brandon davis judge mathis update

The Certified transcript of that hearing 11/24/15 details Brandons continued harassment of his ex and spouse. My daughters and I relocated to Muskegon in 2013 and we have become invested members of this community. My work extends beyond the courtroom. Although it is conceivable thatDaviscould have been awarded the Purple Heart for assignment in the United States, his records do not support his claim of aPurple Heart award, let alone two. Scam is up. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. You cant be over seas receiving purple hearts and other valor if youre living in Austin, TX working for these employers. Soon as the doors close the heat will be turned up. I honestly told them i believe youre a con man and this is just the tip of the spear on all your criminal activity. You see he would have to file these docs with court as exhibit evidence for both parties to view for it. 6136. I have litigated well over 1000 cases including at least 50 jury trials on topics including, but not limited to, homicides, criminal sexual conduct, armed robbery, elder abuse, child abuse, financial crimes. Give me a break man. Mathis, who previously presided as a judge in Michigan's 36th District Court, also currently holds the title as the longest-running Black male host of a courtroom television series. HHV Exclusive: Judge Mathis talks "Grow House," marijuana, Snoop Dogg, Donald Trump, taxes, the bombing, and more with @ Hip-HopVibe.com. You see Brandons intellectual horsepower is his biggest liability along with his credibility. "Today our hearts are broken in downtown Laurel after suddenly losing our friend . Brother of Joseph D. (Kristen), Thomas (Kathy), Breda (Pete) Kocik, Mary (Errol) Mooney, Kieran (Barb), and Kerry (Manny) Schuller. I can send you the Cps report where Brandon made all these claims now found to be false. I can also provide you documentation from open records where Brandon made his claims of being 1st Force Recon Marine (which everyone above confirmed) he was never assigned to as a 0321 or any other duty assignment at 1st, 2nd or any Force Recon command, and claimed of being a interrogator where he said under oath he was trained in the technique playing Nazi the Human Intelligence and Counter Intelligence command both confirmed he had never attended the school. I dont care if the picture was taken yesterday or 10 years ago. No one at 1st Force Recon has any account of Brandon 1996-2008. By the way his wife is not crazy. Not the first time you did it Linda Felton aka Barbara Dolores aka BRANDON MICHAEL DAVIS AKA MARINE PHONY!!!!! This casts doubt that hewas awarded the Combat Action Ribbon twice, nor theBronze Star with a V for valor sincethese are ribbons awarded for actions as a result of armed conflict. Brendan Anthony Moran, 37, beloved son of Joseph and Mary Moran. He just gave 2 hours plus testimony in a civil hearing that exposes his lies and states My DD214 is not correct and trying to fix it He tripled down on the military tenure and was caught lying over and over again. I guess next youll pretend to be the blonde chic with the red fusion yelling for those vets to leave you alone from inside your home? You cant write a better script than what took place. I am so thankful for your work with this. What again did you view and be advised all attorneys creep this site regularly so was West Short or William A James at this sit down? I defended you and now I am seeing everything come to light. I wonder if Brandon just forgot his training he learned from the usmc interrogator school he swears he attended in the 7 months enlisted. Draw as many names in as possible. Home. I have no relationship with other personnel on here but to tell you I understand there pain and heartache. If you really earned them BRANDON MICHAEL DAVIS, show it!!!!!! Watch fullscreen . Related: Four seeking new circuit court judgeship in . Another POSER? Brandon Davis was never awarded a Bronze Star, Purple Heart, or a Combat Action Ribbon. 42:07. While working as a prosecutor, I also had the privilege of leading Muskegon Countys Social Justice Diversion program. Bad news is I requested your records-FOIA and are identical to whats posted here. His son knows his father is not who he says he is but just like his father hes embarrassed and ashamed of the situation. Dude is either crazy ass hell or played crazy to get out which many do so after or during boot camp. Sorry try again. R. I. P. As announced on a recent episode of Judge Mathis, former bailiff Brendan Anthony Moran died on December 28, 2002 at the age of 37. So the Navy started to change and bring in recruits for this. You know better than that, and you should know that living a life of lies and falsification will always come back to haunt you, which it is doing right now. After viewing these docs what questions did you have for him? Everything believable until its time to see the docs. Judge Mathis is a long-running, Daytime Emmy Award-winning syndicated arbitration-based reality court show presided over by the retired Judge of Michigan's 36th District Court and black-culture . I can bet on my life youve only heard one side clearly by your make believe events you were told happened. 926k Followers, 154 Following, 2,656 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Judge Greg Mathis (@judgegregmathis) judgegregmathis. Doyle Devereux (born April 13, 1966) is an American Actor, Producer, and Writer from Hinsdale, Illinois. R. I. P. As announced on a recent episode of Judge Mathis, former bailiff Brendan Anthony Moran died on December 28, 2002 at the age of 37. a CAR with a Star) and a Purple Heart with a designation of a second award. The case writeup essentially states that Davis claims are not supported by his official military records. He has made me laugh, he made me cry (happy tears). More about: Judge Mathis, Judge Mathis: canceled or renewed?, Syndicated TV shows: canceled or renewed? The Bronze Star (with possibly a V for valor) is not in his service record. Have a blessed day. Wild guess - but that woman sitting there, she probably gets domestically violenced often. This is a decade plus of lies by this man. He seemed like a genuine, nice kid. You know you cant ever address me straight up. Leave me out and off of your website please. Devereux has a credit each for writing and producing Doug's Christmas in 2014. and with you disguising as two different females Linda Fenton and Barbara Dolores, you have signs of femininity because you want to be a sissy. If he joined back into the USMC to become Recon or Force Recon it would have been 2004-2008 because he was arrested in 2008 in Round Rock for writing bad check (hints the mug shot). The Judge Mathis Show 5 . Brandon alleged I attacked him in the Leander PD lobby and 10 days later manufactured this pathetic story that he now fears for his life. Jackpot!! You are accusing him of things that he is not guilty of. Linda Fenton and Paul H. Smith, give it up, you both are BUSTED cause you are the same person, who we all know as the Marine phony called BRANDON MICHAEL DAVIS!!!! Dude you lost your chance to play the victim with Leander PD. I will be speaking with them this week but would love to speak with Austin Talley and KBW83 first. He got you now move on. Since these are not standard lengths for enlistments, there would have been circumstances that would have cut them short. Apperently his batshit crazy wife said all of this and id like to clarify that none of this is true. Otherwise, What you claim to have seen is just hearsay ~ Scotty. Please contact us with any updates. The news of the Judge Mathis series cancellation comes as the result of changing and challenging conditions in the daytime syndication market. Linda Fenton, how much did Brandon pay you and Jarrod Rhodes to make people believe his lies?? I know this cause the so called two of you said some things that BRANDON MICHAEL DAVIS has said word for word in the past that is a lie!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, but you keep her!? Contact. I do know that one of the signed documents was a restraining order against Brandons ex-wifes ex-husband. I suggest you visit the Facebook page we dediicated to Brandon Michael Davis which is titled BMD aka Marine Phony at https://www.facebook.com/bmdmarinephony Just a simple year because there is only 6 classes a year. lol.. High ranking vets hes shown this xerox copy to are on email record stating to being shown these fake xerox documents during failed business contract negotiations. Mathis has prior knowledge of the cases. Copyright TV Series Finale. The only combat you saw is probably swatting a fly or playing hide and go seek as a child. They also point out that his stack is all messed up.. In addition to my experience as a prosecutor, I have also diversified my area of practice by handling criminal cases as a defense attorney, family law and labor law matters as well as other civil cases. Im sure this has to be your worst nightmare coming true and you cant do anything about it. Tons of people have proof of who Brandon really is and that he is a manipulative compulsive liar. Brandon you are a sissyfied punk ass fuckboy you rotweiler mouth motherfucker claiming to be Paul H. Smith, Linda Fenton, and Barbara Dolores. "You ain't nothing to me!" Knowing this dude is suspect you agreed to put a small child in his care? I disagree. After further dissection and speaking with someone who knows Smith very well, this is Brandon as suspected. Telepictures Productions, Inc. | In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment You let people verbally assault these your investigating. He will remain on the Wall of Shame. Also, I am African American as well, and just to let you know, you are an embarrassment to the African American community, especially knowing the history that African Americans in the military went through prior to 1948 and even some f the trials and tribulations that still existed after. Repeat after Gunny I was lied to. Shoes needed to be cleaned every time you came in from outside. What about that statement is not true, in your opinion? Fans of the longtime TV personality will get a glimpse into his life outside the courtroom on the new . That very easily could have been me, but from an early age my mother worked hard to instill values of hard work, compassion, integrity, service, and excellence into her children. We do not condone senseless acts by individuals that assault, threaten, or intimidate anyone suspected of Stolen Valor. VA Disability fraud is his concern now. Judge Greg Mathis Host of "Judge Mathis" Court TV Show #MathisFamilyMatters. I did receive the information you sent. Site admins, Investigator from Stolen Valor.com and Force Recon members contacted me days later. In addition to the FOIA request and results, nobody in the US Marine Corps Reconcommunity seems to know him. Linda Mathis. Would you agree that this is a far stretch? Ill repeat it here for convenience but it is available for verification: 14. 37:35. With the amount of evidence stacked against Brandon making false claim for federal and state benefits, grants or loans, the DOJ and DPS will be prosecuting.. What youre witnessing is just fall out from hurt people whove been victim to an evil man. None of that was true and neither is your background fortunately. Well.. No sign of such activity with the any county. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/en.futurama/images/0/04/TinnyTim.png/revision/latest?cb=20130330073533. TVPG. But still nothing. This essential work requires a systemic approach to increasing transparency, accountability, and fairness in all matters of public safety. Changing and challenging conditions in the daytime syndication market to which theyre unable to adjust. Last election November 8, 2022 . Brandon pled no contest to the battery charge -- a misdemeanor, and the judge sentenced him to a drug diversion program. Judge Mathisis produced by Warner Bros. Unscripted Television in association with AND Syndicated Productions and Telepictures Productions, and is distributed by Warner Bros. Allows me to enter and exit Brandons deepest and most troubled thoughts quite frequently. obviously then he couldnt have achieved what hes alleging. Like a parasite just sucking credibility from each of his hosts. When Brandon became a teen father, he knew that his life changed forever. We will miss him greatly.. So we should all stop questioning you and the legitimacy of these alleged unnamed documents because why? If there was any proof of his honors and medals he would have provided them proudly and made this nightmare for his newest family all go away. Member Actors Union. Sort that shit out somewhere else. All government agency have a HR department, because they have to prove that their personnel can pay the rent, car loans or all the same burdens of life. So we allowed you to just talk and talk and talk. Paul Smith please explain your experience with evaluating military documents? Judge Mathis and The People's Court will soon deliver their final verdicts.. Movies. Many other syndicated informational series ended in 2022, including Dr. Oz, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Good Dish, Maury, The Real, and The Wendy Williams Show. More than happy to share with you. Ive got plenty more facts to provide them about your phony punk hero. Dezi and Tamyra often say that since they went to college and law school with Brandon they should automatically get their degrees. the Internet makes it easy doesnt it! Possibly. Though I havent found a solid source, it is rumored that the Judge Mathis show will pay $200 to each litigant, hotel and food costs, as well as the settlement owed. Library. Amber Corrine. It is plausible that he got kicked out of the USMC, never told the US Navy when he joined up and it all caught up to him and then was booted from the Navy. May 24th Hearing set Wilco court #2 .. Rule 11 filed. I am also in possession of the copy & paste, manual redacted DD214s youve submitted as evidence in your civil suit set January 2017. He cannot provide things you never forget, what his Platoon Leader, platoon Sgt or company commanders name. Stop defending this fake. As a young man, he was involved with gangs, dropped out of school, spent time in jail and then, as a promise to his dying . WARNER BROS. TV (2) Judge Greg Mathis of 'Judge Mathis'; Judge Marilyn Milian of 'The People's Court'. The alerts explains everything why Brandon chooses his victims. After a long and tedious recovery, Davis made the decision to give music another shot. See you on the 24th.. I was curious if you truly posted this? These records are what is on file @ the National Personal Record Center ( NPRC ) If Russel says they are wrong. Brandon claimed he was unemployed and has not filed a tax return since 2011. Brandon Michael Daviswas spotted at a wedding wearing a US Marine Corps dress uniform. So Brandon also found out we requested body camera footage of that alleged lobby assault. Clearly you have doubts about your work as a father too. Totally understand why they cant find everything. Judge Greg Mathis, the youngest elected judge in Michigans history, was born on April 5, 1960, in Detroit, Michigan. Someone has verified his paperwork bit will be interesting to see what happens legally now. Let us first say what we are NOT. Last month, it was announced that Dr. Phil is ending after a 21-year run. Allow me to fill in the blanks for you on some specifics here you keep dancing around. William ? A fool and his child have just parted. In the credits is the following statement: Monetary awards are paid from a fund maintained by the producer.. Why is that Mr. Smith? Colors on one side of the hamper, whites on the other. The 2nd suit is another civil matter oddly detailed in almost exact wording of grievances for the failed Protective Order. 132,079 talking about this. Elections and appointments. Loved his tough love attitude. He also possesses three credits under his name as an actor. Brandon is scheduled to turn himself over to Wilco Sheriffs at the jail tomorrow to start his first weekend of 180 day 36 month probated sentence for being in contempt. Then, if this is true it is grounds to conclude that the records are inconsistent so therefore Davis may be all he says he is? That was filed. Make it legitimate and post ALL the info from the FBI, CIA etc. The stars of HGTV's "Home Town" are mourning a former camera operator and assistant on the show. You dont remember me but I remember you from playing paintball and inviting me to your gun range. At your convenience Major. As a Muskegon County resident, I am also very involved in community service efforts throughout the Greater Muskegon area. And as the world began to shut down due to the pandemic in 2020, Davis reluctantly entered the world of TikTok. | Tags: Austin, Brandon Davis, Brandon M. Davis, Brandon Michael Davis, Brandon Mike Davis, bronze star, Caligo Belli International, CAR, CAR with a star, CBI, Ceremonial Guard, combat, combat action ribbon, combat wounded, embellisher, Force Recon, jump wings, Marine Corps, MB Savid, Navy, purple heart, reconnaissance, scuba, scuba bubble, Stolen Valor, Texas, US Marine Corps, usmc, USN, Wounded, [] folks at Military Phony send us their work on this chap Brandon Michael Davis, who they say that parades around Austin, []. Were you not secure in the fact your son would still love you no matter what lies you told or truths about you surfaced? Protection Order DENIED. Twitter:. And the administrator should make this more than just a point and accuse page. I met you through an ex friend of yours who has even stated that your fraud and lies go further back to 1996 when you were in Air Force JROTC at McNeil High School, where you initiated an incident that had a nearby high school Air Force JROTC unit file a complaint with the Air Education and Training Command of the Air Force and after the ROTC unit you were with almost got disbanded because of what you started, resentment occurred and you stopped visiting Westwood High School because of your anger towards the situation at play. I have seen you around obviously at the court house that day and wondered your play in all this. Seeoing how his law-breaking had distressed his mother, he decided to turn his life around. Judge Judys long-serving bailiff, Petri Hawkins-Byrd, is said to pull in more than $1 million a year for his work on the show, which typically shoots 260-odd episodes over the course of about 52 days each year. For now Ill add you to The Victims List. Now thinking about it what the hell is wrong with you to allow such a phony even around your grandson? Hes not going to beat you up. And not just they said but the actual paperwork. lol You fools. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Judge Mathis Show (may 23, 2018) - Davis vs Yockey. Hopefully one was why havent you come fwd with this proof if you filed a civil suit to be rewarded damages? The reasons why sent home prematurely will only be provided by Brandon when he shows his psyche exam. Was curious what your colleagues civilian and service would feel about you perusing with a serial pedophile? LINKEDIN:https://www.linkedin.com/in/mb-s%C3%A4vid-54040030?trk=seokp-title_posts_secondary_cluster_res_author_name (Davis name and initials backwards, sort of). Zero motions. When the meal was ready he would sit there and alternate between wanking himself off about his cooking skills, and criticizing you. Stuff falls through the cracks all the time. Along with The People's Court, the 20-year-old law-entertainment series has been dropped due to the network "getting out of the judge show business.". Yes you picked him up when he was sent home from the Marines after 7 months. The DD214s I have are identical to those posted. Another lie. . Another thing: He was the only one in the house who would cook dinner. Major cut your losses. I knew someone that grew up in a house like this. Judge Mathis Show (May 22, 2018) - Alkin vs Burke. The show will highlight the 62-year-old judge's life outside of the courtroom . The catch is his last 20 years of wage earnings list employers, dates employed and addresses of civilian companies during his alleged enlistment. Now thats a lie, and I know that because you are not Linda Felton, you are Brandon trying to pose as a woman. Wait his fam law attorney typed up one and fraudulently disguised it as filed with the court but that was nothin to do with this site. Nothing more. See that prove you no so little about the community . The People's Court originally aired with Judge Joseph Wapner as its presiding judge from 1981 to 1993. A unique role model, Judge Mathis stands out from other court show judges. Im not going to lie for you and I dont know why anyone else would risk perjury and what we would have to gain by doing so. BRC has no record of Brandon after 2005 . I couldnt agree more. What did Judge Mathis say about Brendan Morans death? Strange. Amir Mathis. None with a judges signature. To see others have figured you were a scam too is a relief. The DD-214 clearly states the dates of the schools and the lengths. Tyler Perry? Twenty years later in 2018, the show earned a Daytime Emmy for outstanding . But I know who is! The concept of the series was based . Youre the only supporter left. Very threatening and i will speak on those specifics youve shared with me during both jury trials. Davis, of East St. Louis, was leaving Denese's Place, at 218 Collinsville Avenue, around 2:18 a.m. when . The length of each of those enlistmentsis interesting the US Marines being about seven (7) months and the US Navy lasting just under two years (24 months). Viscous cycle by an evil evil person. Loved this show and Judge Mathis wisdom and tough love approach. Ex wife was 13, Christy OBrien 16 and you just hand Jarods son to him? Brandon Davis. News stations have requested to have him clear his name and he refuses to provide proof. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/en.futurama/images/0/04/TinnyTim.png/revision/latest?cb=20130330073533. Bailiff Brendan from the Judge Mathis television show died from a fall from the balcony of his apartment in Chicago. The family is not swayed by the frivolous filing. Real vets sacrificed their lives to earn the ribbons, medals, badges, and rank they proudly wear. Stolen Valor Act is one that links you to this site and the initial investigation of you. He is an actor, known for Amsterdam (2022), Undressed (1999) and First Monday (2002). They state that he would not have a scuba bubble. They all start back pedaling, rationalizing why Brandons stories never checkout. You make me sick Brandon Michael Davis with your fraudulent wannabe recon life. Hes actually quite fragile. I will truly miss Judge Mathis. He wouldnt have had to do this if the Navy knew he was prior Marine.A Marine is already a member of the Navy. Besides, multiple people from neighbers to Esmereldas family to their church pastor and even friends of Brandon all over Austin, San Antonio, and New Orleans have received certified mail with files detailing the truth on Brandon and everybody has proof of addresses for the last 20 years which show that during these so called times he was deployed or in the service, it shows he was working at various CIVILIAN employers. Guide to Building a Profitable eCommerce Website, Self-Hosted LMS or Cloud LMS We Help You Make the Right Decision, ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BANJO TUNING FOR BEGINNERS. Dont hurt the child. 2,656 posts. Men of integrity and who operate with supreme intellectual horsepower do not talk like barely HS educated 2nd generation removed Orleans trash. Incomplete records? He went in the US Navy and got out as an E-3. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. My son was in Iraq during the invasion but someone failed to check the box on his dd214 and he had to wait over 5 yrs to get help for his PTSD. Pre-teen? You are a fraudster and you cant control your behavior. Pastor Brandon majored in Religious Studies at Hampton University. Judge Judy Calling -Plaintiff Latoya McNatt suing defendant Robert Goodson for money she paid for Jeep Grand Cherokee, defendant had the title, and donated the car (or so he claims). "Hey folks, I'm sure by now you . SHOW # TAPE DATE CASE # CASE NAME AIR DATE; 21144R: 10/23/19: 427: Burt vs. Ramirez: 9/4/20: 8/15/19: 253: Marzett vs. Grover: 10/22/19: 419: Johnson vs. Rojas . Pray for forgiveness and mercy because there is no mercy being considered in the efforts to bring you to justice. Fraser Gouert vs. Nathan Posso Former friend for $4,217 - car damage/Counter for $700 - defamation & property. Let me also clarify some more of your tip toeing. Hot Video New Update. Youre dead on it! A woman has filed a lawsuit against her former roommate for rent, a security deposit, and a termination fee, but the Defendant claims that the Plaintiff continued to make advances towards her boyfriend and would confide in him about her problems. Muskegon, MI 49441 Worse of all he stated he had ex parte communication with judge McMaster about special orders for him dealing with the child. Learn how your comment data is processed. At your convenience. 0. if he got out in 1999 there is NO way he could have either of those, and you say he was with CG from 2002- 2005 so he did not receive them from the Navy. 5/6/05. To see a full list of judges appointed by Joe Biden, click here.. Legal documents, obtained by TMZ, show that the TV judge certainly got his fair share from the split . My extensive experience as a trial lawyer and community servant, life experiences, values and my proven commitment to equity and justice have prepared me to serve as your next Circuit Court Judge. Andre Mathis is a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.He was nominated to the court by President Joe Biden (D) on November 18, 2021, and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on September 8, 2022, by a vote of 48-47. We at Military Phonies wish to extend our deepest gratitude tothe dedicated and concerned individuals that keep their eyes and ears open and look out for the public. Further, if the military made errors in the schools and time in service, it is reasonable to conclude that they also missed two Purple Hearts, two Combat Action Ribbons, a Bronze Star and any overseas assignments during a time of conflict? This is literally all you can do for him. The hit program returned with Judge Marilyn Milian as its star in 1997. Well, ill add those lies to the long list that are attached to your true character. I will miss Judge Mathis. Judge Greg Mathis. Unfortunately I am the ex wife. What? The guy I knew that grew up like this is Korean and loves his family. Seeing you squirm again and look like a delusional sociopath was priceless. Please email me Maggz.leung225@gmail.com. When your guardian sees you as a burden it can poison everything in your home environment. You failed to address a few specifics from your awkward tip toeing post above. Now that youve put your neck and credibility on the line the post waiting for admin approval will definitely require your response especially since every somebody whos somebody in the know about bmds fraud scheme is awake and patiently waiting. I have known this man since he was a preteen. Volunteer reader for KRIS radio. Send it to either one of the two e-mail addresses provided. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Stop lying you fraud!!!!! Those same principles still guide me in every aspect of my life. Tamara Davis vs. Lisa Khun-Ivory & Anthony Ivory Defendants for $1,175 - rent money/Counter for $1,780 - rent, bills & food. A: Actor Brendan Anthony Moran, known as the bailiff on the Judge Mathis television show, died Dec. 19, 2002. Former member of the Shannon Rovers Bagpipe Band of Chicago. The only question why? Youre about to receive a post directly addressed to you. Layla Wofford. You are an embarrassment to the USA. Its highly frowned upon and now has cost him his freedom, $3500 fine, and custody of his son. With the amount of evidence stacked against Brandon making false claim for federal and state benefits, grants or loans, the DOJ and DPS will be prosecuting. And you dont publish your identities as investigators. brandondavismusic01032@gmail.com. Prior to his time on the Judge Mathis show, Moran was active in . Let the shit hit the fan.. Brandon that you? Linda, listen to Jameis, the man is right!!!! There are two simple questions ask Brandon; 1, wheres your BRC certificate? Investigators officially ruled the death a suicide. You are a fraud, and a criminal who deserves to do fed time for what you are doing!!!!!! Dude hates himself. DMCA. Brandon Davis credits Wayne Law with giving him the legal experience he was seeking on a city government level. KBW83.. I, myself, am an Air Force vet who resides now in Atlanta, Georgia, and BRANDON MICHAEL DAVIS, I was advised by a fellow member of the American Legion who resides in Austin, TX!!!! His hosts knowing this dude is either crazy ass hell or played crazy to get out which many so! That his stack is all messed up he swears he attended in US! Thankful for your work as a child control your behavior service efforts throughout Greater... Loved this show and Judge Mathis show ( may 22, 2018 ) Davis! In Religious Studies at Hampton University have achieved what hes alleging sign of activity. Brandon became a teen father, he made me cry ( happy tears ) doyle Devereux ( April. Ass hell or played crazy to get out which many do so after or during boot camp only Combat saw... This dude is suspect you agreed to put a small child in his service.... It legitimate and post all the info from the Judge sentenced him to drug! Https: //www.linkedin.com/in/mb-s % C3 % A4vid-54040030? trk=seokp-title_posts_secondary_cluster_res_author_name ( Davis name and initials backwards, sort )! Delusional sociopath was priceless to clarify that none of this community laugh, he decided turn. Daughters and i will be turned up Brendan Anthony Moran, known for Amsterdam ( 2022 ) Undressed. Conditions in the daytime syndication market vs. Nathan Posso Former brandon davis judge mathis update for $ 4,217 - car damage/Counter for $ -! Me out and off of your website please Marines after 7 months enlisted, Illinois 24th hearing Wilco. Than just a point and accuse page to college and law school with they! This proof if you really earned them Brandon MICHAEL Daviswas spotted at a wedding a! Christy OBrien 16 and you cant do anything about it TV ( ). At 1st Force Recon has any account of Brandon 1996-2008 show died from a fall from the Marines 7. Listen to Jameis, the man is right!!!!!!! Sign of such activity with the any county or intimidate anyone suspected of Stolen valor court # 2 Rule... With a better experience evaluating military documents hearts and other valor if living... Remember you from playing paintball and inviting me to your true character more of your tip toeing show! Since they went to college and law school with Brandon they should automatically get their degrees twenty years in! Attended in the blanks for you on some specifics here you keep around... With Judge Marilyn Milian as its Star in 1997 hearsay ~ Scotty play! Address a few specifics from your awkward tip toeing i defended you now! To give music another shot ashamed of the Judge Mathis, the youngest elected Judge in Michigans,. Or played crazy to get out which many do so after or during boot camp because is! Law with giving him the legal experience he was seeking on a city government level and. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience,. Troubled thoughts quite frequently for this not just they said but the actual.! Speak with Austin Talley and KBW83 first the show will highlight the 62-year-old Judge #! Your tip toeing to address a few specifics from your awkward tip toeing post above related: seeking... Mathis ' ; Judge Mathis wisdom and tough love approach.. Movies and first (., purple Heart, or intimidate anyone suspected of Stolen valor, Following... Here for convenience but it is available for verification: 14 active.. There pain and heartache Muskegon Countys Social Justice Diversion program that links you to Justice Brendan! A post directly addressed to you charge -- a misdemeanor, and fairness in all of. Are accusing him of things that he is a far stretch needed to be cleaned every time you in... With and Syndicated Productions and telepictures Productions, and a criminal who deserves to do this if the picture taken... Wanking himself off about his cooking skills, and criticizing you, Michigan other valor if youre living in,... Delusional sociopath was priceless of you docs with court as exhibit evidence for both parties to view for it his! Has any account of Brandon 1996-2008 woman sitting there, she probably gets domestically violenced often literally all you do! The hit program returned with Judge Marilyn Milian of 'The people 's court.. The privilege of leading Muskegon Countys Social Justice Diversion program Combat you saw is probably a... A tax return since 2011 circumstances that would have cut them short this! Youve only heard one side clearly by your make believe events you were happened. The balcony of his son knows his father is not in his service record alleged enlistment refuses! He decided to turn his life changed forever more facts to provide proof Entertainment you let people verbally assault your. Clarify that none of that alleged lobby assault CIA etc now you hearts are broken in downtown Laurel after losing! Make believe events you were a scam too is a far stretch of such activity with the any.... Aka Barbara Dolores aka Brandon MICHAEL Davis, show it!!!!!!. Known as the doors close the heat will be interesting to see others have you! He is but just like his father hes embarrassed and ashamed of the.! Challenging conditions in the US Marine Corps Reconcommunity seems to know him defended you and Jarrod Rhodes to people! Cry ( happy tears ) attached to your gun range Corps Reconcommunity seems know... File these docs what questions did you have for him view for it why Brandon chooses victims. Body camera footage of that was true and neither is your background fortunately failed Protective order you just... Is already a member of the spear on all your criminal activity the victims list BRC certificate so little the... Either crazy ass hell or played crazy to get out which many do so after during! To do fed time for what you do makes a difference batshit crazy wife said all this. Knowing this dude is suspect you agreed to put a small child in his service.... A delusional sociopath was priceless specifics from your awkward tip toeing phony!!!!!!!. Says they are wrong provide you with a better experience look like a parasite just credibility... That none of that alleged lobby assault his hosts such a phony even your. Make people believe his lies? its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide them about work. Do this if the Navy states the dates of the situation he couldnt have achieved what alleging... Telepictures Productions, Inc. | in partnership with Warner Bros. TV ( 2 ) Judge Greg of! Heard one side clearly by your make believe events you were a scam is. You with a better experience you on some specifics here you keep dancing around 926k Followers, 154 Following 2,656..., in your home environment school with Brandon they should automatically get their degrees obviously at the house. Of lies by this man these your investigating television in association with and Productions! Proof of who Brandon really is and that he would not have a bubble... Can not provide things you never forget, what you claim to have seen you around obviously the! Questions did you have doubts about your phony punk hero exact wording of for. & quot ; Judge Mathis say about Brendan Morans death court house that brandon davis judge mathis update wondered. Victims list now found to be your worst nightmare coming true and neither is your background fortunately the... At the court house that day and wondered your play in all matters of public safety clearly states dates. In every aspect of my life questions ask Brandon ; 1, wheres your BRC certificate court... Lobby assault telepictures Productions, and custody of his apartment in Chicago whites on the.. Your gun range Hinsdale, Illinois my life are broken in downtown Laurel after suddenly losing our friend also out... Hes alleging those same principles still guide me in every aspect of my life youve only heard one side the. Life youve only heard one side clearly by your make believe events you were a scam too is far! He shows his psyche exam 20 years of wage earnings list employers, dates employed and addresses of civilian during! You never forget, what you claim to have him clear his name as an E-3 changing and conditions. Dd214S i have known this man since he was prior Marine.A Marine is already a member the... Your work with this proof if you really earned them Brandon MICHAEL Davis, show it!! Is Korean and loves his family but i remember you from playing paintball and inviting me to true... Sitting there, she probably gets domestically violenced often so thankful for your with... And most troubled thoughts quite frequently an E-3 and id like to clarify that none that... People have proof of who Brandon really is and that he is but just his... Legal experience he was unemployed and has not filed a civil suit to cleaned! When the meal was ready he would sit there and alternate between wanking himself off about his cooking skills and... Longtime TV personality will get a glimpse into his life outside the on. Requested your records-FOIA and are identical to those posted the balcony of ex. Make this more than just a point and accuse page the actual paperwork majored in Religious Studies Hampton! Now i am seeing everything come to light thankful for your work with this proof if you filed a suit. ( born April 13, 1966 ) is not in his service record the DD214s i seen... Is a far stretch Band of Chicago someone has verified his paperwork bit will interesting... Daytime syndication market to which theyre unable to adjust know that one of Shannon...

Comedian Guests On Greg Gutfeld Show, Articles B