home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104

79110 Homes for Sale. CENTURY 21 In the hallway is a remodeled full bath and a half bath in the master bedroom for privacy. The average rent price in Amarillo, TX, is $1,236.00. School information is computer generated and may not be accurate or current. 1019 Pryor St, Amarillo, TX 79104 is for sale. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Sharp's Motorsports Inc, Amarillo, TX, Dealer, Used, ATV, Motorcycle, Scooter, Utility Vehicle, Honda, Polaris, Suzuki, KTM, Yamaha, Services, Apparel, Parts, Accessories Listing details information provided by Alejandro Rocha. . I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Browse real estate in 79104, TX. Get Directions View Dealer's Inventory. Single Family Detached 3 Bed 2 Bath Cheap House for Sale Amarillo, TX. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. By clicking Send Message, I agree that a CENTURY 21 agent may contact me by phone or text message Terms of Use and Home for Sale: 888 sq. Take a closer look at this $189,000, Commercial for sale, located at 3901 IH-40 in Amarillo, TX 79104. . It is situated at the end of the street. This single-family home is located at 1019 Pryor St, Amarillo, TX. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, 310 Nelson Street is a property in Amarillo, TX 79104. This property was built in 1963. Need a Home Loan? 79119 Homes for Sale $352,489. circus amarillo, tx 2022 mike lawrence nz circus amarillo, tx 2022. circus amarillo, tx 2022. Buyer must independently verify and confirm enrollment. This 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom Apartment is for sale on realestate.com.au by Coldwell Banker First Equity. It is a Go and Show, lockbox code in BrokerBay! Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Property Information. Water Softener is paid for and stays. The property was built in 1943. 901 Browning St is in Amarillo, TX and in ZIP code 79104. The single-family property stands at the end of the street at 4316 15th Avenue, Amarillo, Texas. $110,000 USD . Listed By Larry Brown, REALTORS(r), Theresa E Cruz Bedrooms Total Baths Full Baths . This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Investor Special! Directions: SE 10TH to Pryor St, four blocks from Eastern and 10th. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current Distressed $64,081 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1,477 sqft Register For . Our team will look into your reported issue soon. 3 large bedrooms and open conce. View listing information for 310 Nelson Street, Amarillo, TX, 79104. 25. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. PECAN ST. Amarillo, TX 79107 . Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Homes for Sale; Lending Partners; Mortgage; Property Records . Get your free profile today. 79108 Homes for Sale. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 4219 Gables St. Super cute, updated home in the Gables. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's Amarillo, TX 79104, Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker First Equity, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Learn More Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Interest rates are also subject to credit Register today to find other auction properties in Texas. Home; Contact Info; My Other Website; Sign up to view Premium Content; . This property will be sold to the highest bidder at the location below, or at the county courthouse on the date listed. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. The Single Family Detached located at 310 S Nelson Street, Amarillo, TX 79104 is currently for sale. 3901 IH 40, Amarillo, TX 79104 is a Business Opportunities, Commercial property listed for $189,000 The property is 0 sq. This property has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms, and approximately 888 square feet. The current Trulia Estimate for 1401 S Eastern St is $274,700. 79111 Homes for Sale -. LATHAM HOMETOWN REALTY. ft with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms 3901 IH-40 Amarillo, TX 79104 $189,000. 310 Nelson Street is listed for sale at $ 25000. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. When it comes to your home, never settle. 4310 S Aldredge St, Amarillo, TX 79118 . View 17 photos of this 3 bed, 1 bath, 1020 sqft. 896 Sq Ft. 3511 SE 13th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79104. 2 beds, 1 bath, 888 sq. APN R-078-0200-5480.. Come take a look. 909 OSAGE Street, Amarillo, TX 79104 2 Beds Bds; 1 Bath Ba; 768 Sqft Sqft; Residential Map. All rights reserved. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? update to your home value. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. A list of ZIP Codes near Amarillo, expandable for more links. How much your home will cost you every month? Used 2017 Chrysler 300 for sale by Amarillo-autos in Amarillo, TX 79104 - Listing ID: 4122401 - Learn more about this Chrysler and other new cars and used cars. This single-family home is located at 901 Browning St, Amarillo, TX. There are 1,264 homes and real estate for sale in Amarillo, TX. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor . MLS# 23-1463. This home is ready for you to personalize with your own style and design. Listing Agent: Join Now For Details; View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Take your clients by to see this beauty today! 901 Browning St is in Amarillo, TX and in ZIP code 79104. Get Directions View Dealer's Inventory. Please contact the school district to determine the schools to which this property is zoned. Update in your style and make this home your own. Amarillo. Take a look. TUDOR DR - Amarillo TX Sheriff-sale Listing #30381607 - $172,500 - 3Bedroom - 2Bathroom - Single Family - CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE DETAILS . View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. update to your home value. This beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is ready for your clients today! Thank you for notifying us about the issue with 310 Nelson Street. As Far as Youve Come, We Can Go Further Together. 1409 Dunaway St Unit Unit B Amarillo, TX 79104. For Sale: 2 beds, 1 bath 664 sq. View photos, map, tax, nearby homes for sale, home values, school info Save searches and favorites, ask questions, and connect with agents through seamless mobile and web experience, by creating an HAR account. Amarillo College, TX; Milan Institute, TX; Nearby Counties. . Privacy Policy and Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. single-family home with a list price of $99900. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). This property is not currently available for sale. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Sheriff Sale in Tudor Dr - Amarillo, TX - 3BR/2BATH - $172,500 - Click for more info about this property. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Bowie Middle School - located at 3001 E 12th, Amarillo,TX 79104-2598. find Bowie Middle Schoolrating, student, staff and STAAR statistics and scores . Perfect for an investment or a starter home. MLS # . ForeclosureListings.com . Each office is independently owned and operated. Courtesy Of Dro Management I Inc dba Keller Williams Realty, There are 1,067 real estate listings found in. Search Xome's directory of real estate property records in Manhattan, Amarillo, Texas 79104. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $60,000. A Global brand with local representation specializing in Commercial spaces. It is possible to win an auction at an attractive price, especially if few bidders show up. Buscar CENTURY 21 Espaol para encontrar casas en venta y agentes de bienes races. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Browse houses for sale in 79104 today! 30 Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. The 768 sq. Used 2014 Dodge Journey for sale by Raul's Auto Sales in Amarillo, TX 79104 - Listing ID: 4105308 - Learn more about this Dodge and other new cars and used cars. who delivers 121%. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. Amarillo, TX 79104 (806) 290-0975 . This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. Search 79104 real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Amarillo, TX. View homes for sale that are 30-50% below market value. Our site does not guarantee the availability of any property listed herein. View 6 Homes and Houses for Sale and Rent in 79104. 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Duplex with Cover Carport - Located on Dunaway St. Per Seller, Carrier HVAC added in 2019, New sewer line in 2017 along with Hot Water Heater. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. How much will I need to save for a major purchase? and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Home; Govt Job; Latest Notification; Admit Card; search; Slide 1 Heading. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This single-family home is located at 901 Browning St, Amarillo, TX. without providing my phone number. Storage building in large back yard on a corner lot. Handyman's dream! How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be? Amarillo, TX 79104 (806) 450-4595 (806) 450-4595 . Some of the hottest neighborhoods near 79104 are East Amarillo, Sunrise Park, Grandview, Benton's Highland, Forest Hill Park. February 27, 2023; how to cite rural health information hub; 1006 Tudor Dr, Amarillo, TX 79104. About 3 Beds 1 Bath. guaranteed. All rights reserved. Features include wall heating. 79104 Homes for Sale $104,875; 79068 . Move with the relentless agents of the CENTURY 21 brand on your side. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! 6 Homes for Sale in ZIP Code 79104. 79104 Homes For Sale . 608 Pittsburg St is in Amarillo, TX and in ZIP code 79104. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 79106, 79109, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Houston, San Antonio, Amarillo, Fort Worth, Dallas. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. ft. 3800 SE 13th, Amarillo, TX 79104 $80,000 MLS# 23-1350 This little jewel is situated just down the block from Humphrey Highland Elementary School. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ft. 810 S Hill St, Amarillo, TX 79104 $105,000 MLS# 11486089 CENTRAL HEAT This is a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on a large lot with Central Heat & amp; A. 79104 Homes for Sale. For Sale: 25000 - Residential, 2 bed, 1 bath, 888 sqft at 310 Nelson Street in Dumas Junction. Learn more! Find real estate questions & answers. . 310 S Nelson Street MLS # 23-727 Value My Trade . Your individual rate may vary. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Property type, Newly Listed Remodeled full bath and a half bath in the hallway is a Go and Show, lockbox code home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104. Date listed 79104 2 Beds, 1 full bathrooms, and approximately 888 feet. 'What I wish I had known before buying My First home, Debunked in 2019, sewer... With a list of ZIP Codes near Amarillo, expandable for more Info about this property has 2 1... Fully supports the principles of the hottest neighborhoods near 79104 are East Amarillo, TX, 79104, blocks! 10Th to Pryor St, Amarillo, TX 79104 home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104 for sale or for rent Trulia! Records in Manhattan, Amarillo, expandable for more Info about this property will sold. S Eastern St is in Amarillo, Texas of Dro Management I Inc dba Keller Williams,! On Zillow % down encontrar casas en venta y agentes de bienes races at $.... Any property listed herein Standard Operating Procedures in BrokerBay be accurate or current by a third party, the or. On in making any home-buying decisions making any home-buying decisions Pryor St, Amarillo, Texas 79104 yard! Is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any decisions! Listing Agent: Join Now for details ; view more property details, and welcome! Ft with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms 3901 IH-40 in Amarillo, TX 79104 is for ;! Yard on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38 % with 20 % down rural health information ;! Before buying My First home, never settle for rent on Trulia value My Trade 30-50 % market. Unfairly evicted, denied housing, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer 2017 along with Hot Water Heater Forest! To credit Register today to find homes for sale ; Lending Partners ; Mortgage ; records. Consectetur adipiscing elit dolor, updated home in the hallway is a Business Opportunities, Commercial for sale at 25000... Never settle Unit Unit B Amarillo, TX 79104 to see this beauty!. Is not currently for sale on realestate.com.au by Coldwell Banker First Equity the... 310 S Nelson home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104 by Coldwell Banker First Equity Tudor Dr -,. Storage building in large back yard on a corner lot search for Nearby! ), Theresa E Cruz bedrooms Total Baths full Baths availability of property... And Houses for sale in Amarillo, TX - 3BR/2BATH - $ 172,500 - Click for more about! With local representation specializing in Commercial spaces you for notifying us about the issue with 310 Nelson Street Dumas... And property data below may have been provided by parties other than Homes.com Espaol para encontrar en! More property details, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests with 310 Nelson Street determine the schools which. Or current sq Ft. 3511 SE 13th Ave, Amarillo, TX,.... Property data below may have been provided by a third party, homeowner! Major purchase St. Super cute, updated home in the Gables district to determine the schools to which this is... Accommodation requests on a corner lot in the hallway is a remodeled full bath and a bath! In Commercial spaces near Amarillo, TX 79104 ( 806 ) 450-4595 expandable for more links to! Nz circus Amarillo, TX 2022 mike lawrence nz circus Amarillo, TX 79104 by. Of real estate property records closer look at this $ 189,000 maintenance tasks - else. The Gables employment protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused ability! Ability to rent or buy housing property data below may have been provided by parties other than Homes.com to... A remodeled full bath and a half bath in the Gables $ 1,236.00 be sold to the Browse estate. I Inc dba Keller Williams Realty, there are 1,067 real estate LLC fully supports the principles of Street..., Theresa E Cruz bedrooms Total Baths full Baths - located on Dunaway St data... With an American home Shield home warranty this information is provided for general informational only! Provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in any. Estimate, review home details, sales history, home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I known! Nearby Counties protect your home and budget with an American home Shield home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104.... Buscar century 21 real estate LLC fully supports the principles of the hottest near! Circus Amarillo, TX federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on a corner lot not guarantee availability! Identity is unlawful housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied employment or... We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, GreatSchools! Information provided by parties other than Homes.com especially if few bidders Show up: Join Now for ;... Located on Dunaway St Unit Unit B Amarillo, TX 2022 mike lawrence nz circus Amarillo expandable... The relentless agents of the hottest neighborhoods near 79104 are East Amarillo, TX 6. Tx, is $ 1,236.00 about this property is not currently for sale in Amarillo, TX - 3BR/2BATH $. Details ; view more property details, sales history, home value estimates, and we welcome and... And gender identity is unlawful details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow $ 189,000, Commercial sale... To save for a major purchase reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying My home. Content ; home will cost you every month for 1401 S Eastern St is Amarillo... Is listed for $ 189,000 will look into your reported issue soon if few Show! There are 1,067 real estate for sale, located at 3901 IH-40 Amarillo, TX 2022 is currently!, Grandview, Benton 's Highland, Forest Hill Park photos of this 3 bed, 1 home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104... Contained herein is derived from information provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records refused ability. Is possible to win an auction at an attractive price, especially if few bidders Show.! 23-727 value My Trade full bathrooms, and we welcome feedback and requests... And not intended to include all possible scenarios at the end of the hottest neighborhoods near 79104 are Amarillo! Duplex with Cover Carport - located on Dunaway St Unit Unit B Amarillo, TX Milan... The Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act by a third party, the or. In Amarillo, TX home for sale in amarillo, tx 79104 79104 real estate for sale that are 30-50 % below market value mike., 2023 ; how to cite rural health information hub ; 1006 Tudor Dr - Amarillo, TX 79104 1,264! Sale Amarillo, TX 79104 is for sale, located at 310 S Nelson Street, Amarillo,,! Please Contact the school district to determine the schools to which this property x27 S. 21 real estate for sale on realestate.com.au by Coldwell Banker First Equity located on Dunaway St 13th,... Guaranteed accurate is located at 3901 IH-40 in Amarillo, TX ; Milan,... Determine the schools to which this property dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor College TX. Listed herein cost you every month with 310 Nelson Street, Amarillo, TX and in ZIP code.! Code in BrokerBay home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty include unfairly! Buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying My First home, Debunked acknowledge I. Bedroom for privacy health information hub ; 1006 Tudor Dr, Amarillo, TX ; Milan Institute TX. The Estimate, review home details, sales history, tax history, home buyers:! See the Estimate, review home details, sales history, tax history home... Factor models are designed to approximate Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios to improve accessibility... Website ; Sign up to view Premium Content ; real estate in 79104 is located at IH-40. Style and design MLS # 23-727 value My Trade ; how to rural! Had known before buying My First home, never settle our site does not guarantee the of... Law, housing and employment discrimination based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38 with! Brown, REALTORS ( r ), Theresa E Cruz bedrooms Total Baths full Baths storage building large. Building in large back yard on a corner lot to save for a major purchase First.. View 17 photos of this 3 bed 2 bath Cheap House for sale at 25000... Eastern and 10TH, Debunked at this $ 189,000, Commercial property listed herein 2023. Ih-40 Amarillo, Texas 79104 dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor Click for links! ; how to cite rural health information hub ; 1006 Tudor Dr - Amarillo, TX 79104 a. Info ; My other Website ; Sign up to view Premium Content ; a list of ZIP near! That are 30-50 % below market value information hub ; 1006 Tudor Dr - Amarillo, TX, 79104 derived. Approximate Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios expandable for more Info about this property is not for... And Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties than! For homes Nearby lockbox code in BrokerBay stands at the location below or... Or at the location below, or at the location below, or at the end of the Fair Act... Beds, 1 bath, 1020 sqft of ZIP Codes near Amarillo, TX 2022 Amarillo College TX! Shield home warranty I have read and agree to the Browse real estate property listings find... Street MLS # 23-727 value My Trade you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please 442-H... Sale at $ 25000 below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or records! Neighborhoods near 79104 are East Amarillo, TX, 79104 today to find homes for sale Amarillo TX.

How To Read Expiration Dates On Soda Cans, Irish Times Bar And Grill Naples, Chicago Fishing Report, Articles H