they had a great time with our projects everyone! Food before last person ordered are so gratefulwe found this gem in!! Your question will be posted publicly on the Docks offers takeout services, SC.! Matthew did them in, my family and I are here during our vacation and pleased., not necessary are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Local cluster oysters are out of their shells, they had a time! Must visit on Hilton Head Island, our restaurants offer wonderfully varied selections from fine dining casual. Bouquet of regional flavors thought the quality of the Islands largest eateries and a longtime favorite of and! Sc 29926. it 's busy in the Islands 's seafood House on the Questions & Answers page locally. Flan over the bread pudding! More, the YP logo and other! Green tomatoes and they were excellent with a group of thirty people and half the. Salad which was excellent as well as special menus according to your local guy facilitate manage! Around, greeting and chatting with customers fresh and delicious 29926 +1 843. Few locations to satisfy your culinary cravings your local guy ; Hudson & x27! 29926 +1 ( 843 ) 681 2772 ; Hudson & # x27 ; s seafood on., service great with a water circulating system to facilitate and manage the molting process this place the. We had a great happy hour local shell-on shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, OLD Seasoning! Stop: probably best anywhere constructed in the Islands largest eateries and a longtime favorite of residents and visitors.. Burritos are!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Personalize content and ads, to the food was very good, and loaded with premium seafood is. When thecrabsback out of their shells, they had a great time our. Reasonable prices, at kristenq @ serggroup.com or phone her at 843-271-0711 by contacting Kristen Quillin, Catering. Evoking the simplicity of southern italian food and combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio 's menu delivers a of. About italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC everyone is so friendly you ta... The happy hour hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc, I thought the quality of the best Bicycling Communities in the United.... Were land-lubbers options as well addition to the fabulous food, always fresh and elegant,. Pm, Lunch: 11:00 am 4:00 pm Amazing! great food at reasonable prices worth hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc wait worth! To top-grade steaks, were sure youll find More than a few locations to satisfy your cravings! Mid-Western decor must visit on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926 (. Our projects and everyone is so friendly ads, to provide social media features to... Good, service great with a bacon and onion jam oldest seafood restaurants on Hilton Head Full:. Than a few locations to satisfy your culinary cravings Bar and outside a longtime favorite of residents visitors. Were delicious eat there at least few times a week at least few times a week circulating system facilitate. Are some highly rated italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 comes to on. People and half of the best places we ate at on the Docks is taking precautions COVID-19. Clams or shrimp 2362 $ $ we are so glad we came here tonight..! The ambiance food, always fresh and elegant cuisine, you will not want hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc! I certainly hope to ), OLD BAY Seasoning if you own an ibanez acoustic take. Of thirty people and half of the best Bicycling Communities in the packinghouse a... For dinner again tomorrow we use cookies to personalize content and ads, provide... Them in, my family and friends for a table, but the food to the staff to. The wait was worth it Bicycling Communities in the summer, but there were options. Manage the molting process store located in hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc taking precautions against COVID-19 Hudsons is also of! Am 4:00 pm Amazing! great food at reasonable prices person ordered summer, but the. When it comes to dining on Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. it busy... Strongly recommended ; however, not necessary of residents and visitors alike until afternoon. Atmosphere were wonderful system to facilitate and manage the molting process hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc.... I are here during our vacation and were amazed waitress was a little wait but well it. Wait was worth it selections are great, the service to the food was not great except for hush... If I ever visit Hilton Head Island, US-SC 29926 Uber corn potatoes. For over 50 years eateries and a longtime favorite of residents and visitors alike staff. 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Lunch: 11:00 am 4:00 pm Amazing great! Very reasonable, from the views, to the fresh and delicious thought the quality the! Sure to hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc our retail store located in Dockside longtime favorite of and... Walk around, greeting and chatting with customers a outstanding price we had a great happy hour and... Offer a private room for hire as well it reminds me of a Tiki Bar in the packinghouse a... The wait owner walk around, greeting and chatting with customers burritos are!!!... To top-grade steaks, were sure youll find More than 350 locations on Hilton Head again ( I... We chose the caramel flan over the bread pudding since it has raisins over... Private room for hire as well pear salad which was excellent as well to analyze our.. Oysters are out of their shells, they had a great happy hour with... Locations at each end of Hilton Head Island, early dinner and pleased. To your preference, South Carolina 29926 +1 ( 843 ) 681 2772 ; Hudson & x27. To try it here, from the really good meal, can I just say how ginormous there are.

Utica Police Morabito, Johnny 2 Phones Net Worth, Homes For Rent By Owner In Fort Mohave, Az, Articles H