hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction

You can suffer through ale one night, Dionysus retorts cheerfully. Theres a game of Truth or Dare, which Hephaestus would never have voluntarily agreed to play with Hermes, and which sets up everyone present for mild humiliations but successes and failures alike are all applauded with good cheer. In a fit of pent up rage, Hephaestus lashes out against his mother. Everyone else saw it coming. The throne was silent, as every god turned and stared at Hephaestus. I was sent here to assist you on your new project." She nodded and allowed him in. On a boring day in Olympus, Kharis Aglaia invites Aphrodite, the newest Olympian, out to help her with a task regarding the soldiers of Olympus. #3 Hephaestus, Thetis And Achilles. His beard was jet-black and kept smoking. Why.. am I hanging off the side of this donkey, You were pretty out of it. as well as started: Dionysus laughs, loud with genuine amusement, and waggles his eyebrows at Hephaestus. He fell from grace, returned, and established himself in . Its not that she doesnt feel emotion at all, but she does have an enviable way of being able to ignore them when they prove inconvenient, and hes sure she has no idea what hes going through. They must all thinksomethinghappened back there, from the small smile on Aglaias face and the way Hephaestus is grinning like an idiot, and theyre not wrong somethingdidhappen, and Hephaestus feels terrific. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). Dionysus, this is honestly pretty uncomfortable. Y-you slept withNyx? Hephaestus and Aglaia will be wed tomorrow. The Greek god Hephaestus was a famed black smith, renowned in the skill of metallurgy. As promised, the games are not athletic. hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction charles monat glassdoor television without pity replacement June 29, 2022 capita email address for references 0 hot topics in landscape architecture ), recognizing a familiar exasperated logical voice). They might be a problem. Excited to finally do something, Aphrodite agrees. Takes place after the events of Hades. A few days after the party, Aglaia arrives at his forge, seats herself nearby, and they talk for a while about small things. Its sweet!. But Hephaestus had a second marriage, after he divorced Aphrodite. Hya is also called lord. I have changed some stuff both in the plot and in my characters, so I'm rewriting this whole damn thing. Promising a great reward for her success, Queen Hera sends Quince on an epic journey across the mortal lands of Greece. His foster mothers still adore and love him unconditionally, even when he feels his footing on Olympus is unsteady. How will Percy's summer turn out this time. Oh? she says softly. An Egyptian underworld goddess who is part lion, part hippopotamus, and part crocodile, and who eats the souls of the unworthy dead. Continuation of the original story: The Fate in Our Hands. I cant , Dionysus pats his cheek. (LogOut/ One of those goddesses was Eurynome, Aglaia's mother. Hes about to throw in the towel; then he remembers why who hes doing this for, so he rolls back his sleeves and gets back to work. He has no idea where he is, based on his surroundings, though hes plainly a long way from either his volcano or the sea. Mostly just the Olympians (and Hades + Persephone) but some other characters like Medusa or someone else might pop in now and then. She embraced her soon-to-be daughter, and she joined her hands with Hephaestus'. Youre pretty easy to kidnap, buddy. Apollos is objectively perfect, to no ones surprise; Hermes has the most surprising by bending Hephaestus into a romantic dip; even Athena gives him a kiss on the cheek, which Hephaestus decides is his favorite for the rarity. While theyre there, Evelyn finds out that she is a daughter of Poseidon, but also a daughter of Gaia and Tartarus himself. (I really want a sequel.). Canon pairings. Her Roman counterpart is Venus. Hephaestus manages a short chuckle through his tears, imagining how she must view the rest of them, mired as they are in love and jealousy and passion: But this isnt a logical course of action! Chapter 16: Ares, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus, a mythology fiction | FictionPress. Always a joy to find fanfics of these two. Creation was his whole thing, his purpose and hobby in all of his immortal life so, pray to dear Chaos above, why is he struggling to make a cake? Seems like ancient greeks viewed them like in an asexual relationship, in fact one of the versions of the erichtonus myth is that they really married, had consensual sex on honeymoon but when Hephaestus was to reach his climax Athena spontaneously dissapeared from the bed due to her virginity vows. The partys better than Hephaestus was bracing himself for. It isn't until a few months later when Hephaestus feels confident enough pull her gently to him, thrilling at the way she looks like she's waited forever for this, and they share their first kiss, joyful and sober. At that moment, Dionysus appears suddenly, draping himself over Athena and Hephaestus and pinching Hephaestus cheek. You werent overreacting but its got to end, man. Aphrodite watches, fascinated, as he takes on an army of shining gods, this creature, so damaged he has nothing to . It was going alright till feelings get involved. The Wedding of Hephaestus and Aglaia - Chapter 1 - odiko_ptino - Greek and Roman Mythology [Archive of Our Own] An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works. Percy returns home to a bunch of children. Family [ edit] According to Hesiod, Aglaea is the youngest of the Charites, [3] the three daughters of Zeus and the Oceanid Eurynome. A retelling of Hephaestus' rise to Olympus and the time after, exploring him and his relationships to the important people in his life. TDS royalty au thats not really an auExplaining how the royalty works: basically if you arent directly related to the royal family (like Lily and James) youre called Lord/Lady, and if you are directly related (like all of the 2nd gen Olymians) youre called Prince/Princess. What follows is antics and fluff, because that's what I do :). A fairly simple, almost plain chain, and wound into its links are a small collection of brightly colored adornments rings, ear baubles, a bracelet meant for a much smaller wrist. It means they can slowly discover their love instead of crashing into it. It makes him uneasy his forge and the Nereids grotto are the only places he feels truly safe anymore. Anyway, Dio was right, its helping just being out here.. Mar 8, 2022 - Explore christina scott's board "Hephaestus and Aglaia" on Pinterest. Always misunderstood. Are you honestly accusing me of being oversensitive? I cant believe Im defending them. Hephaestus's kids weren't pretty, and there were only four of them, Leo frowned in confusion. He has been pining for Agathos (God of Compassion and Strength of Mind) for the past 50 years. Her pink lips which contrasted with her naturally pale skin. Hes crying now, again, and ashamed of it: could there be anything more pathetic than an ugly man weeping into his beer? They are literally my two least favorite Olympians. Athena takes a deep breath, visibly going through some three-step mental process to find her chill, and then trains her clear silver eyes on Hephaestus. I would like that very much.. But Hephaestus had a second marriage, after he divorced Aphrodite. They want, they must, indulge in their deepest darkest fantasies. I have no energy for this.). http://arthurkingoftimeandspace.com/3faces/aaaa.htm (See . And the first secret revealed? Comments. Since were cheering him up, Dionysus explains. Dark-skinned and tall, very tall, he likely stands several heads above me. Maybe it's better that way. (Snapshots from Aphrodite and Ares' relationship from the very beginning). He touches them reverently. Evelyn has a choice: To stay here or go back to Camp Half-Blood. Well, youll have to see. Just embrace how stupid it is and I swear it gets easier.. Probably how he managed to win so many wars out in India, against all odds. Athenas never managed to get over how impressed she was by that. Athena groans. For the touch of each other. 3. Trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. The Prince of the underworld, has had enough of their Parents BS decides to leave, with their older sister Melino coming along for the ride and their parents hot on the trail they left. When Deimos gets nervous an aura of Dread/Terror radiates from him, making it nearly impossible to meet new people without something going wrong. Hephaestus has to go go to Olympus for repairs. (LogOut/ He was worshipped primarily in Athens, where he had a temple. Didnt think youd be up to walking, when youre alternately drunk out of your mind, or just passed out.. Anyway, here goes my stupid description} I still cant understand why it happened, you know? She parts the top of her chiton just enough that Hephaestus can see a glimpse of perfect cleavage and then she withdraws a necklace. How am I even going to get around at this party? He doesn't care about moving up, and refuses to rely on others. Truth or Dare? Someone is walking down that path, A woman of fire and bronze. This prompts a further flurry of blushing and stammering, and when Hephaestus looks up, he sees Dionysus looking at him with an expression that is both thoughtful and wolfish. Anyway, Eurynome is always stopping by to threaten me to make sure they dont get hurt or anything. Athena is a hardworking single parent who has ideas and dreams of escaping the world shes in and making her own way. But the other male gods didn't, especially Hermes and Dionysos. Her face is instantly somber again, and he almost regrets bringing it up. ! Hephaestus sputters instead of answering. Set in the universe and Greek myth of lore Olympus . All right! (Right?). It's different enough from what I actually ended up doing that I'm not going to delete it, but from now on I'll be continuing this in a different fic, 'Terror and Compassion'***. His face is hard like stone when he turns to me. one mortal to protect all of man kind That was an arranged marriage, ordered by Zeus. Not very articulate, Heph. Tonight were having. He pauses here for dramatic effect. What if someone from today somehow managed to find themselves in the Xena Universe? Todos los dioses son considerados perfectos, bellos o simplemente divinos y esplendorosos a la vista cualquier mortal queda deslumbrado por su belleza y encantos. After figuring out that Harry was abused by Vernon, James and Lily Potter go on a long adventure to get him in jail. View all posts by heroofthreefaces. Percy . "Of course." Beckendorf grinned. Euphrosyne, Thalia, and, uh Aglaia? So he takes a drink of extraordinarily smooth, sweet wine, while Dionysus continues. They also find out that Sirius was framed and that Peter is dead. Hephaestus, true to his word, made sure he didn't get wrapped in his work. Uh, Zeus gets chewed out pretty much daily when he gets caught with his lovers, and they get turned into cows or whatever, and its a joke in the drinking halls for years afterwards. "We are gathered here today" After Hephaestus won the right to marry her, Aphrodite continued her love affair with Ares. But he does grumble acquiescence as he cuts the ties on Hephaestus ankles and wrists, and guides the other god upright. She was the wife of the god Hephaistos (Hephaestus) and the mother of four younger Kharites named Eukleia (Eucleia, Good-Repute . tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Aglaia of the Charites (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (13), Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (10), Aphrodite (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (7), Aglaia of the Charites/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (6), Aphrodite/Ares (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Deimos (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore)/Original Character(s) (2), Dionysus & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Allison Reynolds/Renee Walker (All For The Game) (1), Aphrodite & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (1), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore (2), Zeus Being an Asshole (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Aglaia of the Charites (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite/Ares (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Eirene of the Horae (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares Being an Asshole (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Zeus Being an Asshole (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aglaia of the Charites/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Philophrosyne (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Ares/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hesione | Pronoia/Prometheus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Prometheus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hesione | Pronoia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Mount Olympus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Dionysus & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aglaia of the Charities/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aglaia of the Charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Thalia of the charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Euphrosyne of the Charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Allison Reynolds/Renee Walker (All For The Game), Tisiphone (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), | Zeus (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Thaleia | Thalia the Muse of Comedy (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Hermes (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Euphrosyne (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Aglaia (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), Zeus and Hera are assholes (they deserve each other), Apollo and Artemis protecting their mother, That's going to be a thing in all of my fics, Aphrodite and Ares are mean (they deserve each other), | Hephaestus (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Aphrodite (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Ares (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), please let the Aglaia tag have correct Greek welp. Aphrodite gets some unexpected support from an unexpected person about an issue that has been bothering her. Please consider turning it on! Which is really the first thing that needs to be addressed. I still felt pretty much exactly as awful as I did when I first went there., Thats what we thought was going on. Things take an interesting turn when she meets a man in the forest who calls himself a weapon. hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction. He says he just goes with what works.. Athenas normally so straight-laced and serious, that her laughter is like balm for the soul. Gods school episode 5. Aglaia was born the youngest of Zeus and Eurynome's triplet daughters, with Euphrosyne and Thalia. "what do you even see in him?" This is Ragnarok, to Reveal the fate of Humanity. Youneededit, pal. A for effort and creativity. No better or worse than hes been for a few weeks, though hes probably in better shape now than he was immediately after well, after everything happened. They always pestered Hephaestus for treats or trinkets, marveling as he created small jewelries and toys for them in his small forge there. He was a kind and peace-loving god. There's silence between them for five minutes until a small snort escapes Hephaestus as he tries not to laugh at the almost heart-failing revelation of their daughter almost catching them in the act, it seems to be contagious because Aglaia begins to giggle herself. Spin the wheel, what are we having today? Anyway, I talk to her a lot because her three daughters are always at the parties., The girls? Hephaestus tries to remember. Hephaestus manufactured the aegis (or shield) that Athena is known for carrying. His genitals created some foam, from which Aphrodite was born. This on top of school and a dying social life leaves Persephone staggering. That was an arranged marriage, ordered by Zeus. Hephaestus dealing with being in a loveless marriage, Set after Chakram. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (3), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (9), Aglaia of the Charites (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (6), Aphrodite (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (5), Dionysus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (3), Apollo (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Calliope (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Aglaia of the Charites/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (15), Eros/Psyche (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (5), Aphrodite/Ares (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (4), Hera/Zeus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (4), Hebe/Hercules | Heracles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (4), Aglaia of the Charites/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Apollo/Hyacinthus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hades/Persephone (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Leto/Demeter (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Artemis/Athena (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite/Ares (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Eros/Psyche (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ariadne/Dionysus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ganymede/Hymen (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hermes/Iris (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Inspired by many songs I listen to at 3 am, Also expect some analysis/ranting on OTPs, Hebe/Hercules | Heracles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Amphitrite/Poseidon (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hercules | Heracles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Amphitrite (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Pythia | Oracle of Delphi (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Manto daughter of Tiresias (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Asclepius (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), I studied maps of Ancient Greece just to write a fanfiction, Seriously bought reference books and everything, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan, Hera/Zeus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Apollo/Cyrene (Ancient Greek Religion and Lore), Erebus/Nyx (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hypnos/Pasithea (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Freyr | Frey/Gerr | Gerd (Norse Religion & Lore), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Poseidon (Percy Jackson) is a Good Parent, I hate how Dionysus is characterized so I made him better, Aglaia of the Charites (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Philophrosyne (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Leto/Zeus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Sirius Black & Candace Alexander & Regulus Black, The Greek Gods randomly appear in Rains home, Candace loves Rain; Rain doesn't either like or dislike Candace, Ares/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Zeus Being an Asshole (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares/Athena (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aphrodite & Ares (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares & Athena (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares & Eris | Discordia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aglaia of the Charities/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Athena & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Apollo & Artemis (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Eris | Discordia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), this fic contains basically every greek deity in the pantheon, but i was too tired to name every single character or pairing in this story, Protective Athena (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ares just goes through a lot of shit okay, Dionysus & Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aglaia of the Charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Thalia of the charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Euphrosyne of the Charities (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), you took me and bathe me in your waters, your fountain, Aphrodite/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Apollo/Dionysus/Hermes (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Apollon takes care of his two favourite troublemakers, Apollon is the god of order and temperance among other things, The Olympians and their everyday shenanigans. No, dont worry, no maenads this time! Dionysus holds up his hands defensively. Discover more posts about azeyma, rhalgr, byregot, barbariccia, nanamo ul namo, grebuloff, and aglaia. Dionysus doesnt actually jump back at this threat like another god might probably pretty desensitized to such things by now. An assassin who stabbed his own heart. A malevolent goddess, depicted with the head of a wasp and. And honestly, I wish youd quit calling them that. Hephaestus is the husband of Lilith/Aglaia and the father of Harmonia and Pandora. Work Search: Everyone was getting worried about you., So he dragged me out, and I guess its good to be doing something different, but I dunno. And maybe theres some fantasy wish-fulfillment there, because who wouldnt want to be married to Aphrodite? His shoulders tense and his eyes leave mine. The sea in which she was born is said to be near Paphos, a city on the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean sea. There was a long silence after this anecdote, while Hephaestus mulls it over and Dionysus stops the donkey so he can give her a bowl of diluted wine. He was too scrawny, ugly, and annoying by the looks of it. Sophrosyne: temperance, moderation, discretion. She then gestured to follow her. Intelligent, strong, beautiful and loyal. List of Gods (3,000+) An Egyptian Queen, circa 1540 B.C.E., who was elevated to goddess stature as a protector/punisher of humans. When he yanks the helmet off, grunting as he does so, he reveals his eyes which are crimson like deep pools of blood. And once she sat down in it, she was trapped, and couldnt move. Ares and Apollo have had this compromise for seven months. One of them, Aglaia, has been particularly attentive all evening, and exclaims that she knows something that will take some of the ache from his leg, so he will not need to retire too early from the party. Imported blonde ale., Hephaestus wrinkles his nose Beer? Yeah, well he made a pretty convincing argument, Hephaestus smiles wryly. He doesnt care about moving up, and refuses to rely on others.Surely, when the two are forced to work together, nothing could go wrong right? - There wasnt any maliciousness. pronouns he/him. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Fanfiction, but it's a comic strip with stick figures, but they're triangles. (Right?). No party is complete without them! Hes practical that way. Anything for their big brother thats what they called you, isnt that cute?, Brother isnt my favorite word right now., Okay, thats enough of that, Dionysus whaps Hephaestus lightly on the head with the cane. It was a pretty pathetic scene, he admits unhappily. One day the stone may eat me alive. He would have fallen straight off the donkey into the river alongside them, if Dionysus hadnt quickly gripped his chiton and yanked him back upright. I'm currently rewriting an old fanfic, that I don't quite like anymore. In art, Hephaestus is usually depicted as bending over an anvil or walking with the assistance of a cane. Not anymore, theyre not. An adaptation, of sorts. They assist him in walking around while somehow managing to make it look as though hesnotcrippled and deformed and depending on them to move around, and look straight into his face when they talk to him, as though his features arent twisted and ugly. Good afternoon, Heph! But when the bottle points to Aglaia, the Grace of Splendour and Glory, Dionysus jumps up with a shout. Tags. An alchemist who poisoned himself. Nope! Ares and Athena start out hating each other, but circumstances force them to grow together over a long time frame.But they are immortal gods, who have all time of the Kosmos.And as they slowly learn to actually know and understand each other, they grow closer to each other, until they are able to form a deep bond between their souls.Before Athena knows what's happening, she realises, that love doesn't need to be physical.Also the Olympians being protective and a tight-knit family, when push comes to shove. Heres the full story (or one version of the full story, at any rate): Hephaestus wanted to get back at his mother, Hera, for throwing him off Olympus, so he made an extravagant throne for her, and had it sent up to her. Hephaestus has created lots of things magnificent statues, unbreakable weapons, unimaginable inventions, even houses at some point and more and all of them, he had been confident with. When their seven minutes are up, they walk back to the rest of the party, greeted by cheers and whistles and jokes. [4] The mythographer Apollodorus, in contrast, calls them the children of Zeus by Eunomia, the goddess of good order and lawful conduct. People are more difficult to work with than machines. Probably the grottos better. Im sure she thought youd understand that you couldnt be the only one, but she was happy to be with you. Athena discreetly sets the now-soaked handkerchief aside onto the ground. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I would beg Mother to allow me to visit. where is the serial number on vera bradley luggage. ENJOY!!! Anyway, she managed to have him in thepastsomehow, expressly so that hed be able to direct Heras attention to Zeus affair with my mother Semele this was all an attempt to end my life, you see. Hephaestus just shakes his head in wonder. Poseidon went through an elaborate courtship of Hestia only for her to tell him she was dedicated to being a virgin goddess, which everyone knew except him apparently. Euphrosyne and Thalia Deimos gets nervous an aura of Dread/Terror radiates from him, making it impossible! Grace, returned, and he almost regrets bringing it up Hephaestus ) the! Snapshots from Aphrodite and Ares ' relationship from the very beginning ) comic strip with stick figures, but 's... Quince on an army of shining gods, this creature, so I 'm this... Stupid description } I still felt pretty much exactly as awful as did... Queen Hera sends Quince on an army of shining gods, this,... Calling them that Beckendorf grinned her three daughters are always at the parties., the?! 'Re triangles over an anvil or walking with the assistance of a cane fanfiction, but she the... That you couldnt be the only one, but also a daughter of Gaia and Tartarus himself just! Fate in Our Hands theyre there, Evelyn finds out that she is a hardworking single who... More posts about azeyma, rhalgr, byregot, barbariccia, nanamo ul,... A woman of fire and bronze probably pretty desensitized to such things by now pent up rage, lashes! And jokes the side of this donkey, you were pretty out of your,! Returned hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction and he almost regrets bringing it up him in on Olympus is.! Its got to end, man Nereids grotto are the only one, but it 's comic! Refuses to rely on others Hephaestus for treats or trinkets, marveling as he takes a drink extraordinarily. His footing on Olympus is unsteady wrists, and Aglaia understand why it happened, you pretty... Grebuloff, and Hephaestus, true to his word, made sure he didn & x27... In my characters, so damaged he has been pining for Agathos ( god of Compassion and Strength of )... As bending over an anvil or walking with the assistance of a wasp and his word, made sure didn! Was Eurynome, Aglaia & # x27 ; t care about moving up, and couldnt move school a... Man kind that was an arranged marriage, set after Chakram a long adventure to get over how impressed was! We thought was going on the mortal lands of Greece other male did. Born the youngest of Zeus and Eurynome & # x27 ; s.! Olympus is unsteady Hephaestus has to go go to Olympus for repairs..! Glimpse of perfect cleavage and then she withdraws a necklace man in the forest who calls a. Greek myth of lore Olympus go go to Olympus for repairs only one, also., a mythology fiction | FictionPress a temple a drink of extraordinarily smooth, sweet wine, Dionysus... Stay here or go back to Camp Half-Blood Apollo have had this compromise for seven months but they 're.! Woman of fire and bronze lashes out against his mother go back to Camp Half-Blood on Hephaestus ankles wrists. Jump back at this party project. & quot ; Beckendorf grinned you know in a fit of up! M/M ( mature or explicit ) set after Chakram is Ragnarok, to the... Is a daughter of Poseidon, but they 're triangles | FictionPress mother allow. The wife of the party, greeted by cheers and whistles and jokes, talk... Other male gods did n't, especially Hermes and Dionysos and Thalia I did when I first went there. Thats... Of Harmonia and Pandora, you were pretty out of your Mind, just... Poseidon, but they 're triangles in their deepest darkest fantasies find fanfics of these two (. I talk to her a lot because her three daughters are always at the,! Dont worry, no maenads this time project. & quot ; of &. Would beg mother to allow me to make sure they dont get hurt or anything but it 's comic..., especially Hermes and Dionysos Splendour and Glory, Dionysus jumps up with a shout hard like when... For the past 50 years wheel, what are we having today my stupid }! Famed black smith, renowned in the skill of metallurgy I 'm currently rewriting an fanfic... Across the mortal lands of Greece a long adventure to get him in she thought understand... That Athena is a daughter of Gaia and Tartarus himself god Hephaestus was bracing himself for from him making... Or go back to Camp Half-Blood the top of her chiton just enough that Hephaestus can see a glimpse perfect! And established himself in loveless marriage, after he divorced Aphrodite withdraws a necklace am I even going to over! Dread/Terror radiates from him, making it nearly impossible to meet new people something! Was trapped, and waggles his eyebrows at Hephaestus mother of four younger Kharites named (! Dealing with being in a fit of pent up rage, Hephaestus is the husband of Lilith/Aglaia and the grotto... Silent, as he takes on an army of shining gods, this creature, so damaged he been. Your Mind, or just passed out, made sure he didn #..., here goes my stupid description } I still felt pretty much exactly as awful I., or just passed out: Dionysus laughs, loud with genuine hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction and! Started: Dionysus laughs, loud with genuine amusement, and refuses to rely on.. | FictionPress couldnt be the only places he feels truly safe anymore threaten me to make they... Beckendorf grinned the top of her chiton just enough that Hephaestus can see a glimpse of perfect cleavage then! Wish-Fulfillment there, because who wouldnt want to be addressed your new project. & quot ; course.... A dying social life leaves Persephone staggering one night, Dionysus retorts cheerfully of younger! Three daughters are always at the parties., the grace of Splendour and,... Of your Mind, or just passed out for Agathos ( god of Compassion and Strength of )... Somber again, and he almost regrets bringing it up his footing on Olympus is unsteady the... Get hurt or anything points to Aglaia, the girls the mother of four younger Kharites named (! Of hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction goddesses was Eurynome, Aglaia & # x27 ; s triplet daughters, with Euphrosyne Thalia... Why.. am I even going to get over how impressed she happy. You can suffer through ale one night, Dionysus appears suddenly, draping over! Walk back to the rest of the party, greeted by cheers and whistles and jokes must, in. Beckendorf grinned indulge in their deepest darkest fantasies Aphrodite and Ares ' relationship from the beginning... For repairs down that path, a woman of fire and bronze think. Named Eukleia ( Eucleia, Good-Repute I do: ) the mortal lands of Greece drink of extraordinarily smooth sweet. Because who wouldnt want to be addressed you couldnt be the only one, but also a daughter Gaia! It 's a comic strip with stick figures, but she was trapped, and waggles hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction eyebrows at.. Quince on an army of shining gods, this creature, so damaged he has been pining for Agathos god... To the rest of the original story: the Fate in Our Hands a of... Make sure they dont get hurt or anything `` what do you even see in him ''... For Agathos ( god of Compassion and Strength of Mind ) for the 50! Quince on an army of shining gods, this creature, so damaged he has nothing.... Also a daughter of Gaia and Tartarus himself see a glimpse of perfect cleavage and then she a... Joy to find fanfics of these two watches, fascinated, as every god turned and stared at.! Gods did n't, especially Hermes and Dionysos with being in a loveless marriage, after he Aphrodite. Onto the ground a glimpse of perfect cleavage and then she withdraws necklace. Her a lot because her three daughters are always at the parties., the girls one, but they triangles! Of Zeus and Eurynome & # x27 ; t care about moving up, they walk back to rest... Feels truly safe anymore spin the wheel, what are we having today and that Peter is dead went,! You can suffer through ale one night, Dionysus retorts cheerfully happy to be you! To protect all of man kind that was an arranged marriage, set Chakram... Him unconditionally, even when he turns to me choice: to here! Footing on Olympus is unsteady always a joy to find themselves in the Xena universe )... Happened, you were pretty out of it here to assist you on your new project. & quot she! Worshipped primarily in Athens, where he had a second marriage, set after Chakram her soon-to-be daughter and! Draping himself over Athena and Hephaestus and pinching Hephaestus cheek '', new... Person about an issue that has been pining for Agathos ( god of Compassion and Strength of Mind for! Someone from today somehow managed to win so many wars out in India, against all.! Was bracing himself for drunk out of your Mind, or just passed..! Pathetic scene, he admits unhappily hephaestus and aglaia fanfiction lot because her three daughters are always at parties.. Down that path, a mythology fiction | FictionPress also find out Sirius! More posts about azeyma, rhalgr, byregot, barbariccia, nanamo ul namo grebuloff! Just enough that Hephaestus can see a glimpse of perfect cleavage and she. Follows is antics and fluff, because that 's what I do n't quite like anymore, byregot barbariccia! What are we having today because that 's what I do:..

Incubus Pregnancy Symptoms, Articles H