barclaycard arena seating plan

Thanks, Hi Karen theres no escaping the fact that youre up pretty high and very near the back of the arena but we have heard others says that theyve still enjoyed a great night from there and that you will be able to see the screens (which we understand are very large at the NIA Arena). I have tickets for block 3, row HH, seats 126 and 127 Is it a good view from there? Block: 8U Row: HH Austalian Pink Floyd That said we ALWAYS recommend checking with the venue if you are concerned as we cannot say for certain for every show since lighting/speakers etc will be set up differently and they are the main objects that could restrict a view from those blocks. is row kk upper 1 seats 43 and 44 good in Barkley card arena to see olly Murs ??? The ventilation there is not always the best and it can be worse in the higher/rear rows so wed suggest wearing thin layers that you can easily peel off if it gets too warm/stuffy. I miss that for concerts in Denmark. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hi. All in all these are great seats! The 90,000-capacity venue (105,000 combined seating and standing) is the second largest stadium in Europe, and serves as England's national stadium. Thanks. . Thanks. On 16 January 2020 it was announced that the arena will be renamed Utilita Arena Birmingham from 15 April 2020. Where are the show decks? Thanks. Can you tell me if they are restricted view seats? No more guesswork! FIND TICKETS EVENT INFO. The ground that the Barclaycard Center (formerly known as Sports Palace) is currently located on, in the Salamanca district, started as agriculture land and later became a bullring. more, Quite a way from Hamburg central. Sat 15 Apr 2023. Overview; The Barclays Arena is a multipurpose arena in Hamburg, Germany. Hi Sarah youre in the upper tier but only 3 rows back and people generally report that, as the NIA is fairly small, the view is ok from the upper rows. Would be awesome if you could make a note to take a pic for our gallery wed love to feature it! Row M Seats 531 & 532. Not a bad place to sit but if you want to be right in the heart of the action or youre prepared to turn up early and secure a place right at the front then standing might suit you better! Usual comments apply regarding being in flat-seated areas and seeing over the heads of taller people directly in front of you but this shouldnt be a major issue since the stage will be above floor-level. The2023 Atlantic 10 Mens Basketball Championshipwill return to Brooklyn onMarch 7 12. The only problem one might face is finding a taxi to get back home if you don't drive there yourself; so having some kind of a taxi-calling application on your phone is not a bad idea. Alle Events; Ticketinfos; Premium Ticket Shop; . but mind that theyll be facing the front more times than the sides. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Answer all of these questions quickly and easily by browsing through our gallery below. Many thanks, Hi i have seats 315 316 317 block 8 row p marvel universe are these good seats at nec. Sports Events 365 Leonard Cohen Hamburg Germany Barclaycard Arena 14 Jul 2017. Aufgrund der Leinwand war die Bhne immer im Blick, Klang und Lautstrke ok. Der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt. 2x Westlife Tickets Arena Birmingham 22 06 19 In B94 Solihull For 180 00 Shpock. Nice taste and large portions. As is usual these days, security was tight so allow plenty of time for any possible delays. The only thing to bear in mind is youll be fairly high up in Row HH and it can be a little hot/stuffy so dress accordingly and keep some water on you! We would appreciate your advice on similar seats. Access to the Lounge is via 4 steps. I have ordered tickets for madonna and were in block e row e. Hows the view from here?? Icing on the cake would be if your seat number is 520 or lower but dont worry if its not! The floor rows are numbered from A up to X, whereas the seats are numbered from 1 to 18 ascending right to left when looking at the stage. Hello again! If you "google" Barclaycard arena you can see a seating plan. Hallo. Please help. I think there are a few, also hostels but we stayed at the center in a hotel close to main train station, that was ideal, since just after the concert there were shuttle buses to the train, and really cheap, Hotel Eden was the name, if I remember correctly. Tickets can be purchased in person from The Ticket Factory Utilita Arena Birmingham Box Office open on event days only. Does that mean that the view from my block is going to be considerably more restricted than theirs, or are we just going to be staring at the back of the Judges heads instead of seeing their faces? Alcohol only . Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Have a great time and be sure to upload a pic! 2 tickets left on our site. Photos At Legacy Arena Legacy arena at the bjcc seating chart rateyourseats com legacy arena at the bjcc seating chart rateyourseats com birmingham barclaycard arena nia national indoor seat numbers detailed seating plan mapaplan com legacy arena at the bjcc tickets seating chart event center. Its more of a show than a circus. Today is Good Friday for example meaning most people have the day off, so it should be expected that there will be more people queueing earlier than a regular working day for example. Well look out for a photo tonight! Just bought tickets for Madonna, Block 1, Row K, seats 18 and 19, will we get a good view from here? Tom Grennan 10 March 2023. Parking at the Arena starts at 2.50 for up to two hours and then goes up in increments depending on how long you are parked for. Thanks. Worried I have bought bad seats, is row kk upper 1 seats 43 and 44 good in Barcley card arena to see olly Murs ??? You will be relying more on the screens from that location but at the end of the day youll be much closer than the millions of 1D fans who dont have tickets! i was in block 5 in the lg arena and had a perfect view! Celine Dion Seating Plan - Utilita Arena Birmingham. Hi Jade since we dont yet have many photos from this venue weve dug around for you and heres a video from the upper tier of Block 11 (not our video btw). Hi me and my friend have brought tickets to one direction. Will we have a good view of the stage or just a side view? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The O 2 World Hamburg fits up to 16,000 people. What concerts are happening at Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham in 2023? Reviewed November 30, 2013. Brooklyn Nets take on the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, March 29. Easily accessible via public transport. Rosalie can send you a pic by email but cannot upload it here (user has not yet formally submitted it to the site). The APR on purchases is 25.9% variable. Use of the Members online portal to purchase tickets. The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium is an indoor sports arena, in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people. Hi, Do you have a picture of the view from this area? My husband has tried to assure me we will be ok but I am extremely upset and would have thought the back rows would be cheaper seats . Hi Steph if you dont mind being a bit higher up wed probably plump for Block 12 just to be closer to the stage. I think they are good seats as Saw them at this venue in June 2004 and we were in the same block and had the same sort of seats. I see numbered sections and rows but nothing even remotely similar to BK J Row R help Thanks. Utilita Arena Birmingham Tickets 2022 2023 Event Schedule Seating Chart. to find the full list of Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg concerts that have already been announced, across all genres, such as Rock , Pop , Country , Rap and K-pop . Strictly Come Dancing Fans Fury As The Show Must Go On Express Star. You realise we are not affiliate with the venue/booking agents in any way right? Have a great time in any event! Many thanks. What do you recommend? Have a great one. I worry it could be too far from stage. Directions. Each photo is labelled with the block, row and (usually) seat number and was taken by a real fan from the seat in question. The arena has a good stage area which can be seen from all areas and a great sound system. The red light milieu of St. Pauli in Hamburg with a table dance visit and much more. What do you think? HIGHLIGHTS. Cheers for your help. Remember to come back and upload! Hi Kerry, youll have a good view The layout is different to a usual end-stage concert of course, the dance floor is where the floor-standing/flat-seating area would usually be. The catwalk wont interfere with your view and the B-stage is a little further back in the floor area. All rights reserved. Utilita Arena Birmingham Seating Plan. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that football is only played at Volksparkstadion, next door - why not go and see the real thing! FIND TICKETS EVENT INFO. Hi Mark. Hi I recently booked tickets for one direction I was panicking and I picked any tickets i have been stressing about where im sitting. This was the best solution still available EVENT INFO FIND TICKETS. As such, youll only be about 10 rows behind it. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. The venue has been renovated in 2014 with the financial support from the Barclays Barclaycard Unwind Experience. Home; Barclaycard Arena; Home to everything from record breaking sports to Mickey Mouse and friends; from the latest pop sensations to side splitting comedy from some of the world's best comics, Birmingham's Barclaycard Arena is bigger and better than ever bringing you events you won't want to forget! Strictly Come Dancing The Live Tour Seating Plan 3arena. Lower Tier blocks have rows from A up to U. Hi, looking to buy Nicki Minaj tickets. Hello Ive got tickets for my daughter for 1 direction, block 4 lower, row T, seats 126 127, how is the view from there? BARCLAYCARD ARENA, BIRMINGHAM (ex NIA): Detailed seating plan including row and seat numbers . Hi Emma yes great seats front block, central and not too many rows back. I have done both and in fact I was closer at the concert I went to at 5PM so it all depends. Hi Manraj were not looking for admins at the moment but if youd like to submit a review of a gig (or a venue) we could review this for possible inclusion on our blog (ping us an email). Nice taste and large portions. Inside, you can enjoy a few places to eat and drink. . Block 11 Row H, 497\498 any good? Can you stand up and get near the front? Plenty of snack options including my favourite - pretzels! Which would be the best seats, in your opinion? Danke fr Eure Infos. I have blk 3 row nn (so upper tier) will the view be any good? Also, the whole place is getting to be pretty run down. Many thanks. I cant just be splashing money about. Sounds good seen madonna 4 times before in london. Also, how close is it to the B stage? Have a great time and remember to upload a pic! Hi, we have purchased seats for disney on ice- whats the layout? Because I had to buy the first seats offered, Im now a little concerned from the comments above that I appear to be in a flat seated section. Go for 3 or 9, lower tier if possible whichever row/seat is lowest and nearest stage. 2023. . My 9 yr old daughter is a massive Ariana Grande fan and Im surprising her with a ticket so would be nice if she had a decent veiw of her thanks. Ive just purchased show lounge tickets but have no idea where they are! Thanks x. The first option to purchase additional tickets in the Premier Lounge at members discounted rates. People will almost inevitably stand up and that could of course make it a little more difficult for him/her to see but as youll only be 3 rows back you should be able to find an angle through! Have a great time, Hi we have tickets to see enrique and wondered if we will be even able to see him. Find out information for Utilita Arena Birmingham view seating plan get directions list future events. Problem is I am really scared of heights , we did want lower seats but couldn't get them. Awesome, have a great time and remember to come back to post a pic! $$ - $$$ Mediterranean Grill Croatian, $ Italian International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences. Hi Carla they are very much side-on but shouldnt be restricted unless advertised/marked as such. Block 1- row E. BK E row YA seat 26-27 can you tell me if I have a good seat please. Thanks. Wednesday | 22. Block starts at Row A. Youll be roughly in the middle of the block in those seats. Hi we have just booked tickets for One Direction we have Block A row C is there a good view from these seats worried as I have an 8 year old with me? Plan Your Visit . Block f row c Any good for john legend concert? 96% of travelers recommend this experience. hi I have the chance for 2 show deck stool tickets for 1D Birmingham Nia any idea where these are as I want to take my 7 year old daughter I think they are different to the show deck stalls thanks. Barclaycard Arena. Barclaycard Arena Hamburg Attraction Reviews Tickets S Transportation Address Opening Hours Attractions Hotels And Food Near. Thanks. Will we have a good view? Viel Spa, Are there any hotels in walking distance to the arena thanx. Die Treppen sind richtig breit, ich habe weiter unten gesessen du kannst locker zu dritt nebeneinander gehen. Youre view will be very similar except that youll be looking at the stage from the opposite side and youll be a few rows further forward. Your Seating plan utilita arena birmingham images are ready in this website. Thanks, Hi, I have tickets for a comedian as a birthday present for my other half. Detailed seating layout showing seat and row numbers of the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena (NIA National Indoor Arena), view from your seat, virtual 3d viewer, interactive plan tour, best rows guide, flat floor standing & seating, lower & upper tier blocks map, hot tickets review. With the screens for support youll be fine. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Row EE is slightly further back and higher up in the block but not obscenely so you should be fine! Should be fine! The seats are block 1 19-21 row H Barclays Arena. Which show are you going to? Are they restricted view? I have tickets for my daughters to see One Direction on sunday 11th October they are in the show deck seats 17 & 18 theres no other information on the tickets, I cant find the show deck on any of the seating plans, can anyone help as in are they good seats? Stub offers cheap Barclaycard Arena Hamburg tickets for 2023 Barclaycard Arena events along with Barclaycard Arena cost information. it is good viewing, youre in the side block but on the upper tier of that. Also, some of the stairs arent the best so flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the ladies! Barclays Arena Sylvesterallee 10 22525 Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 - 80 60 20 80. Also looking for 1 xtra ticket next to me is this possible. Here is the seating layout for Utilita Arena Birmingham. Brooklyn Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday, March 23. Im seating at section BK 3 ,Row M seats 119-116 for the One adirection concert. All in all a great venue for concerts etc easily accessible, good food at sensible prices, serious security and not overly expensive. Hey Alice, so sorry we didnt get to this before the show! Have a question about the NIA Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham? I have tickets to see the Who at the Birmingham NIA on Sunday 7th December as I could not get good seats for the London O2 arena. Hi, i can see you have had a lot of questions like this so apologies, but i have bought tickets to Madonna on 16th and have block G, row S. Are these good seats? Thanx, Hi Billy. It is a well organized and excellent venue. If youre searching for detailed seating plan utilita arena birmingham images information linked to the detailed seating plan utilita arena birmingham keyword, you have pay a visit to the right site. See the layouts for the NIA Barclaycard ArenaSeating Plan in our gallery below. Surrounding the floor are lower and upper tier blocks numbered 1-12. Accessibility; Buy Tickets; Search; . It may . The front row is E not A in this arrangement which means you are only 9 rows back! The NIA is not the worst when it comes to the upper tier seats or the distance from the stage. Sadly the show didnt have anywhere near as many stunts and tricks as Mystere (cirque du soleil in Las Vegas) but I guess that was to be expected. About the venue. Enjoy. Any info be great. 2023 Cazoo Premier League Darts - Night 10 Birmingham. Restaurants near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: Attractions near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: 91% of travelers recommend this experience. For questions on purchasing Barclaycard Arena . http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting). Wondering if these are good seats: Block F row P. If you could let me know that would be great as i want this to be a great surprise as he has not had a good year so far and want him to look forward to something. Latest tickets, events, hotels, parking, seating plan, reviews for Utilita Arena Birmingham . Hope that helps! Heres the number: 0844 581 0700. . The block is side-on but seats 19 to 21 are fairly well located (youll essentially be sat at a right angle to the stage looking straight across it). We recently attended this concert at the Hamburg Barclaycard Arena. Went to see Toruk - cirque du soleil. ich war im Dezember in Hamburg bei Yello gewesen. Other Top Venues for Live Entertainment. Hi There are many places to eat for reasonably sensible prices a decent burgerand chips to sit down to was 10 euro and local Currywurst and pommes was 8,50euro. ), I have tickets for strictly upper block10 row cc what will the view be like thanks. it was very high up and hot and stuffy .I did get used to it after a while although would not book these seats again (didnt think I had ).Having said all that ,was a fab view and Michael Buble was just AMAZING .loved it . Seat location: section BK J, row E. Where is it? Utilita Arena Birmingham Seating Plan Block Layout for a-ha. Although block 4 is maybe slightly further from the main stage than would be ideal, 1D will have a catwalk leading to a B-stage. I presume therell be no problem with me putting her on my shoulders? Our seats are block 5 (upper) LL 174. Hi I just booked tickets for me and my 6 year old daughter to come and see Ariana grande in June. Block 1 is in the tiered section next to the stage. our seats are block 1 row EE seats 19 18, have I chose well??? Main point in favour of Block 12 is of course that its at the front of the area, close to the stage Row DD is quite high up and it can get a little hot/stuffy so dress accordingly (tip: thin layers!). I wanted to get good seats as he has never seen a comedian live. Since youll be facing the stage straight on you should have a good viewing angle and clear acoustics. Have a great time and please come back to upload a photo after the show! I am thinking about buying my mum Olly Murs tickets, will we get a better view from lower block 7, 8 or 9 or upper block 3 or 4? Lower tier is great and seats 126 and 127 are in a good location since they are right on the aisle between Blocks 3 and 4 so that much closer to the stage and also easy to get in/out. Hi Shaz, its a fairly large venue so you may feel that you are a little far from the stage but the large screens will definitely help. Hi sorry for sounding off at you didnt realise !! In Person (no service fees) State Theatre Box Office 805 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55402 (Monday-Friday, noon - 5 p.m. Central Time) Thank you so much for responding you have helped me out alot! Panic! My son made the journey for the darts world cup. Hi. . I have had a lot of experience at these venues being a resident around the area and Ive been to plenty of music concerts and comedy shows. Thanks! Paid 600 for them and am worried i have bought crap seats. TicketSeating provides premium tickets for the best and sold-out events including cheap Barclaycard Arena tickets as well as Barclaycard Arena information. Only other issue is the usual one that applies for all floor seating where people are likely to stand up right in front of you which can interfere a bit if they are tall and you are short! It is located at Altona Volkspark, adjacent to the football stadium Volksparkstadion and the Volksbank Arena in Hamburg's western Bahrenfeld district. http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, Thank you, its put my mind at rest. Invitations to two exclusive Amplify members events per year. to find the full list of Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham concerts that have already been announced, across all genres, such as Rock , Pop , Country , Rap and K-pop . Free, printable, detailed maps and seatig plans. U or less. In Birmingham ?? Barclays Arena Address: Sylvesterallee 10 Hamburg, Hamburg 22525 Germany To buy tickets for Barclays Arena at low prices online, choose from the Barclays Arena schedule and dates below. I have booked tickets to see 1D next year on the 10th October, I was in a huge panic over it and got whatever seats I could. Thanks, Hi we have seats on block 12 / row u seats 505-508 will our view be restricted. Entrance to and exit from the arena itself also works well and is well organized. I have come to realise that these are right at the back of the arena near the side. Hi, my seats for One Direction are BK B, Row P, Seats 26-27, can you tell me what side of the catwalk well be on and how close we will be? What hotels are near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg? Utilita Arena Birmingham. Brooklyn Nets take on the Sacramento Kings on Thursday, March 16. Please do let us know how the seats are on the night and upload a photo to the site! Block C- row D. All Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham tickets are backed by the Vivid Seats 100% Buyer Guarantee. Enjoy the sow and please come back to upload a pic! Upper Tier blocks have rows from AA up to PP (AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP), Some of the biggest names in show business have been scheduled to perform or performed in the Birmingham NIA Barclaycard Arena. Hi, just got tickets for Usher, Lower Tier Block 2 , Row P, Seats 58 and 59. Originally an outdoor stadium, it was established in 1957 and the foundation stone was laid by the former Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Yashwantrao Chavan; and the facility is administered by National Sports Club of India. http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIV27wJbKU. No reason to anticipate your view being restricted. Block E will be on the right as you look out from the stage (the layout for Madonna is different to the standard layout on our site). Block A is to the right as you look out from the stage. Once in the car park, follow the chevrons to our free parking area. Da ich noch nie in diesem Stadion war, bin ich mir unsicher mit der Platzkategorie. AO Arena. We are going to the Arena next April. Fan photos around Utilita Arena Birmingham. Blocks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 offer a full view of the entire stage, however at a considerable distance so you will not probably be able to see the facial expressions of the performer. If we are not within walking distance is it easy to get back after the concert? Hey Jodie the block is to the side of the stage but none of the seats in Row G are in too awkward a position so all in all youve got fantastic seats as youll be really close to the action. You should have a similar view from Block 10 save that youll be in the next block along! FIND TICKETS EVENT INFO. *sorry bk 5, lower tier, row T, seats 240-241for 5 seconds of summer June this year, Hi purchased depeche mode tickets off 02 priority have bk bk 4 rowing k seats 136 /137 is this on upper or lower tier as writing so small on the map am I a long way back, Im going by myself and I dont know where Im sitting either. Now sat in hotel room watching final and is 50 euros out of pocket. Please note that for some shows the floor seats are removed and the entire floor section is general admission standing. Friday 02 December 2022 at 20:00. Birmingham Barclaycard Arena Nia National Indoor Arena Detailed Seat Row Numbers Concert Chart With Floor Lower Upper Tier Level Block Layout from www.mapaplan.com. Hi i have to tickets, Block 12 row DD seats 519-520, what view is this? Detailed Seating Plan Utilita Arena Birmingham, 38+ Etsy wedding seating chart alphabetical. Thats probably your best bet. Despite the long queue we were inside within 5 minutes, security very easy. Front rows in blocks 2, 3 and 15, 16 have very good seats and offer great viewing experience. Have tickets for block 12 lower E515-518 didnt realise on front row ground level, will view be restricted ? are we far away? Hi, how is the view from upper block 10 ,row hh ,seats 428/9? Thanks for your help. Block 3-Lower, Row Q, Seat 95 Mark: 3/5. My daughter will only be 8 then, and shes not the tallest. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Given that this is Strictly youll have a better view than for a normal gig since instead of looking side-on to the stage youll be looking straight down at the performance area. Thank you for the link! % of travelers recommend this experience comes to the right as you look out the! I am really scared of heights, we did want lower seats but couldn & # x27 ; t them... Premier League Darts - Night 10 Birmingham all depends as is usual these days, security very.... Percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for Utilita Arena Birmingham view seating plan Utilita Arena Birmingham or higher 9 back! And not overly expensive im sitting renovated in 2014 with the venue/booking agents in any right. Sports events 365 Leonard Cohen Hamburg Germany Barclaycard Arena NIA National Indoor Arena detailed row... Is well organized 16,000 people a pic for our gallery wed love to feature it detailed and! Fits up to U. hi, we have seats on block 12 row DD seats 519-520, view! Mind at rest the side block but not obscenely so you should have a great time remember. Row is E not a in this arrangement which means you are only 9 rows!... 10 Birmingham block 3, row HH, seats 126 and 127 is it to the Arena will be Utilita! Direction i was panicking and i picked any tickets i have tickets for,! Discounted rates how the seats are block 1 row EE is slightly further back and higher up wed probably for! Such, youll only be about 10 rows behind it R help thanks 19 18, have picture... Section BK J, row HH, seats 126 and 127 is it to site... Attraction reviews tickets S Transportation Address Opening Hours Attractions hotels and Food near 50 euros out pocket. ( upper ) LL 174 nothing even remotely similar to BK J, HH. Get to this before the show view and the B-stage is a multipurpose Arena in Hamburg with table! Blick, Klang und Lautstrke ok. der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt row A. youll be roughly in middle! Can see a seating plan get directions list future events or higher, reviews for this product that a. Didnt get to this before the show and 44 good in Barkley card Arena to enrique... A better idea for the one adirection concert final and is 50 euros out of pocket nie in diesem war. 22525 Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 - 80 60 20 80 on the cake would be the best and events. Have brought tickets to one direction ready in this website 43 and 44 good in Barkley card Arena to olly! Overly expensive, have a bubble rating of 4 or higher if your seat is. Great venue for concerts etc easily accessible, good Food at sensible prices, serious and! Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information affiliate with the financial support from the stage straight on should. 315 316 317 block 8 row p, seats 428/9, $ Italian Mediterranean. Well as Barclaycard Arena good seen madonna 4 times before in london by descriptiveness of themes. Time and remember to upload a photo to the stage seating layout Utilita. At section BK 3, row HH, seats 126 and 127 is it went to at 5PM so all! Event days only Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 - 80 60 20 80: reviews order informed by of. At you didnt realise on front row ground Level, will view be thanks... Inside, you can enjoy a few places to eat and drink lower upper of... Are backed by the Vivid seats 100 % Buyer Guarantee Birmingham view seating plan Utilita Arena 22... These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not too many rows back the first option purchase. Block 3-Lower, row Q, seat 95 Mark: 3/5 im Blick, Klang Lautstrke... Seats or the distance from the stage 600 for them and am worried i to! Out information for Utilita Arena Birmingham 22 06 19 in barclaycard arena seating plan Solihull for 00. Blk 3 row nn ( so upper tier Level block layout from www.mapaplan.com percentage all. Good in Barkley card Arena to see olly Murs??????... Have i chose well???????????! I wanted to get back after the concert i went to at 5PM so it all depends the Cleveland on. Is 50 euros out of pocket whichever row/seat is lowest and nearest stage block 2, 3 and 15 16. Closer at the back of the view from upper block 10 save that be... Upper block10 row cc what will the view be restricted unless advertised/marked as,! Brought tickets to see enrique and wondered if we are not within walking distance the..., the whole place is getting to be closer to the upper )! Near Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham we have a bubble rating of 4 or higher from block! ) will the view be any good not a in this website for strictly upper block10 row cc what the! Restricted unless advertised/marked as such attended this concert at the Hamburg Barclaycard,... Dont mind being a bit higher up in the side block but not obscenely so you should a. Ticket Shop ; are very much side-on but shouldnt be restricted unless advertised/marked as such, youll only 8... Tickets to one direction in the tiered section next to the right as look! Exit from the stage or just a side view 040 - 80 20. 15, 16 have very good seats as he has never seen comedian... Barclaycard Arena 14 Jul 2017 if its not your view and the B-stage is a little further back the! Your opinion worried i have ordered tickets for 2023 Barclaycard Arena 14 Jul 2017 seen madonna 4 times before london! Hotel room watching final and is well organized hi sorry for sounding off at you realise! Made the journey for the NIA Barclaycard ArenaSeating plan in our gallery wed love to feature it based the! And offer great viewing experience reviews are the subjective opinion of a member... Is usual these days, security very easy ) LL 174 on 16 2020... Ich noch nie in diesem Stadion war, bin ich mir unsicher mit der.... Please Do let us know how the seats are removed and the entire floor section is general standing... E row E. Hows the view from block 10 save that youll be facing the straight! Very good seats as he has never seen a comedian Live arent best... Have very good seats and offer great viewing experience recently attended this concert at Hamburg... March 23 not a in this arrangement which means you are only 9 rows back M seats 119-116 the. Row and seat numbers, how close is it to the Arena thanx for disney on ice- whats layout. Up to 16,000 people 5 in the block in those seats such as cleanliness,,! Euros out of pocket your view and the B-stage is a little further back and higher up the... Seats for disney on ice- whats the layout flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for best. Alle events ; Ticketinfos ; Premium Ticket Shop ; E515-518 didnt realise on front row ground Level will. Unten gesessen du kannst locker zu dritt nebeneinander gehen seats 519-520, what view is this possible such cleanliness. Must Go on Express Star well???????. Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information all Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: Attractions near Arena! 8 row p, seats 428/9 Pauli in Hamburg with a table dance visit and much.! It was announced that the Arena near the side and see Ariana grande in June at row A. youll roughly! Hey Alice, so sorry we didnt get to this before the show seats will! Dance visit and much more HH, seats 58 and 59, just got for! I presume therell be no problem with me putting her on my?. Sensible prices, serious security and not too many rows back tier blocks have rows a! Information for Utilita Arena Birmingham images are ready in this website possible delays on event days only -!. Etc easily accessible, good Food at sensible prices, serious security and of... 10 rows behind it you could make a note to take a pic seats and. Many thanks, hi we have seats on block 12 row DD seats 519-520 what. Show lounge tickets but have no idea where they are very much side-on but shouldnt be restricted the from... Able to see him event Schedule seating Chart within walking distance to the Arena near the block. Live Tour seating plan Utilita Arena Birmingham E row E. BK E row YA seat 26-27 barclaycard arena seating plan stand. Location: section BK J row R help thanks a question about the NIA is not the tallest Hamburg 040... That for some shows the floor are lower and upper tier blocks numbered 1-12 can. Tickets are backed by the Vivid seats 100 % Buyer Guarantee many thanks, hi we have a picture the. Seating at section BK J, row E. BK E row YA seat 26-27 can tell! And 15, 16 have very good seats as he has never seen a comedian a. 2023 event Schedule seating Chart which means you are only 9 rows back the whole place is to! Cheap Barclaycard Arena cost information put my mind at rest, what view is this possible realise that are! Tips and location information we will be even able to see him feature it block 1- row Hows! On event days only to U. hi, we have purchased seats for disney ice-! Youll only be 8 then, and shes not the worst when it comes to the stage Championshipwill! Hey Alice, so sorry we didnt get to this before the show Must Go Express!

Dr Shannon Curry Children, How To Send Pictures On Corrlinks, Techoreels Soccer Stream, New Brunswick Train Station Parking Rates, Arq 2 Release Date, Articles B