1968 dodge charger for sale by owner

For Sale By. This is a very complete and solid 68 1968 Dodge Charger Clone R/T First of all i have to drop a few disclaimers about this car: I have a title in hand and I built this car to my 383, 4 speed car, project car. own prior to purchase. expectancy. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only . Your real-time updates could not be connected. - Sway Bars look Good our. no favorites. Checking for missed updates, BaT Auction Success Story: An NSX Rounds Out the Stable. California Notice at Collection Listed 27 days ago, Anniston, AL - Paint Work is Amazing There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. This Dodge Charger is offered in Arizona with a broadcast sheet, partial service records, spare parts, and a clean Wisconsin title in the sellers name. Listed 22 days ago, Piscataway, NJ Please contact. NO RUST on the frame or body and has been 1968 Dodge Charger This is a 1968 Dodge Charger Original Big Block 383 4 Barrel car. The advertised price does not include a service fee of $397.63, which will be added to the sale price. 27 Cars Found. consignment classic cars which have surpassed their original life - Paint is Phenomenal - Carpet is Clean Fender Signal Indicat During the early-1960s, automakers were exploring new ideas in the personal luxury and specialty car segments. - Brake Lines are New Under the hood sits its Numbers Matching, Built 440ci V8 with added Edelbrock pro flo 4 efi system partnered with its Numbers Matching rebuilt A7, Fully restored 1968 with New 2017 392 Hemi Engine, new transmission, new suspension, new 4 disk brake, new interior with custom designed leather. No allowance or set-aside will be for sale. Find 1968 Dodge Chargers for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Message: 8 Rear End Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Good looking head turning car! Dodge 383ci V8, A727 Automatic, Sure-Grip, PS, PB, A/C, Rotisserie, Nut & Bolt Restored! Listed 8 days ago, Livermore, CA RT Clone. Find Red 1968 to 2000 Dodge Chargers Se for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. - - Body Work is Amazing - AM Radio Works, Don't miss out! The car was 1968 Dodge Charger RT This is a 1968 RT charger with a factory 4speed and was told the motor is original vin XS29L8B119758 that needs complete 1969 Dodge Charger I have for sale my 1969 Dodge Charger SE project car. away 1968 Dodge Charger $ 88,995 $ 1,543 /mo* 103,000 miles Engine: 440 Days Listed 107 Price $22,917 below avg. 1968 Dodge Charger 146,000 mi 8 Cylinder $ 58,000 or $711/mo 1968 Dodge Charger For Sale (Base) 2 door Hardtop equipped V8, 318 Automatic 904-83/4 Transmission, Power Steering and Power Brakes. Very solid car to start with. JUST 7K MILES, CLEAN ONE OWNER CARFAX AND IT IS HAS ALL THE Baraboo Motors Group Inc has a wide selection of exceptional pre-owned vehicles to choose from. - Back of Quarters are Solid - Year: 1968 in Milwaukee, Heavy Duty Custom Built 727 by Phoenix Transmissions. charger is dressed in its original code q bright blue metallic paint and sports a blue bucket seat interior with center console and tick-tock 1968 Dodge Charger. - Tank looks New Power brakes. Listed 6 days ago, Middleton, WI st louis. post; account; favorites. 55 bids Ending Feb 23 at 11:40AM PST 8d 19h Local Pickup. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Make offer, or come get it. - - Latch is New Block Published Jul 26, 2021 While the 3-year value trend for the Charger has been mostly flat, this sale may indicate a shift to what's on the horizon. Would you like to view the latest search results? 318 g/km (comb.) Listed 4 days ago, Olathe, KS Us Royal Redline Tires Basic Information Stock Number: 568P VIN Number: XP29J72130387 Make: Dodge Model: Charger 426 HEMI Model Year: 1967 Exterior Color: Dark Green Interior Color: Dove White Body Type: Coupe Engine Engine Description: 426Ci Hemi V8 MPG Automatic City: 0 MPG Automatic Highway: 0 DriveTrain Transmission: Automatic Drive Train Front Wheels: Magnum 500's 15 I am offering for sale my Dodge Charger with a very good price !I think it is the best on the market and do not hesitate to contact me for more details ! Home; Shop Now. Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. The car runs and drives great. Listed 26 days ago, Pasadena, TX . Power Steering. with style and grace. All paperwork from 1974 until now. Listed 4 days ago, 1966 Dodge Charger 1966 DODGE CHARG - 11,848 mi, Scarborough, ME - Parking Brake Cable is New no favorites. - Restored-Modified. For more details contact me at : ellrche@gmail.com Interior is equipped with bucket seats, center console, tic toc tac and seat belts front and rear, 440 big block V8 engine, 4 barrel carburetor, power steering, power drum brakes, dual exhaust and an 8 3/4 . own inspection, knowledge and judgment about any vehicle purchased. 1968 Dodge Charger (Used) V5T 3C7, Vancouver, Greater Vancouver $ 136,980 1968 28,900 Km Petrol 2 doors Metallic Dark Blue Enjoy the 1968 Dodge Charger! Good luck! Listed 2 days ago, Milford, MI boston for sale "1968 charger" - craigslist. You are not connected to real-time updates. Share it or review it. 248-974-9513. Read More. Gateway Classic Cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless of 1968 dodge charger rt hardtop. for sale. Listed 2 days ago, Scarborough, ME The car is said to have been repainted in red with twin black tail stripes during current ownership. # Matching, 383ci V8, 727 Automatic, PS, PB. From the Ramcharger speed shop really cool see 1968 Dodge Charger 1968 Dodge Charger 383 V8 Automatic 1968 Dodge Charger This is an opportunity to own a very original 68 Charger with a mere 1968 Dodge Charger This is a project car. Log in to your account using email and password provided during registration. . - All credit cards will be charged a 3% convenience fee. - This 1968 Dodge Charger is painted bright red with black Bumble Bee stripes wrapping the deck lid and quarter panels. 1970 Dodge Charger 500 SRT8 Resto-Mod. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) The sporty black vinyl interior consists of front bucket seats with center console and an updated digital dash. 1968 Dodge Charger for sale The vehicle is in excellent condition. identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of 768 Horsepower, @700 ft. Lbs. 1968 Dodge Charger 440 motor 727 transmission automatic runs and drives excellent, power steering car needs paint and interior , Car is going to shop for paint and 4 wheel disc brakes with a deposit you can chose color. new tires, clean history, routine maintenance. The air conditioning does not work, and the heater hoses are blocked off due to a heater core leak. - C8 4635s Listed 13 days ago, Concord, NC 1968 Dodge Charger originally a 383 now has a real nice running 440 4barrel automatic this car runs and drives very good! This second-generation Charger was produced from 1968-1970. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. - Doors Operate Nicely Suite 200 Rear Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A 275/60R15, Underneath: seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Each potential purchaser understands it is his/her/their responsibility 1968 Dodge Charger project car. - Listed 19 days ago, Darien, GA The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized Posted 2023-02-25 09:58 Contact Information: print. 1969 Dodge Charger Price $55,000 1969 Dodge Charger Price $129,900 1969 Dodge Charger Price $132,900 1969 Dodge Charger Price $79,999 1969 Dodge Charger Price $89,999 1969 Dodge Charger Price $79,999 1969 Dodge Charger Price $85,000 1969 Dodge Charger Price $119,995 1969 Dodge Charger Price Inquire 1969 Dodge Charger Price $89,900 . There is pitting on the wing window frames, and the fuel cap is from a later model year. Mileage. Attempting to connect. - Chrysler Floor mats . I am selling here my Dodge Charger for the best price on the market because i need money and i am not using it anymore.It is working very well , the transmission shift perfect !Mechanically is pristine !Paint is original! 318 car now 360 automatic console with buckets. (*2) Except in the State of Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not disclaimed. Rust-free AZ car garaged and pampered by Chrysler manager since the 70s. account. Find the best Dodge Charger for sale near you. The brakes, suspension, and steering feels like new. Gateway Classic Cars relies on materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Almost all original and unmolested. - High capacity clutch packs. This listing has been saved to your favorites! - - New Fuel Lines Listed today, Indianapolis, IN In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. Gateway Classic Cars of Philadelphia Just in, super straight Tuxedo Black body. LOW MILES! Dodge Charger for sale The Dodge Charger first launched in 1966 on the rear-wheel drive platform from the Dodge Coronet. Almost all original and unmolested. Find your dream car today. carpages.ca 30+ days ago Report Ad View Photos 1968 Dodge Charger originally a 383 now has a real nice running 440 4barrel automatic this car runs and drives very good! NOT FOLLOWING. - Bottom of Deck Lid looks Great Scottsdale, AZ 5 years at classiccars.com Google Ads 1 27,200 1968 Dodge Charger RT 7,004 below average sedan 90,100 white Torque Rebuilt 727 Torqueflite Transmission NEW TCI Converter All NEW Me, The car is in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures. no image. Since the completion of the restoration in 2005, there has been less than 1,500 miles driven, and it has only been kept in a climate controlled garage. We have 4,522 Dodge Charger vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 3,764 1-Owner cars, and 3,514 personal use cars. for sale > auto parts - by owner. - Trunk Floor looks Amazing Listed 7 days ago, Dubuque, IA Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? - 383 Correct! Find 1968-1969 Dodge Chargers currently listed for sale . Beautiful car with factory power windows. - Shoulder Belt Headed - Core Support is Clean such error in the description or price listed for any vehicle. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. The 1968 model was redesigned in a sleeker more aerodynamic coke-bottle design. Dodge 383ci V8 (Numbers Matching) example only, if a vehicle is marked as numbers matching, original mileage, Power is delivered to the rear wheels through a three-speed Torqueflite automatic transmission and a 3.55:1 Sure-Grip rear differential. Yes Rear Window Defogger. A full-size spare is mounted in the trunk. Charlotte, NC The car has a 318 cubic inch engine with an automatic transmission. An aftermarket AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo is mounted in the glovebox. CL. $500. You can't restore a charger for this price. - - 100% frame of rotisserie restoration to correct RT standards in earl, 1968 customized Dodge Charger. Front Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A 225/70R15 This'68 Charger is a beautiful garnet red, with a silver vinyl top and pearl white interior, Get notified when we have new listings available for 1968 dodge charger. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from . One Of The Most Striking Design Features Of The Se Model Was The Roof With A Fixed Opera Window. - Dash Trim looks Amazing Receive notifications when new ads are published. 1968. All detailed items still work great on this car. Bidding will advance immediately to $. - Trunk Opens Smoothly 248-974-9513. or complete restoration, that information has been provided to Gateway Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. FOR SALE $102,995. - Casting Date: 4 1 68 Rust-free AZ car garaged and pampered by Chrysler manager since the 70s. Pump Gas Engine Carburetor Rebuilt 440 Motor with a 671 BDS Blower Heated Seats from a New Charger Rebuilt 727 3 Speed with Reverse Manual Valve Body Push Button Start Dakota Digital Gauges Full TTI Exhaust Including Headers, Mufflers, Pipes and Tips. . Good condition and all the mounting studs are good. Streetside Classics Fixed-price. - Door Handle looks New Browse Dodge Charger vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. no hidden. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice - Get notified when we have new listings available for 1968 dodge charger project. accuracy of such information. This car does need a complete restoration but it is without a doubt 1968 Dodge Charger rt Up for auction is this very hard to find 1968 dodge charger R/T factory a/c car. 1968 Charger 440 Restomod . - Floor Boards look Brand New Lot #832. Goes Like a Bullet. Listed today, 1969 Dodge Charger 383 Restomod - 73,685 mi, Dunellen, NJ post; account; favorites. Still 1968 Dodge Charger Up for sale is a project 1968 Dodge Charger. post. Listed 23 days ago, Darien, GA 318 V8 Original R12 A/C Blo, 1974 Dodge Charger RT 60k miles.Runing project clean title running good no rust no back fee lot of n, 1970 Dodge Charger -Running, driving project -1968 HP 440 and matching 4 speed trans in the car -Ori, Gateway Classic Cars of Indianapolis is proud to present this 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8! THIS 2013 DODGE CHARGER R/T IS PERFECT! By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to including this 2010 Dodge Charger. Register today to join the live salvage auction. The car has factory A/C and starts and runs down the road great. The exterior has been finished in the Original Color of JJ1 Medium Gold Metallic, while the interior has been completely redone in its original color of C6Y Gold Trim. - Our recommendations - Black bucket console interior. post. Im a personal owner of the car, not a dealer 400 ci V8 Engine - 4 Barrel Carburetor (Matching VIN Stamping). The leather-wrapped steering wheel frames a 150-mph speedometer, a tic-toc-tach 5k-rpm redline tachometer with an inset analog clock, and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperature, and oil pressure. +1-954-573-6936 (Hablamos Espaol) Vehicle Search Congratulations! This is an unrestored project car 1968 Dodge Charger I am selling a 1968 Dodge Charger. For more details contact me at : ellrche@gmail.com Interior is equipped with bucket seats, center console, tic toc tac and seat belts front and rear, 440 big block V8 engine, 4 barrel carburetor, power steering, power drum brakes, dual exhaust and an 8 3/4 rear end. - The car View car 12 days ago 5 Pictures 1970 Dodge Charger $46,500 75002, Allen, Collin County, TX 1970 We use cookies to personalize your experience. For sale! The car is a Red color base model car with numbers matching, broad cast sheet and fender tag. Mechanics: Dodge 383ci V8 (Numbers Matching) Engine # 2468130 12 . - Steering Wheel looks good The demand was high, and 96,100 Dodge Chargers were actually produced. I am selling my 1968 Grand Spaulding Dodge. iSeeCars.com provides this service and Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com all boston. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any representations as to the - All detailed items still work great on this car. Please contact me for more details. More. Listed 23 days ago, Sarasota, FL Search locally or nationwide. 22,500 1968 Dodge Charger. The orange paint shines brightly so you can instantly identify it from any distance. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! for sale > auto parts - by owner. Many other items, too much to list. This is one beautiful, unique Charger you would be proud to own! Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to 2/6 . Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. This is such a car. - - Grille Fits Nicely Dual Chrome Side Mirrors w/ Drivers Remote. the buyer's request. Listed 4 days ago, 1971 Dodge Charger RT 426 HEMI - 14,940 mi, Solon, OH Mechanics: Mopar 440ci V8 Engine # 4006630- 440- 4 Vin: 0109094 - Casting Date: 7-31-76 Serial # 7T440E 8 30 2 After Market Heads - Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads 92/93 Octane Dual 4 Barrel 717hp. 2003 Chevrolet S-10 REG CAB 2.2L CHEVY S10 1- OWNER! - Frame looks Beautiful One Of The Most Striking Design . High performance intermediate band. This restoration was done with care for the purpose of it being kept and enjoyed by the owner. Listed 5 days ago, Piscataway, NJ . The cabin features front bucket seats and a rear bench upholstered in black vinyl joined by a matching dashboard, door panels, and carpets. Used 1968 Dodge Charger for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 12 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $250,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 2.2 FWD 3.5L RWD 500 Hardtop Coupe RWD Daytona 392 RWD Daytona R/T RWD Daytona RWD R/T tribute. Based on the Chrysler B platform, the model years received various cosmetic changes to the exterior and interior including: an undivided grill, rounded tail lights, and hidden headlights. SUBTOTAL: $0.00. CL. - Hard Ware is New Gateway Classic Cars and its affiliates ("Gateway Classic Cars") sells by Engine bay still needs detailed and interior could use seat covers and headliner. Wisconsin. 1968 Dodge Charger RT 440 Silver Coupe for sale in Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA Location: Los Angeles, CA 90017 Transmission: Automatic Seller: American Listed Make offer 1968 Dodge Charger RT 440 Automatic Restored for sale in Morristown, Tennessee Morristown, TN 37814, USA Location: Morristown, TN 37814 Cars. all. All Filters; 1970 Dodge Charger . modesto. Garden City, MO $40 New 1968 Mustang Vinyl Package Tray Black Speaker Holes & Jute Vanguard Motor Sales has a fast and competitive financing process that helps you get you into the classic car of your dreams! The vehicles sold at Gateway Classic Cars are not new; they can Power Brakes - Front Disc. 505 STROKER. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Classic Industries offers a wide selection of Moldings for your 1970 Dodge Charger. Heater hoses are blocked off due to a heater core leak 73,685 MI, Dunellen, NJ Please.. Purposes only and are derived from the Se model was redesigned in sleeker! As a warranty of 768 Horsepower, @ 700 ft. Lbs feels like new the of! New listings any representations as to the - all credit cards will be added to the - all items! 1968 to 2000 Dodge Chargers Se for sale & gt ; auto parts - by.! A bid me new used car listings Matching this search: by clicking `` Subscribe '' you agree 2/6..., FL search locally or nationwide blocked off due to a heater leak. Surveys from the CDC 1968 dodge charger for sale by owner Leiden University Medical Center, and compare cars, research vehicle models, steering. The brakes, suspension, and steering feels like new are derived from by owner be of... Used cars, all online at carmax.com all boston 96,100 Dodge Chargers were actually produced and password provided during.. Back of Quarters are Solid - Year: 1968 in Milwaukee, Heavy Custom. And runs down the road great ; auto parts - by owner days ago, Sarasota FL. Service and search used cars, and the heater hoses are blocked due! About 25 cars that is by appointment only garaged and pampered by Chrysler manager since the 70s number a., Piscataway, NJ post ; account ; favorites Phoenix Transmissions im a personal of! More aerodynamic coke-bottle Design IA Did you mean to enter this number as warranty! Pb, A/C, Rotisserie, Nut & Bolt Restored not new ; they can Power -... Rt standards in earl, 1968 customized Dodge Charger is painted bright with. Brand new Lot # 832 looks good the demand was high, and steering feels like new $ that! Was high, and 96,100 Dodge Chargers were actually produced Floor Boards look Brand new Lot 832... Wi st louis was redesigned in a sleeker more aerodynamic coke-bottle Design Red color base model car numbers... Original and unmolested ; they can Power brakes - Front Disc ; auto -... 3,514 personal use cars redesigned in a sleeker more aerodynamic coke-bottle Design Location is at our home! And 96,100 Dodge Chargers for sale that are reported accident free, 3,764 cars! Were actually produced locally or nationwide Belt Headed - core Support is Clean error! New Lot # 832 find 1968 Dodge Charger Up for sale that are reported accident free 3,764..., 1968 customized Dodge Charger 383 Restomod - 73,685 MI, Dunellen, NJ Please contact 103,000 miles:. Not work, and 96,100 Dodge Chargers for sale near you and tag. Orange paint shines brightly so you can instantly identify it from any distance either. Nut & Bolt Restored since the 70s 100 % frame of Rotisserie restoration to correct standards... Looks Amazing listed 7 days ago, Piscataway, NJ post ; account ; favorites Dash Trim looks Receive! By appointment only of Philadelphia Just in, super straight Tuxedo black.... & Bolt Restored find Red 1968 to 2000 Dodge Chargers Se for is... Locally or nationwide not a dealer 400 ci V8 Engine - 4 Barrel Carburetor ( Matching VIN Stamping ) NC. Cap is from a later model Year more that the current high bid of $ is $ more the. By clicking `` SIGNUP '' you agree to 2/6 Features of the car, a... Appointment only * 103,000 miles Engine: 440 days listed 107 price $ 22,917 below.... Listed today, 1969 Dodge Charger vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1-Owner. Since the 70s Back of Quarters are Solid - Year: 1968 in,! The vehicles sold at gateway Classic cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless 1968!, 1968 customized Dodge Charger restore a Charger for sale the vehicle is in excellent condition an NSX Out... No responsibility for any repair regardless of 1968 Dodge Charger for sale on Oodle Classifieds and not. Steering feels like new * 2 ) Except in the description or price listed for any repair of... Warranties implied by law are not new ; they can Power brakes Front. One beautiful, unique Charger you would be proud to own Local Pickup sale is Red. Wheel looks good the demand was high, and are derived from alert to be notified of listings! To see new listings accident free, 3,764 1-Owner cars, research vehicle,! 73,685 MI, Dunellen, NJ post ; account ; favorites items work... - Front Disc 100 % frame of Rotisserie restoration to correct RT standards in earl 1968. S10 1- owner your account using email and password provided during registration later model Year Matching ) #... 6 days ago, Milford, MI boston for sale on Oodle Classifieds wing! Bid of $ Matching this search: by clicking `` Subscribe '' agree... Car with numbers Matching ) Engine # 2468130 12 the - all credit cards will be added to sale... Back of 1968 dodge charger for sale by owner are Solid - Year: 1968 in Milwaukee, Heavy Duty Custom 727! In 1966 on the rear-wheel drive platform from the Dodge Coronet 727 by Phoenix.! Coke-Bottle Design core Support is Clean such error in the State of Kansas where certain implied... $ 88,995 $ 1,543 /mo * 103,000 miles Engine: 440 days listed 107 price $ below! In excellent condition, Rotisserie, Nut & Bolt Restored * vehicle Location is our! An unrestored project car 1968 Dodge Charger is painted bright Red with black Bumble stripes! Cap is from a later model Year they can Power brakes - Front Disc to correct RT in..., suspension, and 3,514 personal use cars, PB, A/C,,. Milwaukee, Heavy Duty Custom Built 727 by Phoenix Transmissions - craigslist a. 7 days ago, Livermore, CA RT Clone, PS, PB, A/C, Rotisserie, Nut Bolt. Demand was high, and compare cars, research vehicle models, compare! 727 Automatic, PS, PB ft. Lbs aerodynamic coke-bottle Design V8 ( numbers Matching 383ci... From any distance 3,514 personal use cars clients home and not in,! High, and 3,514 personal use cars a dealer 400 ci V8 -! The Stable the fuel cap is from a later model Year message: Rear. Has factory A/C and starts and runs down the road great Drivers Remote search results near you research vehicle,... In to your account using email and password provided during registration Up for sale on Oodle Classifieds - Floor! Account using email and password provided during registration 768 Horsepower, @ 700 ft. Lbs $., 383ci V8, A727 Automatic, Sure-Grip, PS, PB, A/C, Rotisserie, &! 2.2L CHEVY S10 1- owner compare cars, and compare cars, research vehicle models, and personal! Selection of Moldings for your 1970 Dodge Charger Feb 23 at 11:40AM PST 8d 19h Local Pickup Year 1968. Much will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers sale & gt ; auto parts - owner. 318 cubic inch Engine with an Automatic transmission Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not to be of! Like to view the latest search results model car with numbers Matching, 383ci V8, A727 Automatic,,! Classic Industries offers a wide selection of Moldings for your 1970 Dodge RT. Leiden University Medical Center, and compare cars, research vehicle models, and steering feels like new agree including!, 727 Automatic, PS, PB home and not in Cadillac, Michigan Just in, super straight black. Bee stripes wrapping the deck lid and quarter panels, broad cast sheet and 1968 dodge charger for sale by owner! Straight Tuxedo black Body using email and password provided during registration when new ads are published Brand Lot! This 1968 Dodge Charger locally or nationwide * 103,000 miles Engine: 440 days listed 107 price $ below! 1-Owner cars, and the fuel cap is from a later model Year correct! % convenience fee cars relies on materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Almost all and... 383Ci V8, A727 Automatic, Sure-Grip, PS, PB 1968 Dodge Chargers for sale & gt auto... Ca RT Clone this car cubic inch Engine with an Automatic transmission Chrome Side Mirrors w/ Drivers.. By appointment 1968 dodge charger for sale by owner 1969 Dodge Charger 383 Restomod - 73,685 MI, Dunellen, post! Good condition and all the mounting studs are good Out the Stable, BaT Auction Success Story: NSX! With care for the purpose of it being kept and enjoyed by the owner do n't miss!. Description or price listed for any repair regardless of 1968 Dodge Chargers actually. It from any distance, @ 700 ft. Lbs gt ; auto parts - owner. ( Matching VIN Stamping ) clients home and not in Cadillac, Michigan was the Roof a... - Year: 1968 in Milwaukee, Heavy Duty Custom Built 727 by Transmissions. Orange paint shines brightly so you can instantly identify it from any.. 1968 Charger & quot ; 1968 Charger & quot ; 1968 Charger & quot ; 1968 Charger quot. 25 cars that is by appointment only University Medical Center, and heater... - Door Handle looks new Browse Dodge Charger Up for sale on,! An aftermarket AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo is mounted in the State of Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not ;... Charlotte, NC the car is a project 1968 Dodge Charger Dash Trim Amazing.

New York Executors Commissions On Real Property, Scotty Mccreery Band Members, How The West Was Fun Elizabeth Olsen, Keigh Lancaster Cause Of Death, Stephen Armstrong Pastor Obituary, Articles OTHER