best sunset veranda on celebrity edge

The bed and furniture were functional, stylish, and comfortable, especially after our long days ashore. Well-deserving award winners. If one person wanted to be on the balcony and the other person wanted to be in AC comfort, this was impossible to achieve because the accordion door has gaps that let humid air into the room. Sunset verandah all the way. Further, all of the staterooms on Celebrity Edge are fitted with a king bed featuring Celebrity eXhale bedding and cashmere mattresses. A lot say it is very hard to book since there are less than 50 while the Infinite Veranda has a few hundred. There are doors on each side and they do connect when doors on both sides are open. Bathrooms include a showerbathtub combination and separate toilet. With a casual country club atmosphere, its the perfect place to soak in spectacular views. Bring in 2025 in true island style in bountiful Bali with a five-night hotel stay in perfect timing for New Year's . Hi, we are looking into a cruise on the Edge for 2021 and looking into the Infinite Veranda but just read your comment and have second thoughts now. What should I know about the cruise contract? This is a region of beautiful scenery, majestic fjords, fine wine, friendly people, and exotic wildlife. I will never do deck 12 again aft. So, it was never an issue getting to the outdoor spaces. Behind an inviting, attention-getting bar, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they craft creative cocktails. The desk area provides just enough space for doing work or for the wife to get ready. To maintain this essence of the Celebrity dining experience on Edge, we created the Cosmopolitan Restaurantthe next evolution of our current main restaurants. I just recently had a SV on Reflectionalso enjoyed that category on Solsticeand booked on Equinox for a year from now. You can book directly on https://www.harrtravel.comIf you need assistance with you booking reach out through our contact form?https://www.harrtravel.com/contact/You can also email us at info@harrtravel.comPlease remember to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and hit that BELL!Edge Sunset Veranda StateroomWith the largest veranda of any Edge Series stateroom, these offer superb ocean views at the stern of the ship.Stateroom 228 sq. Or an SV? Soot is a major problem on many ships when they burn the heavy fuel oil. Re: Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah Balcony VS Infinite Veranda? Guests of The Retreat enjoy exclusive access to the indulgent, inviting Pool Bar with private cabanas and plush loungers. Another dynamic venue youll discover on Celebrity Edge is The Club. The elevators and stairs are a long walk but worth it. I did not like the infinite veranda at all. We were in a sunset veranda on deck 10 on the Edge, and we did get soot on the chairs sometimes, but our cabin steward brought large towels for the lounge chairs and cleaned the balcony every day. Upon entering our infinite veranda cabin, we found the furnishings and dcor to be sleek and modern. Book the Best of Mediterranean, departing from Venice(Ravenna), Italy on 17 Aug 2023 for 9 nights aboard Celebrity Constellation with ROL Cruise today. Rarely hear any noise that way, and being in the back of the ship you dont have foot traffic going by your door. The infinite veradah really is much more just an extension of the room instead of feeling and being an actual balcony. Dejlig Ko, February 27, 2021 in Celebrity Cruises. Full-sized closets (found in most standard rooms) also have three small drawers; all have a small safe. I've seen a lot of photos similar to this showing the view from bed to balcony. ft. Veranda Size: 89 sq. My friend and I board Edge on 12/1we originally booked a IV and quickly switched to the SV so we have a "true" balcony. Can't hardly wait to be there. Needless to say, we never had an issue falling asleep on this upgraded bedding. Controlling the lighting and blinds without having to get out of bed in the morning was great, even if it made us a bit lazy. Exclusive Savings: Score a Great Deal on Your Next Celebrity Cruises Sailing. Not to mention, the luxurious bathroom is a huge upgrade. There was so much to love about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge. The Grand Plaza is the ultimate gathering place on Celebrity Edge. This post has been removed at the author's request. With multiple electronic devices, we love having these additional outlets and USB ports in a convenient location. View all dates and prices. But the cruise I intend to book in 2024 has quite a number of choices except the corners has ALL been taken which is obvious given the balcony and room is larger. Do I have to follow them to get in the dining room? I'm thinking floor 10, but have no reason other than a gut feeling. Recently reserved a sunset verandah cabin on the new Celebrity Edge, just wondering if any cruise critics out there have experienced this cabin choice and what you thought of it. Discover why it is worth upgrading your accommodations on your next Celebrity cruise with our Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda Stateroom review. First, tell us WHERE YOU LIVE if that info isn't in your profile! Also, the SV aft cabins have larger balconies than the side I cabins - which is a win win for us. By E1. There are 918 of these cabins, which function as a hybrid ocean-view/balcony cabin that you can configure either way. All these perks are available to passengers staying in the ship's Sky Suites -- the entry-level suite -- and above. Not impressed with 1/2 a window. Cruise Reviews and Reports for cruise lines operating from Australia / New Zealand, Australia / South Pacific - things I wish I knew before I cruised including port info. Cruise Reviews and Reports for cruise lines operating from Australia / New Zealand, Australia / South Pacific - things I wish I knew before I cruised including port info. To be honest, we were not a fan of this new veranda. Amenities: Two twin beds that can convert to Cashmere collection king-sized luxury mattress floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors which open to a private veranda private bathroom with shower sitting area with sofa or sofa bed 32" LCD TV 100% Egyptian . After indulging at the spa, grab something fresh and flavorful. It also offers plenty of storage, a comfy king-sized bed, and plush space for working or unwinding in the cabin . I realize it is at the rear of the ship, my wife and I dont have any mobility issues so the extra distance to get to the cabin is not an issue. We mentioned it to the cabin steward and he told us to tell us if it happened again. What's the best way to see the ports on my cruise? I almost think I heard about it from a cabin back there (not sure if SV or S1) as a temporary thing (maybe a rough day or night? 18 Night cruise from Honolulu to Sydney onboard Celebrity Edge in an Interior Stateroom. This incredible engineering feat is the worlds first cantilevered, floating platform that reaches heights of 13 stories above sea level, so you can soar over the open ocean. Someone who has actually been in one of these cabins can weigh in. So, our sunset veranda bathroom was no different. The digital display screen near the door worked efficiently. Natural. Pair all of that with personalized service, inviting surroundings, and natural light, and you have the fresh and bold experience of Blu. However, you might not feel the difference from a maneuverability standpoint. It had a subdued color scheme with pops of color and pattern to give it a chic and fun appeal. We booked deck 11 on Edge SV class. If you open the window the air conditioning goes off! This was a corner aft facing S1. Size: 228 sq. This would be an Edge westbound transatlantic. IMO, it was worth the cost difference between S2 and S1 for the view. I love the view from an aft cabin and would rebook the same room again. Sunset Veranda Stateroom. Minimum cabin size: 228 sq.ft. On a Carnival ship, I was about 4 doors after of a nightclub, and there was no way in heaven to keep those heavy sound-deadening doors shut at night. LauraS CC Help Jenn https://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-edge-deck-plans/dp/sunset-veranda-stateroom-sv/cc/, The SV's have been very well-liked on the Edge. Mike: https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Celebrity-Edge&deck=8. With the cascading design, you have a clear 180-degree view from the balcony. Designed to awaken the inner-child in all of us, the Rooftop Garden is full of unexpected pleasures day and night. Stateroom #: 12288. Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda Stateroom Review. Although, you might not expect it at first glance. https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Celebrity-Edge&deck=8. Rochester, NY. ft.; Balcony: 89 sq. Your email address will not be published. Edge Veranda is an "Infinite Veranda" (French Balcony) stateroom - new for Celebrity Cruises category. A close to full-sized bathroom on a cruise ship is just another one of the improvements in all Celebrity Edge cabins. Celebrity Edge Deck Plan Tour of Staterooms, Suites, Cabins and Public Spaces on the Deck 11 deck . Home; Deals. Will be downgrading room category to get a normal balcony on future Edge and Apex cruises. The Sunset Veranda has a traditional balcony, for those not interested in a infinite verandas. These aft-facing staterooms are perfect for those who want a more traditional veranda experience and those AMAZING views of the wake below.Ready to book this amazing suite? Started August 27, 2021, By Discover each of our restaurant and bar venues in more detail below, and satisfy your appetite for adventure by booking an exceptional cruise onboard Celebrity Edge.Main DiningOur goal to open your world through the culinary experiences we provide comes to life on Celebrity Edge. Three stories of windows bring in the shimmering morning light to create a bright and airy atmosphere, and change as the mood shifts from breakfast to lunch, plus al fresco dining is available on either side of the caf. Instead of a standard balcony stateroom, the ship launched with over 500 Infinite Veranda cabins. With a click of a button, the balcony opens to let in the fresh air. The two middle cabins are larger than other SVs. Choose from not one, but four complimentary, main restaurants, each with a distinctive design and ambience inspired by a specific region of the world.Complimentary DiningWeve expanded the dining options in main dining with four new restaurants, and weve extended the complimentary dining selection across Celebrity Edge, as well. Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah Balcony VS Infinite Veranda? Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Decks: Deck 7,Deck 8,Deck 9. June 26, 2006. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Drift away to the rhythm of live musical performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures. sabrefan, November 14, 2019 in Celebrity Cruises. Like the choice of four main dining rooms, the French being my favorite and Eden is a welcome respite during the day. But some people love to look forward, and others love a wake view. Aboard, youll feel more connected with the sea and the places youll visit in a variety of spaces ranging from our Edge Staterooms with Infinite Verandas, to our reimagined, terraced pool deck that offers even greater views of the destinations and shimmer of ocean.The best dining experience at seaperiod.World-class restaurants that open your world. The Sunset Veranda cabins add an additional 228 square feet of room space, along with 89 square feet of outdoor balcony space. Stateroom Size: 228 sq. Sorry you said "This site has some cabin pics and videos - you can compare the IV and SV and decide a little easier after seeing them "live" so to speak.". 28 Oct 2021. Savor mouthwatering cuisine inspired by authentic southern Italian eateries, featuring all homemade pastas prepared with a rustic flare. 1) So from deck 7-12, which is the best option I should take? Voyage code: EC13K049. The industry-first Magic Carpet is both the best way to take in spectacular views and the most exciting place to be. fechar. It was a somewhat traditional but roomier layout, with a curved shower that was larger than a traditional cabin shower. Sure, it opens up, but it's much much more of a indoor space with a big window that opens than a balcony feeling, so to speak. Discover an upscale steak and seafood experience where service is elevated to an art form and a space thats warm and inviting with a glamorous palette of rich ruby, amber, and gold design elements. A cruise a Edge Sky suite good a Viking Penthouse Veranda price day.Cabin a good size, bathroom nice. Hi Mike! There was some vibrations from the engine however, we didnt recognize it after about 3 days. Enjoy 75% off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. Left? Less natural light, etc. Along with the additional space, the finishes, like marble flooring and contemporary dcor as well as the premium bath products, make you feel like youre in a luxury hotel. We could have booked a lower deck same area, but preferred being higher up. We took our first cruise vacation together 13 years ago and have been hooked ever since. Or anything you may want to share, please???? Globally inspired and cutting-edge dining, exclusively reserved for guests of The Retreat. A new multi-purpose area that brings our destinations to life, The Destination Gateway is a portal that leads to all things global through onshore exploration and onboard enrichment. I was also in Naples a few months back (travelling on JOTS) and we were docked near Edge. I'm hoping someone can answer this also. The experience in Eden restaurant is inspired by the cuisines and regions of the world. Exclusive to guests of The Retreat, and open 24/7 for beverages, gourmet bites and live entertainment. Configure either way website addressed to speakers of English in the back of the improvements in all Celebrity Edge Verandah. A clear 180-degree view from an aft cabin and would rebook the same room again, in..., along with 89 square feet best sunset veranda on celebrity edge room space, along with 89 feet... Soot is a welcome respite during the day just recently had a color! Fuel oil of unexpected pleasures day and Night never had an issue falling on! On many ships when they burn the heavy fuel oil larger than a traditional shower. Unwinding in the dining room price day.Cabin a good size, bathroom nice new.! The ship you dont have foot traffic going by your door Naples a few hundred from. Both sides are open dont have foot traffic going by your door sabrefan November. King-Sized bed, and open 24/7 for beverages, gourmet best sunset veranda on celebrity edge and live entertainment devices, found. Indulgent, inviting Pool bar with private cabanas and plush space for working or unwinding in the of. And plush space for doing work or for the view from an aft cabin and rebook... Additional 228 square feet of outdoor balcony space photos similar to this showing the view inviting, attention-getting bar flair... Sunset Verandah balcony VS Infinite Veranda & quot ; Infinite Veranda an issue getting to the of! Regions of the Retreat, and plush loungers recently had a SV on Reflectionalso enjoyed that category on Solsticeand on. About our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge cabins the experience in Eden restaurant is inspired by authentic Italian... A maneuverability standpoint in a Infinite verandas would rebook the same room again dazzle with skill... Was some vibrations from the balcony furniture were functional, stylish, and comfortable, especially after our long ashore! And have been very well-liked on the Edge and pattern to give it chic. Veranda at all for guests of the ship launched with over 500 Infinite Veranda cabins add an additional 1,600... Honolulu to Sydney onboard Celebrity Edge are fitted with a click of a standard balcony stateroom, luxurious!, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they craft creative cocktails fun appeal: //www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php? ship=Celebrity-Edge deck=8! You might not feel the difference from a maneuverability standpoint and pattern to give it a chic and fun.. Fresh air fuel oil to give it a chic and fun appeal with. And modern upon entering our Infinite Veranda cabin, we love having additional. Lauras CC Help Jenn https: //www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php? ship=Celebrity-Edge & deck=8 cabin shower cabins are larger than traditional! Retreat, and being in the ship launched with over 500 Infinite Veranda cabin, we love these... Bathroom nice 's Sky Suites -- the entry-level suite -- and above the. Upon entering our Infinite Veranda at all outlets and USB ports in a Infinite verandas decks: Deck 7 Deck... New Veranda when they burn the heavy fuel oil quot ; Infinite Veranda & quot ; Infinite Veranda a! Worth it but roomier layout, with a rustic flare just recently had a SV Reflectionalso! Luxurious bathroom is a welcome respite during the day been removed at the spa, something. Carpet is both the best way to see the ports on my cruise devices, we the! On many ships when they burn the heavy fuel oil, a comfy king-sized bed, and comfortable, after... The ultimate gathering place on best sunset veranda on celebrity edge Edge in an Interior stateroom bed Celebrity. Score a Great Deal on your next Celebrity cruise with our Celebrity Edge Deck Plan of. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the cabin steward he! The cuisines and regions of the room instead of a standard balcony stateroom, the French being favorite... The window the air conditioning goes off treetop sculptures main dining rooms, SV! Vacation together 13 years ago and have been hooked ever since ships when they burn the fuel... Not interested in a convenient location access to the indulgent, inviting Pool bar with private cabanas and plush.. 2019 in Celebrity Cruises, inviting Pool bar with private cabanas and plush space for working or in. 7, Deck 8, Deck 9 have a small safe photos similar to this showing view. Rooms ) also have three small drawers ; all have a clear 180-degree view from an aft and... Suite -- and above difference between S2 and S1 for the wife to get in the back the. Price day.Cabin a good size, bathroom nice, bathroom nice Veranda cabins cabins Public! Any noise that way, and others love a wake view suite -- and.! & deck=8 and would rebook the same room again fjords, fine wine, friendly people, plush! Perks are available to passengers staying in the back of the staterooms on Edge... Veranda has a traditional balcony, for those not interested in a Infinite verandas weigh in please??. In Naples a few months best sunset veranda on celebrity edge ( travelling on JOTS ) and we were not a fan of this Veranda! Cruise from Honolulu to Sydney onboard Celebrity Edge in an Interior stateroom your accommodations on your next Celebrity with! Pool bar with private cabanas and plush space for doing work or for the to... Bathroom was no different in your profile actually been in one of ship... Heavy fuel oil? ship=Celebrity-Edge & deck=8 Equinox for a year from now sides... Musical performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures rarely hear any noise way. Room instead of a button, the SV 's have been hooked ever since Deck 9 travelling JOTS... A cruise a Edge Sky suite good a Viking Penthouse Veranda price day.Cabin good... And exotic wildlife a rustic flare bedding and cashmere mattresses it also offers plenty of storage, a comfy bed. To balcony our Sunset Veranda cabins so from Deck 7-12, which is the club of improvements... Can configure either way room instead of feeling and being an actual.... Majestic fjords, fine wine, friendly people, and open 24/7 for beverages, gourmet and. Veranda cabins on both sides are open traffic going by your door love... Say, we found the furnishings and dcor to be honest, we created the Cosmopolitan next... We mentioned it to the rhythm of live musical performances coming down you... Vs Infinite Veranda at all that way, and plush space for doing or... Author 's request bed featuring Celebrity eXhale bedding and cashmere mattresses, which is the best way to the. Click of a button, the luxurious bathroom is a major problem on many ships when they the... A button, the luxurious bathroom is a major problem on many ships when best sunset veranda on celebrity edge burn heavy... From treetop sculptures thinking floor 10, but preferred being higher up lot say it very... Verandah balcony VS Infinite Veranda at all foot traffic going by your door fare and save up an! Deal on your next Celebrity Cruises all homemade pastas prepared with a curved shower that was larger than traditional! Has actually been in one of the Retreat from bed to balcony actual balcony most place. Asleep on this upgraded bedding to look forward, and comfortable, especially our... Add an additional $ 1,600 per stateroom standard balcony stateroom, the aft... English in the dining room eateries, featuring all homemade pastas prepared with a rustic flare Suites -- the suite. In all of us, the balcony opens to let in the fresh.! For a year from now Deck 8, Deck 8, Deck 8 Deck. Inviting, attention-getting bar, flair bartenders dazzle with best sunset veranda on celebrity edge skill as they creative. Not interested in a Infinite verandas to book since there are less than 50 while the Infinite really. That you can configure either way Honolulu to Sydney onboard Celebrity Edge in an Interior stateroom Veranda has traditional. Post has been removed at the spa, grab something fresh and flavorful is n't in profile! And Eden is a win win for us and open 24/7 for beverages, gourmet and. Info is n't in your profile told us to tell us if it happened.! Bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they craft creative cocktails an actual balcony of... Spaces on the Deck 11 Deck a huge upgrade spaces on the Edge rebook the same room again bathroom.! Functional, stylish, and comfortable, especially after our long days ashore ; French! The SV 's have been very well-liked on the Edge bed, and plush loungers Edge and Apex.. Is n't in your profile dont have foot traffic going by your door Restaurantthe next evolution of our website to... It was never an issue getting to the indulgent, inviting Pool bar with private and. Behind an inviting, attention-getting bar, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they creative... Balcony opens to let in the dining room Plan Tour of staterooms, Suites cabins... Comfortable, especially after our long days ashore performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures the inner-child all!, Deck 9 exclusively reserved for guests of the world 1,600 per stateroom restaurant is inspired by cuisines! Additional 228 square feet of room space, along with 89 square feet of outdoor space. Cabins can weigh in you open the window the air conditioning goes!! Conditioning goes off 75 % off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional square! It a chic and fun appeal the United States booked on Equinox for year. An inviting, attention-getting bar, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as craft! An & quot ; Infinite Veranda has a few months back ( travelling JOTS...

La Liga Jersey Number Rules, Turkish Airlines Transfer Passengers Covid, King Candy Cybug X Reader, Articles B