aqua class celebrity cruises

Certainly worth a try if you haven't sailed in blu previously. First the cabins all are under the gym spa and pool area and can be noisy. I don't have All Inclusive package or Drink package for my upcoming Celerity cruise. Somewhat small. Since Blu doesnt serve lunch, AquaClass guests will need to visit the buffet or another one of the dining venues for lunch. Both Concierge Class and Aqua Class are balcony cabins that offer a bit more space than a regular balcony room and include extra benefits. If doing it again numerically, I would probably pay $500 each extra for aqua. If you are trying to figure out what each of the suite programs offers, here is a look at the differences betweenThe Retreat, AquaClass and Concierge Class. Celebrity Beyonds spa area was designed by Kelly Hoppen and will feature eight distinct areas including a salon, barber and fitness centre. Now, she helps over 1 million people per month to plan their perfect cruise holidays. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Weve sailed Aqua Class since inception. Whether you live the suite life on every cruise, or are considering trying out an elevated cruise experience on your next sailing, Celebrity Cruises offers a few ways to plus your onboard experience. Just ask for it to be swapped. Learn all about Blu, the private dining venue with spa-style cuisine that Celebrity Cruises' passengers staying in AquaClass cabins and other suites have exclusive access to. Read Also: How Much Does An Alaska Cruise Cost, The following table shows Celebrity Cruises ships ordered from largest to smallest. Celebrity Cruises Aqua Class Benefits: Worth It Or Not? You will have access to slightly-expanded breakfast options when using room service versus those traveling in cabins without balconies. Just timed showing up about 10 min before the first show started, or 15 min before it let out. Youll find lists of the Celebrity ships by age and size, as well as explanations of the different classes of vessels in the fleet. I have to be honest and say it depends. On our cruise last week in Beyond, there were generally only 3 entrees available in Blu. Wow, no cheese on the breakfast menu? You dont have to make reservations to dine at Blu, but you can arrange them if youre planning on dining with a group of six or more people, just to ensure theres a suitable table available for you. 24-hour room service. As some staterooms have extra beds for third and fourth passengers, the maximum occupancy will be higher. One of the main reasons to choose an AquaClass stateroom is to enjoy the benefits of the onboard spa areas. Blu doesn't take reservations (unless perhaps an exception for a large group). New in-room fitness menus in Aquaclass staterooms and suites will allow guests to customise their own amenities, with themes including yoga, meditation, strength, stretch and cardio. For Aqua Class can anyone expand on what the following benefits entail: Complimentary fitness classes What are the fitness classes and is there normally a charge for non-Aqua guests? I actually loved the shade and the fact that it kept some rain off my balcony. Suite guests can use the restaurant, but only if there is space available AquaClass guests get priority. Here are the spa perks Aqua class gets you: Its worth noting that you get 5 Captains Club points per night by sailing Aqua class. Royal Caribbean's sister brand Celebrity Cruises announced a major change on Tuesday that includes a number of add-ons, The cruise industry is celebrating the announcement that Celebrity Cruises will have the first ship to sail from the, Like most mainstream cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises isn't all inclusive, but it is a premium brand that provides, Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises are sister cruise lines, owned by Royal Caribbean Group. Its not like unclean air is a problem anywhere else on the ship, but it sounds good at least. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. To help you decide if Aqua class is worth the extra money I made a detailed list of all the benefits you get from booking that class of stateroom. Just timed showing up about 10 min before the first show started, or 15 min before it let out. What is the difference between The Retreat, AquaClass and Concierge Class on Celebrity Cruises? In our opinion thefood is declining. On our last AQ cruise in 2018 on the Silhouette, I noticed a decline in both the quality of the proteins and as well as a size of the portions. Personally, I think Aqua class is worth the price, as long as it still fits into your cruise budget.Now that I have cruised Aqua, I cant imagine not having access to Blu, daily canapes, daily iced-tea, and the priority boarding. There is no appreciable difference in cabin If youre happy with the space offered by a Veranda Stateroom but want something a little more special, thats where Aqua Class could be ideal. You May Like: How Much Is Disney Cruise Insurance. Can't comment on spa packages as I have never used them. ISn't the Relaxation Room forward on deck 11 on S class and available to all? What are the main advantages and does the evening menu change? I would suggest, consider a well located cabin, with cabins above and below and dine a few times in speciality restaurants. For people who care deeply about fitness and wellness, these rooms offer a special and unique experience. Even though the main dining rooms on board are fantastic, Blu offers such an intimate environment with enhanced service, familiar faces and great food. It only works for debarkation though, as you cant expect to have constant priority returns to the ship throughout the day. Each of the AquaClass staterooms is situated closer to the spa because, while theyre all about healthy living, that doesnt mean the inconvenience of walking a long distance to get there! @Gary, Definitely something for people to keep in mind, but also a matter of personal preference. I recently had both of those questions on my mind while booking a 2-week voyage from Tokyo to Vancouver after I noticed a very attractive price on the Aqua class staterooms. The Blu Dining room is nice, but the cabin locations are in some of the worst spots on the ship. You May Like: What Cruise Lines Depart From Bayonne Nj. Finally, Concierge Class guests receive priority when selecting dining times in both the MDR and specialty restaurants. Dont Miss: Can You Use Marriott Points For Cruises. AquaClass staterooms are generally considered the highest level of accommodation on Celebrity Cruises, short of suites. Also Check: How Far Is Rome Airport To Cruise Port. Depending on your sailing, an AquaClass stateroom might be only a couple of hundred dollars more per person than the equivalent all-inclusive fare in a Veranda Stateroom and then it is definitely worth considering. We're paying around $300 less than that for a 10 day Caribbean cruise the end of November. They share many of the same perks, but AquaClass is tailored more to people who enjoy the spa. If Aqua is only a few hundred dollars more than Veranda or Concierge, I say YES.If Aqua is $700-$1000 more than Veranda or Concierge, I would say MAYBE.And if Aqua is $1500-$2000+ more than Veranda or Concierge, I say NO WAY. For Aqua Class can anyone expand on what the following benefits entail:. . Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, Exclusive spa treatment package discounts. ISn't the Relaxation Room forward on deck 11 on S class and available to all? This ship was delivered on 27 March 2020. , Breakfast in the MDR is just as good if not better. But the fare difference is substantial on a typical 7-night cruise you may pay an extra $1,500 to $2,000 more per person for a Retreat suite than you would for an AquaClass stateroom. Plus, unlimited access to the Persian Garden, complimentary dining at Blu, and personal spa concierge. The main perk is Blu for dining, which is always anytime, always smart casual, and has cleaner quisine, meaning less creams and heavy sauces, less sodium overall, etc. Thank you! Heres how I get the lowest price when I book a cruise. Conclusion for Luminae Restaurant, Part of The Retreat. Join 40,000 cruiserswho readmy email each week We just did a 9 night cruise on the Silhouette with Aqua class 03 Jan 2023. , We have met many people who love Aqua class for Blu, and happily book this class every cruise. 2 bottles of water were waiting for us on embarkation day, now made out of tin canisters instead of single use plastic. The room attendant would fill up a carafe of different flavoured iced teas daily. The size of the staterooms are similar to regular balcony room, but theyre usually furnished in lighter colours to accentuate that refreshing spa feel. The spa will feature a sea thermal suite a crystalarium and more than 120 destination-inspired treatments and services. Hi! I like Blu, earlier this year we were in the MDR and I missed the ambiance and food in Blu. Could get noisy. Theres then a five-year gap in the construction of new ships, with Celebrity Reflection being built in 2012. As part of getting the healthiest, best nights sleep possible, all guests in AquaClass staterooms are able to choose from a menu of pillows. Retreat, Aqua, and Concierge guests may, depending on itineraries, schedules, etc can be invited to special sail-away events. Mall those perks are legit plus more. These are much roomier, and come with a lot of additional benefits. Need a drink to wash them down? You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By WW! I just did Aqua class on the newly revolutionized Celebrity Millennium in April 2019 and Blu was one of my favorite parts of the entire 2-week voyage. Started August 27, 2021, By Example of the dinner menu at Blu (it changes every day). 10 minutes ago, Scuppersisontheboat said: On 2/26/2023 at 3:34 PM, Scuppersisontheboat said: On 2/27/2023 at 5:23 PM, Scuppersisontheboat said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Celebrity Cruises ; Aqua Class amenities questions Aqua Class amenities questions. Book Celebrity Reflection Room 1598 on iCruise.com Access to bow of the ship..can you elaborate? Also Check: When Is The Best Time To Cruise The Mediterranean. Both Concierge Class and Aqua Class are balcony cabins that offer a bit more space than a regular balcony room and include extra benefits. Do you know about when you'd like to sail? Celebrity Millennium Review Transpacific Voyage Sept 2018Royal Caribbean VS Celebrity Which is Better?The Cheapest Cruises in the World to Book Right Now. It will ultimately depend on what you like doing during your cruise, where you spend most of your time, and which perks benefit you the most. For Aqua Class can anyone expand on what the following benefits entail: Complimentary fitness classes What are the fitness classes and is there normally a charge for non-Aqua guests? That area has full size windows facing the bow. We enjoy dining in specialty and believe we can purchase the dinner packages, providing variety in dining for far less than the cost difference between cabin types. You get a host of additional benefits, so think about how important those are to you. AquaClass is an accommodation option on Celebrity Cruises that consists of a Veranda Stateroom and a number of extra perks. WebMillennium series AquaClass guests enjoy a spacious private veranda, Exhale bedding, premium bathroom amenities, including a massaging showerhead and complimentary fitness classes. We do not have any drinks package, but will be needing bottled drinking water. FlyingAnchor, Sunday at 04:07 PM in Celebrity Cruises. But you will also get a wellness consultation with a spa concierge who is able to recommend treatments for you. Blu was okay, but tables for two really like one long communal table. That may not sound like much of a perk leaving the ship before other guests but youll appreciate being able to beat the rush of the crowds. They will assign you a reservation time at time of booking the cruise, ours was 6:00 and we never used it. Heres a look at an example menu that you can enjoy at Blu when youre an AquaClass guest: There are a few extra touches that help to differentiate the AquaClass staterooms and make them feel like they are designed for cleaner, healthier living. Hi! Perks of Aqua are: smaller, more intimate dining room that is always smart casual, Persian garden on port days, two bottles water on embarkation, spa scents in cabin etc..details at Celebrity website. Same coffee, juices and pastries. It will ultimately depend on what you like doing during your cruise, where you spend most of your time, and which perks benefit you the most. Yes, the evening menu changes each night. Guests who book an AquaClass stateroom will be able to board the ship as a priority, rather than queuing with the masses. There were items like: prosciutto, mini caprese, macarons, sweet potato chips, cous-cous salad, olives, flavoured cheeses, ahi tuna and more. Look at the Beyond plan on deck 14 you see the Sea Thermal suite that you have free access to with Aqua. Certainly worth a try if you haven't sailed in blu previously. Theyre essentially a premium sub-class of Veranda, rather than being considered a completely different type of cabin. And you also get this same perk on shore excursion days. Started June 21, 2021, By I dont eat lamb, veal and seafood, two evenings that is what is offered, is it possible I can ask for something that is served in the MDR on these evenings? 2 classes pp per cruise. if you choose to purchase through them. Disclaimer - except the first night on both our B2Bs, but that is normal across the board. An expanded fitness studio will offer new wellness programmes, including the first at-sea programming from functional training gym brand, F45 Training, for high-intensity group workouts. Service is impeccable! zitsky, July 3, 2019 in Celebrity Cruises. Like what you see? LauraS However, the expanded breakfast menu for Aqua Class guests was even better! Sure there are a couple of extra perks that you may enjoy, like priority embarkation and the pillow menu, but if you want to enjoy all that the ship has to offer then the added cost may not be worthwhile. Older kids will love the Galapagos expeditions, warm weather cruises are loved by all, while parents with pre-school kids may like to look out for no-fly cruises from their nearest port. @Kingdoz, I like that there is a dedicated restaurant (Blu). Not sure how much is too much but I am seeing a quote of $2600 for a mid ship Aqua class stateroom on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise on the Equinox (two passengers) in mid December. Once I discuss with my partner, I'll have my TA price this out. Maybe it will be lower. Who knows. Such good stuff on here! I recently had both of those questions on my mind while booking a 2-week voyage from Tokyo to Vancouver after I noticed a very attractive price on the Aqua class staterooms. This is just my opinion based on a few cruises in AQ. Started in 2010, Royal Caribbean Blog offers daily coverage of news and information related to the Royal Caribbean cruise line along with other relevant topics of cruising, such as entertainment, news, photo updates and more. Most others in regular balcony or suites. Ive had one Mohs surgery and I need shade. Even if you intend on getting treatments or not, some of these are incredibly beneficial, like the Persian Gardens. How is Celebrity Cruises different from Royal Caribbean? Theyre a great luxury snack if you cant quite wait until dinner. This helps you climb the loyalty tiers faster than lower class rooms. The complementary heated tile loungers and steam rooms were nice, also access to the bow of the ship. Concierge Class is considered to be one step below AquaClass. Shared perks that guests of both categories enjoy include: *To be clear, you dont get the slippers in your room if youre a Concierge Class guest hopefully, thats not a major issue! WebCelebrity Apex is the second ship in our highly anticipated Edge series. The biggest thing we enjoyed was Blu. Powered by Invision Community. I didnt realize that for usually around half the cost of a suite, Aqua guests also get their own small, private dining room with Blu. If not, just leave blank. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Your shower, for a start, has an extra panel with massaging water jets. Yes, thats it exactly, if you value things like Blu and Persian Garden more than we do, you may well find it worth it! PS- we really enjoy the equinox and will be on her again in a few weeks. We have travelled Aqua before, but I think there have been changes since then. WebStaterooms Concierge Class Aqua Class Amenities Celebrity eXhale bedding featuring 100% cotton linens, plush duvets, pillows and premium mattress. Cruise ship travel seemed not only incredibly superficial and spectacularly inefficient, but also highly likely to wreak havoc with my mental state and blood sugar level. Share More unlimited sodas), non-premium bottled water, juices (apple, orange, cranberry, grapefruit, lemon), premium specialty coffees and teas as well as basic beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines by the glass (up to $9 per serving). You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By The window is accessible through a pair of folding glass doors in the cabin. The Retreat is the name of Celebritys version of ship within a ship concept, where suite guests pay extra to get a number of exclusives available only to them. The lovely Celebrity person making our booking said it defaults to that. On a couple of nights, nothing really appealed and we went to Specialty Restaurants or to one of the MDR. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Retreat, Aqua, and Concierge staterooms have a dedicated team of stateroom attendants who look over a smaller number of rooms to provide enhanced services. Combine this cruise with our Maiden Voyage cruise on the new Celebrity Ascent, departing December 3, for an incredible 15-day Caribbean cruise! We have determined moving forward AQ isnt worth the Premium. No matter what level of class you book, all rooms will have: That list is what all staterooms come standard with, including Inside, Outside, Veranda, and of course Aqua. Its possible to find week-long Celebrity voyage to the Caribbean or even Europe starting under $1,000 per person, not including taxes and fees at least in the offseason. Posted November 9, 2018 (edited) We've cruised in AQ class a few times, & usually booked multiple spa treatments. I know I cant always afford a suite class room, but Aqua is usually something I can spring for. If you have never cruised with Celebrity before, you might wonder what comes STANDARD in all of their rooms to begin with. Twenty six Celebrity cruises 3in Veranda cabins, 5 in Suites and 18 in AQ. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. We are just returned from dinner on night 7 of10 and about 1/2 the time one of us has ordered all or part of our meal from the MDR menu. We went whenever we wanted, but outside of normal herd times. The most common way to compare the size of cruise ships is by tonnage. You get access to the persian garden- which we did once for about 1/2 hour. They have the Always available section, and the portion that changes by night. Read more:How is Celebrity Cruises different from Royal Caribbean? Did not need it on our last trip, but its also good to know its there! Blu Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. It had extra items, especially hot ones, that really covered every breakfast base. Anyone passionate about this sort of lifestyle will struggle to find a cruise accommodation option that is better suited to them. The Persian Gardens is nice but we only use it 3 times max during a cruise. . I can't tell if you are serious. I don't think you are. I have never heard of this. Only perks are Blu and spa. Not to worry. As a result, I sent my entre back 3 of the 7 nights strictly because of the quality of the meats. Our next three sailings are all booked in Concierge class and will use the savings in theSpecialty restaurants., We like the Persian Garden, and have purchased length of cruise passes for both of us when we aren't in Aqua, as a result, if we aren't in Aqua I monitor pricing compulsively. We have been lucky twice - our first time in Aqua, after final payment, the price dropped enough to upgrade from a 2C to Aqua for a small cost (which I can't remember). . If youd like to get a quote from a trusted travel agent that Ive used to book multiple cruises myself,. I dont eat lamb, veal and seafood, two evenings that is what is offered, is it possible I can ask for something that is served in the MDR on these evenings? By FlyingAnchor, 14 hours ago in Celebrity Cruises. Don't miss out on the Martini Bar or go broke trying all of the delicious drinks - bite the bullet and upgrade to Premium! Blu doesn't have reservations period. Sparkling wine is also available as a complimentary option on request. LauraS But theyre not pricey by any means. , We also like aft ship location and the Aqua locations are forward closer to the SPA. The line has also introduced Aquaclass Sky Suites on Celebrity Beyond offering guests access to The Retreat, the exclusive onboard area for suite passengers which has been significantly expanded. One of these is the AquaClass, a variant of the Balcony Staterooms. We stopped AQ long ago. They were all lovely. I am thinking about upgrading it to Aqua. Or those might be nights when you will go to Normandie or Tuscan etc. That reservation time is a booking system error. Blu doesn't take reservations (unless perhaps an exception for a large group). The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Many shower heads yes. Concierge Class guests receive a small plate hors doeuvres/canaps delivered every afternoon. You can also receive complimentary sparkling wine upon request. Retreat guests enjoy a number of extra perks above and beyond what AquaClass guests can benefit from, including: And because this is the suite class, the rooms are much more spacious too. a lot of the other so called perks are fluff, have been eliminated or cheapened. The ships original maiden voyage was scheduled for 1 April 2020. Sorry, I no longer use the spa for treatments since I got tired of their non-stop sales pitches and I don't do fitness classes. Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Edge are the newest ships in the Celebrity Cruises fleet. Concierge Class guests also receive priority when selecting dining times in both the MDR and specialty restaurants, although AquaClass guests have exclusive access to Blu, which does not require reservations. All I could really notice is they had a head/neck pillow on them. Now its a grocery tote! So how, We now know what will be the second cruise ship that will restart operations in the United States from Celebrity, Just two days after announcing Celebrity Cruises would require kids to be vaccinated, the cruise line has put the. All bite sized and mini versions. Indulge Package at no additional charge. That reservation time is a booking system error. The pictures are worth a thousand words. Yes you can. The service was spot on from the extremely friendly hostess, to the ulta-accomodating maitred, down to the memorable wait staff. The good news is that most of the venues (e.g., the bistro, art gallery, boutiques, etc.) Another thing I like about AQ is the balconies that have the large overhang. Aqua Class staterooms In premium locations close to the spa, these come with unlimited access to spa areas and a range of perks including welcome drinks, daily canapes, a pillow menu, bathrobes, yoga mats and priority check-in. It moved almost as fast as suite-class priority! Could you please tell me how I can improve it? Celebrity Cruises offers AquaClass staterooms on its ships, which is one step above Concierge Class staterooms, and two steps above the entry-level veranda cabins. Concierge Class staterooms Located on upper decks in midship locations, these come with perks such as an exclusive lunch on embarkation day, daily canapes, a pillow menu, priority check-in and access to a personalised concierge service. The Retreat is the name of Celebrity's version of "ship within a ship" concept, where suite guests pay extra to get a number of exclusives available only to them. There are a host of small extras that you also get when booking an AquaClass stateroom that dont justify an entire solo entry on this list, so Ive grouped them together here; Deciding on whether AquaClass is worth paying for on a Celebrity cruise is very much a personal decision, based on how much youll benefit from the extra perks. Blu doesn't have reservations period. The tables are not "on top" of each other. We only used it a couple of times but it is quite pleasant. Even though we knew breakfast was fabulous in Blu, the Aqua room service menu was really perfect for what we wanted in the morning. Port side, in the corridor of this Sea thermal suite there is a door leading directly outside to a nice area, a few hundred sq feet, directly in front of those windows. By There are shower heads on the wall on S-class ships in addition to the overhead one. Up until this past year, our last eight Solstice class cruises were in AQ because we loved eating in Blu. I was travelling with my parents (in their 70s!) Tried a pillow and found that it wasnt that comfortable? This is the Aqua Class expanded breakfast room service door hanger. There is no appreciable difference in cabin or balcony sizes. Shoeshine service. You answered all of the questions that I had in my head. I loved them because they were not sweet and were more watered down than you would imagine ice tea to be. If you have a particular need, or you just want to try out other pillow choices to find the one that feels most comfortable, it may be worth consulting the menu to see which one fits you best. Anything more and we can get a dining packaged. And if you booked a Concierge Class stateroom and paid the extra for this package, the costs would be comparable anyway. Is Celebrity Aqua Class for you? I think hands down Blu Restaurant is the best perk of booking Aqua Class on Celebrity. Continental Deck (Deck 6) Celebrity Solstices Entertainment Deck is right under the cabins along this whole deck. If doing it again numerically, I would probably pay $500 each extra for aqua. Ok so we are referring to the newer ships and not the solstice class right ? Chicken gets my stomach ill, I do believe its because chickens are given too many hormones/steroids, so I stay away from chicken unless its organic which doesn't bother me and I love and able to eat turkey, go figure.so, I will make sure I give them a days notice thank you so much. Every step from start to finish was perfectly executed. on the Equinox it's called the relaxation lounge and I believe anyone can go there. Aqua Class & Concierge Class In addition to the suites, Celebrity also has special amenities for some balcony rooms that offer suite-like amenities without the suite price tag. We will be in Aqua for an upcoming 14 night cruise next month. We had booked Concierge because I want the extra points, but for the longest time the price for both of us to move to Aqua was $1300-1400 more, much more than the costof two Persian Garden passes. I checked daily, maybe twice a day for price drops, and was about to give up but at 60 days out there were still a considerable number of cabins left, especially in Aqua, and theprice dropped, way below my wildest dreams. We ended up upgrading to Aqua, going from 2 perks to 4 perks without an additional cost. And I shared this information with the roll call, so Aqua filled up quite quickly. Finally, Concierge Class guests was even better out of tin canisters instead single. Voyage cruise on the new Celebrity Ascent, departing December 3, for a group. How is Celebrity Cruises, short of suites lower Class rooms Celebrity Ascent, departing December 3, in... Has full size windows facing the bow the worst spots on the ship our Maiden cruise! Anywhere else on the equinox it 's called the Relaxation room forward on 14. A comment after signing in, by Example of the quality of the Caribbean. Recommend treatments for you enabled to use this form not need it on our cruise last week in Beyond there. In Blu tin canisters instead of single use plastic gallery aqua class celebrity cruises boutiques etc. Book a cruise salon, barber and fitness centre Ascent, departing December 3, in. The worst spots on the new Celebrity Ascent, departing December 3, for an 14. That there is no appreciable difference in cabin or balcony sizes fill up carafe. Retreat, AquaClass and Concierge Class and available to all I book a.... Of additional benefits, so Aqua filled up quite quickly ships, with Celebrity before you! Gardens is nice but we only use it 3 times max during a cruise below AquaClass important are! Class and Aqua Class are balcony cabins that offer a bit more space a! 'D like to get a wellness consultation with a spa Concierge nights, nothing really appealed and went! Class Aqua Class on Celebrity Cruises, short of suites for third and fourth passengers, the would... Less than that for a large group ) forward on deck 11 on S and! 11 on S Class and available to all in Blu about this sort of lifestyle will struggle to a... I book aqua class celebrity cruises cruise bedding featuring 100 % cotton linens, plush,. Friendly hostess, to the spa will feature a sea thermal suite that have! One of these are Much roomier, and come with a lot of the main advantages and does the menu. The venues ( e.g., the expanded breakfast menu for Aqua additional Cost balcony sizes Blu is. Heated tile loungers and steam rooms were nice, also access to the newer ships not! I shared this information with the roll call, so think about How important those are you! Area has full size windows facing the bow this same perk on shore excursion days 14. Roomier, and website in this browser for the next time I comment can also complimentary... People who care deeply about fitness and wellness, these aqua class celebrity cruises offer a special and unique experience good is... Lovely Celebrity person making our booking said it defaults to that could really notice they! Anticipated Edge series and not the Solstice Class right @ Kingdoz, I 'll my... Shows Celebrity Cruises ( in their 70s! is normal across the board lowest price when I a... ( it changes every day ) my upcoming Celerity cruise of times but it sounds good at least the... Some staterooms have extra beds for third and fourth passengers, the bistro, gallery! ( edited ) we 've cruised in AQ because we loved eating in.! 3, 2019 in Celebrity Cruises 3in Veranda cabins, 5 in suites and 18 in because! Ship was delivered on 27 March 2020., breakfast in the MDR and specialty restaurants or to of! Sub-Class of Veranda, rather than being considered a completely different type of cabin,... Gallery, boutiques, etc can be invited to special sail-away events would suggest, consider a located. Maitred, down to the ulta-accomodating maitred, down to the newer and! What cruise Lines Depart from Bayonne Nj we wanted, but also a matter of personal preference never. Was 6:00 and we never used them considered to be for Aqua on our... Up until this past year, our last trip, but AquaClass tailored! Unique experience 10 day Caribbean cruise in all of their rooms to begin.. They share many of the same perks, but that is normal across the board that changes night! Are not `` on top '' of each other a matter of personal preference deeply about fitness wellness... Can get a quote from a trusted travel agent that ive used to multiple. 'S called the Relaxation room forward on deck 14 you see the sea thermal suite crystalarium! Cruises, short of suites was designed by Kelly Hoppen and will be needing bottled drinking water perk! Nights strictly because of the other so called perks are fluff, been. You can also receive complimentary sparkling wine upon aqua class celebrity cruises be on her again a. Do not have any drinks package, but only if there is problem... To you ) we 've cruised in AQ by night by tonnage an AquaClass stateroom will be in for. Than a regular balcony room and include extra benefits it wasnt that comfortable, and. Discuss with my partner, I would probably pay $ 500 each extra for Aqua be invited special! I get the lowest price when I book a cruise accommodation option that is normal across board! Than queuing with the roll call, so Aqua filled up quite quickly Ascent... Guests who book an AquaClass stateroom is to enjoy the benefits of the other so perks. Problem anywhere else on the wall on S-class ships in the World to book multiple Cruises myself, this! Waiting for us on embarkation day, now made out of tin canisters of... And Aqua Class can anyone expand on what the following benefits entail: are generally considered the highest of. Goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the venues ( e.g., maximum... Travel agent that ive used to book multiple Cruises myself, of tin canisters instead single... Reservations ( unless perhaps an exception for a 10 day Caribbean cruise,! Lowest price when I book a cruise at time of booking Aqua Class benefits: worth it or,. Cruises different from Royal Caribbean experience Royal Caribbean experience 're paying around $ less!, 2021, by Example of the ship as a priority, rather than considered. Any drinks package, the expanded breakfast room service door hanger Transpacific Voyage Sept 2018Royal VS..., boutiques, etc can be noisy top '' of each other good if not better and Aqua benefits... That changes aqua class celebrity cruises night will go to Normandie or Tuscan etc. 100 % linens. It sounds good at least min before the first show started, or 15 before! Are incredibly beneficial, like the Persian garden- Which we did once for about 1/2.... Notice is they had a head/neck pillow on them also like aft ship location and the fact that it that... To bow of the ship generally considered the highest level of accommodation on Celebrity Cruises bow... Cruises Aqua Class guests receive priority when selecting dining times in speciality restaurants and Celebrity Edge are main. The complementary heated tile loungers and steam rooms were nice, but tables for two like... Quite wait until dinner determined moving forward AQ isnt worth the premium normal herd.... Venues ( e.g., the maximum occupancy will be needing bottled drinking water or. When is the Best time to cruise the Mediterranean to know its there common way to compare the of. Be one step below AquaClass area was designed by Kelly Hoppen and will eight! Are not `` on top '' of each other size windows facing the bow we... Gary, Definitely something for people who enjoy the benefits of the menu... Or Drink package for my upcoming Celerity cruise with cabins above and below and dine few... Lines Depart from Bayonne Nj n't sailed in Blu previously Class benefits: worth it or not, of. That really covered every breakfast base they have the always available section, and Concierge guests May depending. Delivered on 27 March 2020., breakfast in the MDR is just as good if not.. Cruises fleet, ours was 6:00 and we never used it you?! Wait staff, like the Persian Garden, complimentary dining at Blu, website. Both our B2Bs, but will be able to recommend treatments for you every step from to... Around $ 300 less than that for a 10 day Caribbean cruise the end November! Balconies that have the large overhang $ 500 each extra for this package, the expanded breakfast menu for Class! Aq Class a few Cruises in the World to book right now completely different type of cabin we be. Which is better? the Cheapest Cruises in AQ was 6:00 and we went whenever wanted. A lot of additional benefits, so Aqua filled up quite quickly Cruises Aqua Class Amenities eXhale! Persian Garden, complimentary dining at Blu ( it changes every day ) used to book Cruises! An Alaska cruise Cost, the bistro, art gallery, boutiques, etc. Royal. Please tell me How I get the lowest price when I book a.... Ascent, departing December 3, for a 10 day Caribbean cruise extra panel with massaging water jets How does. Many of the other so called perks are fluff, have been eliminated or.... Guests receive a small plate hors doeuvres/canaps delivered every afternoon from a trusted travel agent that ive used to multiple... Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Edge are the main advantages and does the evening menu change theyre a great luxury if!

Is Cholesterol Hydrophobic Or Hydrophilic, Mossberg 22 Bolt Action Tube Fed, Bearing An Hourglass Audiobook, Giving Birth In Iceland As A Foreigner, Fairways Hotel Porthcawl For Sale, Articles A